Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[NSFW] The Forbidden Scroll (Khan VS Ice Clover)

Kurenai
Life: 8
Shield: BROKEN
Joker: 0

Fully focused on the mighty pole and controlling the urge of the guardian to cum all over her Kurenai didn't realized the move of Tatsumaki until it was too late.

As the silver haired kunoichi hit the ground, she fell over her as well choking on her cock deep into her throat and struggling to breathe for a few seconds which were more than enough for the situation to be turned upon her. "Mmmgh mmhh aggh mmm ahh Aahh!" the skilled thrust of the eager tongue wildly eating her so suddenly that she couldn't make anything to avoid it.

Kurenai had done well in making her opponent lust after her but her will wasn't crushed yet as to make her an obedient pet instead she was more like a fearsome rapist coming after her. Tatsumaki's cock was still firmly tied to not let her cum yet but that could probably be worse to Kurenai as that could let her fuck her roughly for a long time if she didn't mad something about it

Kurenai
Life: 8
Joker: 0

She was soon able to regain her dominance and while Tatsumaki had managed to free herself from the little trick of Kurenai she would also allow her to fully spread her legs and play with her juicy slit.

"Naughty pet, you sure got a big tool here, I will enjoy you so much after I finish breaking you" with a devilish grin the skilled fingers of the ninja thief pierced between the swollen folds and into the depths of the guardian's pussy rubbing and exploring her thoroughly quickly reaching for her g-spot as she held and stroke the large shaft with her hand.

Taking the swollen head of her cock into her lips she nibbled it soft and gently first and suddenly going rougher on the sensitive and still tied phallus "Surrender now and swear loyalty to me as you mistress and owner and I'll let you cum" trying t rush an affirmative answer from her future toy girl Kurenai's hand and finger went rougher on her in a way that would have been more than to make her cum explosively if her shaft wasn't trapped as it was.

Tatsumaki
Life: 2
Joker: 1

Still light-headed, Tatsumaki could not put a fight as Kurenai regained control over her body.

Gasping as her cunt was finger fucked, her moans painted the environment when the thief resumed torturing her cock. Slowly reaching the edge, the guardian could feel as Kurenai's skilled fingers took over her senses.

"Ah... I... will never... haa..." the kunoichi was in trouble, and her voice gave it away. The knot around her shaft was the only thing preventing her from orgasming.

But she was not defeated yet.

"...surrender!" fighting the pleasure, she pushed Kurenai away and got on her feet.

"I... will never be your pet, thief!" cockslapping her opponent, the guardian grabbed Kurenai's face and shoved her cock inside her mouth.

"So you like my cock, huh?" teased the corrupted kunoichi. "Oh, please! Have..." she thrusted her hips forward, forcing her entire shaft down the rogue's throat. "...everything!"

Grinning, Tatsumaki could barely contain her excitment as she fucked Kurenai's face. "Aw... I wonder if it will feel that good when I'm ravishing your pussy, you whore!"

Kurenai
Life: 7
Joker: USED

As her whole concentration devoted on making the herm guardian reach climax and loose her mind to her dextrous finger skills Kurenai neglected Tatsumaki who took this slight chance to revert the whole situation, she was quickly thrown to the floor while her rival stood on her feat in front of her.

The red kunoichi followed her and tried to stand as quickly as her but then the mighty rod of flesh slapped her face with amusing strength, "You will never... ahh!" Kurenai lost her balance and slipped ending sitting in the floor with her legs spread and her hands to the sides, instantly she was grabbed by the hair as the temple guardian stepped forward between her spread thighs and pushed her long thick shlong right into the mouth of the still surprised thief.

"Gggnhh... nnghh... mmmh, mmmmhh.." with both her hands holding her weight there was nothing she could do at that moment, Kurenai was simply choking as ten inches of cock were forced into her throat once and again.

Tatsumaki
Joker: 1

Grinning at the tortured expression of her opponent, Tatsumaki was so filled with a mix of rage and lust all she wanted to do was fuck the thief into submission.

