Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

King of Fuckers (Ice Clover VS Coldchaos)

Bell
Life Points: 8
Shield Points: BROKEN
Joker Card: 1

Sensing Terry's uneasiness, the catgirl regained her confidece.

"It's payback time, bitch" like a flash of thunder, Bell leapt into air, spinning her body and falling behind the assasin, holding his underwear.

Her tail playfully rasped agaisnt the hitma's balls and softly teased his anus.

"Me-OW, I'm getting some ideas already" she said, winking at the drone.

Terry
Life Points: 10
Shield Points: Broken

Terry was fully exposed to the crowd, his throbbing cock springing out from his underwear as it was stripped from him. The cameras zoomed in an out, to get the best angle on the two naked fighters. Terry's cock twitched as his balls were stroked by Bell's tail. "Why don't you tell me those ideas now, so I know what to use on you next time." Terry tried to keep his cool, as everyone starred at his dick.

Terry
Life Points: 10

Terry turned to his opponent quickly, tackling her before she had the chance to get up from her last attack. Terry laid on top of Bell, his body forcing her legs to spread apart. He repositioned himself, placing his head above her crotch. "How about I see what your cherry tastes like." He chuckled before giving Bell's pussy a nice, big, lick from his tongue. Her juices splashed on the pavement as he whipped his tongue off. Terry licked his lips, "Mmmmm, so sweet."

Bell
Life Points: 7

"Nyaaa... nooo" she moaned at the touch of his tongue. Her honey pot twitched, gushing more juice.

Bell's face was red as a tomato. Moaning before the audience is never a pleasant experience. And she planned to share the feeling with her opponent.

"You are so-Ah... so FUCKED"

Bell
Joker Card: 0

[Joker Card Deployed. Damage: 3]

Feeling a bolt of energy shoot throughout her body, Bell forced the assassin away from her, throwing him belly up.

"You... you... pesky RAT!" Jumping on top of Terry, the catgirl attacked his nipples, licking and sucking them viciously.

"Oh, this is just the beginning, Larry." she backed off and sucked his balls, drenching them in drool.

Raising her head slowly, her tongue moved like a vicious viper, attacking his shaft from top to bottom. The cat girl felt the taste of his sweat. The taste of domination. "You are about to become very famous..."

Inserting her tongue between his glans and his foreskin, she rolled it around, exposing his moist cock head to the audience. Bell felt her own cock twitch at the taste of Terry's manhood.

"Ladies and gentleman..." said the futa, getting on her feet. She grabbed the hitman by the hair, forcing him to his knees.

Cockslapping his face in front of the audience, Bell announced to the cameras. "Behold this newbie's first..." she grinned, menacingly "Face Fuck."

Thrusting her cock inside Terry's mouth, Bell could barely contain her excitement. Her quick moves became brute and heavy, as she enjoyed the warm embrace of his throat.

"NYAHAHA. Now that's a nice PAYBACK"

Terry

Terry could hardly handle the feeling of Bell sucking all around his body. His will weakened from the face fucking. His own cock was throbbing over being dominated like that, and with everyone watching him. After regaining his senses, Terry pulled his mouth away from her cock. "You had you fun, now it's my turn." He muttered with determination.

Bell

"Keep dreaming, greenie!" Bell was enjoying her revenge. Perhaps way too much for her own good. But she couldn't think about that. The catgirl had only one thing in mind.

Fucking Terry.

Slaping his face around with her cock one more time, the futa threw her opponent face down to the ground.

Forcing the hitman on all fours, she kneeled behind him and held his cock firmly. Rubbing his twitching cockhead against her hard nipples, she approached her face from his anus and licked it slowly, allowing the texture of her feline tongue to torture him.

"Nyanmm... I guess someone is ready to his first public pounding!"

Terry
Life Points: 6

Terry's cock was already oozing with precum, he couldn't believe he was being used that quickly. "I can't give up now, but...mmmmmm it feels so good." Terry muttered to himself, trying to take control away from the cat girl.

Terry

[Joker Card Used. Damage 2]

Terry slammed his fist into the ground, as rage took hold of him. He pulled himself away from Bell, dashing behind her before she knew what was happening. Terry quickly picked the cat girl off the ground, holding her in his arms again. His hand began to manhandle her breasts, squeezing them together, flattening them, and running his fingers all around her hardened nipples. His other hand dove down to her soaked pussy, feeling all around it, spreading her lips, inserting them into her moist womanhood. An animalistic surge controlled him, and he gave a gentle bite to the cat girls neck. Terry wanted the cat girl to know that it was his turn to dominate her.

Bell
Life Points: 5

"Awww, fuck" moaned the catgirl as she felt her breasts being completely dominated by his hands. Her nipples were rock hard and felt really sensitive.

And that's when the hitman inserted his fingers in her flower.

"Haa... ha... " she couldn't keep her voice down anymore "Aw, noooo" Bell moaned as her opponent bit her delicate ears. The catgirl was in trouble!

Terry

Terry quickly switched hands on Bell's body. His soaked hand began rubbing her soft breasts, while the other jerked her hardened cock at a moderate pace. "Who's going to get face fucked now?" The hitman whispered to the cat girls ear.

Bell
Life Points: 4
Joker Card: USED

Sweat run down her body. Bell's honey pot gushed a stream of love juice as his hands teased her cock.

Drops of pre cum fell to the ground, tainting the cherry petals that covered the park at that time of the year.

"F-fuck... you-AW"

Terry

Terry continued his assault, jerking Bell's cock faster and faster. He used his hand, stained with her love juices, to look her in the eye. He flashed her a devilish smile, before giving her a passionate kiss. One camera was focused on her crotch, pussy flowing with liquid, and her cock being pumped vigorously. The other camera focused on the kiss, with Terry's tongue buried deep in Bell's mouth.

Bell
Life Points: 3

Bell wanted to scream. Being completed humiliated in front of the cameras, she could only struggle to breath as her opponent violated her mouth.

Feeling her cockhead, now fully exposed, dripping and twitching, the catgirl knew she approached the edge.

Terry

Terry set his opponent on the ground, on all fours. He continued to work at her cock, now at max speed, while licking at her drenched pussy. "Now, which hole should I use first once I win?" He said as he stopped using his tongue. He cheekily stroked at Bell's tail with his free hand, as it waved to and fro.

Bell
Life Points: 2

"No... nooo..." panted the catgirl, feeling her cock twitch and trying to contain her orgasm.

"How can I be losing to such ah-Aaaaaw" her tail sprung up at his touch. The hitman found her weak point.

Terry

Terry smirked at his opponent, the match was almost his. He flew his hand around her tail, feeling every inch of it. His hand gripped tighter, as he worked to make her to cum. "That's right, just cum for me little kitty. I'll take good care of you afterwards." The cameras looked close at the ground under Bell. Her juices made a small puddle underneath, and her cock was set to burst. They took a closer look at her face, knowing she would orgasm and minute now.

Bell
Life Points: 1

Covering her face with her paws, Bell tried her best to hold her orgasm. A string of precum leaked onto the ground, mixed with her juices.

In a final effort, she pulled her tail away from him...

"Not... haa... yet... bitch..."

Bell
Life Points: 1

Kicking Terry off balance, the cat girl jumped on top of him, still moaning. "This is not... over yet"

Using her thumbs, she rubbed his pre cum all over hi shaft, then trapped the poor bastard between her boobs.

"You still have... a lot to learn" forcing Terry in a 69 position, she forced her dick down his throat again while milking him with her breasts.

"I got admit..." she licked the tip of his cock repeatdly "You are not bad, Ferris. You might have a future in this..."

Terry

Terry struggled to pull Bell's cock out of his mouth. "I HAD a future in this...although I wish my last job had more 69ing". He tried to correct her, but moaned in pleasure as she licked the head of his cock. With his mouth open, Bell shoved her cock back into his mouth. He could taste her precum, if he could just force her off he could win this.

Terry

Unwilling to lose, Terry pulls himself from under Bell. Now behind her, Terry grabs at her tail before she can turn around. He brings her up onto her knees, grabbing at her cock one last time. As he jerks her cock, his other hand is rubbing at her pussy, spreading her lips apart. "This is it, sweety. Give everyone a nice smile, for the grand finale." Terry whispers into her ear one last time. The cameras, the audience, everyone is focused on Bell's crotch. Her juices frothing all over the pavement, Terry's hand covered in precum. "Let's give it to them."

Bell
Life Points: FUCKED

Biting her lip, the catgirl felt her will wane slowly as she approached the edge.

"Aaaaw, NO" she cried as her cock begin to twitch out of control. Her juices flowed freely on to the cherry petals surrounding them. But the worst was the camera focusing her crotch.

"I can't... loose.. I-ah. Aaaaaaw" shaking uncontrobly, she shot her white flag, shooting jets of her seed on the floor. Her flower was on fire, dropping a river of honey in front of thousands. "Haaa... haa... f-fuck"

Closing her eyes, Bell felt the energy leaving her body. Falling forward into a puddle of her own cum, the catgirl could only pant as she prepared for the worse that was yet to come.

Terry smirked as he looked at the backside of his defeated opponent. "I told you how this would end". He said with glee, as he slapped his hands onto Bell's ass cheeks. Terry slid his throbbing cock up and down Bell's ass, so she knew that she belonged to him until he was done. The assassin turned the cat girl around, so he could take a look at her defeated face.

Bell was a mess, her stomach was lathered in her own cum, thighs coated in pussy juices, cock still leaking out a small splotch of cum. Terry hovered over his prize, looming over her as his cock stood ready to enter her womanhood. "Tell me who won, little kitty." He mocked her as he inserted the head of his cock into her. "Who made you scream in pleasure, as you came all over for everyone." Terry was reveling in the humiliation.

Bell could do nothing but pant as she felt her ass being toyed by her nemesis. She moaned, uselessly. Her body felt like dead weight.

Being turned around by th hitman, the bright sunlight piercing the treetops forced her to close her eyes.

But she opened them immediatly when she felt her opponent's cock entering her flower. "HAAA..."

Hearing his words, Bell shut her mouth. He could humiliate her body, but she wouldn't break her mind that easily.

"Bite... me..."

Terry smirked at her tenacity, he was going to enjoy breaking Bell. He slid his cock deep into her, it was an easy fit with her pussy properly lubricated. He slowly thrust in and out of her, her breasts jiggle rhythmically with each motion. "Such a dirty mouth on you. Maybe I should make you use it to clean the mess you made." The assassin increased the speed of his motions, trying to make the cat girl moan louder for the people watching.

Back
Top Bottom