Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Hucow Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
As she came close to him, or as close as her breasts would allow, Billy felt that spark between them. "That summer, when we were together, I thought after you didn't ever want to see me again," the pain of it came fresh as if the wound had just ripped apart. "I missed you a lot, I never stopped thinking of you, that one time when it was all good, before it crashed. Like everything else."

Though he felt the need to be sad, something within him wanted more, wanted her. In the room the smells of hucow and bull, filled his nostrils and began to pull at him. Looking at her, and how amazing she looked, even now with the modifications they were all given, he wanted her more than ever. The long, curly dark hair always framed her face well, the dark eyes and bright smile were alluring, now though with the added curves and skin she showed she was breathtaking. His eyes swept up and rested on the bikini top that barely held her, it looked as if any moment she might spill over the cups and break free.

"I've never though or anything but the breast of you since then. Even though all my relationships went sour at the end, I always treasured our time together." Not wanting to wallow in the past he stood tall, feeling the tug of his cock in the shorts, it had long ago begun to stiffen and he felt its pull at his hips.

"This is a new beginning though," he tried to do a body builder pose before her, "it's the new me, do you like?" Stiffening his muscles felt the power in them as they expanded and hardened. Turning to look at the table noticed how fresh the food was, it looked bright, smelled better, he wondered how good it would all taste. Taking up a strawberry felt the crunch in it as he savored the sweetness in the juice, "oh, that is amazing," his tongue felt the texture of every seed, the sugar in the ripe flesh. Taking one in hand held it up for Mia, "you should try one."

Kat looked up at him as he spoke, her blush going darker at his words.She felt nice hearing it, it had been a while but now, this was a fresh start for her.

"I happen to like these new attributes. Though they are a tough strain on the back.I need to adjust to these.."She spoke, jiggling them a little. "What about you, Duke? You happen to like your not so little member? "

"Oh, okay then.I'll reach you if I have any problem"

Dex was use to sticking out like a sore thumb, growing up black attending predominantly white institutions all his life, attending college for agriculture and farming, he graduated top of his class and came to at the farm. He wasn't wearing much, as the farm didn't provide much, some grey sweatpants that he had to cut the fabric at the thigh to make room for his newly grown massive member, it was very uncomfortable for his cock to be all bunched up in the long sweatpants, now he felt it could breath; a plain crisp white tee shirt, short-sleeved allowed him to showcase his rippling muscles. Dexter strolled intothe social hall and took a look around, there were already lots of bulls there he was apparently running a little late most cows were already having conversations with the bulls, but Dexter had already predetermined a few cows he wanted to test hid new dick out, and since he hadn't noticed either of them yet he decided to post up on a wall to scope things out, after he got a bite to eat.

This whole bovine thing was going to take some getting use to especially for dietary restrictions, Dexter was definitely a fan of meat, bit he just told himself it was for the sake of science and then stacked his plate with some vegetables and made his way to his spot on the wall.

She giggled as he flexed. “You look amazing Billy. You always did” He offered her the strawberry, and she grinned. “Don’t mind if I do,” she grinned leaning forward, letting her tongue touch the bright flesh of the sweet strawberry her held. She kept her eyes to his as she slowly drew the fruit between her lips, sinking her teeth in. The juice painted her lips just barely. With a finger, she wiped it away, making sure to suckle it clean. “That is sweet. Tasty.”

Billy looked so different now, but those feelings she felt were oh so familiar. Here and now, in this place, there was no one to tell her she couldn’t be with him or he was a mistake. This was her choice. He was her choice. They wanted them to have sex here. Finally she could have Billy like she always wanted to.

“Back then, Billy, I made a mistake, a huge mistake. I listened to the wrong people. They didn’t want me to be with you. Like an idiot I valued their opinion. Since then I’ve changed. I’ve grown up. What they wanted wasn’t what was best for me. It was what was best for them, and you know what? I don’t give a fuck about what’s best for them. So I left Billy. I left home. I felt my family behind, and I came here to start my life over, and I found you. Billy I don’t know if you can ever forgive me leaving you like I did, but if you can,” she bite her bottom lip, shifting on her heels slightly, jiggling her breasts, “would you be my bull? I mean,” she said closing her eyes, shaking her head. “Would you make love to me….like I wanted you to back then? Would you take me to your room, or come with to mine, and make love to me? I want you to breed me Billy. To think of a child in this world that is ours’ is….I don’t have words for it. If you say no, I’ll understand. I’ll find another bull, but know this. My heart will ache for you and what we never had.” She had lean forward, on her toes, to be able to kiss his cheek.

