Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Demon Hunters (Malfrost and Blueberryfox14)

Bien chuckled as he heard Makoto whisper the young man's name against his lips. His tongue drew back and licked her lips teasingly before he trailed down and pushed her dress down just enough so his tongue could flick at one of her perky nipples for just a moment before one hand went and stroked her pussy to see how wet she was.

Once he confirmed her arousal, he pulled away and just gave his master a grin. "You'll thank me for this later." With that, he exited the tent. Just as he did that, Satoshi was returning from the woods and adding wood to the fire. "Ah, lover boy....master needs to see you in there. I'm going to go take a dip in the nearby springs!" With that, the demon waved his hand and was off. Satoshi watched him leave with suspicion before going inside the tent. "Makoto, that demon said you needed me for something?" He questioned her as walked into the tent and locked eyes with her.

Makoto moaned as the demon continued his decent downward. Why in the world was he doing this now? First he mentions Satoshi and the next second he's groping her. A soft whimper escaped the girl's lips as the demon stopped. She had wanted him to..right? The mischievous grin made the blonde nervous as he said she'd thank him and left. Thank him..thank him for what? Blue eyes trailed Bein as he left before widening at a rustling sound. Satoshi?

Makoto grabbed for her pillow in desperation. He couldn't be serious. He wasn't coming in here right? The girl fixed her strap before straddling the white fluffiness infront of her. If her face had been warm before now it was on fire. The blonde was about to roll to face the wall in safety as her partner in crime entered. The demon told him to check on her. Of course he did. Another soft whimper escaped the girl's mouth as slowly she looked up. "Satoshi don't look. The demon did something." But it was already too late. One look at the man and she moaned. Shit she had it bad.

When Makoto said the demon had done something to her, all idea of arousal left his mind as he was quickly down by her side. "What did he do...? How are you feeling? I need to know so I can come up with a counter for it." He stated quickly as his face was mere inches from her own. He pressed his hand against her cheek to check her temperature. "You are burning up..." His tone was one of concern as he pressed his forehead against her own, his lips mere inches away from her own, but he thought nothing of it.

"I...can't really sense any magic on you at the moment though..." Satoshi let out a somewhat relaxed sigh as he slowly started to pull away from Makoto. He stroked his chin for a moment, thinking before giving her a small smile. "You sure you don't just have a fever?" He asked her, boneheaded and unaware of her arousal and situation.

Makoto smiled as her partner checked on her. His hand on her cheek however and lips close to hers made the situation worse. She could hear the blood pumping in her heart and breathe quickening as she stared up at her partner. That damn demon. One small smile and the chains were released. "Satoshi." The girl moaned before closing the gap and wrapping her arms around the man. The blonde flipped the reaper to the ground and positioned herself to sit on top. "It feels so good."

Makoto began her attack innocently, kissing his cheeks, his forehead, his nose...but once the magic got stronger she couldn't take much more. Soft lips pressed against her partners as she watched with lust filled eyes reaction. He could still stop whatever this was. He could still shut her down.

Satoshi wasn't sure why she was moaning so much and raised his eyebrow in confusion. He let out a surprised wail when his partner flipped him over so he was no on his back and she was straddling him. "Makoto, what are you..." He began, but was cut off when he felt a warm sensation on his cheek that moved to his forehead and nose. He was aware of what she was doing, and he felt his face flare up. "Makoto...are you sure you want to..." again he was cut off, this time by her lips on his own.

He knew this was most likely the demons doing, and he knew he could stop it...but his want and desire for her was just too strong. After everything that had happened today, he needed her more than anything else. He closed his eyes and happily returned the kiss, his lips pressing back against her own as his tongue emerged to swipe at her lips while he wrapped his arms around her waist and his hands slither down to her ass. He groped her rear and gave her a nice, hard spank. He had seen what she liked, after all.

Makoto gasped as her last hope for stopping the situation failed. Satoshi..liked it? The taste of his tongue made the girl melt as she quickly opened her mouth and began to use her own. He was good. No expert like Bein but he was still so damn good. Eyelids heavy the reaper moaned her partners name. He was so good.

Satoshi's seduction continued further as he had firmly grasped and spanked Makoto's ass. Cheeks warm the girl questioned how her partner could possible know such a thing. Your partner has been watching. That's what Bein had told her at the pub. The blonde quickly moved her hands to cover her face as her aroused state was put on pause. He had been watching them. Questions filled her head as she thought of him sitting and listening. Was he turned on at all by the deal? Was he angry? Was this just Bein in disguise? Rolling off of the reaper, Makoto clutched her pillow, biting the edge and holding herself together. Was this just another trick?

Satoshi enjoyed the sensation of their tongues pressing together, and the warmth spread through his body. That warmth was replaced with a cold however when Makoto rolled off him and hugged her pillow. He could tell just by looking at her that she was worried about him. He instantly panicked, was he not good enough? Did he go too far?" He wasn't sure, he just hoped she didn't hate him now.

"Ma...Makoto...what's wrong?" Satoshi's voice came out, his tone a concerned one as he looked at her before looking away with tinted cheeks. "Di..Did I go to far...? Was I...not good enough for you..." Satoshi questioned his own skills and compatibility with her after what he had witnessed earlier as he rubbed the back of his neck meekly, wondering if she had fallen for the demon instead of him.

Makoto rolled towards her partner, eyes focused downward to avoid eye contact. Pitched tent! That is a very large and very clear pitched tent in those pants! "I..I just don't want to be tricked again." She stammered. "I'm not sure what to do with the situation." She had to be honest at the moment. This female reaper was usually the stronger one of the pair and it was moments of meekness that made her a little wary. Satoshi wasn't used to this. Neither was she.

Makoto instinctively licked her lips as she continued to stare downward. She could feel herself get wet but she couldn't dare make eye contact. His last question replayed in her mind as the blonde clenched her thighs around the fluffy white shield. "You..you feel really good." She muttered and then just like that her face was back to being hidden in the pillow.

"Tricked...? Makoto...when have I ever really tricked you...in a bad way I mean." Satoshi chuckled as he thought about all the countless pranks they had pulled before. "I mean....the worst thing I ever did was pretend to be dead after that one hydra attack. Oliver insisted that I would get to see a really cute reaction from you, but then you just started crying and you ended up kicking my ass when you learned I was still alive, but me in bed for a week." Satoshi laughed at brought up an old memory, one that Bein couldn't possibly know, proving that he was indeed, himself.

To prove it even more, he took off his shirt to expose all the scars on his body....again, something the demon didn't know about right now. All the scars, from all the fights..they stood in in contrast to his well toned and slightly tanned body. "It's me....Makoto...I would never hurt you...not intentionally at least..." He thought back to earlier today when he had hurt her feelings. He gently grabbed the pillow and tugged it down enough so they were face to face. He gave her a small smile as he kissed her forehead. "You feel really good too, Makoto...and I want us to feel good together...but I won't do this if you don't want it." He claimed, trying to control himself around her now as he tried to will away his arousal.

Makoto smiled as she remembered the past. The idiot had been really convincing with his death. Add in he had actually been wounded so the blood was real and the bastard deserved to be sent to the hospital. She was terrified. A soft giggle escaped from the pillow as slowly her eyes wondered up. Battle scars from way too many battles met her gaze as the blonde scanned the damage of the past. She really should fix those. Like it or not. The reaper closed her eyes briefly as the man kissed her forehead. This was so different from the demon. There was no pressure.

Makoto gave a small nod as a foot instinctively went out to rub the risen appendage. She wanted this and Satoshi had proven himself to her. Slowly, she moved the pillow behind her before moving her straps down her arms. "I..I want to." She whispered and stealthily she moved herself closer.

Satoshi let out a soft moan as he felt Makoto's foot rub his bulge through his trousers. He looked down at her, his eyes full of lust and affection. He moved his hand to push her dress completely down her body to expose her nude form to him. He had seen her naked so many times before...but this time it was completely different. He blushed as his hand cupped her cheek. "You are beautiful..." He grinned before slowly lowering his lips to her own, his tongue pushing into her mouth to explore. He held the kiss this time as one of his hands slide up her side and groped her breasts while they kissed.

His fingers dug into her flesh before seeking out her nipple to rub and tug on. His mouth detached itself from her lips and began to kiss up and down her neck, nibbling and sucking gently here and there as he did so. "How is it..." He asked, his voice gruff and full of lust as his mouth started to near her breasts.

Makoto gasped as Satoshi began his exploration. It was so much different than before. There was no need or hurry to get things over with. It slow and sensual. Very relaxing. The reaper smiled as her partner complimented her and instinctively glanced anywhere but his face. Compliments were a weird thing for her. She received them on occasion but it usually drunkards on missions. Men who couldn't tell a woman from a broom. Yeah that was a weird thing to walk in on. So when someone who you trust more than anyone else in the world tells you something like this..it's something that's hard to handle. "Yo-you've seen me naked before." She stuttered. Why was she nervous? "It's not like it's new."

Makoto's eyes rolled back the reaper began his decent down her body. It felt so damn good. His question caught her by surprise as the girl stopped moaning long enough to think of an answer. His cock gave her one. Slowly the girl moved her hand up the warrior's thighs, gently brushing a finger teasingly towards the center of his head. Curving its path, the blonde moved inside her partner's waistband. "It feels..it feels good." She moaned as slowly she wrapped her fingers and moved up and down.

"It's....different this time though, you know.." Satoshi stammered out, just as embarrassed as Makoto was as he too looked away. It was embarrassing to say such things, but he wanted her to know that is how he really felt. When he felt her hand on his cock, he let out a soft moan as the rod of flesh grew harder in her hand. He moved his lips down to her breast and started to suck, his tongue twirling around one of her nipples before nibbling gently on the nub.

Meanwhile, his hand slithered down her stomach, his fingers passing over her belly before reaching her wet pussy. His fingers rub her slit , getting wet before seeking out her clitoris. He felt around for the nub for a moment before he started to poke and tug on the sensitive nub. "Ma..Makoto...I want more..." Satoshi let his desires openly be known...he needed more then just her hand.

Makoto felt herself get wet at the sound of Satoshi's moans. He liked what she was doing. That was good. Quickly, the female felt the erection grow as quickening her pace she moved her hand up and down his shaft. The reaper screamed as she felt his soft lips touch her chest and squirmed as his hand met her sweet spot. Was she wearing a giant target? How was it every man has found her sweet spots.

Makoto panted as he poked and prodded her center and almost came right there as he commented wanting more. He couldn't handle just her hand anymore. The girl broke free of his teasing, longingly, and moved over to unbuckle and remove the man's trousers. So big. The appendage had jumped free of its cage as the blonde licked her lips. A sudden moan escaped her though as one of nipples made contact with the cock. Well that was weird. The girl experimented the contact again and fell to her side in spasms. It felt good.

Satoshi took note of how she seemed to really love having her nipple sucked on and her clitoris teased. He wanted to know all of the things that aroused her and turned her on. He noticed her pull away though and frowned until he noticed what she was doing. With his cock free from its confines, he let out a blissful sigh as his cock twitched in front of her face. He let out another soft moan when her nipple brushed against it, but to Makoto, it apparently felt really good, that gave him an idea.

He laid down an lifted up Makoto so she was on top of him. However, her ass and pussy were on top of his face, and his cock was still in front of her face as they were now in a 69 position. "This way...we can make each other feel good." He chuckled before more his lips to her clitoris. He saw her she reacted with her nipple, now his tongue found her clitoris and began to gently bat the nub around before he sucked on it. His fingers started to rub at her slit before pushing two of his digits inside her to pound in and out like pistons. All the way, his large cock throbbed in front of her, demanding attention.

Makoto was surprised by the sudden change of course. I mean this is the same person who a minute ago was hesitant to even touch her let alone move her on top. The girl opened her mouth to speak but screamed instead as Satoshi made his attack. It felt so good. His hand. His lips. The blonde panted as quickly she did her best to focus on her own exploration. Taking it in her mouth slowly, the girl moved her tongue massaged the the head and sides of her new toy.

Makoto removed her lips before slowly licking up the side of the appendage. Like a lollipop. Ever so slowly, the female teased her companion. She blew air over his entrance and then after another solid lick, pushed the bodypart between her chest. She wasn't big like other girls but this reaper was no size A cup either. For both herself and Satoshi, the reaper began rubbing the shaft up and down. It felt so good and with him at her bottom, the girl found herself screaming as she came and climaxed.

Satoshi moaned as he felt his cock taken into the hot and wet cave of Makoto's mouth. He felt her tongue swirl around his rod, but he tried to stay focused on her. He swirled his tongue around her clitoris while he pushed his fingers kunckles deep into her. When he felt his cock leave her mouth, he let out a frustrated sigh that was quickly replaced by blissful moans as her tongue teased him more before his cock ended up between her breasts.

He was surprised when she came, but he took it in strides. He licked up her juices on her pussy, giving her ass a nice spank before groping her rear tenderly. His tongue moved from her clitoris to her pussy and began to push its way into her, swirling around and lashing against her walls inside as his fingers tugged on her clitoris and he spanked her ass once again with his other hand.

Makoto moved breasts faster and faster as her partner put his tongue to good use. How on earth did he know these little tricks? Had he practiced? The girl didn't know and didn't care as she moved her attention on his cock with her mouth. She was going to probably still be tight from the adventures earlier in the day. It was going to have to go in slowly. The blonde lapped up the white stickiness as she knew right away she was doing something right.

As Satoshi spanked her ass though, Makoto moan had gone up in range. "Satoshi..please..please I need you in me." The girl begged as she quickly found herself rolling off of her partner and onto her knees to the side. She must have looked like such a submissive girl. Face down and ass up. Bein would have laughed his head off if he saw, and yet here she was waiting. She needed release and she needed it know. "Satoshi..is..is this okay?"

Satoshi could feel a pressure building up in his cock as pre-cum leaked from his cock. He groped Makoto's ass tender as the sensation of her mouth and breasts together was amazing. He growled slightly as he felt her roll away, but her submissive little pose only brought out the more dominant side of Satoshi.

He got behind her and started to rub his cock up against her ass. He gave her ass one good spank, then another, and one more for good measure, her ass now red from his spanks. "Spread your pussy open and beg for it...tell me what you want and where you want it...and how you want it." He commanded her gruffly as he rubbed her rear. He wanted her to submit completely to him as he lost himself in the lust.

Makoto whimpered as Satoshi smacked her ass. It felt so good and odd. When did she become so submissive? Why is she the bottom? The girl lost these thoughts quickly though as her partner spoke. "I..I don't know but I need it now. Please just..just do it." She couldn't say it. How could she? It was too embarrassing. The girl moaned as she waited in anticipation. Today started something new for the pair.

Satoshi gripped a handful of her hair in between his fingers and tugged firmly as he pressed the tip of his cock up against her quivering pussy. He wanted to fucked her, want to ravish he so badly, but he wanted her to submit to him even more....her words weren't enough, he needed to hear more from her. "That's not good enough...beg for it...tell me you want my cock to ravish your pussy...then I might give it to you..." Satoshi spoke, his voice still gruff and full of desire as he planted hot kisses up her back and neck, awaiting her response.

Makoto moaned as she felt him near her. Her knees quivered and she whimpered as she waited. But then he spoke. No he demanded and something changed. It was too embarrassing. This would be the second time today someone would make her beg. Satoshi was her friend. They were now something more but what happened to his tentative nature? With one swoop of her foot behind her, the reaper flipped the man over. She was on top now.

"Don't make me wait." She murmured. "If you're going to do it then do it but if not, I'm too impatient for this game again." The girl bit her lip before kissing her partner's forehead. She wanted it, but she wanted it on her terms. Satoshi was not the demanding type and this side of him pissed her off. She was not weak.

Satoshi blushed as Makoto told him to do it. He wanted to hear her beg for it, but he also didn't want to upset her. "Fine..." He muttered, slightly embarrassed at his gaff as he began to push his cock into her tight hole. He let out a loud moan as he felt her walls clamp down around him upon entrance.

"Makoto...you feel...so good. It's amazing!" He moaned as he moved his lips down to lick and suck on her breast. His tongue swirled around one of her perky nipples as he sucked hard. His cock slowly pushed its way further and further into her until his tip pressed against her cervix. His hand had moved down to her clitoris and he began to rub and play with the sensitive bud as he began to gyrate his hips, pushing his cock in and out of her pussy. "Makoto...how is it...is it good for you too?" He asked between ragged breaths, wanting her to feel good too.

Back
Top Bottom