Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rock 'n' Love (Grave X Nurse)

True Grave

Warrior
“Thank you and good night!” shouted Kurt Cedar, the lead singer of the band Trigger.
The crowd that had gathered at the Wilmington State Fair was going absolutely wild, excited from the concert put on by this hot new band. Lead guitarist Brandon Hargrave played a final, sustained note on his Fender Stratocaster, which was black with red tiger stripes on it as he smiled and waved to the crowd. Gina Harte, their bassist and the only female member of the band, played some solid bass notes to compliment Brandon’s final note. Drummer Rick Landry gingerly but quickly hit the snare drum, and then all sound stopped with his last quick strike of it. The band then put down their instruments and headed backstage to prepare to go on the road.

The four members of Trigger had all grown up in Fox Lake, Illinois, which was a small town not far from Chicago. They had been lifelong friends, sharing an interest in music and other things. When they were Freshmen in high school, they decided to form the band Trigger, which would play hard rock similar to music heard in the 1980’s. They had all proved to be very talented, and their success convinced them to try and go professional. Defying the odds, they were signed by a big Chicago label and began to make music professionally. Their music resonated with young and old alike, and their debut album, Pull the Trigger, went platinum in just a week’s time.

This popularity sparked a tour of the United States, where they played everything from arenas to state fairs. They had been on talk shows, and every music source in the United States was buzzing about this hot new band. Their success was largely attributed to the incredible versatility of Kurt’s voice, and also to the raw talent of Brandon, whose guitar almost seemed to be part of him. As a pretty woman fresh on the public scene, Gina had been offered modeling contracts, but had declined to focus on the music, not to mention the fact that she was shy and still getting used to all of the attention that had accompanied their meteoric rise to fame. Following their recent tour, they had just scheduled a world tour that would take them to over thirty countries in three month’s time. Before they left on this tour, however, they wanted to go back home to where it all started, relax, and play a concert in a triumphant homecoming.

For now, the four were excitedly talking and laughing among themselves. They each went to their own dressing room, where they chilled out while the roadies loaded the equipment onto their tour bus. Brandon leaned back in his chair and looked at himself in the mirror. His brown eyes were still sparkling from excitement, while his wavy black hair blew softly with the air conditioning. He had an athletic and muscular frame, and stood at an even six feet tall. Brandon was currently wearing white shoes, blue jeans, a black tank top, and black fingerless gloves, having forgone the black leather jacket due to the hotness of the stage lights.

Very soon, it was time to go and the whole crew piled into the bus. They were currently in Ohio, so it would not be a particularly long ride back to their home state. Brandon took out a bottle of Pepsi from the mini-fridge and took a deep slug of it, having still been thirsty from the concert. As the bus continued on into the night, the band talked off and on before they all fell asleep. After a couple days on the ride, they were soon pulling into Fox Lake, and Brandon smiled as he saw the familiar landmarks around him. The bus was soon parked near the back of a local ticket office, trying to be discreet so they would not be mobbed by local press.

Their manager, James Alden, who was a friendly-looking and slightly overweight man with red hair, disembarked from the bus to arrange the concert. The band would later be informed of the date and time, but for now, they were free to just head home. The four left the bus, and Brandon got his guitar out of the luggage compartment on it.
“I’ll see you guys later.”
After some hugs and handshakes, they each headed their separate ways back to their family homes. Fox Lake was small, so everything was pretty much within walking distance.

When Brandon arrived home, his parents and younger sister were happy and excited to see him. He smiled, realizing in that moment how much he had missed his family and home. While it had been great to see so many new places and practice his passion, home had always been where his heart was. After he had visited with them a bit, he went upstairs to his room and placed his guitar in a corner of his room. Brandon sat down at the computer in his room and logged into his Facebook account, which he had not been on in a while, and saw that it was chock full of messages, friend requests, and notifications from friends and fans alike. He chuckled and went about sending the word of their concert to local friends while also dealing with the flood of e-communication, imagining that his bandmates were having similar experiences.

Brandon's Mom Gina interrupted him from his posting on Facebook. "Can you take a minute from your fan base to come and eat a home cooked meal? I made your favorite. I know you get lots of great food but can they beat my Lasagna?" She leaned down and kissed his neck. "Its good to have you home, dinner is on the table. Oh by the way, do you know a girl by the name of Alexa Smyth? I ran into her in the grocery store today. She is really sweet, but about the smallest young woman I've ever run across. At first I thought she was a little girl until she turned around that is. I believe you would describe her as "Hot", honestly "smoking hot" would be a better description. She said she knew you in school. I told her you were coming home, and suggested she stop by. Not sure she will. She didn't seem to be overly impressed with you. I kinda like that. Don't let dinner get cold.

Alexa hadn't even thought about Brandon until that morning. When she saw his Mom Gina in the store he remembered her. Gina was a nice lady, and a wonderful mother, just like Alexa had wanted but never had. The few times she had dated Brandon, going back to the house and seeing Gina was the best part of the deal. Still if she was honest Brandon was hot, and he gave her a wet spot in her panties whenever she saw saw him. He had that look, ruddy, cut and edgy with a smile that just melted her into a pile of feminine goo. Alexa was tiny by any standard, just over 4 ft 10 inches, she weighed in at just 87 lbs. Even so she was not a skinny chick. She was curvy in all the right places with 35 C breasts, a 23 inch waist and her very curvy 35 inch hips. Her eyes sparkled emerald green and were a perfect contrast to her natural red hair. A small spray of light freckles adorned her creamy shoulders. Other than that, her skin was a pure porcelain white.

She had been invited to stop buy and see Brandon by Gina, and though she responded coolly , the mere mention of his name gave her a familiar tingle between her thighs. She had been following Trigger on social media, and was amazed at how well a homegrown band was doing. She had planned to see the band at the Davenport Iowa fairground when they played there next month, but now she had a better opportunity. She had hugged Gina and thanked her for the invite. By the time she got home, she had resolved to take her up on it. She picked up a bottle of good Italian wine and headed to the house. She was nervous and her hand shook as she rang the doorbell, at 6:00 pm, just in time for dinner.

Brandon turned his head as he heard his mom start talking to him.
“Oh, mom. I didn’t even hear you come in.”
She said that she had made his favorite dish, Lasagna, and his stomach started to grumble.
“Nothing beats your lasagna, mom,” he said with a chuckle.
He turned back to the computer to finish up what he was doing.

His mom then asked him if he knew a young woman by the name of Alexa Smyth.
“That name sounds kinda familiar,” he replied, trying to put a face to the name, which was tough since he had met so many women while he was on tour.
His mom went on to describe her, and when she got to the height, it clicked in his head. Alexa had always been the shortest woman he had ever known, but very cute and sweet. They had hung out a bit a few years ago, but Brandon had been really busy with his music and had not had time to date seriously. They eventually went their separate ways, but now it seemed like they would meet again.

“I guess she’s changed a bit since I saw her last,” he replied, having not remembered her as a woman he would necessarily describe as ‘smoking hot’.
When his mom mentioned that she was not overly-excited to see him, he smiled a bit.
“I wonder if she’s forgiven me for being all about my music back then.”
His mom left the room, telling him that he should come down to dinner soon.
“Yeah, I’ll be there soon.”
Brandon finished up what he had been doing, and then decided that he wanted to see what Alexa looked like now.

After typing her name into the search bar, he found the one living in Fox Lake. She definitely looked different, less like the somewhat awkward girl he remembered and more like the hot woman his mom described.
“Well, Alexa, it seems you definitely have grown up while I was away.”
A message coming in suddenly distracted his thoughts. It was from a fan in Iowa, asking if Trigger was still doing the show in Davenport. Brandon sent him back a quick message telling him that the Davenport show had been cancelled because they were going on a world tour, but that video of the tour would be posted on the band’s Youtube page.

Brandon then heard the doorbell ring, and guessed that it must have been Alexa arriving to have dinner with them. He decided that it would be best to look more casual than like a rock star, so he removed his gloves and swapped his tank top for a Lynch Mob T-shirt, which showcased one of his guitar heroes, George Lynch. He went downstairs and saw his mother motioning for him to answer the door. Brandon went to the doorway, unlocked it, and opened it, seeing a very beautiful Alexa in the flesh.
“Welcome,” he said with a charming smile.
He then gave her a motion to enter the house.

After she was inside the house, he turned to her.
“It’s been a while, Alexa. I’m glad you could make it for dinner.”
He walked with her into the kitchen, where his parents and younger sister were already gathered.
“It was nice of you to bring the wine. What’s been going on with you lately?”

Alexa was a shy girl and didn't want to talk about herself, but under the circumstances, she felt obligated to at least say something. One thing was sure, it would pale in comparison to Brandon's stories. "Well I applied to nursing school and got accepted at Minnesota state starting in the fall." It sounded so much better than "I work at a video store". The truth was that Alexa was a good student, and would likely complete her RN in three years. Standing next to Brandon, she bare reached his chin. He literally towered over her. It made her feel small, but she felt dominated simply by his presence, and it excited her.

