Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

World Sex Fighters

Coldchaos

Star
Greetings everyone, I'm here to pitch to you the idea of a fighting RP.

I've posted this idea in my request thread, to test the waters. A fair amount said they were interested, you can even find a 1X1 thread I made, showing how it'd work. As the name would leave you to think, this kind of RP is smut focused. It's very open to forming your own plot, but a lot of us are here for the sex and fighting.

Lore:
In the not too distant future of 2109, the people's love of sex and violence has grown to insane levels. Corporations run this world, but the people remain happy. In an effort to capitalize on the people's love of violence, the Corporations created the World Fighters League. Fighters would be sponsored by members of the Corporations, and be paid to travel around the world to fight other members of the League in street brawls. Fighters would be followed by Eyeborgs, floating camera sentries that follow the fighters, recording everything. For a time, people enjoyed the high levels of violence from street fights...but interest has started to wane. In order to regain it's lost viewership, the corporations rebranded the WFL into the World Sex Fighters League. Men and woman are pitted against each other in fights around the world, just like before. While fighting, the fighters are encouraged to rip the clothes off the opponent. Fighters attempt to pleasure each other, and the first one to submit to the opponent is the loser. After the fight, the winner is allowed to use the loser as they see fit.
After the loser has satisfied the winner, they are rewarded fight money, and they move on to the next fight.

Who can enter?
Any one can enter! Male, female, furry, futa, robot, alien, demon, angel, the sky is the limit!! If Tekken can have kangaroos fight cyborgs, why can't we have something similar?

How would this work?
After your character is approved, you are allowed to challenge other fighters in the OOC thread. Just specify who you want to fight, and what location you're going to fight in (In front of the pyramids? A moon colony? The Australian outback? Anything is possible in the year 2109). If the other fighter agrees, then the two are allowed to fight in the main thread. Fighters play out each move, waiting for the other person to respond. Once one player admits defeat on the thread, the winner is allowed to use the loser in a post fight sex scene (you are free to let them go, and move on to the next fighter.). Try to limit one fight per player, they can't be in two places at once. You will be allowed to have a tag partner, and challenge two fighters to a tag battle. If one person submits, they are out of the fight, and the other person must fight two combatants. Same rules apply, losers are used by the winners.

So, what do you guys think? If you have any questions, feel free to comment or PM. I'd like to see at least 3 fighters say they'll join, 1 or more females, and at least 2 males will do. I'll post if we have enough people, and I'll make the main thread/character thread.

RISE TO THE CHALLENGE!!

What is to keep two people from arguing bout who wins fight and killing the hole thing?

I did find these rules used for this kind of thing.

#Introduction
The game starts with both characters RPing their entrance on the setting. They stablish their personalities, the motive of the conflict, their thoughts and what they want to say to the opponent.

The scene is set however the contestants see fit. They could start and RP slowly to build up the tension or they could just jump straight into the start.

Then, the “fight” begins.

# Cumbat
Both players begin with 10 points.

We’ll be using 2 dices. One with 6 sides (D6) and one with 3 sides (D3).

Both players roll a D6 and post the result. The player with the lowest score loses and therefore loses a point. If a tie happens, both players reroll.

The winning player then posts first, describing how they are dominating the opponent. Do you tackle your opponent to the floor? How are you arousing the loser? Are you saying or thinking anything?

Try to have fun with it and not take it too seriously. This is just harmless fun, after all.

The losing player posts second, describing how do they feel as they are being dominated. Are you trying to resist the pleasure? Are you saying anything or thinking of a counter attack?

Again, have fun with it.

Both players then reroll their dices and keep the game going.

When one of the players reach 0 points, he/she cums and loses the match.
# Joker Cards
The Joker Card is gamble feature that adds a little spice to the game.

Each player has ONE joker card per match which they can declare they wish to use prior to the players rolling.

If they win then they roll a d3 to decide how many points their opponent loses. If they lose then their OPPONENT rolls the d3.

TIP: If you win a roll were a Joker Card was used, really have fun with it, even if you rolled a 1 on your D3. Try several moves on your opponent. Provoke and tease the loser. Enjoy that Joker card. You deseve it for the risk you went through to win.
# Humiliation Round

After a player makes their opponent cum, they RP an humiliation round.

During an humiliation round, the winning player posts first, describing what he/she does to the loser for their own pleasure.

The loser then posts his/her reaction to the humiliation.

The players could keep the humiliation round as short as these two posts above or they can keep going as long as they wish, posting several times and prolonging the fun.

Fighters can use Rolz or RollD20 so they can see what the opposing player rolled for that turn. We can even place the OOC in a room at RollD20 so players can organize fights much faster.

I'm game, just a pointer though. I can't and won't do m x m. It's just far too disgusting for my tastes I don't mind Mx F or FxF

Hi there everyone,

I'm the new sex fighter, feel free to come up against me, its going to fun, I mostly do FxM, but I'm welling to try FxF.

I could be interested in this; I'm fine with any pairing, but I'd probably play a female, futa or a shemale.

I'm open to the idea. So much, in fact that I actually fight/fought some members of this thread already.

I can play as females, futas, furries or pokémons. I can also play male, and I'm willing to face anything, though females and futas are preferred.

In general, I'm pretty open minded, but my main DONT's include gore, death, inflation, puke and anything that belongs in the bathroom.

If you are curious about something, just ask.

Also, no IRL anything. Never.

As for moves I would like to use on my opponents that I think might bother them include footjobs, cockslapping, face fucking and armpit sex.

If you are not okay with any of them, let me know and I won't use them.

Wanna face me? Send me a PM (since I rarely check this thread) and we'll discuss setting, personas, kinks, moves, do's and don'ts, etc.

I would want to play as male characters against female characters, but I would be up for giving this a go.

I would be in too as female or futa against almost anything, no bestiality though (could also play as male against females too)

I think we have enough players of different genders. I'll make a OOC thread and the Character Creation thread right away.

I'd like to try this one.

If possible i'd like to see a match, first... just to not mess things up.

Also, i can brawl F x beast/M/fur/anything straight. if possible.

Sharub said:
I'd like to try this one.

If possible i'd like to see a match, first... just to not mess things up.

Also, i can brawl F x beast/M/fur/anything straight. if possible.

If you want to see what this kind of game looks like, you can check out a match I had here.

Back
Top Bottom