Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Oh my werewolf (dando20 & mewmew)

dando20

Supernova
Night was almost coming and Dane was having trouble getting to the exit of this dark and thick forest. He was lost for hours after deciding to hike back to hsi car, wanting to go home. He thought hiking in the woods would be a good way to clear his mind, to forget about his cheating wife...but it only barely work. All he got was hurt feelings and mosquito bites.

"Ugh...why did I think this was a good idea to hike this late. It's even too dark to make camp...ugghh..just great." Dane mumbled, wanting nothing else but to find his car and get out of here. He just seems to be crashing into more and more problems. He kept going through bushes and tree branches, getting scratched all over. "Just wonderful" Dane said in sarcasm "This night can't get any worse"

Charlotte didn't find any werewolf to mate with for mating season. She knew she shouldn't be impatient but she couldn't help herself. Desperately needs attention from any man at the moment, will love if anyone would give her the attention she rightfully deserve. Regardless how you see it the brunette didn't care any other way, preferred in finding a mate herself. Even if it means mating with a human. Fully aware that if she mate with a human would be bad news, at the moment, Charlotte didn't really cared.

As usual, Charlotte went out on her daily hunting spree, and that is when she smell something son wonderful, so irresistible. It wasn't normal scent. The scent belonged to a human. A human which soon he her mate, or in this case a human that will insist in her heat. She quickly ran through the forest, going in direction where the human was located. When she found the human, she jumped on him, prepared to take him as her very own.

Dane keeps trying to find her car, sighing as he still couldn't find his car. He got scratched by another branch. He groans, tearing off the branches and weeds in frustration. " UUGHHH....Where the hell is it!!" Dane screamed in frustration in no one particular, but hoping there was help somewhere. He thought he kept hearing noises all over, but he realized he was just being scared and paranoid from all the stress of getting lost.

Charlotte chuckled at the human as he seemed to be frustrated at something. "Is there something wrong?" She asked as she jumped in front of him and smirked.

"GAH!!" Dane said screaming and fell down on the ground. He was so surprised at this naked woman that came out of nowhere. "Wha..Who..Who are you?" Dane said nervously.

"I am Charlotte, and you are my mate." An evil glint glimmered in Charlotte's eyes as she gazed hungrily at the human.

Dane gulped, trying to walk back away from this crazy naked woman. "Umm...I...have no idea what you're talking about" Dane said nervously.

"You humans are so dumb but you will help me with my heat so come on you!" Charlotte didn't waste anytime either she grabbed the human's by his hand, dragging him to the cave where she lived

Dane tried to escape from this weird chick, but the more he pulled away from her, the more she held tight. It was like being stuck with a beartrap. Just how strong is this girl?

Back
Top Bottom