Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rock 'n' Love (Grave X Nurse)

Brandon nodded.
"Oh, I see."
It seemed that Alexa was determined to get that ride, and he tried not to burst out laughing as she sweet talked his dad out of the keys. As she walked back to him, he felt adventurous and turned on at the same time. He walked with her out to the garage as she took his hand.
"Yeah, the beach sounds fun."

After she handed him the keys, he got on the motorcycle and started it up. Once Alexa was on, he put on a helmet and handed her one. Once she had it on and was ready to go, he twisted the throttle and pulled out of the garage. He took it slowly at first, but picked up to normal speed once they were on the road. The beach was on the other side of town, so they had plenty of time to enjoy the ride. Having Alexa cling to him really made him feel warm, and the whole thing was great fun.

When they arrived at the beach, he pulled into the parking lot and put the kickstand down. He took off his helmet and put it on the handlebars with hers. There were not too many people here right now, so they pretty much had the beach to themselves.
"I haven't been here in a while. It looks beautiful, though."
He took her hand and walked with her down to the beach.

Alexa swung herself up over the seat and put her feet on the pegs, her shirt dress riding up over her ass as she did. She strapped on the helmet Brandon handed her and wrapped her arms tightly around his waist crushing her big breasts against his back. As Brandon started the powerful bike the vibrations through the solid suspension and seat sent wonderful sensations through her pussy, which was separated from her pussy only by the thin material of her thong. The feeling was amazing and she knew that by the time they reached the beach she would be wet. Woo Hoo! she cried out as they took off down the road. she felt the shirt creeping up her back and the wind on her bare ass cheeks but there was nothing she could do about it. She decided that since it felt so nice she would enjoy the sensation and say nothing.

When they got to the beach and the bike was parked, she took off the helmet and gave it Brandon then reached down and covered her ass with the shirt before climbing off the bike. As she expected, her panties were soaked. Brandon's arm around her waist was perfect and she pulled him into a kiss before they walked down to the beach. She kicked off her shoes in the sand so they wouldn't get wet and then returned to his side. It was getting near evening and the sun, though low on the horizon was warm and beautiful over the lake. "I love you!" she said almost gushing. Her life at this moment could hardly get better, and she silently hoped that it would continue. Finally, she just had to know, and just blurted out. "Are you going to take me with you on tour? I don't know if I could stand it if you left me here!"

Brandon and Alexa were now standing on the beach, watching the beautiful sun sink over the horizon. The water gleamed like glass as the light played out over the waves. When Alexa told him that she loved him, he smiled.
"I love you, too, babe," he said as he turned to her and gave her a deep kiss.
After they broke the kiss, she asked him if he was going to take her on tour.
"I'd love to."

He understood how she felt, and he would miss her a lot if he left her behind while he was on tour.
"I mean, I'd have to talk it over with the band, but they probably wouldn't mind. But are you sure you can? I mean, the tour could run for months, and you've got that nursing program starting up. I know you want to come on tour with us, and I'd love it if you did, but I don't want you jeopardizing your future for me. I would never ask anything of you that might hurt you."

Alexa thought for a moment , but not too long. She pulled herself close to him. "This is where I belong. I couldn't live with myself if I didn't take this chance." She looked around the beach and it was deserted. It was a warm night. Dipping her toe in the water it was pleasant. She pulled the shirt up over her head and then stripped off the panties. "The water's nice! are you coming?" with that she ran into the water and turned to face him naked and smiling. "Hmmmm?"

Brandon looked down at her and nodded.
"All right. If you're sure this is what you want, then we'll go with it."
He watched as she stripped off her clothes and then got in the water before inviting him in.
"Not yet, but I probably will be soon," he said, using a play on words.
He looked around before stripping off his own clothes and wandering into the water.

He approached Alexa and kissed her hard.
"You've really turned me on today."
His hands gently roamed on her body, touching every part of her. The water really was warm, and the sunlight had turned the water orange. His arm went around her and he looked at the sun as they treaded water.
"There's nowhere I would rather be right now."

