Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Demon Hunters (Malfrost and Blueberryfox14)

Makoto froze as her partner fought back. Fuck up. The girl didn't move as he ran. Her anger drained as his words replayed. Fuck up. He had sat as she suffered. Fuck up. She had done the best she could to solve the situation. Fuck up. She didn't want to be bait in first place. She wanted to save a life. Fuck up. Tears built as the girl made her way back to the room. Fuck up. "I did my best." She muttered as she fought the emotion. Fuck up.

Makoto entered back into the room crying. She hadn't meant to but it was all too much. "Show me where the girl is." The girl sputtered through tearful hiccups. "Let's get this done so that I can be done." It was all so scary. Not being in control. Fighting the temptation. Making the deal. Losing something precious. She just wanted to save a girl. Fuck up.

Bein gently held Makoto as she walked into the room, wrapping his arms around her waist and hugging her. He patted her on the head and gently stroked her head as he spoke. "Please don't be sad, Master." The servant tried to support his master as best he could. As she cried, she would feel a tingly sensation and when she could pay attention to her surroundings, she would notice they were no longer in the tavern, but in a nice manor.

Bein let go of her as he kissed her forehead gently. "She is upstairs....I will go pack and get ready to go...if you want, Master...we can just go ourselves...we don't need your partner." He planted that suggestion in her head before he walked away to pack his gear.

Makoto slumped as they transported from one place to another. The demon had sympathized with her. The demon who had gotten her here in the first place. The girl lightly closed her eyes as she felt the gentle touch on her forehead. The girl. Leave her partner. The blonde took a deep breathe before slowly rising and heading up the stairs. "I can't leave my partner Bein." She mumbled but still sure he could hear it. "Satoshi and me have been together since we were kids."

Makoto's clouded thoughts were put on pause as the girl opened the door to where the girl was. Long wavy brown hair and eyelashes. She was definitely a beauty. The blonde walked to where the girl lay sleeping and gently nudged her awake. "Lily." She whispered. "Lily, it's time to go home." Green eyes met blue as the young girl awoke in a panic. "Bein! Where is my love, Bein?" She asked, her voice soft but desperate. The reaper sighed, she was under the spell, before gently gripping the girl's head and kissing her lips. A bit odd but the most efficient way of breaking spells. "Your curse from this demon is no more. You are free to go."

Makoto heard a soft moan escape the girl and ended the curse breaking. That was weird. Green eyes cleared as the girl came back to life and took in her surroundings. "You're like a knight." She cooed before smiling lovingly at the reaper. Okay she should have just kissed the cheek. Takes longer but doesn't have a side effect. "You saved me!" the girl celebrated before wrapping her arms around the demon hunter and kissing her again. Weird. Abort mission. "Go home and see your family!" The reaper commanded, her eyes shining bright. Green glazed over once more as the girl got up and walked towards the exit, to her home. Yup. Not going to kiss girls on the lips anymore.

"My, my...what a show that was." Bein teased Makoto as she undid the spell from Lily. He had fun with the girl, but he had a feeling traveling with Makoto would be much more fun. He gave the brown haired girl a small kiss on the forehead before seeing her out the door. He then turned to the Reaper and gave her a smile.

"Right then, we should go find your partner and be on our way then." He spoke, his tone a coy and teasing one before he stepped towards her, wrapping an arm around her waist. "I swear to behave from here on out...but before we leave....just one more kiss?" He asked, almost pleading with her as he leaned forward, his lips hovering over hers, but he didn't want to be the one to initiate, he wanted her to do it.

Makoto scowled at the demon as she watched him kiss the girl goodbye. "That wasn't funny demon. Whatever weird side effect your powers have, warn me next time." The girl sighed as she watched the girl go. She hoped that had been his doing. Her eyes widened as the demon came close, interrupting her thoughts. "You've got to stop doing that demon. I have to have some warning before you-" The blonde felt the warm hand on her back. Like it or not, the incubus still had influence over his victims. Lips were close to hers as they spoke. Her partner.

Makoto pecked the demon the cheek before making her way to the door and down the stairs. "Let's go see what else I can fuck up." she stated, as Satoshi's last words played in her mind. He was mad about her. She was mad at him. Here's to hoping to avoid another hole in the wall. "You know where he is, so take me there." The blonde commanded. If they can teleport and he can sense her partner, then he can take them there too.

"But Master, it's so dull if I don't have a few tricks up my sleeve." He chuckled as he gave her a playful wink. He might be her servant, but he didn't have to listen to EVERY thing she said. When she asked to be teleported, he nodded his head and wrapped his arms around her waist. "Only way to take you with me." He stated, and then in the blink of an eye, they were in the nearby woods.

Satoshi was busy polishing his sword when he saw the two appear. He looked at his blade for a moment, before sheating it. "I was wondering when you two would show up. Are we ready to go then?" He questioned the two as he acted like nothing had happened. Acting was his strong suit, and he did his best to not show his inner turmoil to the two.

Makoto sighed as the demon seemed to be enjoying this. Great. She may have been the master but to him he saw her as a toy. The girl smacked the incubus in the shoulder before moving towards her partner. "Will you get off of me. It's embarrassing." She admitted. The girl's eyes moved from Bein to Satoshi as she caught the malice in her partner's voice. The blonde remembered the conversation. He was just upset was all. He had to take it out on someone.

Makoto relaxed before walking over towards her partner. She wrapped her arms around him as she took him all in. "I'm sorry I yelled. I did the best I could." Fuck up. The girl kissed his cheek lovingly before letting go and heading towards where her clothes were hidden. Oh to have armor and a sheath again. The blonde quickly dressed, ignoring that the men were around, and got ready for their journey. "With a kind heart and a brave soul, we rise." She muttered, repeating the reaper slogan from many years ago.

Satoshi let out a heavy sigh as Makoto hugged him. He couldn't stay angry at her forever, or even for long....she meant too much to him. He wrapped his arms around her waist and nuzzled his face into the crook of her neck. "I'm sorry too....I..didn't mean what I said...you aren't a...fuck up...you are amazing...and you are my partner...and I'm sorry..." Satoshi's voice cracked slightly as he tried to contain his emotions. When she kissed his cheek though, something changed.

Before she walked off, he quickly grabbed her arm. and tugged her back. He planted his lips one hers. It was different from the kisses she had received from Bein...it was desperate...scared, and unrefined...but it held more emotion behind it then anything she had received from the incubus. The demon just chuckled as he leaned against a tree, waiting for them to finish. Satoshi pulled away with a heavy blush and muttered a quick, "sorry" before moving to gather his gear. He let out a brief sigh before saying the new, and more cold slogan of the Reapers. "Memento Mori...." He steeled himself and turned to look at his partners, the demon just shrugged. "Are we all ready to go then?" He asked with a chuckle.

Makoto smiled as her partner spoke. He wasn't mad at her. He was mad at the situation. She felt more content with that. The girl squeaked her her thoughts were interrupted. Hard lips pressed against hers as her eyes glanced at her partner. There was fire in his eyes. The blonde slowly wrapped her arms around Satoshi. This was weird. But a good weird. The girl was just getting into the kiss when the reaper broke the kiss and apologized. What was that?

Makoto fell to her knees, a goofy grin breaking through the confusion, as the girl watched her partner. "What..what was that?" the girl whispered. Her time to ask though was gone as the girl watched her partners wait her answer. Get ready. Right. Quickly grabbing clothes and throwing the dress on the ground, the blonde grabbed her pack. With a quick spell, the bag shrunk down to her pouch size, and the girl grinned at the boys. "Where to next then?"

Satoshi was wondering why he had kissed Makoto...he couldn't understand it for awhile until he looked at Bien and he realized the answer. He loved Makoto, and he was jealous the her virginity had been taken by their new traveling companion. He had to make sure he hadn't lost her completely, and by the way she had started to kiss him back and the way she grinned, he figured he still had a chance.

"Next stop should be Lovos, we can check in at the Reaper HQ there and see what needs doing. Odds are the city is crawling with monsters and demons." Satoshi gave his partner a smile, re-affirming his commitment to her as he offered her his hand. He wanted to walk hand in hand and arm in arm with her from now on...if she would allow it.

"And plenty of pretty girls and boys to fuck as well, you know~" Bien charmed in, stroking Satoshi's chin when he mentioned girls and kissing Makoto's cheek gently when he mentioned boys as he teased them both. Satoshi shuttered and then his face tinted a shade of red in anger and jealousy as he kissed Makoto's cheek. Bien then offered Makoto his hand and arm as well, giving her a choice between the two men.

Makoto nodded in agreement at the reaper's suggestions. Head quarters would be nice. "Home." She murmured. It had been so long since she had been. "Kiki had sent me a parchment saying her and Jack were getting married. It'd be nice to give them blessings." She stated. In reaper culture, it was customary to send a blessing spell to the happy couple. You relinquish some of your power and it makes the bond stronger. The girl glanced at the offered hand and blushed. Not that she didn't want to but after a moment ago her heart couldn't take it.

Makoto's head turned as the demon mentioned fucking other boys and girls. She wasn't sure how she felt about it. She remembered their contract making. Her face turned even redder. The incubus kissed her cheek and the blonde squeaked. "Not funny demon. I"m still in charge here." She stuttered before walking ahead of both men and leading the path towards Lovos. It would take a few days to get there. They were lucky to be so close now.

"Marriage, huh? Seems like a lot of our friends are getting married..." Satoshi sighed as he thought about it. Marriage was something he had never really truly considered, after all...who would he get married to? His mind drifted to Makoto and he blushed as she ran off ahead of them.

"Sure you are, master...just keep telling yourself that!" Bien teased the girl as Satoshi glared at him before running up to catch up with her. He grabbed her hand, giving it a squeeze as he leaned over and kissed her other cheek with a blush on his face. "Sorry..." He muttered out again as he looked away, his face red as Bien just laughed behind them. It was going to be a long walk....

Makoto simply nodded as Satoshi talked. It was true after all. It was odd that so many were at once but you're only young once. Afterall who knew how long everyone had to live anyway. The girl smiled. "I'm sure she looked lovely in the divine crown. Remember when all she did was flirt with the other reapers!" She giggled. Kiki had been a very close friend of hers for many years and she begrudgingly had been on a lot of double dates with the girl. Had to even pretend Satoshi was her significant other for a date. His acting sucked. The blonde laughed harder at the memory.

The demon's words cut through her reminiscing as his sultry voice filled her ears. "Don't touch me and we'll be fine." She muttered as her partner grabbed her hand. Makoto blushed as he kissed her cheek. "Why do you keep apologizing?" She squeaked before looking in the other direction. A gust of wind blew around her. Powers were unstable with emotions. The blonde flipped the bird behind the pair as she heard Bein laugh. Whatever it was, was not funny.

Satoshi chuckled when he thought back on their younger days. "Yeah, she even asked me out a few times. I declined because I said you would kill me if you learned we went on a date." Satoshi grinned as he squeezed Makoto's hand. He blushed when his partner spoke and he managed to get out a question. "You mean...you are fine with me holding your hand and kissing you...?" He wondered if it was really okay.

Bien was just laughing louder now. "My, my...look at the innocent little love birds....." Bien teased the two as he walked ahead of them, giving them a mischievous grin. "You weren't so innocent when I was spanking that lovely ass of yours and drilling you with my cock." Bien winked as he used some of his magic. Because he and Makoto had had sex, he could control her libido and arousal to a certain extent now. He decided to make her aroused some what, just to see how she would react to the provocation. Satoshi was glaring at the demon, putting his other hand on the hilt of his sword.

Makoto laughed as she remembered Satoshi guiltily telling her what had happened. Kiki had always said he was off limits. Just want to test his loyalty she had said. Kiki was always convinced the pair were meant to be. A pair made in heaven she had said. The blonde giggled. "I wouldn't have killed you as much as been worried about you. That girl is as bad as a succubus when it comes to seduction." The reaper grinned before she heard his next statement. Pink cheeks it was. She couldn't stay composed for two seconds. "Well..don't just do it to just tease me..I mean I don't know. Only do it with someone you like I guess." What was she saying?

Bein's words cut like a knife. Makoto glared as she watched the demon walk ahead and scheme, not good. The girl's eyes glazed over slightly as he spoke. Damn powers. The blonde lightly bit her lip as she felt herself grow warm. "Not funny Bein." Makoto moaned before moving her hands to cover her mouth and moving a little behind Satoshi. She wasn't weak but she didn't want him to see.

"She can be worse then a succubus sometimes. " Satoshi laughed as they joked and teased about their old friends. It was good to think back to more innocent times. When she mentioned only kissing someone he liked, he blushed and muttered just loud enough for her to hear. "I like you....so...I can then?" He waited for her to answer, but that is when Bein intervened.

Satoshi heard Makoto moan and he felt his face turn dark red. He knew it was the demons magic, but she sounded so sexy. He could feel himself starting to become aroused as he looked away slightly. Bein just chuckled as he pushed Satoshi to the side slightly. "You are too fun to tease, master..." he stroked her cheek and gently started planting kisses on her cheek and neck. Satoshi naturally grew jealous and glared at the incubus. "I...I can make her feel good too!" Satoshi yelled out as he stepped forward, wrapping and arm around Makoto's waist as he too began to plant kisses on her neck, his tongue going to work on her lovely skin as the two men now planted kisses on her neck and cheeks from both sides.

Makoto looked at her partner. He..liked her? The girl didn't have time to think though as Bein and Satoshi both began teasing and kissing her. The girl let out another soft moan and felt her knees buckle from the attention. "Wait..guys what are you..I can't..ahhh." Whatever she was going to say ceased as she found herself enjoying attention. Both the front and the back. The girl's head lolled back onto Satoshi's shoulder. It allowed better access to her soft spot and gave her more pleasure.

Makoto bit her lip hard, tried to avoid making noise. This was all so embarrassing. But the more they kissed, the more she felt herself and eventually her knees did give out. The blonde's eyes focused before staring up at the shining. Nighttime? The girl remembered the day's events and swore. How were they expected to walk and explore when the moon so brightly shone. "Camp!" The girl blurted out. "Its late already and we should camp before we tire ourselves out." The reaper looked up between the two males where she sat. "Right?"

Satoshi was eager to mark Makoto however he could, claim her, in someway...like he knew Bein had done. As she rolled her head back into his shoulder, Satoshi bit down on her neck gently and sucked, marking her with a sizeable hickey while Bien chuckled into her ear. "He is desperate...isn't he." He teased as he bit on her earlobe and sucked. The two were so focused on making Makoto feel good, they forgot about what time it was and where they were.

Satoshi looked up at the moon and blushed as he realized what he had just been doing to his partner. He nodded quietly as he looked around. "There is a clearing there...seems like a good enough of a spot...." Satoshi looked at Bien with a glare as he grabbed Makoto's hand and led her to the clearing. Bien just chuckled as he followed slightly after them. "Was that...alright...what I just did?" Satoshi questioned with an embarrassed mutter, wanting to know if she enjoyed what just happened.

Makoto's eyes widened as she realized what the two men had just done. Her hand instinctively moved towards where her partner had left a mark. The word 'mine' kept repeating in her head and she soon was staring at the ground. The blonde blinked as she was led away, confused on why she was being dragged away. What in the world was going on? The blonde nervously bit her lip as her partner questioned his action. The shakiness in his voice showed she wasn't the only embarrassed one around. The girl quietly nodded, her eyes trained on the ground. "I..I've never seen you that possessive before." She looked towards the reaper before quickly glancing at the ground. "I kind of liked it."

Makoto ended their conversation there. The camp was going to set itself up after all and so began the tent and fire building. Blue eyes trained the cozy tent as she laid down the blankets for the night. There would be three people in the tent from now on. Her mind trailed back to the small episode earlier. The warrior squeaked as silently she cuddled a pillow on her side. Things were changing. All she had wanted to do was fight demons and now she had one as a servant and partner who suddenly was interested. Crazy day huh?

Bien was busy setting up the tent as Satoshi gathered wood and quickly lit it with his ability to create a fire for them. He sat around, pondering what Makoto had said. She had liked it when he asserted himself like that...did that mean he should do it more often? He wondered if that really was the case....Bien finished setting up the tent and chuckled as he saw Satoshi thinking.

"Deep in thought, lover boy?" He teased him as he ruffled his hair. Satoshi merely blushed and glared at the demon, not giving him a rebuttal, his expression told him everything he needed to know. The demon approached his master and gave her a smile as he grabbed her wrist. "Master, I need you to come with me for a moment..." He stated with a serious expression. "Its about our contract and what not." He made up an excuse. In all actuality, he just wanted to get her alone long enough so he could make her uncontrollably horny and then he would toss her to Satoshi. He was eager to compete for the affection of his master with the boy, but he felt like he had an extremely unfair advantage until the two slept together, so he decided he was going to give them a big nudge together tonight.

Makoto glanced upper from her pillow towards the demon. Their contract. The girl cuddled the snuggly pillow closer as she thought about it . She had made a deal in exchange for something precious. The blonde nodded before gesturing for the demon to come inside. "I'm not leaving the tent Bein. Satoshi and I don't really do privacy. You may close the entrance though." Satoshi could hear the situation from any distance anyway so why leave?

Makoto stayed facing the wall on the ground . Today had been a long day. She was comfy. The girl sighed before eventually rolling to face the demon. She had changed into her simple nightie undergarment . In the past many clothes were not needed. She hugged her pillow close and then slowly blue eyes met immortal ones. "Speak please."

Bien raised an eyebrow as he closed the flap behind him as he laid down next to Makoto, giving her a grin. "Wow....you look really cute in that, master." He chuckled, complimenting her on her undergarment. He started to use his powers to make her aroused again, but he was more subtle about it this time so she wouldn't notice right away.

"Oh, I was just wondering how things were between you and lover boy....after all, you were a virgin when I took you, so you never did it, did you?" He chuckled as he moved closer to her, grabbing a hold of the pillow and tugging it out of her arms so they were now face to face, his eyes locked on hers as his magic started to work again. Satoshi had gone to fetch more wood, so he wasn't around at the moment.

Makoto buried her face in her pillow and crossed her legs as the demon complimented her. "It's more comfortable and efficient demon. Now are we having a discussion about me or something worth while." The girl nervously bit her lip, feeling suddenly self conscious of her choice. Okay so maybe she should have gone out of the tent. Blue eyes flew up though as the reaper spoke. Her and Satoshi? The blonde vigorously shook her head at such a thought. "Of course not. Satoshi's seen me naked so many times by now that he would-not naked that way of course!" She was panicking.

Makoto felt her pillow being snatched out of her hands and squirmed, a strap on her gown falling onto her shoulder. Blue eyes slowly traveled up though as she thought about the question. "My first time..Satoshi's never even thought like that." She muttered. Images of the stunt earlier though replayed in her head. Did he? The girl crossed her arms to hide exposed skin before resting her head on the demon's shoulder. What happened earlier made her warm. The reaper breathed hard onto her servant's shoulder instinctively licking her lips before lightly nibbling on the bare skin.

Bein chuckled as he gently stroked Makoto's head as she rested her head on his shoulders. He enjoyed holding her like this as he moved his hand up to the straps of her gown down her shoulders and arms as he started to kiss her neck. His tongue like a brush on canvas. He nibbled on her neck and ear as well before he moved to start kissing her cheek, his lips slowly nearing her own.

"Are you sure he never thought that way...he is healthy young man." He chuckled as he licked her cheek and cranked up his magic abit more, his own erection rubbing against her crotch. "You want him to think of you in that way though, don't you...admit it..." He teased her before pressing his lips against her own, his tongue gently rubbing against her lips and trying to push its way into has he tried to push the gown off her body as they kissed.

Makoto squeaked as Bein moved her strap down. Wait what? Her confusion dissipated as she felt his tongue on her skin and moaned. His powers were kicking in again. The girl sighed at the feeling of his touch as somewhere in her brain fought against the sensation. The incubus's words echoed through her mind as the reaper considered her partner. Had Satoshi thought of her that way? She thought of earlier in the hot springs and him being possessive of her earlier. The blonde slowly shook her head at such a thing before the demon continued to speak.

Makoto gasped as she thought of her partner. Her lips on his skin earlier. His hands around her waist. Did she want him that way? The reaper once again shook her head. She wouldn't admit it. She couldn't. They were just partners after all. The demon's soft lips pressed against her own took her by surprise. Again with the kissing? The sudden breeze made something in her brain click though. "Satoshi." The girl begged without thinking. Everything felt good and while she hated to admit it, her partner needed to save her from the disobedient servant. Was she going to have to tie him to a tree for the night?

Back
Top Bottom