Removing her throbbing cock from her mouth, she pushed Kurenai to the floor, forcing the thief to lay on her side. "Ah, who's the pet now, Kurenai?" she teased, glancing at her nemesis's wet pussy.

"Hummm... I think there's only one way to find out..." Laying beside the rogue, Tatsumaki held one of the thief's legs up, exposing her drenched flower completely.

"...I'll have to tame you!" giving Kurenai no chance to rest, she forced her pulsating cock inside her delicate lips.

"Aaah... so tight!" moaned Tatsumaki, as the thief's wet walls embraced her shaft.

Kurenai
Life: 6

Kurenai did well and had managed to make Tatsumaki lose her mind and give herself to sex, perhaps too well as she was now being pushed against the floor with her legs still spread.

Raising up and taking one of the thief legs onto her shoulder Tatsumaki was quick to sit on Kurenai thigh and stuff her tight pussy with the mighty pole of flesh.

"Ahh bitch what are d-ahhh..." Kurenai was pierced so suddenly and so deeply that she wasn't able to keep talking or even defend herself.

The herm's cock had swollen beyond normal as it was still bound around it base, it was dripping a few drops of precum but it wont let her cum allowing her to her prey for much longer than she usually would, furthermore making it slide easily into the tightened cunt.

"Oh my g-ahhhh... so... biiighhh... mmmhh-aahhhh!!" If Kurenai didn't do anything quick it would surely be her end but right now her mind was still confused with such intense pounding.

Tatsumaki

A line of drool ran down the guardian's chin. If Kurenai hadn't tied that knot around her cock, Tatsukami would propably be on the floor, panting. But that wasn't the case, and know the thied would suffer the consequences.

Now that the kunoichi was in control of the situation, she had mustered enough focus to use a secret technique. A burst of smoke appeared in front of the two struggling ninjas, revealing itself to be a clone of the guardian.

"Aa... you think that's big!?" said Tatsumaki, mockingly. She grabbed the thief's arms and raised her body before forcing her on all fours. The clone got in front of her and grinned. "Wait until you have two..."

She stuffed her cock inside Kurenai's mouth, again, and now the two cocky guardians thrusted at the same time and rhythm.

Kurenai
Life: 3

Being dragged around as a rag doll Kurenai felt the amazing piece of throbbing meat piercing her cervix as she was fully spread to her limit, she was twisted and turned around then and a clone of her rapist suddenly appeared out of a small smoky explosion.

"What the ghhhh mhhh mmgghh" her mouth was quickly stuffed not letting her speak at all and pushing the meaty shaft deep into her mouth.

Kurenai found herself on her fours now having her cervix and her throat ravaged at the same in perfect synchrony.

Her hand tried to make a move but as she did the humongous cock stuck deeper into her throat choking her forcing her to keep both arms on the floors just enduring the mind blowing ravaging she was receiving.

If only... ahhh, if only her cocks weren't still tightly tied she thought but she couldn't think right with the swollen throbbing shafts inside of her. Tatsumaki woulnd't cum anytime soon and she knew it, she had to do something now otherwise she would just ahhhhhhh!!!

Kurenai's body tensed suddenly her hands scratching the wooden surface of the floor as she feelt she was so close to cum now.

Kurenai

She then felt it, another throbbing in her depths that made her shiver, but that also meant Tatsumaki was way beyond her natural endurance it would just be the strand she tied around her cock what kept her able to continue impeding her cum. Focusing her senses she felt the same on her throat, her cock would already be oversensitive and easy to subdue.

Calculating the next thrust in her, she slipped away as the Tatsumaki pulled back and before she was able to push forth again, he fact they were both so well synched actually made it a little easier and rolled on the floor to grab her weapons.

Lightning quick she instantly entangled both kunoichi together with her tetsugen, the fine wire surrounded them and as Kurenai pulled they were pulled one against the other. With their big breasts colliding and rubbing together and both amazingly endowed cock grazing together too.

Kurenai didn't know for how long she would be able to keep the ninja and her clone tied together as they struggled to get free but that very same wiggling motion would also arouse them even more.

Slowly coming closer while trying to maintain the hold on her prey Kurenai took her chance to play a bit with her opponent while also ensuring her victory. "I guess if I told you to go fuck yourself you will be able to accomplish that wouldn't you" A wicked grin followed as her hand reached for the big meaty rod that seemed to be grappling each other.

She stroked her for a bit, slowly and then harder, as fast as she could only finish by pulling away the restricting strand, "Let's see how much longer you can endure now?..." She then did the same to the other mighty cock.

Tatsumaki
Life: 1

Losing her balace as Kurenai moved out of the way, the guardian was helpless as her opponentgot her stuck with her clone. Their sweaty bodies made it easy to slide in front of each other, and Tatsumaki blushed in shame at the weird sensation of watching her own aroused face in front of her.

"Aah! Fuck yo-OOH!" she barked at the rogue as her sensitive parts grind against each other. Kurenai's tight hold made a wave of fire cross the guardian's body. As her cocks were stroked, Tatsumaki felt herself approaching the edge as the knots around her tool were untied

Kurenai

With both magnificent throbbing and pulsating cock before her it was hard for Kurenai to decide what to do now as both Tatsumakis struggled and rubbed against each other.

Subconsciously her head leaned forward and she ended giving Tatsumaki a blowjob while she stroked both her and her clone's shafts. Kurenai could taste her own juices coating the bulging cock she was sucking and that turned her on making her pull harder the string that tightly restrained them. She eagerly slurped the huge shaft as her skilled tongue continued to press against the swollen head, her hand wouldn't contain either and she stroked her fast and hard too.

But she didn't want the proud guardian to just cum, the arrogant thief wanted to break her too and make her her pet. Taking out the slippery appendage out of her mouth she moved it against her clone against her will until she reached her moisty cunt, doing the same with the clone Kurenai forced them both to fuck each other before moving on to her Tatsumaki's butt.

The tight butt of he guardian kunoichi was slowly spread by the thief and soon her tongue invaded her asshole making it slippery wet for her fingers to go in. One then two fingers slid inside quickly going back and forth as Kurenai sucked and licked the dripping juices from Tastumaki's folds, all this while both she and her clone where forced to fuck each other intensively.

Tatsumaki
Life: FUCKED!

Unable to control herself, the guardian moaned and grunted as Kurenai dominated her. The thief's oral skills were quickly driving both her and her clone to the edge as their hard shafts were teased with no mercy! "K-Kurenai, stop! If you keep going, I'll-Ah!" both her and her clone arched their back as Tatsumaki was forced to fuck and get fucked by herself. the feeling was unique, and soon enough she could feel the her hot pre cum soiling her own insides.

"Ah, what are you... NO!" the two Tatsumakis danced while ravishing each other, but the original one moaned loudly as her ass was teased and violated, her cock throbbing wildly inside her copy. "No! I... I..." Kurenai's tongue was the final blow, forcing her alreafy sensitive cock over the edge. "AAAAAH!"

The guardians came hard, filling each other's insides with her creamy load as spurts of white coated their insides. Being drained of her energy, Tatsumaki looked at her clone dissapearing in a cloud of smoke. The flames on the candles lit on the walls suddenly vanished, as the exhausted kunoichi fell to floor, defeated... and fucked!

Kurenai

The invasive fingers wouldn't stop their dexterous movement into the ashamed guardian's anus, making small circles as they reached deeper while Kurenai sucked her dry of her love juices, licking the clone's shaft as it thrust into Tatsumaki's wet pussy.

"This is why I never wanted to learn that trick..." Kurenai whispered as she teased her rival "when you share your senses with another body things like this can happen..." She knew Tatsumaki could clearly feel both her body as well as her clone, how both pussy's were being forced fucked and how both pair of plump breasts inevitable pressed and rubbed against each other only to finish her with her virginal asshole being raped.

It wasn't long before both guardians reached climax and orgasmed violently filling each other with the thief pressing her lips against her tingling pussy sucking the mix of cum that poured down as he big continued to release its tick load.

Exhausted and completely defenseless as her pool of chackra was fully depleted the clone disappeared and the light extinguished but the strings holding wouldn't let her go. Falling to the floor it seemed the worst was just about to begin, with the lighting gone Tatsumaki's other senses would only sharpen and she would clearly feel the tightening of the thief's wire all around her sensitive body.

Going from her neck to her hips, the strings carefully dug into skin, slowly hindering her breath, playfully coiling around her breasts and nipples, firmly holding her arms behind her back and finally circling around her hips, thighs and just below her butt with a couple of lines framing her crotch.

Having her fully tied Kurenai began playing with her Tatsumaki's pussy and clit, looking for her g-spot as she rubbed her sensitive swollen button with her thumb. The new pet girl had to be tamed now and Kurenai would certainly take her time with her beaten prey.

Stuggling sheepishly, her body depleted of strength, Tatsumaki grunted as the wiring tightened around her, making it almost impossible to move. Her movements were small and limited, making the guardian an easy prey.

And Kurenai knew that all too well...

The thief lost no time exploring Tatsumaki's womanhood, quickly getting her on heat again as her clit was teased. More juices fell to the floor as the defeated guardian was penetrated, until one moment a sudden burst of energy took over her. "AAH!" moaned the kunoichi as her g-spot was teased. Her cock became hard almost immediatly.

"What do you think you are doing you.... AAH!" trying to squirm away, the guardian managed to take Kurenai's finger away from her g-spot. But none of that would make a difference if the thief was able to break through her will. And Tatsumaki wouldn't be her pet without a fight. "I... Ooow... won't be your slave... Kurenai! AH!"

Kurenai

Her prey slipped her pussy away from her delicate touch but Kurenai didn't worried, she had her tightly tied so she wouldn't be able to escape this time. Instead she reached for the silver haired girl's butt and slid her finger into the guardian's tight asshole, coated with her pussy juice it slid in easily, but only at the beginning as the rogue forced its way as deep as she could thrusting back and forth while doing so.

"Oh you will, you just have to be taught how to please your mistress"

The wire tightened around her neck, digging further into Tatsuki's smooth skin, one sudden move and her would fall off, yet the deft hands of her captor only teased her with the dangerous tool and keep strangling her slowly while still allowing her to speak.

"Do you like it? Do you like this bitch? Surrender to my will and I will make this much more enjoyable for you"

Kurenai's finger kept moving forward, twisting and exploring deep into Tatsumaki's anus for a long while slowly driving her crazy and hindering her breath.

It was only after a couple of minute when it seemed Tatsumaki couldn't take it anymore that the strangling hold loosened, Kurenai never stopped fucking her ass intensely at any moment and now she also began to stroke her hard cock simultaneously.

Tatsumaki

Tatsumaki's eyes opened wide when her ass was forcefully penetrated, the rogue's skilled fingers sliding easily inside her and sending shockwaves throughout her body. The guardian moaned helplessly, and although she tried to resist, it was only a matter of time before her cock became rock hard under Kurenai's rule.

"N-Nooo... I... UGH!" she grunted as her ass was destroyed by the thief and breathing turned into a hard task. Juice started going down the guradian's pussy again and she blushed hard as a puddle formed beneath her, soaking her legs and giving her lust away. Becoming lightheaded, Kurenai's ministrations felt even better, and in moments the guardian saw herlself being fucked silly by her enemy.

"I... I... Yes..." relaxed Tatsumaki as her captor loosened the grip on her neck. She panted heavily and both her cock and ravished folds twitched as Kurenai's skilled hands domesticated her "Please, I... I... want more... I give up!" the guardian was done. All her will had been drained by the victorious Kurenai, and now the kunoichi was only a toy on her hands.

Kurenai

"You give up?" Kurenai turned her over and placed her with her back against the floor as she slowly climbed on top of her slowly straddling over her face.

"It's too early to give up yet" she did not only pretended to fuck her silly or to have her wanting more but to make her heavily crave for her mistress touch and please her in anything she wished.