She grabbed his neck and pulled herself up to him Wrapping her legs tight around his waist, the heat of her wet pussy pressing against his cool skin. She kissed him deeply and waited hoping he would take control and lower her on to him. "I want you! I want you so bad! Her big breasts and hard nipples were pressed against his chest. It felt so good to her. Even though she had no clothes with her except what she wore to dinner the night before, she was determined that she would not sleep alone tonight.

Brandon felt her climb onto him, and kissed her back. He took hold of her hips and felt himself getting hard. Her hard nipples pressed into his chest felt very good, and it was obvious what she wanted.
"I want you, too."
He gently lowered her onto him, impaling her with his cock. When he was deep inside of her, he gently began to thrust in and out of her.

He kissed her as she went up and down on him. Her wetness made it easy to penetrate deeply into her core. He took her to a shallow part of the water and laid her down on the sand so that they were still in the water but not entirely. He licked and sucked her pert nipples while continuing to fuck her fast and deep. It was very naughty to do it in public like this, but it was exciting, as well. Alexa was really into it, and he did all that he could to please her.

When he laid her down she could rock her hips up into him, and she did so with a vengeance. the taboo nature of fucking on a very public beach made her all the more turned on. She made an effort to resist cumming, waiting for him, but his hard cock massaging her walls was about to make her cum hard. " Cum for me, please? cum with me! i cant hold out too long. you feel soooo good! She thust her hips up at him a couple times more before she coud hold back no more. "oooohhh....aaahhhh" her moans echoed up and down the beach.

Brandon continued to pound into her, enjoying how good she felt. When she rocked her hips, he could feel his orgasm getting close. Her moans had him further turned on. He groaned as he came hard into her, enjoying the release. When he slid out of her, he helped her out of the water.
"That was intense."

After he waited for them to dry off for a bit, he started to put his clothes on.
"Maybe next time we could have sex in a bubble bath. You do seem to have a thing for water sex."
He gave her a gentle smack on the butt, and held his hand there while he kissed her and gently massaged her large breasts. Once she was dressed, he got back on the motorcycle and drove it back in the direction of his house.
"I love you, Alexa," he said with a smile, feeling like they were getting closer by the hour.

"mmm that sounds fun!" she cooed as she climbed on the bike. It had been a very fun evening already and after the cycle ride home, the vibrating engine had her just as horny as ever. After getting off the cycle, she saw the wet smear on the seat from her wet panties and seeing a shop rag hanging on the garage wall, she carefully buffed it dry. Knowing Brandon's mom, she was sure it was not the only pussy stain the seat had ever seen. She followed Brandon in the house, and snatching the keys, she walked over to his dad, still sitting in the recliner, and bending low gave his head a warm hug, pulling his face against her breasts and said "Thanks! Daddy!" and handed him the keys.

Brandon was surprised as Alexa snatched the keys out of his hand. She returned them to his dad and he tried not to laugh as she messed with him again.
"Did you kids have a good time?" he asked with a chuckle.
"Yeah, we had a great time, dad. Thanks."
His dad nodded and returned to reading the paper.

Brandon went with Alexa up the stairs and joined her on the bed.
"I have a feeling that you aren't completely finished."
He felt her wet panties and smiled.
"I thought so."
He kissed her and massaged her pussy through the panties. He was eager to please her, and he knew that she was equally eager to please him.

She rolled her hips up as he played through her panties wet with cream. she groaned before sitting up on the bed and starting to unbutton his jeans. "Take those off" she said as she slipped the soaking panties down her thighs. She then laid on her back on the bed, her head hanging off the bed and mouth open as she watched him upside down. " I'm ready when ever you are!" she said licking her lips. She was having great fun with Brandon. Teasing but not denying him anything.

As his jeans hit the floor she reach out and pulled down his jockie shorts and grabbing his hard cock pulled him to her waiting lips. "MMMMM" she cooed.

