Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fandom RPs (M for any and all)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GRDerek

Star
Hey guys! Derek here, always looking for new Rule 34/fandom roleplays.

Additionally, I'm also very interested in writing exchanges and collaborative fiction at the moment. I'm pretty overwhelmed with RL at the moment, so eager to see how that sort of thing works out!

The ones I list below are just the tip of the iceberg, and I'll probably open to most prompts and pairings within the universes in question. Maybe it's a Mortal Kombat tournament where "finishing him" has an entirely different meaning? Maybe we're two survivors in the world of L4D? Maybe there are underexplored sexual uses for the Animus?

Here's a nowhere near complete list of universes I'd like to play in (bolds are craving):

* Archer
* Arrested Development
* Overwatch
* Mortal Kombat
* Nintendo (Super Smash Bros, Metroid, Legend of Zelda in particular - mainly in crossover settings)
* Assassin's Creed - preferably in the Renaissance or modern times - something involving the Animus, or Ezio having a legion of lustful and enthusiastic recruits, would be lovely.
* DC Universe - lots of potential here. Maybe an older superhero teaching one of the novices some extra lessons in how to handle criminals now that they're old enough, or a superhero trying out a new form of "reparative" punishment on an incarcerated villain, or even just two characters bonding.
* Team Fortress 2
* Left 4 Dead
* Crusader Kings II (largely an excuse for medieval OCs with political storylines)
* Papers Please
* Civilization
* Bully/Canis Canem Edit characters - aged up to university/college years
* Red Dead Redemption
* GTA
* Game of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire
* The Walking Dead
* Red vs Blue
* Parks and Recreation - April, Ann, Andy, and Ben are my favourite points to RP in this setting.
* Skins
* Free!
* Harry Potter - I like setting roleplays in the year after the final book, or about five or twenty or so years after that for a reunion of some kind
* Fargo - this is going to be a weird one, but would be open to a long-term plot-heavy RP where we mainly use OCs for a new "season"

All the fandoms from this point onwards are ones I'm less obsessive about, but can still RP! I'm either not an expert with the canon or struggle to find an RP set in that universe that interests me, and may need slightly more of a hook to agree to an RP, but am definitely interested!
* Marvel (not as good with the Marvel canon as I am with the DC canon, so may be a bit more discriminating with RPs here)
* Breaking Bad
* Street Fighter
* One Piece
* BioShock
* Fallout
* Orange Is The New Black
* Open to celebrity, YouTuber, or non-fandom roleplays too, plus any fandoms you can suggest!

I RP via PMs or offsite - no threads, sorry. I also don't RP through IMs. I'm not looking for a quick burst of smut. No disrespect to those who are, but I'm looking for opportunities to develop my writing, character development, and worldbuilding skills, as well as get off. So that means I prefer a pretty high story:smut ratio. I'm big on planning, patience, and communication, so working out details and issues both before we start and as we go along. I write in third-person and past-tense, and a post length of around 2 to 6 paragraphs a pop - potentially longer if that's what's right for the RP.

Also, communication (both for planning and addressing issues in the RP) and good grammar are essential.

F-list

RE: Nerd seeking fellow nerd (MxF/MxM) for long-term Rule 34/Fandom roleplaying

Bump.

Free bump...plus not sure if we talked about ideas or not.

Check your inbox, just sent a message! :)

Bump! May be slow to respond, out for today (so apologies to my partners for slow posting speed, will get up to speed tomorrow), but I am greedy with RP partners. Moaarrrr

Bump!

Bump!

Bump! Have a busy week this week (so consider this also a warning/apology re: slow posting speed), but am about to plan and discuss stuff.

Badumpadump.

RE: Nerd seeking fellow nerd (MxF/MxM) for Rule 34/Fandom roleplay - new fandoms!

Minor update (added a couple new fandoms to the top of the list) and a bump!

RE: Nerd seeking fellow nerd (MxF/MxM) for Rule 34/Fandom roleplay - new fandoms!

Bumpity bump

Bump!

Bumpity bump.

Bump!

Bumpitybump

Bumpbumpbump

Bump! Will probably be last bump for a while - almost got all the RPs I can handle, heheh.

I'm interested in overwatch, nintendo, archer, papers please, DC, Civ, Parks and Rec, and Harry Potter

Sent you a PM!

Bumping this back up, getting back into roleplaying slowly but surely.

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Updated the first post a bit! A few new minor cravings, that sorta thing.

A Nintendo-related one sounds lovely to me if you have any stories you wanna do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom