Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Demon Hunters (Malfrost and Blueberryfox14)

Makoto grinned as she noted her partner playing the part. He made an oddly convincing drunk. Her mind wandered back to the kiss from moments ago. Good luck charm huh? She would have to ask when all was said and done. Her eyes shifted though as a sweet syrupy voice caught her attention. Bingo. The incubus was a tall man and at first glance, the girl could see why the other girls had fallen victim to his prey. A beautiful rose. The girl wanted to laugh. If this demon was any obvious, there would be a name tag on his shirt. The feel of his lips on her hand though did something to the blonde. A tingling sensation that made her feel almost..drunk.

Makoto listened as the demon spoke on, mentally rolling her eyes at the theatrics of the words 'ruffians' and 'vagabonds'. She did her best to seem coy, glancing at the ground before softly threading a finger in her hair. "My name is Makoto, Mr. Bein, and I am very glad to meet such a handsome man in a place like this." The girl slowly glanced up before glancing back down again. Eye contact was to be avoided. Its how they controlled their victims. "I'm afraid, I am still very unfamiliar with this town sir. I'm only a dancer with traveling entertainers." Anything to sell the story right?

Makoto glanced sideways at her partner in the shadows. If he was laughing at her so help me he was going to get his ass kicked later. She swiveled her drink before timidly taking a drink. Wine. She would rather have a keg of beer instead of this flowery bullcrap.

"Ah, Makoto...such a beautiful name for a beautiful girl..." He spoke with a small chuckle as he used the sideway glace of her to take a chance to bring his hand up to stroke her chin with his hand, his magic at work as he tilted her chin towards him so they locked eyes for a few moments. After she looked away, his powers were already at work in her...like a drug, an aphrodisiac that made her hot inside with desire. He took a sip of his wine as she spoke. He raised his eyebrow in interest as she mentioned being a dancer.

"Well, I would love to keep you company while you are in town, my lovely flower..." His charm was at work again, another kiss to her hand as he smiled at her. "I would love to see you dance though...such a lovely lady, I'm sure is a magnificent dancer....might I get to see a dance from you...? I would be willing to pay you to see such a beautiful show." He offered money, assuming that since she was a traveler, money would help her out and encourage her to agree to the terms. "I have a little room in the back, if you don't mind showing me there." He tilted her chin and looked into her eyes once again, waiting to hear her reply.

Makoto had a mistake. The dancing bit was a mistake. It's true that in years past she learned to dance but that was only part of her training. The town she was in was a traditional one. The festivals were celebrated with dance. Hell even Satoshi knew enough to be considered good. The girl's eyes glossed over as she felt his hand on her chin. Red alert. Don't let the love demon touch you. It's how they manipulate. The blonde moved slightly away but smiled before they made eye contact. She felt the pull. So help me this plan better work and fast. A soft sigh escaped her lips and her eyes widened with realization. She was going in too deep too fast.

The mention of money made her snap out of her glaze slightly and the girl hid a fist behind her back. She wasn't some cheap stripper you could pay off the street. The girl glanced towards the back table though. Satoshi was watching. He would keep her safe. Her body moved closer to the demon as she played her part. He was going to take her to the back after all. "I'm..i'm not very good at all really. I don't really need the money either but..but if it means I get to spend more time with you then I would love to." The girl mentally gagged as she heard herself finish that sentence. This better work.

Slowly Makoto stood and made her way to the back. Making sure to keep her mind and body ready for any attacks ahead.

Satoshi was listening in on the conversation she was having with the apparent incubus. He was mentally cursing in his mind from the bits and pieces of the conversation he had picked up. For starers, her fake role as a dancer was a horrible choice. If she wasn't able to put on a good show for him in the back, he knew the incubus would see through her. The second, and in his opinion, worse assumption. was that she was assuming this back room was his actually hide out. She should have known that an incubus would never ever its main base of operation in such a tightly populated and busy building. It was only a lure, and she seemed to had fallen for it. He was hoping she wasn't too far lost to the demon's magic...it was looking like she was starting to fall prey to it. Satoshi had already checked all the back rooms silently earlier, just to be safe. Sure enough, no one was there. His current vantage point gave him good access to both exits of the bar. He had to stay here until they left the back room. He knew Makoto could handle herself, and he couldn't afford to make a mistake and blow his cover. He would remain put...he had to.

Meanwhile, Bein was happy to see that Makoto had accepted his invitation to a dance, and for no charge either. "I'm sure it will be a lovely performance, you will have to let me pay you something, Makoto." He whispered hotly in her ear, his magic increasing in her. He offered his arm to her and grasped her hand in his own, squeezing it gently as he led her to the back room. It was a quaint little room, with a bed, a loveseat and a table and chair with a cupboard. Very basic, a room that the owner rented out to travelers until Bein bought it out. He closed and locked the door behind them with a smile. "Now then...Makoto...it might be rude of me to ask this but...." He reached his hand up to her cheek and tilted her chin so they were looking into each others eyes once more. "Before you dance for me....might I have the great honor and pleasure of receiving a kiss from you?" He asked, his voice ringing hot in her ear as his thumb gently glided over her lovely lips as he started to lean in, his lips nearing hers. Makoto's mind would normally know that a kiss from an incubus would like in the spell and control over her. Even for a powerful and well trained mind like hers, she would lose herself to the desire and pleasure for quite some time until she could regain her senses. Wither or not she knew that now was unknown.

Makoto followed and silently cursed as she noted the room. It made sense this wouldn't be the base. Her mind frizzled out though as the magic took its toll. She was falling and falling fast and if she didn't do something then it would seem that she was going to be just another prey. The girl took a step back but noted the Incubus was still on her tail. His voice whispering in her ear and his hand touching hers. It was quickly becoming too late. The girl had the will power but she had to save it. Maneuvering her hands behind her back the girl flicked her wrist in what she hoped would be an inconspicuous movement. A defense spell was ready and it was just enough that when the moment came she descended into darkness it would temporarily bring her back.

The blonde slouched exhausted as the demon asked for a kiss. She had to play her part. She had to fight it. She had to-slowly the girl nodded and timidly touched her lips to Bein's. It was a peck if that but it was enough to send a sheepish grin on the girl's face and her control submerged under. "I'm afraid I don't have much experience." The girl murmured, meaning it too. Makoto had been far too busy killing beasts to deal with the art of kissing. Not to mention she had no desire for it. It was an earnest request. One that only meant she was failing at her mission. He didn't know who she was though. Her identity was safe though. She was sure of it.

If Bein had detected the spell, he made no sign of showing it. He chuckle at the small kiss she gave him and he gently stroked her cheek again. He could tell his powers were working on her. "It is fine....I think it is cute." he chuckled before kiss her cheek and he started planting kisses up and down her neck. His tongue came out and began to lick up and down her neck, like a brush on canvas. "Before you teach me about your dance though...allow me to teach you a bit about kissing..." He whispered in her ear, nibbling on her earlobe gently before pulling away.

His lips were soon on hers, pressing and locked firmly against her own. He pressed his body against her own, loving the feeling of her breasts molding to his chest as his hands rubbed her hips and ass sensually. His tongue slivered out of his mouth and began to lick at her lips, seeking to gain access to her own mouth and tongue. Once inside, his tongue was eager to explore and map out the layout of her mouth before swirling around teasingly against her own appendage before slowly, ever so slowly pulling away. He licked his lips as he gave her a small wink. "I think that lessons will suffice for now." He chuckled as he sat at the edge of his bed, eager. "Now then...how about you show me this dance of yours." Spoken with excitement and with a bulge in his pants, he waited to see what the lovely young woman had to offer.

Makoto was blushing as the incubus called her cute. Shit what was wrong with her? Nervously, the girl bit her lip before she found herself frozen at words. Oh no. She had to get out. She had to leave. She had to..leaving would be bad. The feeling was nice. Slowly the blonde clothes her eyes and indulged as the demon had his way with her mouth. A soft moan escaped her as she felt his hands roam and she could do nothing but let it happen. It felt good. He felt good. Was he so bad? Why had she come here again? Blue eyes slowly opened to see the demon move away. Where was he going? Why did he stop?

Makoto slowly nodded as with no music she began to move her hips. Spinning in a circle slowly the girl made her way towards the bed. Sitting herself on his lap she began to grind before quickly moving off and dancing infront of him. A tease to the very end the girl just danced until she settled herself on his, straddling his hips. "Is there anything else you need?" she said quietly, her eyes focusing completely now on those of the enemy. If she could have seen what she'd done. If she'd known. The girl would have been sword in arm ready to stab this motherfucker. But that was not what had happened. The light in her eyes was dim. She was panting slightly from the dance and was ready and willing for whatever came next. There was a reason Incubi were hard to fight. Once you were in their web it was almost impossible to escape.

Bein knew that once he had kissed her again, she was completely his. He felt her mouth open completely for him as she moaned against his lips. While she danced for him, he could feel his arousal growing. His cock grew fully erect in his pants as she ground herself against him, full of passion and desire. Afterwards, she moved away and teasingly danced in front of him. He wanted to take her there and ravish here, but he knew he had to play the waiting game with her.

When she straddled him, he wrapped his arms around her waist, his hands finding their way down to her firm ass to give it a squeeze. The ass she had showed off to Satoshi earlier was now being groped by an incubus as after she asked her question, he kissed her once more. It was shorter, but his tongue flicked teasingly against her own before it pulled away. He started to kiss her cheek and neck desiring to hear her moan more before he bit down on her neck and sucked , marking her with a hickey...marking her as his. Afterwards, he pulled away and looked into her eyes as he licked his lips. "How about you take off that lovely dress of yours so I can see your body completely in the nude and I can play with it some more..." he commanded her, his own desires taking a back seat for his want to indulge in her beauty.

Makoto sighed as the demon touched her. It felt nice. He kissed her again Makoto found herself drowning in the want of it all. This was no newbie in the game of seduction. This demon was an expert and somewhere in the back of her mind, Makoto noted that. The girl moaned again as he pressed his lips against hers and indulged in the temptation. The slowness of it this time is what made the girl want more. This was some sloppy first kiss. This was the match point. The blonde moved her face away when Bein started to descend kisses down her neck. She wanted to give him a good vantage point. "Satoshi." the girl murmured softly. Why she had said the name she wasn't sure. Perhaps it was her brain going back to the hot spring when her partner had claimed he as his? Maybe it was the way he had kissed down her neck earlier? Either way the one doing either of those things was certainly not the man she spoke of. Pop.

The feeling of the hickey caused an electric current to run through the Reaper. One that wasn't a good thing. Blue eyes came into focus as the incubus asked the girl to strip. Shit. What the hell was happening? This was not part of the mission. Surprised and confused, the warrior jumped back into a corner of the room. She was on a mission. She was to find where he was hiding the girls. He had distracted her. They had..Makoto wiped her lips, trying to erase any trace the demon had left. "I'm..I'm afraid we'll have to end your game here." The girl stuttered, doing her best to gain confidence. "I'm not a simple toy."

Bein chuckled as he felt Makoto pull away. She had a lot of willpower this one...but he enjoyed the chase, the thrill of making such a head-strong and powerful woman submit to him. He would increase his powers to the maximum as he locked eyes with her once again and stroked her cheek, his fingers feeling soft and hot upon her flesh. "Oh no...the game never ends..." He chuckled as he leaned forward and nibbled on her ear gently. "You are more then a toy, my beautiful flower...you are a prize...a prize waiting to be claimed and I intend to claim you. " His voice was hot and rattled in her head as he spoke.

His lips began to kiss up and down her neck once more, his tongue gently stroking the area around the hickey he had made. His hand brushed her cheek and rubbed her chin as he started to kiss up her neck and to her cheek. "Will you do as I ask then...my lovely Makoto...." He chuckled gently to her as he kissed her cheek, nearing her lips. Though oddly enough, he was leaving enough space between them for her to push him off and escape if she wished. It was like he was giving her a choice....she had regained her willpower thanks to her spell, but another kiss on the lips with surely cause her to be lost to the pleasure and desire for the rest of the evening...but she still had no idea where his hideout truly was...but there was enough space for her to push him away and break down the door to escape. The choice was now in her hands, and she only had a few seconds to make her decision as his lips neared her own once again.

Makoto's eyes widened as the enemy only smiled and laughed at her. She was a prize? "No one else is competing for me Bein." The girl said softly. "I am no one's prize but my own person." She did her best to sound confident. She had to. She felt her grip on the dagger loosen as he came closer. She was losing control again and fast. Her eyes closed tight to avoid the eye contact but the touching didn't stop the feelings. The blonde waited for him to kiss her. For her to lose control and just submit to his requests. It didn't happen. He was..waiting on her? The girl thought of her choices. Leave and ensure the girl's death or stay and hope Satoshi would come and save her. He had to be watching right?

Makoto's eyes fluttered open as she made her decision. The girl kissed the demon's nose and then his forehead and cheeks. Anywhere but the lips. "You know who I am and yet you still have targeted me. You see me as a challenge to win over but my soul, I'm afraid, has no value for you." The girl stood quietly and walked towards the bed. "I will do as you say but not here. I am not so easily won. You may claim my lips but my heart and loyalty are slow to turn." The blonde faced the wall and slowly let her dress fall to the floor. A bra and underwear were all that remained. Nervously the reaper looked over her shoulder and sighed. "I have completed your request but have found a loophole."

Bein felt the girl kiss her forehead, nose and cheek and was confused for a moment. He didn't really expect the girl to stay. He expected her to bolt for the door. She was brave, he would give her that...foolish, but brave. He chuckled as Makoto stripped for him and licked his lips as he approached her from behind. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her back into his chest.

"Ah, but you see...the harder the prize to claim...the more satisfying the reward..." He chuckled into her ear as he nibbled and sucked on her earlobe before tilting her chin so they were facing each other. His eyes burned with desire and passion as he moved in towards her. "You did indeed complete my request...but now your beautiful body has gotten me all aroused...."He chuckled as he licked his lips. "We shall have some fun here first, and then we shall spend the evening at my place..." He stated firmly before pushing his lips against her own passionately. His tongue lashing at her lips as, seeking entry as his hand slithered up her side to grope one of her breasts through her bra.

Makoto shivered as she felt the demon come from behind her. She was stuck now. He had given her a chance to run and now she was going to have to face the music. She should have had Satoshi cross dress as a female. Heaven knows she could have made him look pretty. Though with the scars and deep voice it really wouldn't have worked out well. Bein would have still found her. The blonde froze as she felt arms circle around her waist. Like a cage. She was stuck. His words echoed through her mind as the word 'reward' was put on replay. "I..I am not a prize and there is no reward." She muttered before softly moaning as the incubus nibbled on her ear. She was falling again and this time with virtually no power. She had to resist.

Blue eyes met those of something unhuman and it sent a shiver down the girl's spine. She was like a pet that was being punished. A pet that was to be taught a lesson. His words stopped her temporarily though. Aroused. Makoto felt something hard pressed against her back and thought back to the hot spring adventure. Had Satoshi been aroused? She remembered his blush. The third wheel twitching when she had taken notice of it. His teasing. Satoshi had been aroused. Together since childhood, the pair had seen far too many times the other naked. They shared many baths together and even had teased each other back and forth. They had never been aroused though. What happened?

Makoto's concentration broke as the rest of the incubus's words broke through her memories. Have fun here first. The demon was going to take her here. She was trapped in the web. Firm lips pressed against hers as she felt herself slip under more fully this time. A large hand squeezed at her breasts making the girls knees quiver. She was losing her balance. The girl flipped around to face the demon; not stopping the kissing and avoiding anymore attention to her area. "Don't hurt anyone else please." The girl begged. "I can't..I can't save them all."

"Oh...but there is a reward....you just can't see it." He chuckled at her last bit of defiance before they kissed. His tongue skillfully and playfully pressed and coiled around her own, like two snakes intertwining. He felt her flip around to face him and he lowered himself to sit on the bed so she could straddle him and get off her shaky knees. His throbbing erection pressed up against her crotch as one of his hands ventured down her back and tenderly groped her lovely ass.

"Don't worry...as long as you stay with me...you will be the only girl I need..." He spoke, his voice gruff and full of lust as his free hand moved to push her bra up to reveal her sizable breasts to him. His mouth sought one of her mounds out, his tongue skillfully swirling around her perky nipple before he sucked on it while his hand moved to grope her other breast. Her flesh molding against his digits before his fingers sought out her perky nipple and began to rub and tug on the sensitive nub. All the while his throbbing erection continue to rub against her crotch and rear, reminding her of what lied in store.

Makoto whimpered as the demon lowered himself on the bed, expecting her to follow. Why did they take this challenge? His words still didn't make sense. The girl felt the large erection press into her crotch. She was going to protest. She didn't like this. But his hand on her ass stopped her fighting. It felt..nice. No Makoto. You have to fight it. You can't let him win. His words only proved this point wrong though as the promise seemed to make her indulge even more. No one would get hurt. No one else would taken away. No one-a hand pushed the last bit of fabric off of her skin making the girl gasp. Her last line of defense.

Makoto sat there panting, not sure if she was wanting more of the contact of none of it at all. This wasn't what was supposed to happen. He was supposed to have just taken her back and then be killed by her partner. "Satoshi." The girl whimpered, tears streaming down her cheeks. She didn't like it here. She didn't want this. She didn't know him. The contact felt good but it also felt so wrong. In the back of a pub with a demon who she didn't even know. All she had wanted was to save a girl. "I don't want anyone hurt."

Bein frowned when he saw her crying. That was one thing he didn't like, a girl crying. He would just have to overwhelm her some more with his desire and charm magic to make her forget everything else. "Shhhhh, it's fine...no need to cry....I'll help you forget everything...and as long as you relax and enjoy yourself, no one will get hurt." He reassured her, letting her know that everyone would be fine and everything would be okay. He reached his hand up and gently brushed her tears away as his lips starting planting kisses on her breasts.

His lips ventured downward, his tongue painting a path down her flat stomach and over her belly button towards her crotch. He gripping the lining of her panties and pulled them down as he started at her now exposed pussy. "How cute." He chimed with a chuckle as he moved his tongue forward and gently began to push and bat around her clitoris with his appendage. He swirled his tongue around it before a moment before he began to like at her silt and prod at her entrance with the tip of his tongue.

Makoto bit her lip. She was going to scream. The demon had ignored her plea to instead continue and reassure her of her enjoying herself. Moving her hands to grip in his hair, the girl let her head fall back. It all felt so good. She hated it. She loved it. It all felt so good. The girl looked sideways as the demon called her cute. She was anything but down there. How could a vagina be cute? The blonde slowly wrapped her legs around the incubi's shoulders, feeling herself pant from the feeling of it. Well there must have been a reason the demon had been getting away with his antics for a while. It made sense why the girl would sneak out now. "You are..extremely hard to kill." The girl muttered.

Makoto noted the demon still had his clothes on as the feel of the fabric against her skin made her itch slightly. And that's when the idea happened. An incubus are used to doing the seducing. They feel off of their partner's energy and ecstasy without even batting an eyelash. A distraction. The blonde smile and recoiled her legs. With big heave, the girl flipped the pair around, leaving herself on top. She smirked hoping her timid nature didn't show. "I am not a prize nor a reward. I will do what I have to but I can't stay the weak one." Slowly the girl grinded against his appendage, moaning softly as she did so. Stay focused reaper. Take him by surprise! She placed her lips on the crevice of his neck and his shoulders. Softly she kissed the spot, murmuring an incantation she only hoped would work. "My soul will be yours to do with at the end of my days. In return you will serve me instead." The girl moved her lips to kiss his forehead and stared into his eyes. A bold move but one that left her knees weak. She had to hear an answer.

Bein just chuckled at her words as he continued to tease her pussy with his tongue, his appendage licking up the wetness that was starting to appear. He was surprised when she decided to take some control and put herself on top. He, as well as all demons with an affinity for lust had the ability to read and decern the sexual tendencies of mortals. So he found it surprising that this girl he had cleared picked out as a submissive was trying to be dominant, she no doubt had some kind of plan...and she enough she did.

"My, my...you certainly are bold, reaper....to say you would make me your servant at the price of your soul certainly is bold..." He chuckled as he enjoyed the sensation of her grinding against him as he moaned lightly. "I'll do you one better....I'll agree to be your servant, and I'll even not claim your soul after you pass on two conditions." He looked up into her eyes and began to press his lips against against her neck, plant soft, feather kisses on her skin as he started to push his bulge up forcefully against her exposed pussy. "One....I still get to have sex with any girl I please...but I swear I will not steal their entire souls, I will only take what I need to remain healthy...at most they will be sick for a few days." He stated his first condition as he moved his lips to her ear. He sucked on her earlobe again, noticing before that she seemed to enjoy it. He gave her ass a nice, firm spank as he spoke his second condition. "The second term...is you let me take you here and now...." He spoke hotly, his voice invading her every thought as he already started to reassert himself and make himself dominant, showing that he knew of her more submissive side.

It is difficult to negotiate with an Incubus when they touch and distract you as you talk. The girl's eyebrows raised as she noted the small moan that came from his lips and even more so the words that followed. He was not going to claim her soul but still be her servant. The girl moaned as his bulge pressed against her and again as his lips feathered down her neck. How was she to focus when he kept touching her so, erotically. The girl's eyes were glued to those of the demon's as he claimed his first condition. Sex with any girl he pleased. "Seems fair enough." She answered. It was easier now to enjoy herself now that the idea had come into effect. She didn't have to fight as hard if he was agreeing.

Makoto's moan heightened in pitch as her nibbled on her ear again. It felt so good and she wished, his mouth would simply stay there. The firm spank made the girl bite her tongue to keep from screaming. Who knew that was her weak spot? The girl did her best to listen as Bein spoke his second condition. Sex. At the end of the day that was what he wanted to seal the deal. Well there were worse conditions to be had. The blonde glanced down towards the demon's tented pants then back up towards the face that awaited her reply. "I will..I will accept with a blood pact." the girl answered simply. "And the understanding that you will be..gentle." Makoto blushed, not believing such words had come out of her mouth. She moved a hand towards her mouth and swiftly bit down. A blood promise was one that couldn't be broken. Any form of being would be die instantaneously if the pact were to be broken. It was what the reaper's taught you when you were young. When in doubt make a pact.

The girl moved her hands above her head, awaiting the contact of her captor to do the same. With eyes glazed over and red in her cheeks Makoto awaited for the demon to begin. "I am..yours for the taking."

Bein noted the reaction to the spank on her ass and grinned as he discovered one of her weak points. He gave her other ass cheek a quick spank as well, wanting to hear her yelp and moan before they sealed their contract. When she saw her bite her finger, he nodded and did the same, biting down so he bleed slightly. "Very well then....I forge this blood pact with you under the terms we agreed upon...." He stated slyly as he pressed his bloody finger against hers, sealing the contract between him. He interlocked their fingers together as he gave her a chuckle.

"However...I never agreed to be gentle...and we both know you don't really want that!" He roared as he pressed his lips roughly against Makoto's lips. Now that they were both completely consenting, he could drop all the facades and just do what would give them both the greatest pleasure. His lips roughly smacking against her own, his tongue shot out once against and pushed its way into her mouth, roughly pressing against her tongue as he started to nibble on her bottom lip with his teeth. He sat up so she was straddling him once more and he gave her ass another, harder spank as he pushed her throbbing erection up against her crotch, indicating his arousal and desire for her. He was eager to see how she would react now that they were both willing participants in this.

Makoto moaned loudly as the demon smacked her ass again. She noted the bite on his finger and sighed as he completed the pact. It was over. The dangerous part anyway. The girl's eyes flew open as the demon disregarded being gentle and a soft squeak escaped her lips as he claimed this once more. Tongues intermingled and the blonde found her hands, now healed, stuck in place above her head. She had a made a contract and while she was still hesitant, it was part of the pact. Makoto moaned, her voice going higher and higher as he repositioned the two together.

The next spank sent Makoto into a frenzy as she soon found herself pleading for more. "Please, I..I'll do anything." The girl writhed beneath the demon, doing her best to free her hands, now held behind her back. She was more submissive than she thought. The blonde grinded slowly against her captor. Hoping to make her point known and to feel the skin on skin contact she had secretly desired. Her legs wrapped around the demon's waist, pushing her breasts into Bein's chest. If only she could help him undress. If only her hands were free.

Bein was happy to feel her tongue twirling around his own as he felt her grind against his erection. It felt very nice to feel her getting more into it, it was much more enjoyable for him this way. He pulled his lips away and licked her cheek as if he were claiming her.

"You'll do anything, you say...? " He questioned her with a chuckle as he let go of her hands, freeing her from his grasp as he looked at her with lust and desire. "If you mean that...then take my clothes off and suck me off..." he commanded her, eager to see if she would really listen to his command and stay submissive. It was bringing out his natural dominant side and he just wanted to dominant her more...he wanted to get her to fully submit to him.

Makoto's eyebrow raised as he licked her cheek. It was dominant alright but there a sense of something almost primal to it as well. Why was everyone trying to claim her today anyway? The girl slowly bit her lip as the demon gave her a command. She could explore. Suddenly self conscious, the girl blushed before placing a non existent hair behind her ear. It was a habit she had. Fidgeting. The blonde moved her hands slowly to the demon's neck and rubbed. Neck massages were good right? She quietly moved her hands down his chest to find the edge of his shirt. Smooth skin touched her fingertips as she made the shirt go up and then off to the ground somewhere. Skin.

Makoto slowly kissed along Bein's neck, traveling down slowly towards his stomach, where she then sat on her knees. Here she was, a prestigious reaper, naked and about to suck some demon's dick. Satoshi really was useless today. The girl tentatively opened the demon's pants, making sure to rub her palm against his appendage slowly before releasing it from the confines of pants. The girl blushed, retracting her hand and placing on the ground. It was all so..embarrassing. The girl glanced down towards the floor before realizing the severity of her position. She looked like a dog. A dog awaiting orders from its owner.

Bein enjoyed the sensation of her fingers on his skin as his shirt finally came off. He could tell the submissive side of her mind was completely taking over now, and he only intended to stroke that flame by asserting his dominance over her. He moaned slightly as he felt her hand stroke his throbbing rod before it was finally freed from its confines. It was large and fully erect, throbbing as it sought attention and pleasure.

He noticed her shyness kick in, he chuckled as he reached over and gave her ass a hard spank before grabbing a hand-full of her hair and tugging down on it roughly to her her mouth closer to his cock. He pressed the rod up against her cheek and grinned down at her as groped her ass with his other hand. "What are you waiting for...I told you to suck so getting to sucking, my slave reaper." he chucked, taking a title she should have been proud of and turning it into something vulgar.

Makoto smiled meekly as she heard the demon moan and felt herself gain a little more confidence in the deed. This quickly disappeared though as he spanked her ass again. A loud moan escaped her lips, and she quickly moved her hands to cover up the mouth. When the hell did she start making noises like that so loud? The blonde squeaked as Bein grabbed her hair and shoved her closer to his crotch. He wasn't lying with the submissive stuff was he? The girl looked up as the demon started to be cocky in his retorts. Slave? Maybe for the night at least. He was enjoying this far too much it would seem.

Makoto slowly licked the tip of his cock before slowly taking it in her mouth for a test run. It was warm. Was that normal? The girl slowly slid her mouth and out, keeping her lips tight and balancing on all fours to keep herself steady. The things she did for this job. Satoshi didn't have to suck someone's dick to save the day. He had a gun. A sword and a gun. Okay enough with the references. The girl thought about how he would have reacted if he could see her now. Sucking a demon off with the promise of sex in exchange for loyalty and the town's safety. What had her life become? The blonde slowly stopped sucking moved the appendage towards her cleavage. It wasn't something she was sure people did but it felt right as she squeezed the cock between her breasts, moving up and down slowly but surely. Her eyes moved towards her temporary master with a hint of defiance. "I'd be careful what names you call me demon. You've sworn to me and I am still your master after this."

Back
Top Bottom