Brandon nodded as she told him to take off his pants.
"Sure thing."
His pants dropped and he saw her lay on the bed facing him with her panties almost off. He felt his own boxers being pulled down and she grabbed hold of his cock. She was definitely ready for him, and he was ready for her. After he was close enough, he inserted his cock into her waiting mouth.

She went to work right away, and he groaned in pleasure. His cock was at full length, and he knew she would handle it. He was able to thrust a little bit into her mouth due to the position, just like intercourse. He grinned with lust, enjoying Alexa's insatiable appetite for sex.
"That's right, babe. Show me how much you love that huge cock."

She opened her mouth wide, and as his cock reached the back of her throat she swallowed and let it slide easily down her throat. She stayed calm and breathed through her nose refusing to gag. Reaching over her head she gently massaged his balls. She wanted him to cum in her throat but couldn't speak to tell him so, but she did all she could to make it happen. Her other hand went to her wet pussy and toyed with her pink clit for him to watch.

Brandon felt his dick slide in her as far as it could go. He groaned as he continued to have pseudo-intercourse with her, as she reached out and began to play with his balls. He watched as she began to play with herself, and the whole thing had him very turned on. He could tell that she wanted him to cum in her throat, so he would do that. He let her suck on him and took hold of her breasts as he let the pleasure build. Eventually, he felt himself cum deep in her throat.

Brandon withdrew his cock and let her clean him off a bit.
"Well, you've had cum in your throat and cum in your pussy. However, I think a naughty girl like you would like more."
His cock was still rigid and ready for another round.
"Why don't you stroke me off with those big titties? You'd probably like some cum on you elsewhere."

She looked up at him from her position on the bed, the wheels turning, she though about that cock between her tits. It would be nice, but then she got up and bent her ass over the edge of the bed. "What about there?" she asked "You haven't been there. You can have my tits after that ok? Looking back at him she gave him a sweet smile that she knew would most likely get what she wanted, if he had the strength left.

Brandon watched as she bent over the bed.
"In your ass?"
He had to admit that he had never been a big fan of anal, but it might be fun with Alexa.
"Okay, I guess."
He took hold of her ass and inserted his cock into it. It was tight at first, but it felt not that different from her pussy after a while.

Brandon picked up speed and gave her a medium-speed fuck. He hoped that she liked it, though he figured she would. He had plans to give her all the sex she wanted and then some. From the position, he figured that he was deep inside of her and hitting deep. He gave her ass a gentle slap and continued to drill her.
"Having fun, babe?"

Alexa was having fun. That first thrust had beeen painful, but it wsn't long before pleasure took over, and something new became something she would want to repeat. She panted softly and when she could tell that he was getting really close, she wiggled free of his big cock and quickl y trapped it between her girls, wanting to give him what he had hoped for . She pressed them together and slid up and down his length waiting with anticipation for him to paint her face and necck with hot sticky cum. "I am! she said, Aree you?!"

Brandon continued to give her what she wanted, as he could tell that she was enjoying it. It was not too bad on his end, although he definitely preferred vaginal. The horror stories that some of his friends had told him about anal had probably not helped his opinion. As his orgasm neared, Alexa pulled off of him and sandwiched his cock between her big tits. As she slid up and down on it, he groaned as it started to feel really good.
"I'm having a lot of fun."

He watched as her soft tits went up and down, and her pert nipples looked incredibly hot. His hands went to her ass and gently squeezed it as she continued to work at his cock. His orgasm was close now, and he could no longer hold back. He let out a sigh as he came a huge load on her face and neck. A second smaller orgasm coated part of her boobs, and he smiled as he sat down on the bed.
"That was great."

Brandon looked at her and thought that she looked hot covered in his cum. That day had been fun, and it was definitely great to have someone as adventurous as Alexa on his arm. After he had gotten his strength up, he stood up.
"I think we should get cleaned up a bit. Care to join me for a shower?"
He began heading for the bathroom.