Duke grinned at Kat's answer about attributes. His eyes wandered to her ample chest then returned to her beautiful face. "I happen to like my new 'member' as you all it. I just hope it fits now. Though I suppose it will or this program wouldn't work," responded Duke. "Speaking of the program...have you heard anything on how this is supposed to go? Do cows just pick out a bull or is there like a schedule?" asked Duke.

Christie was not going to go out there and throw herself at any Bulls. She had a feeling that if she stayed where she was, eventually one or more would come to her and try to woo her. There were too guys currently without a cow to talk to. One was a huge black guy, which made Christie wonder what his new and improved BBC was like. The other was a white guy who looked pretty good himself. But there was just something about that big muscular black guy...so, downing her drink, she got up and her and her breasts went over. She came over and stood next to him, winking and pulling her shirt with her fingers. "Hiya! I'm Christie! Care to chat!?"

"Well hello there." The incredibly busty Janet replied as the man came over to her. "I'm Janet, who are you?"

As he sat, she looked at his trousers with a smile and wondered what he was packing there. With her chest being as large as it was, she knew it would only be a mater of time before someone came over. So it was time to get busy, and see what this guy was made of.

toritaynympho said:
Christie was not going to go out there and throw herself at any Bulls. She had a feeling that if she stayed where she was, eventually one or more would come to her and try to woo her. There were too guys currently without a cow to talk to. One was a huge black guy, which made Christie wonder what his new and improved BBC was like. The other was a white guy who looked pretty good himself. But there was just something about that big muscular black guy...so, downing her drink, she got up and her and her breasts went over. She came over and stood next to him, winking and pulling her shirt with her fingers. "Hiya! I'm Christie! Care to chat!?"

Dexter had just finished his plate of vegetables, and was trying to eyeball a near by trash can when he was approached by an amazing pair of tits, they were not just tits of course, they happened to be attached to a lovely young woman who gave of a friendly vibe. He tried to put a face to the name but he didn't need to as she promptly provided it for him. He smiled back a bit nervous and still not so comfortable with his new body he felt like he should cover himself up and wasn't used to having his cock hanging out his shorts damn near to the ground, but he chocked back his fears and greeted her back.

"Hello---Ah--Christine, the names Dexter, nice to be formally introduced to someone around here," he reached out his large black hand, a mocha brown complexion, to give her a shake as be was accustomed to doing so.

"Sure we can chit-chat a bit, I don't mind at all." He tried to mask his insecurity with a firm shake and a brilliant smile.

Madison watched him. He hadn’t noticed her, and that was fine. It gave her time to drink in his body. Every muscle, every feature, the way the light cast a glow over his sexy body, and of course his massive cock. She found herself breathing slightly faster just from looking at him. Picking up a bottle of water, she took the cap off and down a hearty gulp before replacing the cap. ‘What the hell,’ she thought before sitting down her bottle of water and heading over towards him.

There was another cow there, speaking with him, but Madison was going to speak her mind. “Excuse me? I don’t mean to interrupt, but I just had some things I had to say. You are the sexiest, black piece of flesh I have ever had the pleasure of feasting upon with my eyes. I would love to lick water from every crevice of your body. Lay you down on your back, kiss from along your legs, up to your thighs, and see just how much of that incredible tool you have between your legs I could fit in my mouth, but that would only be a warm up. Oh yes, because I would want you to slowly stuff my pussy with your meat, stretching me out, making me scream that I was sure I couldn’t take anymore of you before begging you to keep going. I can only imagine how much hot, sticky cum you could pump me full of, and to be honest, I hope you wouldn’t get me pregnant the first time. Because then,” she told him, raising her eyebrows and stepping a bit closer, “you could do it again. I’m Madison, and I want you to fuck me like the bull you are. I want you to take me, lay me down, and fill me with that black cock of yours’ until my pussy is filled and spilling your cum to the bed.” Madison smiled, taking a step back. “Like I said, I didn’t mean to interrupt, and you are? I only ask so that when you’re fucking me, I’ll know what name to call.”

At first Dexter was a bit taken aback by her rude interruption, but his annoyance soon gave was to intrigue as he listened to the rest of her spiel, and to say that he was shocked would have been the understatement of the year; Dexter was astonished. She was so blunt in her approach, but he was even more blown away with the vividness of her filthy mind. The only thing this black bull liked more than a white girl, was a sluty white girl with a dirty mouth. Old folks would say, back where he was from, that this little white jezebel had the FEVER; turth be told however, soon it become obvious to her, that he did too.

Dexter began to imagine everything the boxum bimbo was describing to him inside his mind, and more; the beast which laid dormant, swaying between his legs, was now alive and alert, and it wanted to rip her pussy in half.

"The name's Dexter," he extended his hand for hers, taking her all in with his hazel eyes, she sure was a lot of woman, curves in all the right places "...But you can call me Daddy or Motherfucker, while you take this dick; which ever comes natural." He smirked, then chuckled "No need to apologize either, I like my snow-bunnies nasty and trashy, like garbage, because that's how Ima treat you when I'm fucking your brains out---Nice to meet you too, Madison"

The sexual tension was thick, and the new hormones were making him super aggressive and hyper sexual; his schlong was growing and growing, beginning to stiffen, he was probably about 45% now, and it just so happened the hucow was standing right between him and his monstrous cock, it rubbed against her inner thigh as it lengthened.

AndNich123 said:
Madison watched him. He hadn’t noticed her, and that was fine. It gave her time to drink in his body. Every muscle, every feature, the way the light cast a glow over his sexy body, and of course his massive cock. She found herself breathing slightly faster just from looking at him. Picking up a bottle of water, she took the cap off and down a hearty gulp before replacing the cap. ‘What the hell,’ she thought before sitting down her bottle of water and heading over towards him.

There was another cow there, speaking with him, but Madison was going to speak her mind. “Excuse me? I don’t mean to interrupt, but I just had some things I had to say. You are the sexiest, black piece of flesh I have ever had the pleasure of feasting upon with my eyes. I would love to lick water from every crevice of your body. Lay you down on your back, kiss from along your legs, up to your thighs, and see just how much of that incredible tool you have between your legs I could fit in my mouth, but that would only be a warm up. Oh yes, because I would want you to slowly stuff my pussy with your meat, stretching me out, making me scream that I was sure I couldn’t take anymore of you before begging you to keep going. I can only imagine how much hot, sticky cum you could pump me full of, and to be honest, I hope you wouldn’t get me pregnant the first time. Because then,” she told him, raising her eyebrows and stepping a bit closer, “you could do it again. I’m Madison, and I want you to fuck me like the bull you are. I want you to take me, lay me down, and fill me with that black cock of yours’ until my pussy is filled and spilling your cum to the bed.” Madison smiled, taking a step back. “Like I said, I didn’t mean to interrupt, and you are? I only ask so that when you’re fucking me, I’ll know what name to call.”

Madison parted her lips, exhaling slowly as she felt his member rubbing against her. “Madison,” she mused, her tone playful. “You can call me cunt, bitch, whore, slut, whatever you want really. I’ll answer. My reply might only be cries of pleasure….and pain I’m sure, but you’ll hear them. Make no mistake, you will hear them.”

She reached out touching his chest, not bothering to ask if she could. Her brow furrowed as she studied his muscles. “Such definition. I can imagine the power behind them. You could hold me up to your face and watch the expressions, the emotions paint across my face as you fucked me.” Her smile grew as her hand traveled across his chest and finally up to his neck. She continued up until she could trace her thumb across his bottom lip. “I’ll bet you would love to hear me gag trying to take as much of your cock down my throat as possible. You would love to see drool dripping from my chin as my windpipe was blocked, cutting off my airway by your meat. Does that sound good to you? Do you want to see my face turn red as my eyes beg you for air? My body falling limp only to be revived by your cock spreading my pussy open?”

Madison looked around, wondering if they had to wait before they could being. Would there be some kind of speech welcoming them, or were they already able to start working on being bred? Her eyes returned to him as her free hand reached for his cock. Her fingers traveled along his length, feeling him stiffen. “I can’t wait to carry your black baby.” She sighed, closing her eyes gently for a moment before looking back to him. “I can’t wait to have your cum leaking from my used pussy. My fingers will dip down inside of me, taking some of you out as my special treat. To feel you, carry your baby, and taste your cum is going to be so fun. Don’t you think so?” Her hand rested on his cheek while her other hand continued to caress his cock. “Will you fuck me hard daddy?”

Brandon gazed at Daisy carefully, clearly the action of sucking her tongue off got him aroused and his newly adjusted cock was tingling in his tight shorts. Brandon then shifted his gaze to her large breasts and he clearly was enjoying what he saw so far.

"Well you are bit nervous aren't you? I guess adjusting with these newly large boobs is not an easy task I guess?" Brandon asked, he had the skills to read other people's feelings and thoughts easily. A skill he acquired through the hard way. Of course, Brandon was still adapting to his new adjustments as well just like her.

“Well,” she laughed, “it is a bit of a weird situation. I can’t say I’ve ever been in a room before with a group of other men and women, some of them clearly ready to get hot and heavy-“ Her gaze slid over to a couple not too far away and then back to Brandon, “- and expecting to take my turn being bred very soon.” At her last words, she looked down again, cheeks flushed sudden rush of arousal. “The boobs are the least of it.”

Daisy crossed her arms, which pushed her breasts up more, the fabric of her top straining against their swell. “Honestly, I’m just glad someone nice is talking to me. I was a little worried this might turn into a schoolyard pick and I’d end up last again.”

Mia came up and kissed his cheek, her soft lips touching his skin like a caress. He felt like a cartoon thermometer at that point, his cock suddenly stiffening and snaking its way out of his little shorts. Unable to hold it back any longer they folded over and let his member spill out of the way. The way she smelled was amazing even under the heady perfume of heat in the room, mostly it was the way her large, soft breasts felt pressed against him. Bill felt as if he was back to that perfect summer years ago, only this time he was aware enough to do something about it.

Before she could pull away he reached a hand up, stroking the soft skin of her neck, his hand disappearing under the long, black hair. Pulling her back as she balanced on her toes his lips met hers. Strong and forceful he pulled her in, feeling the lush lips press against his mouth. Their breaths mingling as their passions became stoked, the taste of strawberry clung between them flavoring their kisses.

"I'd never let you go now," pulling back he looked down at her, "I'll be your bull, I've wanted to be yours for so long." The stiffening member that grew between them took his notice, "I don't know how this is going to work, but if its going to be anyone, it will be you Mia." With that he took another kiss, letting his hand come up to stroke the soft breast that was the only thing threatening to keep them apart.

AndNich123 said:
Madison parted her lips, exhaling slowly as she felt his member rubbing against her. “Madison,” she mused, her tone playful. “You can call me cunt, bitch, whore, slut, whatever you want really. I’ll answer. My reply might only be cries of pleasure….and pain I’m sure, but you’ll hear them. Make no mistake, you will hear them.”

She reached out touching his chest, not bothering to ask if she could. Her brow furrowed as she studied his muscles. “Such definition. I can imagine the power behind them. You could hold me up to your face and watch the expressions, the emotions paint across my face as you fucked me.” Her smile grew as her hand traveled across his chest and finally up to his neck. She continued up until she could trace her thumb across his bottom lip. “I’ll bet you would love to hear me gag trying to take as much of your cock down my throat as possible. You would love to see drool dripping from my chin as my windpipe was blocked, cutting off my airway by your meat. Does that sound good to you? Do you want to see my face turn red as my eyes beg you for air? My body falling limp only to be revived by your cock spreading my pussy open?”

Madison looked around, wondering if they had to wait before they could being. Would there be some kind of speech welcoming them, or were they already able to start working on being bred? Her eyes returned to him as her free hand reached for his cock. Her fingers traveled along his length, feeling him stiffen. “I can’t wait to carry your black baby.” She sighed, closing her eyes gently for a moment before looking back to him. “I can’t wait to have your cum leaking from my used pussy. My fingers will dip down inside of me, taking some of you out as my special treat. To feel you, carry your baby, and taste your cum is going to be so fun. Don’t you think so?” Her hand rested on his cheek while her other hand continued to caress his cock. “Will you fuck me hard daddy?”

A shudder ran through Dexter's body from the tender embrace of her curious hands, caressing his cock, cradling his face, running her fingers along his chest; he welcomed her touch, Madison's petite little hand could barely wrap half way around his bulging member, and still he continued to grow. In all his life he'd never come across a white woman who was so into him, this horny little white bitch knew exactly how to get a black man in the mood, her filthy mouth, flirty expression, and most of all, he loved her aggressive approach. Not to be out done, Dexter decided to up the ante a bit and show her two can play this game.

He exhaled a stutter of a breath, as the lustful urges in him began to unleash themselves. "You sure do talk a good'n nasty game, you little fucking cock-tease, but I'm wondering if your bite is as good as your bark---" Dexter came closer so that his girth would press against both her legs, spreading the Hucow's sexy thigh gap open even wider until the shaft of his penis was rubbing against her fat camel-toe; he slightly thrusted his hips foward to give her eager twat a massage with his enormous bull-cock; the thick massive veins throbbing with anticipation created a vibration effect as he gently stroked her sex.

"The only way I know how to play is rough, so I bet a big black bull like myself can have a whole lot of fun with a little sluty white cunt like you---"

Dexter returned her smiled with one of his own; part flirtatious gesture, part ravenous wolf staring down his prey; to his eyes she was a frisky little snowbunny that was way out of her league, he was determined to show her he was more than a match for her, sexually.

Dexter's hands began to explore her new body as well, her valoptuos breast were barely contained within her skimpy top; they begged to be unleashed and fondled with, so he did. Brushing her shirt aside Dexter palmed the woman's buxom bust with both hands, squeezing her the fat, cow-utter like nipples between his pointer and middle finger.

"---Your skin is so soft, that means you'll bruise easy, which I like, I want to be able to see the results of my handy work, marking you as my bitch, my willing fuck-toy and submissive masochist---" he smushed the rediulously large fun bags together trying to make a fist around them applying enough pressure to make them turn purpleish-blue "----I bet my black cock would fit perfectly between these enormous milk jugs---" his eyes narrowed down to slits as he let go of her breast and took ahold of the nape of her neck with both his hands with a devil's grin on his face " ---I've never had a bitch fuck my cock with her titties before, " He slide his hands up into her hair, gripping two handfulls of her luscious locks "So, I'll tell you what my little snowbunny....Why don't you be my first."

Dexter snatched her by the head back with enough force to make Madison's whole body her back, treating her like a rag doll, she was hopeless to resist with his powerful muscles "....ON YOUR KNEES WHORE!"

Brandon snorted as he noticed the air around him getting tense. It is seemed that all the sexual frustration in the room was breaking, and everyone was unleashing the lustful beast within. However; Brandon's facial expressions were still hard to read as he maintained a steady tone and a cold look within his eyes. Brandon first applied for this job since he was told it was going to be lucrative enough for him. It seemed though that there was more to this than just the money.

"Well I was known for many things" Brandon said with a slight mischievous grin on his face as he picked a cigarette from his pack and placed it between his lips."Clearly being nice is not one of them" He added with a wink as he offered her a cigarette.

"Name is Brandon by the way, and I do wonder how such a beautiful lady as yourself gets picked last in anything" Brandon said as he continued to gaze at her boobs. The Fabric covering her cleavage was clearly teasing him and he simply wanted to rip it off to see the goodies within.

“Wow,” Daisy was watching the others, hardly able to tear her gaze away. They were really going for it. It was hard not to get turned on, a lot and she knew her nipples were hard and probably highly visible.

“Hm, what did you- Oh, no thank you.” She shook her head at the cigarette. “We’re not supposed to. It’s bad for the babies.” She placed a hand against her belly, actually thrilled by the thought of being pregnant but maybe that was just her excitement about the part that came first.

“I was a pretty nerdy kid,” Daisy laughed. “And I couldn’t catch a ball if you handed it to me.” She reached out to touch his bare chest and run a finger down his muscles. “I bet you weren’t.” If everyone else was going to get started, she might as well make some sort of move.

Katherine saw his eyes flick down then back up to her breasts.She smiled at him, her dimples coming in view."I have been wondering that.But I think they must have thought of it.Plus, I am pretty flexible. "She shook her breasts a little, causing them to jiggle much more than she meant them too."I am not sure."She spoke, picking a soda."Would you like anything? "She asked, opening her soda when the sudden fizz sprayed across her chest."Oh God..Crap"She cursed, blushing.

His kiss was strong. It had always been. She often wondered what might have been back then. They couldn’t go back in time, but they could take advantage of the time they now had. There was nothing in their way. She moaned into his kiss as she felt his hand caressing her breast. It was a touch she had always longed for, and now she finally had it. Mia rested her hand against his, not in an attempt to stop him, but rather to encourage him.

She broke the kiss and starred into his eyes, still wanting his touch. “Just like when we were at camp. I want to sneak into your room Billy, and climb into your bed. Thoughts of us being together there can become reality now. You can hold me, touch me, kiss me, make love to me. They want you to,” she smiled, “and I need you to. I want to feel,” she began moving back a bit so she could look down and see his member. She was surprised at how aroused he was. Having spilled from his shorts, Mia could see his member. “This,” she finished. “I don’t know it’s going to work either, but we’ll figure it out. Surely we can, and you can give me all of you Billy, and I’ll give you all of me. Make love to me Billy. Let’s go back to your room so that I can undress you, see your body, touch you, and feel you. I want to Billy. I want you to show me everything you like,” she began, stepping closer and kissing along his jaw. “Tell me what you want Billy, and I’ll give it to you. I still love you.” Her lips meet his once more.

He moved, his massive member teasing her sex. She was already aroused, beyond even. The scent in the room, the sexual tensions, and this handsome man before her was more than enough. His cock only added to the already growing lust that was within her. She gasped, her legs parting for him more. He called her cunt, and a jolt of electricity ran through her clit. She wanted his touch there. His fingers, mouth, cock, it didn’t matter. All she knew for sure was she wanted something from him to touch her clit and send her further towards the edge that she knew she would tumble from.

He pulled her shirt aside, and her eyes widened at him. She was stunned, to say the least, but Madison didn’t mind. It only brought their bodies closer together. She made no move to stop him. In fact, she wanted more. She always wanted more. He manhandled her breasts, drawing a slight groan from her. Madison delighted in the thought of bruises from him. Her nipples were already hard, and if she had not just milked them, they would be spilling milk all over his digits right now. A devious smile came across her lips as she thought about feeding him from her tits. His mouth around her nipple, sucking, taking her precious milk from her. She moaned again at the thought, only pushing herself to the point of no return. There was that line within herself that once she crossed, she would not come back from it until she had cum and has the cum of the man she was with somewhere inside or on her body. Dexter was pushing her there.

He grabbed her, and again she was stunned, but her surprise quickly turned into pleasure. His voice boomed, loud and dominating. “Yes Sir,” she hissed at him, sinking to her knees. Madison lowered herself as close to the floor as possible, pulling away from his grip, fighting him. She had her own plans. Her mouth touched the top of his feet, and she began to kiss him, letting her tongue touch his skin, working her way up to his ankle. His cock was there. She could have tasted him, but no. She wanted to tease him, to let him feel her mouth on his skin. Her kisses moved upwards, avoiding his cock. She licked his thigh, looking up at him. “You want my mouth, don’t you? I want your cock. Don’t tell me what you want. Fucking show me. Take what you want Dexter. Show me why you’re the bull and I’m the fucking cow.” She pressed her tits together for him, grinning. “Or maybe you would rather fuck my big tits. Would you like to slide your cock in between my tits Dexter? Right here,” she told him, leaning forward, rubbing her breasts against his cock. “Feels so good. Come on Dexter. I’m right here. Your white fucktoy. Come play with me."

AndNich123 said:
He moved, his massive member teasing her sex. She was already aroused, beyond even. The scent in the room, the sexual tensions, and this handsome man before her was more than enough. His cock only added to the already growing lust that was within her. She gasped, her legs parting for him more. He called her cunt, and a jolt of electricity ran through her clit. She wanted his touch there. His fingers, mouth, cock, it didn’t matter. All she knew for sure was she wanted something from him to touch her clit and send her further towards the edge that she knew she would tumble from.

He pulled her shirt aside, and her eyes widened at him. She was stunned, to say the least, but Madison didn’t mind. It only brought their bodies closer together. She made no move to stop him. In fact, she wanted more. She always wanted more. He manhandled her breasts, drawing a slight groan from her. Madison delighted in the thought of bruises from him. Her nipples were already hard, and if she had not just milked them, they would be spilling milk all over his digits right now. A devious smile came across her lips as she thought about feeding him from her tits. His mouth around her nipple, sucking, taking her precious milk from her. She moaned again at the thought, only pushing herself to the point of no return. There was that line within herself that once she crossed, she would not come back from it until she had cum and has the cum of the man she was with somewhere inside or on her body. Dexter was pushing her there.

He grabbed her, and again she was stunned, but her surprise quickly turned into pleasure. His voice boomed, loud and dominating. “Yes Sir,” she hissed at him, sinking to her knees. Madison lowered herself as close to the floor as possible, pulling away from his grip, fighting him. She had her own plans. Her mouth touched the top of his feet, and she began to kiss him, letting her tongue touch his skin, working her way up to his ankle. His cock was there. She could have tasted him, but no. She wanted to tease him, to let him feel her mouth on his skin. Her kisses moved upwards, avoiding his cock. She licked his thigh, looking up at him. “You want my mouth, don’t you? I want your cock. Don’t tell me what you want. Fucking show me. Take what you want Dexter. Show me why you’re the bull and I’m the fucking cow.” She pressed her tits together for him, grinning. “Or maybe you would rather fuck my big tits. Would you like to slide your cock in between my tits Dexter? Right here,” she told him, leaning forward, rubbing her breasts against his cock. “Feels so good. Come on Dexter. I’m right here. Your white fucktoy. Come play with me."

