Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Frelance |The Tracks| WolfQueen

WolfQueen

Planetoid
Alderrdeen was a big town but it was too small to be considered as a small city. This town was on the outside of a large city. This town was home to a fair amount of people and it was home to large snowy mountains in the background. The mountain range behind the town was beautiful and it made the town seem like a great place to be. Inside of this small town was shops, schools, and places for people to work. This town was close to some water as well. It gave the perfect place to go and swim in the summer and the perfect place to go skating in the winter. Hardly any crime took place in this town because of the population sure you still had your petty crimes here and there like Break in's, thief's but nothing major like Murder or anything of that sort.

This town was one that was small enough people knew everyone, they would also get into your business but that is what is amazing about this town. Inside this town was a group of friends about six or so and inside of this group were a fair amount of girls and boys, one of these girls were named Stephanie Quinn. She was one of the girls in the group that was all consisted of 18 year olds. They were not quite adults and not children. Besides the town being by mountains, the town also hand train tracks that went through it and went over toward the next town and that is where our story starts.

The sun had started to fall and now the gang was up on the mountain by the tracks. These tracks were old but the group had found them one time during the summer and have been coming here since. No one notices them gone. The thrill of feeling the vibrations of the tracks as the train is coming down gives this group a thrill that they can not explain. Sometimes they hop on and go over to the next town sometimes they just run beside it seeing what they could see. But now it's around six o'clock the sun is down and the moon has finally peaked out as the teens are all gathered on the tracks knowing that in a little while a train will be coming down those tracks and they will feel the vibrations once again.

"Alright everyone lets get this party started. While we wait for the train lets decide one what to do once the train gets here. I personally feel like going for a dip so I vote we hope a ride and jump off at the reservoir. " Jake Daniels looked around the group as he spoke. He had never been the leader in the group but then again they had never really needed a leader. Everyone just tended to try and one up the last stunt that was suggested. It was those rushes of adrenaline that seemed to fuel the group allowing them to stay sane as they worked their way through their senior year at the local high school.

Opening his bag Jake pulled out beers and mixed drinks and started handing them out as he sat down on one of the train tracks. He had met his friends in his junior year and even though he was smart he had never been able to focus once he figured out a problem he would move on to the next without explaining his work which had frustrated his teachers. That was until he had found his friends and joined them as they jumped from one of the cliffs beside the reservoir. In the years since he had become addicted to the rush they found but it had also allowed him to concentrate more so even though he would skip with everyone else his grades had improved over the years.

He had just taken a swig of his drink as he listened to what the others wanted to do after the train arrived when he stood up and looked behind him picking up a flashlight and shinning it into the forest on the other side of the tracks. "Did anyone else hear something?" He glanced over his shoulder unsure if he had heard anything or not.

Stephanie had taken a seat down as she had smirked as she was dressed in some black skinny jeans that hugged her hips and had rips in the knees along with her favourite bat man shirt as she had smirked her hair was died blue at this time as she had enjoyed the color as she had looked at Jake as he had spoke. "Ohh yeah that sounds like a good idea we haven't done that in quite some time" Steph had grinned as she had soon got her own drink as she had taken a sip.

Steph had been a smart girl herself, she always got straight A's and high marks and her marks had not changed since she had started to hang with her little group which she was glad to have to help her get away from reality and just enjoy the adrenaline that came with the train tracks. They always seemed to have a good time here and Stephanie loved it just hanging out with her friends and their little group/gang.

Stephanie was taking another drink when Jake had seemed to stand up and grab his flashlight as she had looked at him as everyone who was talking stayed silent as they had looked to Jake as he would shine the light toward the forest on the other side of the tracks. That's when some shouting could be heard and mounties/cops had come into view. "Its the cops run!" One of the friends yelled as the drinks all dropped as Stephanie had got up, went and grabbed Jake and took off with the others running as fast as her feet could carry her. If she got caught now her parents would never allow her out of the house again.

t took a second for the reality of the situation to sink in. It was when he felt someone grab his arm and started to pull him away that he snapped back into reality and turned. It wasn't until they were in the forest and everyone had started to split up that he looked over and saw that it was Stephanie who had grabbed his arm. Giving her a quick smile he turned his attention back to the path in front of them. When they turned a bend in the path and he saw a fork in the path he nudged Stephanie towards the path that would eventually lead back to town. "Head back to town I will take the other route and call you later tonight when I get home." His speach was broken up as he spoke between breaths and so they were only a few step away from the fork when he finished speaking. At that point he put on another burst of speed and headed down the path. When almost ten minutes had gone by and he started down a path that would lead him towards the tracks he was starting to feel that families rush that he got when he got away with one of there stunts. A few steps later any thought of victory was forced from his mind along with his breath as he was tackled from the side and as he was still trying to force his lungs to suck in some breath he heard and felt a pair of handcuffs securing his hands behind his back. The next half hour was all a blur that didn't seem to be quite real. He was pushed into the back of a squad car and hauled off to the police station where they booked him and moved him to a interegation room to wait

While Stephanie and the others had gotten away from the cops and Jake was in the interview room he would hear a door opening as he would see a woman about late 30's early 40's enter the room holding what appeared to be a file as she had looked toward Jake as she had smiled a little. "Hello Jake Daniels" She said as she had set the file down and looked at the male. "I brought you in some water" She added as she had sat down and looked at the male. "So why were you on the tracks exactly, who were you with?" She asked as she had looked at him and showed him some photos of the tracks which had some trash form the party now. "I know you were not alone there, there is too many drinks on the ground" She added as she had leaned back waiting for him to cave.

Jake looked up at the cop but stayed silent as she laid out her evidence. As she spoke he had picked up the cup of water and drank it slower using the cup the hide his smile as best as he could. When he set it down again he had gotten himself under control and there was only a hint of a smile showing on his lips. He was happy the others had gotten away but it was Stephanie that he realized he had been most worried about. Clearing his throat he lay his hands on the table and tried to relax as he spoke. "True there were other people but I don't know who they were. I just met up with them while I was heading for a swim." He waited to see her reaction then grinned and added. "Now I expect to see my counsel before I speak to you again unless you in tend to release me." He kept up a a brave face but he was nervous. They had been chased by the cops a few times and getting away from them had always been a thrill but sitting in the interegation room was unsettling. It was his belief that they would only be able to give him a slap on the wrist for being on the train tracks let him keep up him try to just fuck with the cop.

The officer had looked at Jake as she had seen the hit of a smile on his face as she had slammed her hands on the table. "Do you think this is funny you know this is a criminal offence your doing here" She added as she had looked at him as she had soon stood up. "Okay so you admit you were there and you littered" She said as she had she had smirked. "Fine you won't tell who else was there with you maybe this might settle you" She added. "I hear by charge you Jake Danial's to two months in a youth jail" She added as she had soon walked off.

At first Jake thought that the women had be trying to fuck with him and scare him into giving up his friends but when his lawyer arrived he informed him that the sentence was not a ideal threat. Jake was silent as the lawyer spoke explaining his options. Jake took the time to think over the implications of what he was contemplating. "M birthday is not for another four months. So until then I am still a minor, correct?" The lawyer nodded obviously confused by the question. "Then get them to type up a copy of my statement for me to sign then get me in front of a judge as soon as possible." He waited for the man to argue him but the man seemed to think it over before nodding. "I will get them to start the paperwork but we are going to talk about this before you sign it. If you give them the names of the other people with you then we can get them to drop the charges to a few hours of community service."

Jake shook his head as he listened. He had already guessed that but he knew that if Stephanie got pulled into this along with a few of the others their group would be broken up and this being there last year he knew that most of them would be leaving for college soon. "I will not give them up and as long as I finish my sentence before my eighteen birthday my record will be sealed and i will have a clean record going forward. So go get that paper work and find out how fast you can get me in front of a judge."

After giving the sentence to Jake the cop of went and got the lawyer for the boy as the cop would get her own evidence ready and while the lawyer had talked to the boy she would watch as he would be talking to the lawyer. "That boy is so stubborn" She mumbled to herself as she had wondered why he wouldn't give up the names it would just be a few hours of community service. She had shaken her head as the lawyer would explain everything to him and soon go off and try to get a fast appointment with the judge

As Jake was signing his statement his parents arrived and we're demanding to see him. " There must be a mistake. Jake is a good kid. He does good in school and he knows that he has to be careful when he goes to get an adrenaline rush." His mother fell silent at the last of her words and crossed her arms just as his father spoke up. "Let us see our son. You have him and I am sure he has given you his statement. So let us see him before we make calls of our own and get someone to force your hand." They both seemed to be more pissed off then scared but truth be told they had been expecting something like this to happen for the last few years. They knew how much their son enjoyed the rush that came with daredevil stunts. His parents owned and operated the most successful extreme sports shops in the area and it was all to do with the fact that they only hired people who enjoyed the sports as much as they and their customers did. Jake had gone sky diving for the first time when he was twelve and had not stopped since. He had been skateboarding and snowboarding even before that.

The officer had looked to the outraged parents as she had taken a breath. "Please both of you calm down" She said as she had looked at the parents as they both talked at the same time and it was hard to understand from them being soo angry. "Jake as already signed the statement he has given, there is no mistake we caught him red handed" She added as she had looked toward the parents. "You may see your son" She added before she had soon lead the parents down and toward an interview room. "You have five minutes with him before officers will come in here and take him" She said before leaving the parents.

Jake's mother had rushed over as she had hugged Jake as she had looked at her son and smiled. "What did you do, why are you taking the blame?" She asked as she was a little mad at her son but knew how he was with the thrill and how he loved it. "Jake this is stupid even for you going to jail you did not do on your own, why are you doing this?" She asked again her voice raising more which was so unlike her as she had sighed and looked down. Jake's mother had looked at him. "We will get you out of this before anything worse can happen you are not going down for this alone" She said in a demanding voice

Back
Top Bottom