Alexa padded to the bathroom her hand in his and his sticky cum running down her naked body. She followed him into the shower and let the steaming water rinse her clean as she knelt before him and taking the soap gently washed his cock and balls running her tiny hands over every part of his lower body. before standing and reaching up to wash his chest and shoulders. Then standing on the seat built into the shower tub she took the shampoo and washed his hair. the with a happy smile and standing on the seat, she said "I'm all yours now my darling." Her breasts were just level with his mount and she rubbed her taught nipples on his face. She loved the feel of his stubble on them. While she waited she took his long cock in her tiny hands and teased him running her long nails along the underside of his member, hoping she could coax it to harden again.

"I love your cock. Its just perfect" she said as she leaned down to kiss it sucking on the head for just a moment.

Brandon stepped into the shower and relaxed as the warm water ran down his body. He had just reached for the soap to begin cleaning himself off when he saw that Alexa had gotten to it before him. She began to wash him from bottom-to-top, and she was doing a good job of it.
"Is that right?" he responded with a smile.
He felt her nipples in his face, and he gave them a sultry lick. The water running down Alexa's body made her look incredibly hot.

Brandon felt her take his cock in her hands and tease it. As she pleasured it, he felt it get rock hard again. He watched as she kissed and sucked on it a bit. The whole situation had him very horny again.
"You definitely do. I think you're addicted to my cock."

Reaching up to his broad shoulders, Alexa climbed his body nd kissed him passionately as her legs wrapped around his back and she lowered her body slowly over his long hard member. She kissed his neck. " There! now I have him just where he belongs, safe inside me!" She began to roll her hips seductively as her wall rippled and gripped him. "Wash me! if you can concentrate enough to do it!" A gleam in her eye told the truth that she meant to distract him as much as possible . She rubbed her nipples on his chest. She loved the feeling and could tell from Brandon's reaction that he was loving it too.

She had been aroused already from washing Brandon, and her feelings were running away with her quickly. "Oh my ! Ohhhhhhhh! I'm cumming! I'm Cuuuummming!" normally she wasn't a screamer, but today she was loud, and the sound echoed through the house.

Brandon watched as Alexa climbed up on him before pushing herself down on him. She wanted him to wash her, but was also determined to distract him.
"I shall do my best, you naughty minx," he said with a smile.
He grabbed the soap and began to wash her off as she continued to pleasure herself on him. Her nipples felt good on his chest, and he was deep inside of her. She got so worked up that she was loud, and he knew that she really had to be feeling good.

"Well, I'm not done with you just yet, babe."
He pressed her up against the wall and began to pound into her hard. As he did so, he continued to wash off her body, especially her huge tits. He held up her legs so that she could wrap them around his waist and have nothing in the way of his hard cock. He got the shampoo and washed her hair before rinsing it off. With the washing out of the way, he pressed his hands against the wall and fucked her with all he had.

Alexa was panting hard and out of breath. Hher little body shuddered with one climax after another, each one overlaping the next. She was beyond screaming now, her breathing was more it gasps. Oh! Oooooh! god! ahh ahhh ahhh! Oh! Oh goood! II ca cant stop cumming! oh dear Oh Oh!" her arms were shaking and so were her thighs.. She ws shaking like a leaf. but her face had the biggest grin she had ever had. "oh Brandon... what are you doing to me? Stop! please! Oh! no! don't stop! dont stop ever! " She pressed her forehead against his chest and just let him hold her quivering body. " i If you set me d down II'll just colapse." she kissed him hard and just hugged him tight as her body began to just give up. It could do no more.

Brandon continued to give it to Alexa, enjoying the moans and pleasure that she had. After he had climaxed again, he washed his groin off and then cleaned her off before turning off the water. He got a towel and dried them off before helping her to get dressed and getting dressed himself. He picked her up and carried her out of the bathroom to his room before setting her down on the bed.
"That was awesome," he said with a smile.
He then laid down and took her into his arms.

As they rested, he gently ran his hand through her hair.
"You're the best, Alexa. I always have a great time with you."
He gently kissed her head and held her close. He closed his eyes and rested with her as they recovered from their day. It would soon be time to dinner, and he was looking forward to it.

Back
Top Bottom