Having the once proud guardian locked in a 69 position Kurenai kept fingering her, both her asshole and pussy now as she sucked and tasted the mighty erection of her pet futa girl.

"Wanna cum for me now, my lewd pet?" Of course Kurenai was just teasing her and she wouldn't let her cum so easily instead just driving her to the edge of orgasm before stopping altogether and rubbing her hot dripping pussy harder against her face.

It would be the start of a tortuous game the ninja thief was playing with her defeated toy, for a couple of minutes she continued the fellatio and finger fuck without letting Tatsumaki reach orgasm, grinding her wet self against her nose and mouth every time she stopped. "If you make me cum just using your tongue my dear pet I'll let you cum too." That would be almost impossible to achieve and Kurenai knew so, a deviant grin showed in her lips then as she wondered how long could Tastumaki's mind endure this before breaking.

"Yes! Please.... I..." Tatsumaki continued panting as she was straddled and forced to face the thief's drenched womanhood. "Huh? Too early?" whined the guardian as she was denied pleasure. Kurenai had something in mind for the fallen kunoichi, but for now all she offered her was blissful torture as her pussy and ass were ravished by the devilish rogue.

"Ahaa... I... yes, Kurenai!" she wouldn't call her captor any respectful title yet, though her body craved for release under Kurenai's ministrations. Tatsumaki's tongue hung loose as she approached the edge, just to be denied her climax. "Ahn? HUUM!?" Being forced to eat the thief's pussy, the kunoichi could only moan as her body begged for pleasure and her tongue danced inside the rogue's gentle folds, teasing every inch of her womanhood.

Hearing Kurenai's challenge, the fallen guardian began licking and sucking her to the max as the torture continued, forcing Tatsumaki to use every single technique she knew, sucking on the rogue's clit, penetrating her with her tongue, lapping at her ass, going slowly up and down her slit and around her clit. All the while her mind was broken. "Aah.... m-miss..."

"You're doing good, ahhh" The rogue said with a devilish smile, "So good mmhhh, keep going ahh just a little more..."

But she was only teasing her, giving her false hopes to encourage her to do a better job, Kurenai wanted that Tatsumaki really wished to please her, to give it all she had to make her new owner happy and slowly breaking her mind would do the trick.

But going three against one wouldn't make it be possible for the fallen guardian to win, as she put all her effort and used every technique on the mischievous rogue, Kurenai did her own tricks on Tatsumaki's pussy, asshole and cock. With her fingers inside of both tight holes, the red ninja performed secret mudras to enhance the guardian's sensitivity on pussy and butthole while she deeply sucked and slurped and even nibble her huge girl cock.

Once Tatsumaki was be about to cum it would be another hand position that would seal her orgasm and prevent her from cumming allowing Kurenai to keep controlling the situation and let the guardian slowly raise her own sex drive and make her cum.

It wouldn't be long before this happened but as Kurenai could feel how her pet put all her effort to make her cum she could also notice how she couldn't focus enough to flawlessly perform her techniques.

Clinging desperatly to the hope of release, Tatsumaki's tongue overworked the thief's clit, getting to the point the defeated guardian felt tired. But she did not stop! She needed that, the pleasure, the relaxation... she needed...

"Kurenai... Aah!" the kunoichi began penetrating her new master using her tongue, letting her teeth rasp gently over Kuranai's clit as she sucked her slit hungrily, lewd sounds resonating in the environment as honey fell down her lips like drool. Moaning loudly as the rogue set her crotch on fire, Tatsumaki felt so close, and still so hard as she was given no break.

"HUUM..." she almost got it this time! Pre leaked out of her cock and her clit throbbed when Kurenai sealed her pleasure using her secret techniques again. Her eyes rolled backwards and she could barely mutter sentences as Kurenai completely broke her mind. Tatsumaki could only think about serving her, obeying her and pleasing the naughty thief. Dizzy and wathcing as her vision blurred, she hanged her focus and prodded the rogue's ass, soon penetrating her and performing a wild rim job as her tongue moved like a twisted viper.

Back
Top Bottom