Dexter couldn't help but think how lucky he was that he met such a sluty cow. Back home when he was a 4.0 student and seen as a nerd but he was a freak deep down inside, and he felt like he had hit the jackpot with Madison. As she do eagerly awaited his next move, gazing at him in suspense he had an amazing feeling of power and superiority over her.

"Ahhh, yeah..." he exhaled with enticement "That's what I like to hear, sluty bimbo white whores submitting themselves to serve black cocks, I'll make you my slutty aryan fuck toy just like you want, but be careful what you wish for cunt, my mamma always told me when I was younger, I would broke my TOYS and treat them like shit. Dexter palmer his 27 inch bull-cock in hand and swung it right to left with a great deal of force, slapping the Hucow slut right in the face with no regard for her safety. He was going to show her who's boss.

WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM

Back and force he slammed his big, black, schlong across her white face like a wrecking ball, easily bruising her flawless ivory skin with his fat and heavy penis. Both sides of her cheeks were a purple-ish blue. He rose up on her close enough so that he could set his giant melon sized testicles, swelling with his potent black seed in her face griping the slut by the head as he forced her neck back bending it harshly to give her a good wiff of his sweaty sack. Dexter's cock was so huge it rested on her forehead and curved over her head and stopped at her mid back. He wiggled his scrotum on her lips and they were so heavy he thought maybe she couldn't breath.

"Like my balls, hoe..."he commanded her "...Play with your master's sweaty sack in your mouth bitch! Before i shove this black python between this huge milk bags"

randomthingslover1 said:
Katherine saw his eyes flick down then back up to her breasts.She smiled at him, her dimples coming in view."I have been wondering that.But I think they must have thought of it.Plus, I am pretty flexible. "She shook her breasts a little, causing them to jiggle much more than she meant them too."I am not sure."She spoke, picking a soda."Would you like anything? "She asked, opening her soda when the sudden fizz sprayed across her chest."Oh God..Crap"She cursed, blushing.

Duke wanted to say 'You' when asked if he would like anything. Before he could answer either way the soda exploded. Without thinking the cowboy took a nearby bundle of napkins and began daubing Kat's soak shirt. He could feel the softness and warmth of Kat's breasts through her shirt.

It was then two things at tat moment dawned on Duke. The first, Kat's shirt was hopelessly soaked through and he would have to change. The second, some bulls and cows were pairing off and subtly leaving together. Duke then made his move. "I'm sorry Kat, you are soaked. We need to go back to your room and gt you out of these wet clothes," he suggested helpfully.

Katherine felt the wetness crawl down, as she felt her face flush at her clumsiness.God, way to impress a guy by your clumsiness! Her mind retorted, as she smiled gratefully when Duke started to help her soak in the wetness."You are right."She spoke, nodding to him.The top was wet beyond any repair.
She leaded him to her room, walking over to her small closet.Damn, she'll seriously need to lighten up the room.He could see few fresh flowers and few long colourful beads handing from the top right corner of her mirror, in an attempt to brighten the room up bit.She removed her top, her back facing him as she went through her tops to pick out a new one.

Kilani said:
“Wow,” Daisy was watching the others, hardly able to tear her gaze away. They were really going for it. It was hard not to get turned on, a lot and she knew her nipples were hard and probably highly visible.

“Hm, what did you- Oh, no thank you.” She shook her head at the cigarette. “We’re not supposed to. It’s bad for the babies.” She placed a hand against her belly, actually thrilled by the thought of being pregnant but maybe that was just her excitement about the part that came first.

“I was a pretty nerdy kid,” Daisy laughed. “And I couldn’t catch a ball if you handed it to me.” She reached out to touch his bare chest and run a finger down his muscles. “I bet you weren’t.” If everyone else was going to get started, she might as well make some sort of move.

Brandon could clearly see Daisy's hard nipples and that was turning him on much more. He himself was getting aroused as he filled his crotch getting bigger, and he highly doubt that his shorts were going to contaminate it for so long. With the new adjustments controlling his cock was going to be a hard job for him.

"no, I was deemed too violent and was actually kicked off school" Brandon whispered with a mischievous grin on his face as he felt her fingers on his rough tattooed chest. Brandon then extended his hand, and used his fingers to brush Daisy's hair to reveal her neck. He then used his cold hand to rub her neck before he suddenly pulled her close to his face.