He showed her in to the table and seated her next to him. They talked cordially during dinner and the wine seemed to loosen things up a bit. As they finished dinner, Gina suggested that Brandon take her out by the pool to relax while Gina fixed desert and coffee. Alexa gave Gina a winning smile and followed her obedient, but in no way reluctant son out onto the deck. They sank into two very comfortable chairs and chatted. When he mentioned the world tour her interest peaked. " I would love to see the world" she mentioned as casually as possible.

The flirting was admittedly obvious, but she didn't care. Brandon was a hotty, and she had a captive audience, and lots of help from Mom. What girl wouldn't love a mom like this one. She rested her hand on his, letting him feel her warm, baby soft skin. The pool looked simply luscious, and the thought of skinny dipping kept invading her thoughts. She was getting really wet, and she crossed her legs and hoped she wasn't staining her shorts.

Brandon nodded as Alexa told him that she was starting nursing school.
“Wow, that’s great. Come to think of it, you were doing the nursing program when we were in high school.”
The dinner and conversation went very well, with Alexa fitting right in. His mom gave him a knowing look from time-to-time, and he got the feeling that she was subtly trying to set him up with her. Brandon didn’t mind, as Alexa was quite a catch, but he still needed time to feel things out, especially since he had just gotten back from a lengthy tour.

Brandon was not a drinker, so he only had one glass of the wine. It was good, though, and went well with the dinner. After the dinner was done, his mom suggested he take Alexa out to the pool while she made coffee and dessert.
“Yeah, that sounds good.”
His little sister Lacy wanted to join them, but her parents politely stopped her and suggested that she watch Frozen instead, which she was only too happy to do. Brandon walked with Alexa out to the pool and got into some relaxing chairs, enjoying the moonlight playing over the water.

The two chatted for a little bit, and Brandon mentioned the upcoming world tour for the band. She mentioned that she would like to see the world, and Brandon nodded.
“Yeah, it’s going to be awesome. Thirty countries in three months…”
He turned toward her.
“When we first got together as Trigger, I never imagined we’d become so successful, especially not this quickly.”

Brandon was a bit surprised when Alexa’s hand was in his, but not unpleasantly. He gently held her hand, feeling how soft her skin was. He looked over toward her and couldn’t help thinking how soft other parts of her must have felt. He noticed that she was crossing her legs, and thought he might have known what was going on. The atmosphere had him aroused, as well. He looked over at the pool, and then back in the kitchen, seeing that his mom still looked pretty busy.

Brandon looked over at Alexa.
“Would you like to go for a swim in the pool? In this weather, it should still be pretty warm.”
He had not been planning on a swim tonight, but it sounded pretty good right now, he had to admit. With the success of his band, he also felt that he could focus more on something besides music. Perhaps now was the time to pick up where they left off.

Alexa smiled at his suggestion of swimming , and then blushed furiously. She she hadn't brought a suit, and though it was a really fun thought to think about skinny dipping, his mom was just in the kitchen. "I-I don't have a suit with me" she stuttered out just as Gena came out with coffee and cheesecake. "I could loan you a bikini, I'm sure you would fill it out nicely." she blushed even hotter, but swallowed hard and then accepted. "the desert will wait and I'm sure he will too! lets go get you ready!" Gina gushed. She liked his mom. That had never changed. She followed her back inside and upstairs. Gina was all smiles and giggles, her kind of woman. They went upstairs and Alexa stripped off her clothes, Gina gave a low whistle, when she saw Alexa in the flesh Large puffy nipples stood out from Alexa's ample and perfectly shaped breasts. her skin was flawless, and her perfectly shaved pussy sat atop thighs that were as white as fresh cream. Gina disappeared into the closet and brought out three tiny triangles of light pink cloth. The suit was tiny, and unlined. She helped Alexa tie it on, and then looked at it approvingly. "you look good enough to eat". She handed her a beach towel and giving her a gentle pat on the behind, wished her luck.

Alexa felt almost naked and in fact she was as she headed back down to the pool trailing the towel behind her rather than hide herself. She smiled shyly at Brandon before sitting down beside him and sipping her coffee. She pushed the hair back behind her ear and gave him a coy smile.

Brandon smiled as she blushed and said that she had no bathing suit.
“I never said one was required…”
It was just then that his mom appeared, and he had really hoped she had not heard him say that just then. She talked about loaning her a bikini, and he thought that she would look great in one.
“I’ll go get my swim trunks.”
Brandon headed back into the kitchen and upstairs to his room.

He heard the door of his parent’s room open and he knew that his mom was in there with Alexa. His mom had always liked Alexa, he recalled, which he thought was good and was probably a big part of why she was playing matchmaker. Brandon found his green swim trunks before stripping off his clothes and putting them on. He grabbed a towel before he went back to the poolside chairs and had some coffee and cheesecake while he waited. The coffee had been made the way he liked it and the cheesecake was delicious. He turned as the door opened, and his jaw almost hit the floor.

Alexa looked so incredibly hot that he was tempted to call the fire department. The bikini was small, even on her, and he could see through it a decent amount. Her body was like a work of art, and his breast fetish was kicking into high gear. He didn’t want to make her uncomfortable by staring too long, so he looked down and took a sip of coffee.
“You look incredible,” he said with a wink and a sweet smile.
She pushed her hair back and gave him a smile that told him he wasn’t the only one feeling the way he was.

Only being in swim trunks, Brandon’s athletic and muscular body could be seen. He was broad shouldered and had a well-defined six-pack of abs, as well as strong legs. Playing the guitar had actually been good for toning his upper body strength, which was something not generally known about the art. Most of his muscle had actually come from swimming at home before he left on tour, which was good for the whole body. After finishing his cheesecake, Brandon stood up and extended his hand toward her.
“Are you ready to go swimming, Alexa?”

She looked down shyly and extended a slightly shaky hand to meet hers. She slowly looked up at him , raising her eyes slowly scanning his body from his feet on up her breath caught as he looked straight forward and was now face to face with Brandon's broad muscular chest. She swallows hard as she feels herself get week in the knees, and the tingle she had been feeling most of the night threatens to take over completely. Struggling to get control of herself, she looks quickly up at Brandon's face, high above her and then pulls him gently to the pool, hoping the water will cool her passion and slow things up a little. As she walks down the stairs into the water, trailing Brandon with her, the cool water gives her a brief respite, but it doesn't seem to be lasting.

She can barely help herself from wrapping her arms around his powerful torso and press her soft and almost totally exposed body against his side. As she does passion just takes over and she lays her head against his chest and a long low moan escapes her as sex spontaneously pulls her into a deep orgasm. Her skin blushes bright pink. Embarrassed, she wants to run, but even if she had wanted to it wasn't going to happen. "I'm sorry!" she says tears starting to flow, as she worries Brandon will be unhappy.

As she finally begins to calm, and she begins to gain control, she looks up at him smiling ear to ear. She knew that what had just happened must have seemed crazy to Brandon, but she only hoped that he wouldn't be discouraged.

Brandon helped her up from the chair and followed her to the pool. The water was cool but not cold, just as he had been expecting. The moon shone high above them, and it gave the water a beautiful silver sheen. He smiled as Alexa wrapped her arms around him, and he felt his soft skin against his. She rested her head against his chest and began to moan, the kind of moan that accompanies an orgasm. It seemed that he had definitely not been the only one turned on, and his boner now threatened to poke a hole in his swim trunks.

However, Alexa was clearly embarrassed by it. Her skin turned pink in a full-body blush and tears were starting to run down her cheeks.
“Hey, it’s alright. I don’t mind.”
That seemed to do the trick, and she was smiling again. Brandon was not entirely sure what to make of that mini emotional rollercoaster, but he decided not to make a big deal out of it.

Brandon looked into her eyes and gently put his arms around her. It was clear to him that Alexa was as sweet and innocent as ever, definitely a girl-next-door type. He thought that it was sweet of her to be embarrassed, and he thought it was great that even though she was a total babe, she still had modesty. Knowing that, he found it funny that his mom would give her such a revealing bikini, as it was definitely something most mothers wouldn’t do, even if the young people in question were adults. Brandon gently began to rub her back a bit, feeling the smooth skin with his fingers calloused from guitar playing.
“Is this your first time being close like this with a man?”

The tears came again like a fountain, even though the smile didn't leave her. She looked away at first but her eyes were drawn to him. Y'Y'es came her trembling voice. "I'm sorry I'm not experienced. Will you hold me please?" Her arms wrapped around his chest, Crushing her ample breasts against his chest. As she did this her hips met his and Brandon's erection was pressed against warmth between her thighs. She looked puzzled at first but then smiled. "Does that mean you like me?" she asked hopefully. She ran her hands over his chest exploring his skin. He hands were tiny against his muscular chest. If she had been a cat she would have been purring. As it was she just cuddled into his arms. "May I sit in your lap? Sit on the step so I can?"

At that moment she wanted nothing more that to have this marvelous young man hold her, make her feel safe. "I haven't sat in a man's lap since I was 5, just before Daddy died." Tears came yet again. " I'm sorry I'm such a baby! You are so sweet to put up with me like this."

Brandon nodded.
“I thought so. It’s okay, you don’t have to be.”
She then asked if he would hold her.
“Of course I will.”
As she wrapped her arms around him, he felt her incredible breasts press against him and her sex pressed against his erection, which meant that there was no hiding it now.

He hoped that it didn’t make her uncomfortable, but it seemed to reassure her.
“Of course I like you. I always have, and I’m starting to like you even more.”
As her hands began rubbing on his chest, he continued to rub her back. Her touch felt good, and he was definitely feeling relaxed.
She then asked if she could sit in his lap.

“Uh, yeah, sure.”
Brandon sat down on the step and gently pulled her into his lap. He held her bridal-style, looking into her eyes. She then told him that her father had died when she was very young.
“I’m so sorry, Alexa. I know that must have been difficult for you.”

She started to cry again, and he gently rubbed her shoulders to try and soothe her.
“It’s no problem. If you need to cry, you can do it on my shoulder.”
Brandon was getting the feeling that there wasn’t really anyone else for her to turn to like this.
“What about your mom? How’s she doing?”

Her eyes turned cold, the smile left her and she looked very angry. "I don't know, but I hope she is dead!" Then the tears came again and she buried her face in his shoulder. Her body shuddered as this was a deeper harder cry, one filled with pain. As she held him she felt his hands on her back, gently rubbing and her sobs began to subside a little. Her hands wrap around the small of his back. After a while she quiets and grows peaceful, and then amorous. She lifts a leg and swings it over his lap so that she is now facing him and straddling his waist. She pulls herself against his body, and holds on. After a time, she looks up and pulls back to see his face. The gentle look she sees melts her.

"I want to do something for you. You have been so good to me. Please tell me what I can do?" One of her hands wanders slowly down his back and slips inside the back of his swim trunks, where she gently rubs his ass. Her warm pussy is pressed tightly against him and she slowly rocks her hips. "What can I do? Anything ... please!" Not quite able to reach his lips she gently kisses his chest, and nuzzles her soft hair against him. As she cuddles, the straps of her bikini top drop off her shoulders and down around her elbows. She makes no move to correct them, but instead, slips on arm at a time out of the straps. She pulls away a moment and lets her top fall to hang uselessly around her waist. Her puffy rose colored nipples are long and erect, and she lightly rubs them against his chest, teasing them both.

"I don't know much else" she said with innocence that couldn't be faked. " What can I do for you?" He body had begun to tingle again. This time she didn't fight the feeling, but let it wash over her. She pulled his head down to her, kissing him passionately and moaned into his mouth before coming up for air gasping as she came hard. "What is that?!" she asked "What ever it is I love it. How are you doing that to me?!" She was again grinning from ear to ear.

Brandon was surprised by the reaction he got when he mentioned her mother. After the flash of anger, she buried her face into his shoulder and sobbed uncontrollably. While she did this, he gently stroked the back of her head.
“I didn’t know that you had such a rough childhood. If I’d known, I would have done more to help back then.”
After a bit, it seemed that he was finally able to calm her down.

Once she felt better, however, it seemed that she also felt very horny. The way she was sitting was right on his erection, and he felt himself get even harder than before. He looked into her eyes again, and he could see the lust through the tears that had been there a short time ago. She started talking about wanting to repay him for being so good to her, and though the change was a bit startling, he could not deny that he wanted her. She began to grope his ass and rock her hips against him, which only heightened his arousal.
“Well, let’s see…” he replied, thinking of how he wanted to begin the sexual encounter.

Brandon felt her kiss his chest, and she moved her soft hair against him. As she did so, he saw the straps on her bikini top start to come down. Rather than fix it, she pulled her arms through and let it slide down to her waist, revealing her huge breasts and puffy pink nipples in all their glory. He felt her rub her nipples against his chest, and it felt very good. When she talked to him again, she appeared to have genuine inexperience in sex. Suddenly, she pulled his head down and they began to kiss passionately.

Brandon felt a warm sensation spread through his body, and Alexa was really getting worked up. She asked him what was going on with her, and he smiled.
“You’re having orgasms, sexual release from pleasure. You’ve never really been intimate with a man, so it takes very little to make you orgasm.”
Brandon looked over and saw that his parents were not around, but he wanted to move out of their direct sight, anyway.
“Let’s go to the other side of the pool.”

Brandon stood up and carried Alexa in his arms to the other side of the pool, where they could be more alone. He undid the bikini top from around her waist and let it fall to the ground, since she did not need it at this moment. He sat down at the edge of the pool so that his feet were in the water. Brandon leaned in and kissed her again, this time a slower kiss that deepened into a more passionate one. When he broke the kiss, he looked at her breasts and then into her eyes.
“May I play with your breasts?”

He chuckled.
“You see, I have a real weakness for big boobs. They make me incredibly horny every time I see them. Your breasts are perfect, especially on that small frame of yours. If you want to do something for me, you can let me play with your breasts. I promise that I will be gentle.”

Alexa just melted into his arms as he picked her up and carried her across the pool. She never wanted him to put her down. As he slowly walked, she toyed happily with his chest and tiny nipples with her tiny fingers. His words were soft and soothing, When he sat down on the opposite side of the pool and asked if he could play with her breasts, she nodded silently, and cimbing out of his arms and lay along the edge of the pool with her head in his lap, her glorious nipples pointed skyward in very easy reach. She nuzzled her face into his crotch in complete ignorance of what it might do to him, and contnued her gentle touching and exploration of his torso.

His huge rough, calloused fingers felt wonderful on the soft flesh of her breasts and she wondered at just how big they were compared to hers. The stimulation made her squirm and wiggle in his lap, like a little girl , as though she were being tickeled, but this feeling quickly gave way to the tingling in her core and her body began to arch and stretch like a cat, thrusting her nipples up into his hand and making them lengthen and grow stiff. Her giggles turned to cooing and then soft moans. "OOOOH Brandon, it feels sooo good! Pleasse don't stop. " The nearly white bikini bottoms were wet both from pool water and her leaking pussy and they clung tightly to her smooth puffy mound, and due to the wetness, nearly transparant in the bright moonlight. Though she still didn't understand what an orgasm was, she knew another was approaching fast. She was nearly completely out of control as she pulled on his kneck trying to draw his lips to hers. When it was clear that couldnt happen where she was she began kissing his belly and then down along the bulge in his swim trunks, which by now was threatening to make an appearance and peek out of his waist band.

A few seconds later her climax washed over her yet again and her body softened.The look on her face was a languid, satisfied smile. She laid there enjoying Brandon's continuing breast play, and started talk again in the sweetest and most innocent voice imaginable. " My Daddy had hands like yours, all rough and calloused. He said it was his guitar that did that. I didn't care it felt like Daddy. You feel like Daddy. Once I was a very bad girl. I played with Daddy's guitar and knocked it over. My Daddy gave me a spanking, a hard one on my bare bottom. It left his big hand prints there, and I was warm for hours. Mommy was very angry at him. She said if he ever did it again, she woud call the Police. That was so unfair. She didn't ask me about it. It made me feel loved and warm. Daddy would never really hurt me. I needed to be spanked. But then my Mommy was always ruining good things for me. Brandon? if I'm a bad girl, will you spank me? Please? I don't ever want to be bad, but I might, and if I am, that's what I need." She said it matter of factly, as though it were as natural as talking about he weather. Her chatter was only interupted by the kisses she continued to place on his stomach and up and down the swelling in his swim trunks. She looked up at him with her shinng green eyes. "Please be my Daddy, I miss not having a Daddy."

After Alexa said that he could, Brandon reached down and began to massage her breasts. The soft flesh felt wonderful in his hands, and his thumbs gave stimulation to her hard nipples. Her head was in his lap, and it really turned him on how she was reacting to his touch. Her moans turned him on more, and his hands continued to enjoy them. As she began kissing down his length, he groaned a bit. He saw her orgasm again, and her bikini bottoms were so wet that he could almost clearly see her shaved pussy, making for a very hot scene in the moonlight.

It was then that Alexa began to talk to him again, sharing more about her past. The timing of it was a little uncomfortable, but he tried to roll with it.
"So your dad played guitar, too, huh? That's cool."
Her story definitely seemed to show that her parents' relationship had not been a good one, and he didn't have to have a degree in Child Psychology to know how deeply that could affect a child's psyche. She then asked him if he would spank her if she was a bad girl.

"I don't think I'll need to spank you. If we're having issues, we'll talk it out."
As she kissed along his bulge again, she suddenly looked up at him and asked him to be her daddy.
"Uh..." Brandon replied, not really sure how to respond to that and feeling uncomfortable with the topic.
He thought about how he should handle it and smiled.
"Well, you can think of my family as a surrogate for yours."

His hand reached out and gently stroked her face.
"My mom really likes you, and I think my dad does, too. They can be like the good parents you never had. What I will do is give you the other kind of love you need, a romantic and sexual love only a boyfriend can give to you."
Brandon gently pulled her head up from his lap, leaned down, and then kissed her again, working some tongue into it this time. When he pulled away, he reached for his trunks.

"You've made me very hard, and I'm ready to go further."
He slid his swim trunks off and set them by the poolside, revealing his fully erect 10 inch cock.
"I would love to feel your breasts on my cock. Place my cock between your breasts and then move them up and down."
Alexa looked truly magnificent in the moonlight, and he felt bad that her childhood had been so bad and had left her scarred. Hopefully, the kindness of him and his family could help her overcome that past.

Alexa wanted nothing more than to make him happy. She slipped off of his lap and into the pool. and moved up between his thighs. Her large breasts easily encased ihs long cock, its head just poking out beneith her chin. she pushed them together, and squeezed his throbbing manhood. She slid her wet slippery tits up and down its length. "Does that feel good?" she asked. Seeing that he was now completely naked, she pulled the strings on her bottom, and let it float away. She kept on sliding her soft tits up and down his length. She wanted so much to give him the joy he had given her.

Brandon watched as Alexa got down between his legs in the pool. He groaned in satisfaction as his cock went between her large, soft breasts. As she began moving up and down, the pleasure began to increase. The wetness from the water helped the lubrication greatly, and he rested his hands on the side of the pool to steady himself as he enjoyed it.
“Yeah, it feels great.”
He looked down, enjoying greatly the sight of her massaging his member.

Brandon saw her remove her bikini bottoms, and it turned him on even more that they were now completely naked.
“This is the best ‘welcome home’ gift I could have received. It’s funny how things work out sometimes.”
She continued the tit-fuck, and his cock continued to throb under her skilled touch. What she lacked in experience, she more than made up for in enthusiasm. After a bit more pleasure, he decided that he was ready to move to the next step.

“Could you put your mouth around it? It’s called a blowjob and it feels incredible.”
Brandon reached out and gave her face a gentle rub.
“You’re a great girl, Alexa. I’m glad we got to spend time together like this.”
As they had spent time together, Brandon was starting to care about her more and more. Aside from the sex and the sympathy for her past, he saw a genuine great person within her, someone who could love him for who he was, and that was something that appealed to him more than anything.

His words were what she had needed now for years. Except for his mom Gina, no one had valued her so highly. She needed it like air to breath. She slid down his powerful thighs and looked up into his face. She could not help but smile. She nodded eagerly before her eyes partially crossed as she stared down the ten inch monster just an inch from her nose. For someone so small it should have seemed impossible, but she was determined to please him. Reaching out she took a hold on it , but her small hand wouldn't even completely encircle its girth. Committed she held on with two hands and when she did, her big breasts floated her like two balloons in the water, laying her whole body out in front of him. Pulling herself to him, she opened her mouth as wide as she could, before slipping her velvet like lips down over its head. It fit as tight as cork, and she had great difficulty avoiding scratching his sensitive flesh with her teeth. Her chest heaved as she breathed heavily with her excitement, and the air hissed from her nostrels as they were so close to the tower of manflesh buried in her warm mouth. Holding tight with two hands, she forced her head down over the monster and before she had even a quarter of it inside, it hit the back of her throat. Her eyes went wide, but she did not falter and refused to let her gag reflex take over. Swallowing hard in determination, she was amazed, that as she did, the monster slid further down her throat. Now it slid easily. Slowly she relaxed and gave it entry. She could feel it invading deep beneath the tops of her breasts. Her breathing became shallow as she calmed . She looked up and was just able to meet his shining eyes. Though completely helpless at this moment contentment washed over her and she was completey at peace.

She could not speak or do anything but slowly slide up and down the length of his shaft in response to his thrusting. He seemed to be keeping it gentle and she prayed that he would continue to, but she felt completely his for the first time. She was unable to smile, but her face beemed at the thought. There were no tears, no struggle, no strife, there was just this man impaling her, controlling her, fulfilling her. Releasing his cock, she gently caressed his balls taking them in both hands and on his next thrust her nose met his firm muscled belly. She was gleeful and happy. She had taken all of him within her. Slowly, lovingly she took his length again and again. This was for him. It was what she had wanted so badly, and it would only end when he ended it .

Brandon watched as Alexa put both hands around his member, and she seemed to be floating on her large breasts as if on a raft.
“Well, if I ever doubted that those breasts were real, I sure don’t now,” he said with a chuckle.
When his cock was engulfed in her mouth, he groaned in satisfaction. It filled her whole mouth, and for a second, he was afraid he might be cut by her teeth. It was incredible, but she kept taking more and more of it into her mouth. He hit the back of her throat and was sure she would stop there, but to his amazement, she kept going. As his cock was fully-immersed in her mouth and down her throat, it felt incredible.

He groaned and gently forward and backwards with his hips, not able to move it too much because of how deeply it was in. This had to be the very epitome of deep-throating, and he was impressed and turned on by how determined she had been to get it in her. She started to play with his balls, and her nose touched his stomach as she took his length deeply.
“That feels great…”
His eyes started to roll in the back of his head as she continued to service his cock. All of the stimulation had his cock throbbing, and he could feel his orgasm approaching as his vision started to swim in front of him.

When it hit him, it was all at once. He groaned as he came deep down her throat, hoping only that he did not choke Alexa. The orgasm was so powerful that he fell back onto the side of the pool, his cock coming out of her mouth with cum still running down it. All of the energy had been drained out of him at the moment, and he breathed outwards with a smile on his face.
“That was the best orgasm I’ve ever had. Give me a moment to recover, and I’ll be sure to return the favor.”

She smiled at the praise, but looked at him in wonder when he said he would return the favor. What did he plan to do. She held onto his legs and laid her head on his thigh as he panted from the experience. For her it had been surprisingly relaxing, and she lay there and gently licked up the dribbling remains of his cum from the tip of his cock and balls. It tasted pleasantly salty and she enjoyed how he moaned with each swipe of her tongue. It was obviously giving him great pleasure and she was enjoying it immensely, so she continued licking him. Her big breasts rested against his legs. She smiled at him as his breathing slowed but only a bit. She was beginning to think that whatever had just happened, might just happen again. She hoped it would.

"Do you like that?" she asked and began to gently rub his balls again much as she had before.

Brandon started to breathe easier, coming down a bit from the orgasm. Alexa had come out of the water and was laying on him, and he smiled as he rested his hands on her back. She began to lick his cock, and he gently groaned each time she did it. It seemed that she wasn’t done with him yet, and he started to get hard again as he saw how devoted she was to pleasuring him. She began to lick him from base to tip, and she continued to massage his balls again, which felt incredible.
“Yeah, I love it.”

Brandon raised his head to look at her, taking in her perfect form in the moonlight.
“You’re doing an excellent job, but I shouldn’t be the only one getting pleasure.”
He really wanted to rub and finger her pussy, but could not reach it from where he was. However, he could reach her breasts, which were equally tempting targets. He gently began to massage her breasts, enjoying them to the fullest as his thumbs teased her nipples. He wanted to please her as much as she wanted to please him.

Even though Alexa was focused on his pleasure and wanted him to cum again for her, as he began to heavily tease her nipples, the feelings she had already had several times with Brandon began to grow again within her and very soon she could not resist the feelings. She got completely out of the pool and changed her position so that her entire torso was easily within Brandon's reach. Her pussy just inches from his face. She continued to lick and suck him attending to him and hoping that she would see his orgasm occur. She was intensely curious, and the only thing that distracted her was what was happening again deep inside. Her moans became longer and more intense. He body pressed against him.

Brandon watched as Alexa angled herself so that he had complete access to her pussy. One hand began to grope and rub on her perfect ass while he inserted the index and middle finger of his right hand deep inside of her. As she continued to service his member, he began rubbing her clit slowly. After some faster rubbing, he penetrated deeper to hit against her G-spot. He could feel that she was a virgin, so he made sure to be gentle. After some more rubbing, he removed his fingers and took her ass in both hands.

Brandon leaned up and began to lick her slit quickly. The smell of her sex filled his nose and he could taste her, spurring him on to more licking. The licks became longer and a bit rougher, going up the length of her slit. Her moans were spurring him on, and he loved that she was enjoying it. He found her clit with his tongue and licked it again and again. From time-to-time, he gave her a light slap on the bottom, loving the feel of how firm and shapely it was.

Alexa sucked in a deep breath when Brandon invaded her so deeply and so quickly . She had never had anything inside her before except at the doctors office. This was different. Brandon was after her pleasure and aparantly knew where to find it. He soft moans turned nore desperate, and her hips began to buck on his fingers. "Oh Brandon! don't stop! " she moaned wantonly. "Please! more!" she was out of control and begging now and herjuices flowed freeely onto his invading hand. Though she was embarassed, she could do nothing to stop it and Brandon seemed pleased.

Brandon smiled as Alexa began to get excited. She was moaning with lust, and that made him even more excited.
“I will give you more.”
He plunged his fingers back into her, rubbing on her clit and G-spot again. This time, however, he was a bit rougher and faster. He could feel that she was close, and wanted her to be pleasured.

However, he also wanted her to continue the pleasure.
“Don’t stop, babe. I was starting to get close to another orgasm.”
He splayed his fingers out within her so that he was rubbing her clit and G-spot at the same time. His cock was at full length again, and ready for her to pleasure it. This was what he had wanted, both of them pleasing each other at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom