Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Body Barter | Lewd & Father

Fennec

Who are you when no one is watching?
Karla sat in her car for a moment as she tried to release some of the tension from the day. Friday was never a day she would thank God for. It was when things were busiest at her office. She thought working Starlight productions would be a step in the right direction. She’d always wanted to work in the film industry, as a film editor yes, but in the industry nonetheless. So when they offered her the office manager position, she immediately said yes. While she didn’t regret her decision, trying to live in California while working for nothing took its toll. Her credit cards were maxed out, bills were piling up and her rent was behind. She didn’t understand how it got this bad, this fast.

Karla’s childhood was unremarkable, and that was good. Her parents were loving, made sure was taken care of and happy, taught her how to be herself. They were transplants from Ecuador where the majority of her extended family remained. She had eighteen happy years with them until they day they hit by a drunk driver on the way home from dinner. They died instantly and the guy only got two years in the juvenile system since he was underage and it was his first offence. Karla got a job and tried to live with her witch of an aunt for a while, but she wasn’t the easiest teen to get along with at that point. So, when she found her having drunken sex in her house one night. All familial connection we effectively cut off. It was a nice way to remember losing your virginity.

None of her friends’ parents wanted her in their home. They felt bad for her, but they didn’t want her staining their happy life. She stayed in a women’s shelter for year, applying for jobs while at the library before where she met Adam who she was in a relationship with for two years. They’d only been together for a month before she moved in with him and it was heaven the first year. She cooked for him, had sex daily, felt safe and loved. By the second year he was out at all hours of the night, fighting with her constantly, and not giving a fuck about anything or paying the bills. She didn’t understand it until she found the needles. When she confronted him, he had nothing to say, so she ended it. He let her stay there until she found a new place and during that time, Starlight responded to her application saying the liked the work she created in high school. While she hadn’t touched a camera since then, they didn’t need to know that. Extra shifts at work, the money she saved over the past four years, and her first credit allowed her a plane ticket to California and rent for the first three months. If she played her cards right, of course.

So here she was, a young 23 year old in California. Living a very clichéd dream, wondering when things would stop being so complicated.

“Sitting here isn’t going to change things.” Taking a deep breath, Karla got out of the car with her purse, and opened the door to her complex while fumbling for her keys. When she first moved here, she found the best apartment she could afford. Her landlord took a risk letting her lease the place but he did. Most likely it was because of her body, but she could take care of herself if she needed to and he kept mostly to himself while she was here. While Karla was petite, she had filled out nicely over the years. She was the spitting image of her mother, from the full pout of her soft lips to the thick chocolate curls curls that framed her feminine face. The pillowy swell of her breast that were encased by a simple black button up and her shapely legs that led up to the firm ass that filled out her pencil skirt were a trait that was evident with the women on her father’s side, if the family photos were anything to go by. She liked to look her best and that meant staying in shape. That was especially, the case when you couldn’t afford to buy new clothes.

After a quick stop at the mailboxes, she made a beeline for the stairs with a steady click of her heels. Already, her fingers were unbuttoning the front of her blouse as she pictured shedding her clothes and relaxing with a glass of wine. As much as she loved clothes, the feeling of getting out of them was just heavenly. One of her neighbors gave her a hello as she reached the third floor and she offered a smile in return. She loved her complex. The people were nice and quiet, everything was clean, it was safe, and her apartment was large for a one bedroom. If a studio had been available she would’ve moved but there were none in the particular complex. Karla’s pace slowed as she reached her door, her arched brow rising as honeyed eyes landed on the envelope taped there. Snatching it from the door, she frowned when she saw who it was from. Already her stomach was clenching as she quickly opened the letter and scanned it.

“Shit.” Her arms fell limply as she tiled her head back, willing the burning sensation behind her eyes away. Karla couldn’t be upset with her landlord for wanting to evict her. Yes, she was clean and amicable, but that didn’t pay the bills. She knew this was a possibility when he’d come to her last month, but she just didn’t think it would happen so soon. Instead of going inside, she turned and made her way toward the fifth floor where he lived. There had to be something she could do. She couldn’t afford a plane ticket back to Illinois and didn’t know anyone here well enough to try and live with them. Storage here was expensive and leasing applications came with fees. Moving would be more expensive than pay the rent, not to mention he could so her for back pay. What would she tell her job? She couldn’t take off work right now.

By the time she reached his door, she was slightly out of breath from the tightness in her chest and anxiety coursing through her veins. Her eyes were dilating and there was a slight flush developing between her breasts and cheeks. She probably looked scared shitless, but that’s because she was. Being independent, having some sense of stability. It was something she didn’t want to lose, something she couldn’t loose.

Slender fingers curled into a fist as Karla knocked three times on the door and waited.

There was little that could be said about the man that maintained the small, but well to do, apartment in 5A. He was the landlord of the complex in California, and more than that he "lorded" over several complexes in the immediate area. It did not turn him into royalty of any sort to be sure, but it definitely turned him into someone who would never have to ask for a penny from another individual in his life. Nor did it turn him into an asshole. He was reasonable and he maintained reasonable rates for his apartments which is what let such young women as Karla be able to afford a place to live such as this. Very few people had such opportunities in California. Yet, even reasonable men could find their limit and he had long since learned that when you gave an inch a tenant would begin to take a mile. When he had first begun all of this he had tried to keep himself being kind, being compassionate even, and had allowed people a bit of leeway. Leeway always turned into something else, leeway always turned into them taking advantage of you. It was not long at all before he began to set up very firm rules as to what he expected out of someone who lived there.

Yet none of that, none of that really explained who he was.

Shawn Andrews was an educated middle-aged man to be sure from the opinions of others. A decent looking sort of gentleman, not traditionally handsome but seemingly attractive. Large in frame, dark in hair, pale in complexion...this was the man she went to see that day. It was the arrogance with which he spoke, a product of his youth and his ego which had become tempered as he'd grown older which had women squirm just the tiniest of bits. A brooding air that gave him a mild intimidation factor that drew others eyes, made others want to make him smile with those full lips. Made them want to just have him happy with them so that they could hear that full rich laughter and listen to his cultured voice discuss what might be on his mind. Yet all of that was still the physical, still just pieces of information that gave no true understanding of the man who seemed to live alone. A man who kept no company though he had often been enticed by ladies who lived in the apartments. If he had partaken of such enticements, nobody knew.

Maybe he just did not have the time. Whatever his reasoning might be, it might be the very same reasoning for why he would deny her today as she stood on his door step. She could see that in his face when he opened the door and looked at her. See him merely stare at her intensely for a moment with the look of askance and resigned nature that screamed he just did not have fucking time for something like this. He took in her blushing face, her uncertain nature, her worry, everything. Oh the physical was worth noting, but that was not what seemed to truly interest him. Instead it was the look in her eyes, the anxiety, the sheer fright that seemed to be coursing through her which made him pause just for the tiniest of moments. Almost everyone came to him with some bullshit tale about why they were late with their payments. Maybe this time, just maybe someone would tell him something that would be worth his time and effort.

His body moved, the large frame sliding to the side out of the doorway so that she could pass by should she wish to do so. His other hand made a sweeping motion, gesturing to invite her into the apartment as his voice spoke. He enunciated his words succinctly, hard syllables that seemed determined to make the words come out properly. As if he took great care over even the simplest of statements and this statement was a simple one, but one that allowed for so many answers.

"Karla, you seem to have something on your mind. What seems to be the problem?"

The inside of Karla’s mouth worked as if playing with some unfavorable taste in her mouth, and it was true enough that she wouldn't like whatever begging she was sure to do if the look in Shawn’s bottomless eyes was anything to go by. She offered a tight smile as she slid past him, leaving a scented trail of amber behind her. She stood in the middle of the room, looking around without really seeing anything. This wasn’t her first time in his apartment, she just hoped it wouldn’t be her last. The letter in her hands suddenly felt heavy as she directed his attention there.

“I um…” She cleared her throat and tried again. “I received my eviction notice and wanted to see if there was anything I could do to stay here. Get more time.” You could pay your rent Karla. That would be the first step. Karla couldn’t understand why this man put her on edge. She dealt with a lot of different people without an issue but she always felt like she was stepping into the principal’s office when she came, always wondering if she was in trouble. Maybe it was because she often was. She folded her arms underneath her chest as she tried to gather her thoughts, realizing too late that it would have been smart to come there with a plan in mind.

“I could tell you that I could pick up a second job, but assuming I can get hired and receive a paycheck before the month is up would be naïve of me. I will look for other means of income, but I would just be lying to both of us if I said I could get you the money you’re asking for in one month.” Karla knew she wasn’t painting a pretty picture, but she needed to say this, needed him to know she wasn’t trying to pull one over on him. She just wasn’t that kind of person.

“It would cost me more money to move than it would to stay here. I know it’s not your problem, but asking me to leave would just be me ending up on the street again. I don’t know anyone where, what little family I do have in the states couldn’t give a damn about me, and those luxuries people call emergency funds are nonexistent to me. I’ve worked my ass off to get here and I don’t think I could stand it if I lost this.” Her voice was a whisper by the time she finished, forcing herself to breathe through the pain in her chest and the tears threatening to blur her vision. She wasn’t going to break down in front of him. She down at the hardwood floor for a moment to recollect herself, short curls obscuring her face as she steeled herself to present the one option that she hoped just might work, hoped didn’t diminish what little respect he probably held for her at this point.

“I’m not asking for a free pass.” And you remember the rumors. He wasn’t one to turn down a pretty face and this complex had a healthy number of them. Karla lived here long enough to hear the gossip. A lot of the tenants seemed to have a hard to keeping their nose out of people’s business if it meant they’d have a story to tell in the elevator. It was one of the reasons she preferred taking the stairs. Even so, she was glad for the few times she managed to have an open ear. Her eyes met his, unwavering in their determination.

“I will come up with the money if you can just give me a few more months. I swear on my parents’ grave. In the meantime, all I can offer you is myself.” She gnawed on her lower lip until it came away red and angry before forcing the rest of the words out. The blush that formed on her chest, spread to her neck and her cheeks were warm with embarrassment from the situation.

“You can use me. I’ll do whatever you want. If you need someone to keep the building up, I can help. You need any errands run, or food cooked, I’m a phone call away. If you need company…” Her head tilted slightly as she swallowed, her mother’s voice reminding her that no amount of money, nothing was worth selling yourself or your dignity for. Karla was just glad she wasn’t there to see her now.

“My door is always open.” She shrugged halfheartedly, as a small shaky smile came to her face, completely at odds with the deep crease between her brows and sadness in her honeyed eyes. It was clear that this wasn’t something Karla took lightly, it wasn’t a just a choice she decided to make from her long list of options. She just kept reminding herself that it would be a temporary thing, that he didn’t have to take advantage of what she was offering. Shawn was many things to Karla, but he had always been kind and respectful in his dealings with her. She didn’t know what went on behind closed doors nor did she think much about it until now. But she couldn’t help but think that, regardless of what choice he made, he would remain that way.

“That’s all I have for you Shawn.”

He could use her. She would do whatever he wanted.

Those statements stood out to him and his eyebrows raised as she said them. Oh she had added the caveat to be sure of errands, of meager useless upkeep on the complex, of mere company...but they both understood what she truly meant. It radiated between them, the impact of those words upon him and he knew she had said them in that cadence...in that order because it meant so much more than just working for him. She had the right of it, pretty faces had tossed themselves at him and he had received his fair share of offers but she was something quite a bit different than the average tenant was she not? So this time, this time he actually let it pause for a second inside of his mind and he considered her. Those eyes moved down, slowly tracing over every inch of her, but it was more than mere appreciation...he was studying her, weighing her, and that was the real question wasn't it? She could damn well say whatever she wanted but it was one thing to say it and another to do it.

He needed some kind of proof of her veracity. Her willingness.

Finally though his gaze rose to meet Karla's eyes and he slowly shook his head. It was evident at that moment that she was either losing him or that he was manipulating her. Either way did it really matter? Either way did it make a difference in the outcome of what was happening? The words themselves held enough weight, the words themselves mattered much more and that thoughtful voice laid it out for her with definite ease. "It is just too much trouble, Karla."

The large frame moved just a tiny bit, not coming closer to her but in fact stepping away just slightly. He made a small gesture of his hand, trying to make sure she understood his decision as he stood there before crossing his arms in a classic defensive posture. Was he actually protecting himself from her? If it was playing hard to get then he was doing a truly find job of it because his reasoning made much more sense than any agreement he might have given. "It's coercion, it's prostitution, it's a breach of ethics, and most important it's illegal. You might do it, you might do it well, but we both know we aren't discussing you being a secretary for me. I do not need a paper pusher, I do not need some gopher. So, let's be frank. If I said yes then the punishment for you would just be a mild slap on your wrist, for me...I might very well lose it all."

There was a quizzical sound in his voice though as he spoke, the very end of it seeming not quite as certain as he required it to be. That was telling for him, something not quite right, and the truth was that no matter what reasons he was laying out he wanted it. It was more than just a pretty face, she had it all, and there was something in her stance...the way she stood there which brought about a stirring inside of her. Those deep eyes seeming to grow the tiniest bit hungry, a small look of frustration inside of them. Perhaps there might be a chance after all, but it was tenuous...damned tenuous.

His brow furrowed for a moment. "What in the world could you offer me that would be enough for that kind of risk?"

Karla knew Shawn understood her meaning when by the raised brow. She felt her heart skip a beat as his eyes indulged in her form. Men had looked her up and down before, but never with such intensity. Never so critically. He was analyzing her, judging her. Assessing her for his desires, and as when his gaze finally met her own, she realized she fell short. The offering wasn't with the potential danger of getting caught. She moved in time with him, heels clicking against the floor as she opened and closed her mouth, not quite sure what to say in that moment. It didn’t matter as he further began to explain himself. While his reasonings were grounded, it wasn't enough to deter her.

Karla another step closer and shook her head. “You’re not the type of man I'd be able to coerce. The decision you make will be your own doing, and I know enough about you to know that. Whose ethics are we breaching? This is between me and you. There won't be a paper trail, you won't be buying me gifts or giving me money. And if someone sees us together...well I'm sure there aren't any laws that state we aren't allowed to get to know on another.” The more she spoke the surer she was. Karla would do this if he accepted. Shawn was a handsome man, and while she placed incredible value on sex inside a relationship, she couldn't deny that those dark eyes stirred something inside of her.

“It may be prostitution, but make no mistake that this is something I want anyone, anyone to know about. This is temporary. I have just as much to lose as you do and I want this. I need it.” She was trying to quietly make it in an industry that thrived on sensational news. It didn't matter if all she wanted to do was edit film rolls, this getting out would still be a spot on her clean record. It wasn't worth the time or the money. And even no one found out at work, she also knew she didn't want the stares or the ridicule if someone in the complex found out. She didn't want to be an outcast in her own home. Her eyes searched Shawn’s at his last words, wondering just what it would take to get him to say yes. She licked her lips as she prepared her last offering.

“A challenge. A challenge to face your own desires and show me my own. Cultivate them with someone you can trust. I'm giving you everything, anything you desire. I can see that you like things a certain way. Like to be in control. Like order. Train me and see just how far that control goes.” Her hand wrapped around his wrist, delicate and soft as implored him take the offer.

“Just...at least think about it before you give me a final answer. Please.” Her hand slipped from his wrist and she took a step back before heading towards the door.

He let her go.

Other men might have stopped her, other men might have said something or reached out to grab her in order to have their way. Yet what he had been saying to her had a measure of truth to it. What he had been saying to her actually mattered to him and so he was reserved, hesitant to take action concerning the young woman's offer. No matter that she had reached out to touch him, no matter that she had tried to ease his worry about the entire subject. You could only do so much when in these kind of situations. These kind of things could be the downfall of any man, especially in these turbulent and modern times that everyone faced. One accusation, one ill conceived word, and everything would spiral out of control. So he let her go, silent and watchful as she turned to leave and tried to ignore her words at that moment because as she had noticed they inspired him, the enticed him, the very idea.

To be whatever he wanted to be with her. To train her.

So she left, the door shutting behind her, and left him to his thoughts of what she had said. Training. That was the part which really grabbed him, and she damned well knew it would. Everything he desired, everything he imagined. Well he had a terrible imagination and that was the truest of reasons for why he had remained so aloof from the tenants in his life. His secondary hard drive was full of such things, full of the deviancy that life had to offer him. Toys, stretching, use, abuse, bondage, roleplaying, orgies, sadism, discipline...God the list went on and on. Some of it he was sure was illegal, some of it he was almost sure was not consensual, but he still stroked that huge fucking cock off to it every damned time. Did she know what she was fucking doing to him? Did she understand what she was fucking offering him....?

Yes, yes she did. The days went by and he knew she did...and he hungered for her.

Finally though enough was enough was it not? He had not sent her any further notices, in fact the eviction did not seem to happen on time at all. She was left to her own devices without any contact from him, left to live there while he considered his options and finally one day he came to his decision. Finally he understood what his intentions would be with her. So he took his phone and casually looked at it before knowing that would be a poor idea, that would make very little sense. He wanted anonymity, he wanted power over her, and he wanted to minimize danger. So he did the only thing he could think of to ensure that...he left a note. Folded, the print typical 12 pt. Times New Roman font. It had only one sentence upon it, only one thing that would let Karla know that the deal had been struck.

Tomorrow you are to stay home, undressed, and ready for me.

Karla closed the door quietly behind her and took a deep breath before moving down the hall. She watched enough movies to know not to rest against the door. Her nerves were finally beginning to show by the time she made it to her apartment. Opening the door she dropped her bag next to the closet and went to the kitchen. It was a few moments later that she was taking her first gulp of wine on the couch while the bottle sat on the table. She undid her shoes and sat back with a sigh before taking a smaller sip and looking out the glass doors that led to her balcony wondering what the fuck she was doing.

The following days passed in a blur between looking up apartments, storage facilities, working however long she could, and avoiding Shawn. In her mind too much time had passed for him to say yes, but he also hadn’t come around to give her the final two weeks notice either. She knew she didn't have a right to be, but she was starting to get upset. If he wasn't going to let her stay, there was no reason he had to string her along. And if he was…well a simple yes would've have put...some of her nerves at ease. As it was, when she finally came home to the not on her floor, the only thing she felt was relief. Bending down, she picked it up and flicked it open with one hand before stopping dead in her tracks. She looked at the closed door behind her, suddenly feeling exposed as she read the words in her mind once more. And then again.

Tomorrow you are to stay home, undressed, and ready for me.

Karla had her answer. Setting the note down and her things down, before pulling out her phone. Her first thought was to call him, but as she pulled up his name, she hesitated. Shouldn’t they talk things over. Did he need to know she read the note? Was it even from Shawn? The conversation was clear as day in her mind. She offered herself up for training and if this was part of it...then she should do exactly as he asked. That would require taking time off of work, something she hadn't anticipated and something she supposed they would discuss tomorrow...when the time came. She cupped the back of her neck, feeling warm as went to the kitchen to prepare her meal before doing her work. She had long night ahead of her.

The first person she called the next morning was her boss as it was the only time she could fake being sick.

“Hey Mark. I'm really sorry to call so early.” She heard rustling on the other line as her boss became clearer on the other line and she was grateful for tired sound of her voice. “I hate to do this to you I need to take a sick day. I think I ate something. I've been in the bathroom all night, haven't been able to keep anything down. I can do some work from-” She smiled as he immediately cut her off.

“No just stay home and rest. You've been working nonstop the past two weeks and I don't want you burnt out. We need you and running. We’ll just...have to make due, I guess.” She could hear the listlessness in his voice. They'd come to rely heavily on her for daily planning and networking and everyone was overwhelmingly inept at it. It was one of the reasons people never stayed in the position long.

“Thanks for letting me know. I’ll check in later with you to see how you're doing.” Karla said her goodbyes before laying on her back and looking up at the ceiling. She cleaned, did as much work as she could, organized everyone’s schedule and sent it out to the respective parties via email not four hours ago. How she managed with all the emotions running through her, she didn't know, but it was 7am and she didn't know when Shawn was coming so instead of laying in bed she started her morning routine and headed to the bathroom for a long shower. She emerged pink, freshly shaved and feeling a little more awake as she toweled off and applied her favorite lotion on her body. She stood in front of the mirror for a moment, wondering what else she should do. Her eyes traveled across her clavicle before going further to her full but modest breast, both of the shapely orbs translucent enough for a few delicate veins to show. She continued down her flat stomach, watch the flare of her hips as she moved slightly from side to she and licking her lips unconsciously as she found the trimmed triangle of hair between her legs that suddenly stopped the further on one continued. How Shawn would respond to her was at the forefront of her mind as she applied a tinted chapstick, black eyeliner and mascara to her eyes.

Karla chose to forego anything that needed to be cooked for breakfast and opted for fruits and bowl of cereal as she sat at one of the chairs and thought about the day ahead of her. She felt…different, but not in a bad way. Occasional stirring in her body had her caramel nipples hardening and stomach churning. Would he be gentle or rough? Was her pleasure involved or was his own sexual gratification the only priority? Would he do anything at all or did he just want to see how serious she was? The thought that he could back out at anytime, that he could use her and then kick her out made her sick.

He wouldn't do that Karla.

No longer hungry, she got up to clean her dishes, not aware the evidence of arousal that stained the seat she sat in.

He had not considered the consequences of his demand upon her life and had not truly cared about the consequences upon her very emotions. Oh, they were something that might have entered his mind but overall they were secondary concerns compared to his own thought process. This was why he was such a recluse, this was why he seemed so charismatic and let nobody come close to him. She was offering him herself, vulnerable and ready, and yet he was doing the same...opening his defenses and enabling another to attack him if possible. Entering into something sexual, even the tiniest bit, could lead someone down a path that would cause them great pain...and he was not interested in pain. He was no emotional masochist. For days he had beat this dead horse, for days he had tried to come to terms with what his intentions were going to be, and for days he had planned. He believed he knew the proper way to ensure that Karla and him got along quite well. He knew deep down what he truly wanted to do and so he prepared.

That day while she prepared herself, cleaning and getting ready in the mirror...he shopped. He went out, idly perusing differing stores. Idly considered his options on his cell phone as he went around the city to varying places. Radio Shack and Best Buy being the two main ones. Something about his movements as he did so were clinical, almost detached, as if he were calculating as he progressed throughout the potential options. Apparently money was no object at what he was doing, because his card came out many times in order to ensure he had the proper equipment for his intentions...whatever they might be. His final pickup was a large grey tub from Walmart, big enough to carry everything he had purchased and he filled it full before closing it and then trunk...idly standing there in the warm air, the sun beating down on him as she waited in her apartment.

Was he ready? Was she?

He returned home, his eyes quiet like that of the condemned. He returned back to that apartment complex and parked his car where he normally did, not wanting to draw attention, but waiting...waiting until he felt he had a clear moment where nobody was walking by. Where there was silence in the area and he no eyes would wonder what he was busily up to. Perhaps he was worrying about it too much, but...he could feel it, could feel that worry slip away as something else came about. As something else began to take hold of him and he discarded his fear...his hand coming to remove his sunglasses, revealing those beautiful eyes. Eyes bursting with intensity, with pure need. Fuck this, fuck these concerns, fuck feeling like a normal human being...no, he was done with that.

Done with it. He decided as he opened that trunk and began to carry that heavy tub up to her apartment that he was no longer that human. That he was instead a fucking god. He set the weight on one hip just briefly, his arm flexing as he kept it still and his hand reached into his pocket to pull out the key to her apartment, copies of them in his own office files, and he opened it without asking for entrance...he merely entered and stepped into that entryway, his leg kicking the door shut behind him with a slight tap. He looked around, finally noting her as she was in the nearby kitchen and he gave a small smile...one of pure satisfaction and then setting down his burden he began to work.

He began to set up home security cameras...

Karla tensed, her hand shutting of the sink faucet as she heard what sounded like her door unlocking. She turned towards the entrance, fingers clenched at her sides as knob turned and her brain told her to call it off. She knew who it was before, he stepped through the door. He was her landlord and, naturally, he had the spare key. The fact that he would use it so blatantly left her...uneasy. What was expected, Karla didn't know. But this...well, she had no words. A frown marred her face as she took notice of the tub he dropped on the floor. Folding her arms across her chest, she quickly went towards the living room and sat on the couch, her eyes following closely as he worked.

“I would've opened the door for you.” Wouldn't have been so dumbfounded when you strolled in as well. Muscles tightened in her neck as when he took out the camera. She didn't want anytime to be recorded. Didn't want evidence of what they were going to do. She leaned forward and rested her elbows on her knees before realizing that put her breast on display and promptly resumed her original position.

Karla felt awkward, inexperienced as he moved. They were no longer on an equal playing field. They couldn't be further it. Here she was with man who had complete access to her home, fully clothed, and solely aware of what would take place from here on out. She was exposed, submissive and completely in the dark, her only comfort being that she was in a familiar place.

“What is all this? I thought you...neither of us wanted the chance of being caught.” She cupped the back her neck as her eyes looked at the bookshelf, the mirror, before finally settling on the muscles in Shawn’s arms as he worked, anywhere but his face. Her breathing was shallow, her heart loud enough to head in her ears, and if he touched her she was sure he'd feel the steady beat throughout her form.

He had been working and rather blatantly seeming to be uncaring that she was there after the initial look and appreciation of her form and the fact that she had obeyed him. However, she spoke to him and it caused him to pause in what he was doing. He had moved to left front corner of her living room, setting up a step stool so that he could begin to place the small hub that was one piece of the wireless camera system. It was circular and arched, designed to give a large angled view of the room, and he was not doing this haphazardly. Obviously he had studied, considered, and purchased the right tools. At the moment he was working on the brackets, the screwdriver in his hand as he stopped to look over at her. His eyes were sharp, the sharpest she'd ever come across, and just as they had studied her before they studied her now as he stood there...taking in her uncertainty, her worry and fear, her breathing and he finally shrugged one large shoulder.

"Why aren't you kneeling when you speak to me? For that matter...did I give you permission to speak? I know you are new at this Karla, but seriously, surely that can't be something you wouldn't understand." He made an almost scoffing sound before literally turning his back on her, adjusting the screw so he could push the brackets flush and reaching down he picked up the camera to begin adjusting it into place. He began to speak again, his voice growing solemn as he decided he would give her some kind of explanation. Maybe he just needed to hear it himself.

"Well, the truth is I decided that this would...give me a bit more control over this situation. Now, you're worried about someone else finding out but the fact is that unless somehow you've pissed off the FBI or Anonymous, then we aren't going to be getting any attention now are we?" He did not glance at her as of yet, instead making a few minor adjustments before stepping down the ladder, his voice continuing as he reached into the large tub to pull out more cameras. "So, these are live and recording, wireless. I will be able to watch you, make decisions for you, I even got us an intercom...isn't that considerate of me."

He did not ask it as a question.

He frowned. "All of it is encrypted, so we will not have any problems. This is all state of the art, all right out of the best that money could buy....," his eyes finally turned towards her, curious if she had obeyed him, something in him seeming possessive and feral. Something in him seeming to finally have leeway to live and he whispered. "Do you have any idea how important you are, Karla, that I would do such a thing? Any idea at all...tell me, thank me, for showing you such consideration."

The tension in Karla’s shoulders loosened a bit when Shawn finally spoke. She hadn't realized how much his silence put her on edge and hearing his voice, even if it was filled with irritation, calmed her down. Her arms loosened as she placed her arms in her lap and her back straightened. He wasn't just here to fuck her and leave, wasn't here solely violate her. Karla knew those things would happen, but it would be more than that. There were clearly rules he set in place, structure. It was something tangible Karla could hold on to, and something she would have to accept for this to continue.

Don't speak unless spoken to. Kneel while in his presence. I'm the object on display for him.

This was new, but not entirely unfamiliar territory for Karla. She'd seen it in movies, photographs, and whatnot. He wanted her submission, and not just sexually, but in every aspect of her life if the electronics and his words were anything to go by. While she couldn't deny that something like this, something so...abnormal appealed to her, she didn't think he would go so far. He wasn't giving her a taste of what was to come, he was drowning her in it and she didn't know if she was ready. The sudden silence made her look up, fierce eyes meeting her own filled with conflicted.

Do you have any idea how important you are, Karla, that I would do such a thing? Any idea at all…tell me, thank me, for showing you such consideration.

Karla’s lips parted ever so slightly, but not sound came out. A shiver ran up her spine and was soon followed by the steady rise of goosebumps on her skin as her body took in those words. She needed those words, needed to tone, the honesty. Karla knew it was sick, twisted for her to take any pleasure from those words. He was simply speaking about protecting what was now his. She was priceless to him in this moment, his release, his vessel and physical evidence of his power. She knew all of this, but what woman didn't want to hear how special she was, how much she meant someone. Simple, yes. But something she found herself desperately holding on to.

Karla was still sitting as he finished, her eyes holding his as she shifted under his gaze. Her actions now would determine how this would end. Never breaking her gaze, she stood up slowly and shifted to the side off the coffee table before descending to the floor, her knees cushioned by the rug as her round cheeks settled on her feet. She spread her legs wider, allowing her to be the much closer to the ground before resting her arms on her legs and squaring her shoulders. The position was easy for Karla, comfortable from an early gymnastics background her desire to maintain the flexibility. It accentuated her curves, displayed every orifice, opened her up for the taking. Her eyes searched Shawn’s before finally speaking, her words low and laced with her own growing desire. She may have been afraid but there was a reason she thought she could do this, a reason she thought it could work. Maybe she couldn't fully admit it to herself just yet, but she wanted this.

“I'm invaluable to you. I can't afford to be lost or stolen...possibly broken,” Her brow rose at the insinuation as she grew more comfortable, his words playing in her mind. “But only by you. I’m yours while you have me. So, you'll do whatever it takes to keep me safe and protected, and for that I thank you.”

For the briefest of moments that cool calm broke as she spoke, letting through whatever animal was truly inside of him. It shone out in his eyes as he stood there, as she spoke and thanked him for what he was doing to her, and as she did so it could be seen...perhaps there was a little something wrong with the man, a little something off. Of course there was, that had to be a given, no man in their right mind would be doing something like this. This had gone down hill rather quickly for Karla, or perhaps not depending on her own perspective, a situation where she had made a small little offer and the man had not only taken her up on it but had apparently gone the extra mile in his efforts. He intended to not just have his way with her, he apparently intended to control her life, and for some reason she was accepting it...for some reason she was allowing it and appreciating it, and it had to be for something much more than just the mere money. Surely it had to be...because money, a place to live, a place to stay. It was one thing to offer up a pity fucking in order to have your way...but to let this happen?

There had to be something wrong with her as well.

Had he detected it in the beginning when she had come to offer herself to him? Had he noticed it when she had first moved in, perhaps in the nonverbal communication between a man and a woman? Between a dominant and a submissive? The telltale signs that someone might be willing to give you just a tiny bit more? Even in the way she knelt to him at that moment, something akin to the more subtle variations of D/s lifestyles...Gorean in training perhaps? He wondered if Karla even knew what that word meant, she did it so naturally, kneeling so fluidly and perfectly. He had never imagined he would have his hands on anyone such as her, but now...now they were standing there together and she spoke and once she did he found his pace again.

Her desire brought back his calm.

He straightened his shoulders, giving a slow groan as he did so, feeling himself easing into his role with the natural inclination of someone who was born to such a thing. He moved across the room towards her as he did so, seeming all the more dangerous as his head lowered...shoulders bunched together and tight, yet it no longer reached his face. He was in control once more. His stride was long, swift, and he quickly bridged the distance between them as he reached out to take hold of her hair...he took it and jerked hard, forcing her head back so he could admire everything about her...his eyes tracing over the arch of her throat, the slender shoulders, the swell of her beautiful tits...and his free hand came down to cup one. He took her, touching her for the first time as if he had every right to be doing so. He was obviously aroused, it could be seen pressing hard through his clothing, but he did not draw attention to such a fact. Instead he merely took his time in molding his hand to her tit, digging his fingers in possessively as he murmured.

"Now, now that is out of the way...I am going to finish up, I am going to get everything set up, and you my dear little...fuck pet, you are going to go get the shower and bathroom ready." His hand came free to slap that breast, giving it a stinging blow as he continued..."And yourself of course, please don't skimp on ensuring you're probably lubricated. I wouldn't want to hurt either of your holes."

With that he shoved her away, literally pushed her by her hair towards the floor and as he started to step away he paused and then looked back at her, his eyes hard. "Never stand in my presence. You crawl. The only time you get on your feet is when I specifically inform you or a task specifically requires if of you. Now crawl the fuck away...and make it a good show, I like a woman's ass."

(I may have gotten a little carried away)

Karla watched the play of emotions on Shawn's face as she spoke. One minute he was seemingly stoic, the next he looked like he wanted to hurt her. Never had she seen him in such a state, so erratic...and she knew it was because of her. It made her wonder what kind of darkness he kept bottled up inside, what kind of darkness he wanted to engulf her in. She tensed slightly as the emotions suddenly shuttered to a halt and he relaxed into a role she wasn't entirely sure of. Her nostrils flared and fingers clenched in unease when he suddenly advanced towards her, hand already outstretched before he reached her completely.

She stifled a moan in her throat, but couldn't stop her lips from parting in a silent “o” as he fisted her hair and craned her neck back at an unnatural angle. Instinctively, her back arched to maintain her balance as she tried to keep her mind clear, but God if her body wasn't sensitive to his every touch and movement. Her breaths were short and her chest lifted each time as she tried to remain calm. Karla wasn’t devious or wanton by any stretch of the imagination, but having her hair pulled would always set her off, no matter how innocent or playful, twisted or rough, it always sent a shock straight to her clit. It embarrassed her growing up and it embarrassed her now, even if Shawn didn’t mind. She worked to keep her eyes from closing at the sensation, but when he claimed her breast, massaged and squeezed it almost painfully, she couldn't keep them from lowering to half mast.

She couldn't stop the hum of pain that slipped from her rosy lips as he slapped her tit, the quick action sure to leave a mark of her delicate skin. The urge to rub the pain away was tenfold but somehow, she knew better and she couldn't deny liking the phantom tingling it left. Fuck pet. Fuck pet. Fuck pet.So that's what she would be to him. Should she be relieved that she'd been elevated beyond that of a toy? Her eyes focused on him before moving down his form and taking in the sight of his arousal. It had been a long time since anyone had been rough with her and never to this extent. It left her feeling lightheaded as he pushed her face toward the ground. The normal part of her wanted to retaliate, to hit him back. But the other...it just wanted more.

Karla didn't look up as her hands braced the floor to carry her weight, hid the fire in her eyes. Lickings her lips, she lifted her waist until she was on her knees and paused, noticing the circle of nectar that had pulled on the floor where she knelt. She watched with a mixture of shame and arousal as a clear stringy drop fell on the wood surface before she moved. It was obvious that there was only one hole that needed lubricating. She shuddered at the thought of his shaft entering her virgin ass but did as she was told, her hips swaying, back slightly arched, and ass in the air as she crawled towards the bathroom.

Karla felt like she was only slightly there as she entered the bathroom and kneeled in place for a moment. Her eyes turned towards the door, unsure, before rising slowly to stand in front of the mirror. The sight she was met with surprised her. Her face was flushed and she’d never seen her eyes look so disoriented. Her hair was slightly mussed and there were faint fingerprints on her breast. She looked inebriated. As she looked down, she realized she probably was in some way. Overwhelmed and drunk off of this experience that had only just begun. She didn't understand the feeling but knew this wasn't a time to question it. He wanted her ready and she didn't care to find out what happened if she didn't listen. She blanched, realizing there was no lube in the bathroom, but she was afraid to go back out. Drawers opened and closed until she caught sight of some coconut oil and sighed with relief. She preferred her lube, but knew this worked just as well and the scent faded quickly. Karla wasn't sure how to prepare the bathroom since she made sure it was spotless even with her busy schedule so she took the tube,stepped into the clawed foot tub and did want she wanted to do ever since he pulled her hair.

Slender hands slipped between her swollen folds and felt what he did to her. She let out a shaky breath as her middle and ring finger slid into her entrance and slowly stretching her. Kneeling down, she squeezed the solid oil into her hand, watching it melt a bit before raising her ass and pressing her face against the floor, whimpering slightly when her sensitive nipples flattened against the cold surface. The warmed oil slipped down over the puckered entrance of her asshole before she grazed the ring of muscle. Her own juices had fallen back and she knew she was coated enough to slide a finger inside while her other hand played with her clit.

Karla was afraid of this, of letting someone fuck her there, but she'd always been curious and was grateful to be able to prepare on her own. She slipped another finger inside when the first entered painlessly, but gasped at the feeling of fullness that came with the second. She moved in and out, timing herself to the rhythm of the fingers at her clit, eyes unconsciously focused on the door. What would he do if he walked in and found her like this, pleasuring herself, stretching her ass to take him? Her pussy spasmed at the thought and a soft groan escaped her mouth as she added a third finger. She needed to cum just once before he found her again. She needed to feel her rioting nerves relax the way they often did after she masturbated before bed. She squeezed more oil into her palm and and inserted it in her ass, letting the heat melt and lubricate the muscles before continuing on.

Karla’s fingers moved faster as she imagined his thick length inside her, his hands digging into her hips, marking her, as he guided their movements, ass slapping against him as her walls clenched hard against him. She was so close, so close but his was coming. Her body was screaming at her to continue, but he would hear sounds, hear the way her fingers were working her clit. In the back of her mind, she knew her release was entirely dependent on him and any last wishes for self control were now gone. Her fingers stopped, features crestfallen when her walls clenched repeatedly with want. Tremors ran through her body as she tightened her ass to keep the oil inside. She resumed kneeling as well as the tub would allow before he entered, her lungs trying to get air being the only evidence of wrong doing. Shawn hadn't even been there an hour and already she was mentally exhausted.

She crawled away and he admired everything about her as she did so. He admired the lines, the beauty of it, the elegance of seeing her hips swivel and her bottom raise in such an inviting fashion. It was incredible to watch, it was absolutely stunning, but his eyes moved away to notice something different. This was what drew his attention, the glimmer of her nectar on the wood of the floor and he felt a small growl burning inside of the back of his throat. He held it in check, it would do nothing to provide her with the satisfaction of knowing she had any kind of power over him. That his lusts were lapping up behind his eyes like he was drowning in them. He waited until he saw her move down the hall and further into the bathroom and then he leaned down and slowly smoothed his finger through the liquid, smearing it across the floor before raising it up to his lips. He suckled the tip of his finger, giving a small hum as he did so, and he shivered at the taste of her arousal. God he wanted to hurt her for being so fucking desirable, for making him...want her. Yet he had things to do did he not?

So he set about setting up the rest of the wireless camera system, installing it with precision. He was detail oriented and it showed in his work, because once done he had gone far and beyond establishing just a wireless camera system. There was audio, but there was also an intercom system. He had not lied to her when he discussed the idea that he had spent a pretty penny. This was the state of the art in home security and convenience. With remote access he could control environmental, lighting, the television, and the cameras themselves. If he'd had her turn her computer systems on he could have established a network for them to be logged onto, so that he could monitor her every move, not to mention he would have done so with her phone most assuredly. He had decided to push her and instead of being rebuffed, he had been welcomed. It was flabbergasting and he was not quite sure what to make of it....but he did his intended task and double checked the screen on his phone. Everywhere had been taken care of except the bathroom.

It was high time he did so.

He recognized that immediately that she had not cum when he stepped into the bathroom, his eyes quiet as he looked down at her as she sat there abusing her beautiful form in a way that was far beyond what he had ordered her to do. It was one thing for her to offer herself, one thing for her to perhaps serve him, but he could not believe the extent to which she had gone. When he stepped into the room he found her completely violating herself, three fingers inside of her tight backside and her face utterly ecstatic. He realized then what he should have known from the very beginning, what he should have known when she had crawled away from him and across the floor towards that bathroom. This provided her freedom, freedom she was finding nowhere else in her life. She could hide behind the idea that she had offered herself up to him, she could feel as if she had somehow been granted absolution from any guilt....and in these moments she could truly live without consequence.

He moved past her and turned on the shower, idly adjusting the temperature as he sat on the edge of the tub. His gaze never left her however, never stopped staring at her. Instead he merely admired her like she was a work of art, his tongue coming out to touch his tongue as he seemed to try to decide what to do with her. It was not hesitation, far from it, it was merely that his mind was so overwhelmed with the possibilities that he was having a hard time decided what to do. Like being offered a menu at your favorite Italian restaurant...so hard to decide. Finally though he stood up, his eyes dark and he spoke.

"Undress me and get in the shower."

Karla’s eyes snapped to Shawn's at his command, surprise clear on her features before she lowered her gaze. She was slightly lost at where to begin, at what was allowed. To have her eagerness met with such control was jarring. Her mind went back to his rules before she stood up. The tremor in her hands couldn't be helped as her fingers went to the first button of his evergreen shirt, her eyes admiring the way his shoulders filled it out and the rolled sleeves. She could feel the ripples of muscle as she worked her way down the column of buttons before slipping her hands inside, both hands traveling up his sides to his shoulders and pushing the fabric open. Her hands slid the cotton material down his arms, allowing her dusky nipples to brush against his warm body. She swallowed at the sensation, her toes curling in as the fabric hit the floor. Under her fingertips was power, unrelenting and ferocious as they traveled down his stomach before losing contact. Karla’s hungry eyes found his once more as she dropped to her knees. She enjoyed this. Enjoyed revealing the man beneath. Maybe, just maybe, he was as much a prize to her as she was to him.

Part of her lower lip remained firmly planted between her teeth as she unlaced his shoes and removed one, then the other before doing the same with his socks. Her body stilled staring at the heat in front of her, evidence of his desire clear and so close. In a few moments they would both be exposed, no barrier between them and pleasure or pain. But why should she worry when they were two sides of the same coin? Her fingers found the buckle of his belt and slipped it through the loop before unlocking it and undoing the button of his dark grey slacks. She slid the zipper down before placing her hands against his waist and pulling those down as well, placing a firm pressure behind his knees to make his step out of them.

Karla looked up at him once more as her hands slid up his thighs, following the V of his hips as she made her way to his ass, slipping her fingers into the waistband of his underwear and drawing the over the firm curve before sliding them around to let his cock spring forward a mere centimeters from her face. Her concentration was now on the beast in front of her as the underwear came off. Shawn was a rarity. Long, thick, and unrelentingly straight. As pre-cum slid from his head, she could see that he was more than ready, that her imagination didn't do him justice, and that despite all his control, this was something he couldn’t hide from her. Releasing her lip, she let out a breath, the warm air making his dick twitch in anticipation. Her eyes glazed at the thought of him using her in every way, of coming undone inside her. All she wanted was her release and seeing him like this made her feel desperate. The urge to touch him was overwhelming but she hadn't fulfilled his orders.

Using the edge of the tub, she stood and climbed into the warm shower. Karla didn't understand why they were here, why it was water tracing her feminine curves and not Shawn, but she didn't question it. Unknown to Karla was just how deep his depravity went. She failed to understand that even though he would eventually return to his apartment, he would never leave her home or her life.

He had purposefully made the shower hot, though even this was not quite to his taste. It would merely have to do for now. It was not the heat that he disliked, but the lack of water pressure...he never felt quite clean unless the blazing heat was nearly ripping his skin off. Perhaps it was something he would fix for her apartment, or maybe merely next time he would ensure that they had their little discussions at his place. For now though this would do. His eyes were terrible as they studied her, having not touched her during the entire time of the undressing, though his arousal was evident...what man would not be aroused? It would almost be an insult wouldn't it. He had come across her ramming her fingers inside of herself, completely nude and vulnerable...it had ensured he was quite ready for what was to come. Oh he imagined there were lots of men out there who would have felt sorry for the poor woman, who would have put on some show of concern about how she felt, but no...not Shawn. Shawn did not have that inside of him.

What he had was a gulf of emptiness needing to be filled.

He leaned past her to pick up the bottle of shower gel from the small rack, the other taking the loofa in his hands, and as he did so came that moment of intimacy that only two people showering could find. His head turned just slightly to brush across her throat, the lips grazing for a second as he inhaled the scent of her, and he stopped just slightly and almost lovingly to appreciate the feel of her beautiful form. The closeness brought the velvet head of his cock against her, tracing along her stomach as he picked up what he needed and then the connection broke and he was pouring the gel into the sponge, ensuring he got it up underneath the water as he whispered.

"You are unclean."

Unclean...what a twisted word to use for her. His eyes were hard as he spoke those words, something obviously that did not make sense in that particular instance. Unclean? She had prepared herself had she not, she had ensured that she was everything he wanted, and yet here he was ruining any of her hard work. Makeup, hairstyling, all of it...completely ruined in the running water. Yet to him it seemed reasonable, that was evident on his face. To him it seemed completely normal to say such a thing, that what he was doing was not insane in the slightest. The answer came in his following words, his eyes meeting hers as he continued. "You've touched other men, you've lived your life, and I understand that...but I won't touch you, I won't touch you until I've cleaned you. From this moment, from this moment no other man will have touched your beautiful flesh...it will belong to me."

He brought the sponge to her flesh, slowly tracing it along her body, caressing across her perfect breasts. It was not done with viciousness, it was slow and definitive, the act of bathing her seeming to hold more meaning than just someone who appreciated her flesh. Perhaps this was some form of baptism in his eyes, perhaps this was some way of making sure that she understood she was completely owned. It had it's purposes for him, that was true, and perhaps it would for her as well. What greater way to break down a mind than to tell a person they weren't worthy of you until you prepared them personally? That they weren't even worthwhile if it were not for your hands upon them? It was gut wrenchingly sickening and even more so since it seemed so reasonable to the man doing it to her. He looked down into her eyes, admiring her as he murmured.

"You may kiss me, one time."

Karla wondered what he saw when he looked at her, his eyes so intent on her form. What she saw in him made her both wary and excited. She flipped a switch on inside of him, one that usually remained off. He wasn’t the man who opened the door for her or occasionally asked how she was doing. He wasn’t kind. No, he was something else entirely in this moment. She just wasn't sure what. A predator stalking its prey, a monster? Or maybe he was just a man, a man with unspeakable urges.

She breathed in the steamy air as he leaned forward, her eyes closing as his lips brushed across her sensitive neck. She inched forward unconsciously in an attempt to feel more of his throbbing member on her stomach. Karla wanted more, wanted contact but he seemed to be in no rush. Why, she didn't know. Not until Shawn supplied the crude answer. Her eyes opened at the whispered words and loss of his heat, bewildered. Karla prided herself on being clean in every facet of her life, and her body was no exception. Beyond that, she did as she was asked in the note he’d left her. She was clean. Karla was pristine. His explanation soon cleared up any misconceptions she may have had.

Karla’s head shook slightly in denial. He couldn't be serious. He knew nothing about her life or what men had been in it, and to insinuate that she may have done anything reckless was offensive. But is it? Look where you are now and tell me this isn’t reckless. The look in his eyes left no room for doubt that he meant every word. It didn't sit well with her and she would deal with it later. At that moment her body was sufficiently distracted by his ministrations, his harsh words at odds with the gentle touch. There was meaning in movements, significance in his eyes.

A shudder ran through her body as the loofa slid across her nipples and she bit her lip to keep her voice at bay as his hands ventured lower. She'd never been this sensitive to anyone's touch. It was through this that she realized he thought his hand could make her pure, cleanse her of any wrongdoing. Looking into his eyes he realized he fashioned himself god.

So what did that make her?

Her eyes fell to his lips, wondering how far he would let her go. She didn't do chaste and felt for like a fiend with the reading touches. It made her drip with desire, made her ache. She couldn't feel if she loved or hated it, but he was giving her this small freedom and she would take it. She closed the distance between them, relishing the feel of his cock between their bodies. Her abdomen caressed his shaft as she stood on her toes and wrapped her hands around his neck for balance. She liked this, her pillowy breasts pressed against his muscled chest. Her breath was shallow as she paused, savoring the feeling of being so close to him before her soft lips found his own.

Her mouth opened slightly as her tongue brushed his bottom teasingly, coaxing him to give her more. She captured his lower lip, sucking gently before releasing it and letting her lips settle on his chin. Karla knew she should let go and step back, but the most her body could do was fall back to her normal height as her hands rested against his chest.

He allowed the kiss for the moment and he gave her everything back in turn. He did not stand there like some statue of Adonis, waiting for her to be done, no...once he had lathered her, once he had allowed her to come close to him, once he had let all of that happen...he touched her in turn. His strong hands slid down along the muscles of her lower back, caressing to cup her bottom and he dug those fingers into the flesh...clenching her tightly against him, letting her feel every inch of that thick cock she enjoyed resting against her. His eyes burned, blazing with want before closing and enjoy that kiss, and after she partook of him...he in turn took from her. She encouraged more from him, she teased in the hopes he would and he did not disappoint her. His tongue came out, lashing across the tip of hers, teasing and tracing as he responded. His lips were bruising, brutal, demanding upon her own and that kiss held nothing in it but absolute dominance.

God she felt amazing.

His voice held that amazement in it as he broke the kiss to talk to her, letting her know how he felt. His need for her tore through those cultured words, every one of them seemed to be punctuated with lust as he spoke. "Fuck...fucking God, look at you...just...look at you, you were made for this...fuck...you were bred for this, you can't deny it...can't deny how ready you are to be utterly...destroyed by me."

Oh, he had no right to judge her he was sure. That was true. No right to look down upon her in any fashion...how could THIS man claim that she was unclean? Yet it was not that which he was referring, not to some act of pleasure she might have given herself into. It was the fact of territory, of claim, or another man having touched her he truly cared about. He wanted her his completely, the flesh under his command, and that was what washing her represented to him. That was what he needed...to know that she moved completely at his whim. He had been relatively kind up until that moment, relatively loving in all truth, other than his vicious words...but now things seemed to be changing, now things seemed to be taking a much darker moment for them both. His fingers on her bottom gripped, spread, caressed...

Then two of them shoved inside of her as he continued his kiss.

The two fingers did not explore, they were not gentle. The digits were there as a test of her readiness. He had come across her oiled, readied, fingering her own backside as she worked herself in the hopes of an orgasm and he had taken it all away from her. He had given her a command, demanded of her that she prepare herself for what was to come....and now he showed her exactly that he meant those words. The fingers forced fully up inside of her, pressing between her beautiful cheeks, opening her hole with viciousness as he pushed to the bottom knuckle. His mouth claimed over hers to feel her cry, wanting to capture it all, to literally taste her fucking scream if he elicited it from her. His own breath held as his other hand slid into her hair to hold her there during the moment, cock pulsing against her tummy, precum mingling with the droplets of water that slid down her skin.

Karla’s chest and stomach repeatedly pressed into him, breath ragged as she worked to calm down. His assault on her now tender lips was heady. Her fingers played with the hair at the nape of his neck as she watched him, her head tilted in curiosity. This was the first time she'd ever see him so caught up. It made her lips turn up at the corners in amusement, smug but so pleased to have earned such a response. No, she couldn't deny his claims. She wanted to know, to discover what those words truly meant.

Her forehead came to rest against his shoulder as his large hands claimed her ass, massaging each cheek and spreading them apart. His firm calloused touched felt felt good against her skin, the sensations from the manipulation going straight to her core. The languid feeling didn't last long when her body immediately tensed as his hands suddenly invaded her, her brow furrowing and mouth opening at the slight pain.

“Sha-” Karla wavered as Shawn devoured her cry with his mouth, his tongue mirroring the thrust of his fingers. Her fingers tightened in his hair as she whimpered from the intense sensations. Her muscles clenched around his finger rhythmically, mirroring the movement of her neglected pussy. The warm oil slipped from the still sensitive hole and coated his fingers as gravity took effect. Her body hadn't come down all that much from those precious minutes she took to prepare, so it wasn't long before her writhing and whimpers turned into her hips meeting those thrusts. One hand left his thick hair and drifted down towards her aching clit while the other traveled between them. She couldn't think beyond wanting to feel everything at once. Shawn's unrelenting fingers in her ass, her fingers teasing her lips, his ferocious kiss, and his evident arousal wrapped around her small hand was overwhelming. He was overwhelming and she loved it.

Back
Top Bottom