"But I guess violence is not always a bad thing no?" He added, with a grin as he pulled her into a deep kiss. He wrapped his lips around her lower lip as he felt the taste of her lipsticks. She did give him a good taste and that encouraged him more to gone with the kissing as he started to use his tong.

Brandon then used his other hand to get a grip of her nipples. They were hard and Brandon clearly noticed that she was already turned on. Using his fingers Brandon squeezed her nipples softly while the fabric still did cover him Brandon could still feel them pretty well.

samowise said:
Brandon could clearly see Daisy's hard nipples and that was turning him on much more. He himself was getting aroused as he filled his crotch getting bigger, and he highly doubt that his shorts were going to contaminate it for so long. With the new adjustments controlling his cock was going to be a hard job for him.

"no, I was deemed too violent and was actually kicked off school" Brandon whispered with a mischievous grin on his face as he felt her fingers on his rough tattooed chest. Brandon then extended his hand, and used his fingers to brush Daisy's hair to reveal her neck. He then used his cold hand to rub her neck before he suddenly pulled her close to his face.

"But I guess violence is not always a bad thing no?" He added, with a grin as he pulled her into a deep kiss. He wrapped his lips around her lower lip as he felt the taste of her lipsticks. She did give him a good taste and that encouraged him more to gone with the kissing as he started to use his tong.

Brandon then used his other hand to get a grip of her nipples. They were hard and Brandon clearly noticed that she was already turned on. Using his fingers Brandon squeezed her nipples softly while the fabric still did cover him Brandon could still feel them pretty well.

It was when he gave her that grin that Daisy realized she might have stumbled into a bit of trouble. Not necessarily a bad thing but it looked like her first breeding was going to get hot and heavy very quickly. She didn’t have time to utter anything more than a startled ‘oh!’ before he’d pulled her into a kiss. She didn’t resist, melting against his body. It felt good, more than good, her tongue sliding against his.

Daisy gasped into the kiss when he squeezed her nipples, squishing her body and breasts even closer, willingly giving herself over to his touch. Her hand that had been against his chest, almost digging into the skin, slipped downwards to his groin, into his shorts wrapping around the base of his cock. So big!

AndNich123 said:
His kiss was strong. It had always been. She often wondered what might have been back then. They couldn’t go back in time, but they could take advantage of the time they now had. There was nothing in their way. She moaned into his kiss as she felt his hand caressing her breast. It was a touch she had always longed for, and now she finally had it. Mia rested her hand against his, not in an attempt to stop him, but rather to encourage him.

She broke the kiss and starred into his eyes, still wanting his touch. “Just like when we were at camp. I want to sneak into your room Billy, and climb into your bed. Thoughts of us being together there can become reality now. You can hold me, touch me, kiss me, make love to me. They want you to,” she smiled, “and I need you to. I want to feel,” she began moving back a bit so she could look down and see his member. She was surprised at how aroused he was. Having spilled from his shorts, Mia could see his member. “This,” she finished. “I don’t know it’s going to work either, but we’ll figure it out. Surely we can, and you can give me all of you Billy, and I’ll give you all of me. Make love to me Billy. Let’s go back to your room so that I can undress you, see your body, touch you, and feel you. I want to Billy. I want you to show me everything you like,” she began, stepping closer and kissing along his jaw. “Tell me what you want Billy, and I’ll give it to you. I still love you.” Her lips meet his once more.

Taking a quick look around the room smiled at Mia, "I am not sure we need to sneak around." Kissing her again, pulling her close to him, his body on fire with the hormones that coursed through him accentuating his need of her from long ago. "I've never forgotten, even though I thought you did me. People rarely get a second chance, so lets take this one, you and me. For all the time we missed."

Holding her he slipped behind her, somehow feeling better knowing his long, thick cock was pressed against her ass where she could not see it. Impressive it was now, but it felt freakish compared to how he remembered Mia. He wanted her and as he kissed her neck, and up to her mouth, his hands over her tight, flat stomach feeling the warmth within his tongue slipped between her lips.

Hands reached up to gently caress her large breasts, Mia had been larger than many girls he knew but now she was off the charts. "I want to make love to you all night long, feel my cock touch you deep within, watch you lick all of it, taste you and suckle your milk." Adding the last as he felt the slight wetness on her nipples as he teased them. "Most of all, I want you Mia."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom