Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Treasure for a Dame (Cold Chaos X The Deviant)

She giggled softly and let her dress fall, kicking it to the floor to reveal a pair of bare D cup breasts and black silk panties hiding her most intimate area from his view. Dusky pink nipples contrasted nicely against her tan skin, hardening from the cold air and the arousal he caused. She slid her hand further down to gently cup his bulge. "Would you like to move this to the bedroom?" she offered with a light squeeze.

"Mmmmm I'd love to." Derek moaned in with pleasure, as he lifted his guest into the air. He carried her, like a wild man, into his dark bedroom. He flipped a wall switch to turn on a lamp at his nightstand. The bed was large and soft, perfect for a couple looking for a good time. Across the room stood a balcony, over looking the city. Rain kept pouring down onto the glass door leading out. Derek rested Juniper on the bed, so he could prepare for her. He undid the rest of his buttons, dropping his shirt to the floor. His strong chest was fully displayed to her. Next, he unzipped his slacks, leaving them to fall along with his shirt. She could see his prosthetic leg, made from the same material as his cybernetic arm. His dark blue briefs didn't do much to hide the growing erection behind them. Derek rushed onto the bed, his real arm stroking Junipers black hair as he leaned in to kiss her.

She yelped in surprise as he lifted her, giggling and wrapping her arms around his neck. She watched him lustfully as he laid her down, her fingers automatically latching onto his briefs as she returned his kiss and pulled him closer to her. A soft hand slipped down the front of his underwear, wrapping around his shaft as she licked his lips teasingly.

He reached down to the band of his underwear, pulling them off slowly. Discarding them off the bed, Derek's hardened cock was eager to feel Juniper's touch. Derek pushed further on Juniper, resting her head on the soft pillows. He dug his human hand into her black panties, feeling her soft womanhood as it flowed with juices.

Juniper let out a shuddering moan as he touched her, her back arching as she began stroking him slowly. "God, it's been so long," she mumbled, her hips moving of their own accord. "Talk to me, detective. Tell me what you're going to do to me."

Derek chuckled as he inserted his fingers into Juniper. "Such a dirty girl, I have half a mind to give you a good spanking after this." He beamed a soft smile at her, as the two felt at each other. "First, I'm going to slide these panties off, so I can fuck that beautiful pussy you've been hiding from me. I'm going to flip you around, and go in from behind. I'm going to keep going, until you stop begging for more. After a nice rest, I'll take you into the shower for round two." Derek gave her neck a soft bite, to show he was serious.

She moaned and ground against his hand eagerly, her juices coating his fingers as he spoke. Her thighs quivered as she pulled him down for a deep, passionate kiss, moaning into his mouth. "Oh god, yes!" she pleaded as she stroked him faster, her eyes rolling back at the bite to her neck. "Take me Derek," she murmured as she opened her legs for him.

He pulled her panties off, pressing her legs together, as he tossed them off the bed. Derek side his cock up and down her exposed pussy, covering it in her juices. Her honey leaked onto the bed sheets as he poked the head of his cock into her womanhood. His fleshy hand gently felt at her breast, his thumb circling her hardened nipple. The hardened detective whispered into her ear. "I don't want this night to end." As he thrust himself into her.

She nodded her agreement, gasping in pleasure as his length suddenly filled her. A trembling moan escaped her lipstick-smudged, kiss-swollen lips as she arched her back. "Oh fuck, yes! It feels so good," she whimpered, her wet velvety walls squeezing his shaft tightly.

Derek thrust fast and faster, he grabbed at the sheets around the bed. "You're amazing." He grunted out, as he focused on the task at hand. He kissed her lips, moving his tongue all around hers as he moved inside her. Her moans kept him moving forward, thrusting deeper as her pussy drooled all over the bed.

Juniper cried out in ecstasy as the detective pounded into her, her walls gripping him tighter with every thrust. "Oh, oh god, Derek!" she squealed, digging her nails into his back. "Harder, fuck I love it!"

Derek kept pumping, now at full speed. His cock was oozing with precum as he drew closer to orgasm. He didn't mind the nails, the important thing was satisfying each other. His hands felt all over her body, torso, inner thigh, her bouncing breasts. "Nngggg, I'm cumming!" The Detective grunted out to her as he drew closer to finishing her.

His wandering hands and driving cock pushed her over the edge, her pussy gripping him like a vice as she came hard, squirting all over his cock with a cry of pleasure. "Oh god, yes, cum inside me! Fill me up!"

Derek gave one more hearty push, before his cock erupted with cum. Juniper's cavern was dripping with fluid as he pulled his cock out of her. Another load was flowing out of his cock as he dropped onto the pillow, panting with excitement. "You really know how to reward your men." He chuckled as he relaxed for all his work.

Juniper moaned at the feeling, purring with approval as she cuddled up to her newfound lover. "Mm, you were amazing," she murmured as her hands roamed his muscular form, one smooth shapely leg wrapping around his waist. "How about a little recharge before round two?" she offered with a smirk, taking his hand and moving it to her round behind.

Derek smirked at Juniper, as she drew closer to him. He felt her move his hand on her body, he gave her a firm squeeze in appreciation. "That sounds like a good idea, sugar." He stared deep into her eye as she called her by the adorable pet name.

She giggled and moved to lay on top of him, kissing him deeply and passionately. "You are twice the man of anyone I've ever been with," she whispered against his lips, sliding a hand up and down his cybernetic arm.

"That's pretty harsh for those previous men." He said, giggling as he felt her body press against his. He kissed her back, digging his tongue into her mouth, his arm still feeling up and down her backside.

Juniper grinned and took his hand in hers as she returned his kiss, wrapping her arms around him tightly. "You're wonderful. Tell me some of the things you like."

Derek smiled as he felt her warm embrace. "Well, I like you, I enjoy a nice bottle of scotch, and I'm enjoying this case you're having me work on, although I think I enjoy the benefits it comes with a little bit more." The rain pouring outside felt calming to the two lovers. Derek would stare out at the storm, between flashing smiles to the satisfied woman. His cock slowly regained it's erection as he held her up to his body.

Juniper laughed softly and planted another tender kiss on his lips. "I like you too. What do you like sexually?" she asked as she slid her hand down his chest towards his growing erection. "I wanna do everything with you."

Derek stops to think about her question. "Well, I like to feel her tits or her ass while I drive my cock into her." He looks down at her breasts, while one of his hands grabs at her ass cheek. "I like a girl who gives me a naughty look after I cum on her body. Almost like she wants more. My biggest turn on, is sex in the shower. The feeling of warm, rushing, water, the foreplay of lathering each other with soap, it's the best." He flashes her soothing smile, before pecking her lips with a kiss. "What about your kicks?"

Back
Top Bottom