Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rock 'n' Love (Grave X Nurse)

Alexa rolled against his side and let her still damp hair splay out across his chest. She kissed along his neck and shoulders. She couldn't get enough of him and she felt herself dampening again, but the quiet revelry was interrupted by the sound of he little tummy growling. "Do you think we could go out to eat? Your parents are wonderful, but ...... " Her voice trailed off as her fingers ran lightly over his broad chest. She was doing her best to seduce him into giving her what she wanted without starting another love making session that neither one would survive without food. " I want to talk about your tour.. Have you made your mind up? Do I get to tag along?" In her heart she wondered if she was tempting enough to give up the dozens of girls that would likely want to share his bed, a different one every night. She knew she had no power to stop him. That would be up to him.

She couldn't help how much she loved him, how much she wanted him, body and soul. She peppered him yet again with kisses.

Brandon looked at her.
"Yeah, I guess we could. What do you feel like having?"
He felt her gentle touch and kisses, and he could tell that she was still a little horny.
"Yeah, you can come on tour with us. I'll have to talk it over with the band and let them know, but I'm good with it if that's what you want."

He gently disentangled himself from her and began to get dressed. After he was dressed, he helped her get dressed. They both definitely needed some food, although it had clearly taken more out of Alexa.
"Are you ready to go?"

Back
Top Bottom