Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

High School of the Dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is this happening?! Renata plunged a knife deep into a zombie’s eye, nearly fainting on the spot as rotten blood drenched her hand, the smell filling her nose and making her stomach churn. Luckily it was enough, for the… thing collapsed onto the carpet, never to rise again. Panting, Renata wiped at her forehead, looking out through the window. It’s hard to say, but that may be the last one for now… which means she needs to get moving, otherwise be stuck in a cafe, where she has very few weapons at her disposal. Renata isn't much of a fighter, but there is no way she is going to… die at the hands of a zombie… or rather, the teeth.

I don't have much time. Who knows if, no, when, she will attract others? Renata swallowed past the lump in her throat, heart racing fast as she bent down, yanking her knife out of the corpse. Thick strands of black blood dripped off the blade, and as much as she'd love to just... throw it far, far away... this isn't the time to be squeamish. Wild gold curls framing her features, the ponytail having lost control ages ago, Renata ran to the door, glancing out to the street. No zombies were in sight... then again, there was no people, either. Was that a good sign or a bad one? It's hard to say. Down the road, there's a hardware store... she realized, nibbling on her lip. If I can get to it, I can find something better than a knife to defend myself with...

Her fingers curling tighter around the hilt, Renata drew in a deep breath to steady herself. In a pair of black shorts, a white, bloodied blouse, and an apron, hopefully she won’t attract too much attention. The two-inch heels she loved so much… well, she has to leave those behind. Holding onto what little courage she managed to muster up, Renata ran out onto the street… not daring to slow down any. If she does, who knows what will happen? Finally… Finally… Renata reached the hardware store, and half the battle over, the young woman hurried inside.

Luckily there was no zombies. In the back room, Renata dug around, looking for something, anything, worth holding onto. The door rattled… prompting her to turn quickly, and lift the knife. “Hey, you okay there? My name is Kaisuke. I am not one of these crazy walking dead,” he said through the door. “If you let me in, we can work together, and figure a way out of here, and I hope a way to somewhere safer.” Renata swallowed past the lump in her throat, and with her knife raised still, leaned forward to unlock the door. “You… You want to work together?” she asked, swallowing again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I-I'm not-!" Mortified, pissed-off, and who knows what else, Ami stormed over, an innocent victim of the dark red blush spreading over her features once again. "I'm not his girlfriend! Let me get one thing clear," she continued on, pointing a finger at Jessica with a rather cute scowl. A dimple can be seen in her right cheek, and the light reflected off her dark blue eyes... making the pair ripple and shine, almost like the ocean at sunset. For special effect, there was just a touch of gold around the edges. "I was NOT getting naked. My shirt was practically ripped off by a zombie, there was just no point in wearing it anymore. Got it?" Believe it or not, it's the damn truth.

Ami just isn't that type of girl, plain and simple. Pieces of wavy, dark red falling forward to lay against her cheek, Ami huffed and brushed these aside, frustrated despite herself. Jessica may be right, she might be wrong. Her impression is this, though: Jessica is willing to do whatever it takes to survive, even jump into the line of fire... or rather, into the hungry hordes of zombies, guns blazing... and while that may be good, great, even... how far is she willing to go? What if that means throwing other people in, just to make sure she can get away? No, Ami isn't going to risk it. Flushing not quite so darkly at this point, Ami bent down, helping Khun up onto his feet again. Of course, this gave him a spectacular view of her breasts... not that it really mattered.

The world has gone to shit. What's a little thing like modesty?

Dark blue eyes glancing from one person to the next, Ami shook her head after a minute or two… just lost for words. “‘I’m the one in charge?’” she repeated, lifting a brow. “Are you kidding me? No one is in charge. There are zombies out there, eating people, and you’re worried about who is in charge? You’ve got to be kidding me! It doesn’t matter! We have to survive, one way or another. That’s all this is about. If you plan on shooting every last zombie without thinking first, that isn’t my problem. I’d love to do that myself, but I have to think about other things, like… ‘where I’m going to find more weapons’? ‘Where will I sleep for the night’? ‘What about food’?”

Frowning, Ami crossed her arms beneath her breasts… a finger tapping an impatient rhythm on her bicep. More ivory skin was exposed, through the plaid shirt… underneath that poor, torn-up skirt of hers, and everywhere else. “Right now, the zombies are here… waiting for us to make a mistake,” Ami pointed out, gesturing towards the door. “Khun has a point… but you do, too, Jessica. We can’t sit around, doing nothing. I say we wait, gauge the situation. The zombies should lose interest after a day or two… and by then, we’d have a good idea of where we should head next. How does that sound?” Ami looked to Khun, lifting a brow and waiting for him to object or… point out what a fucking stupid idea it was, or something.

Kaisuke looked at the woman who was on the otherside of the door, and the knife that she had up. He figured just looking at her, and the mess that she was in that she had already seen some real shit and had to deal with a lot of shit as well. He figured that she was having a hard and challenging day as well. He was sure that she was a survivor as anyone else would be dead with just a knife in her hands. He nodded his head. "Yes, I am here to help you, I know that getting by with this craziness all around us will take teamwork, and we will need to work together to get by," he declared as he looked at her though the window.

"I am going to get suppllies here and move on, I figure that getting out of town is the first goal of mine. If we can get out of town, then we can find our way out into the country. There will be naturally less zombies out there, so there will be less of a danger. Plus being in the city is suicide," he reasoned to her as he figured she might help and he figured that she might not want anything to do with his simple little plan. "I know a place, where my parents have a summer home that if we can get to it, we will be able to be a bit more safe and fortify it to be as safe as possibe. I do need to get as many supplies as possible on my way out so that we can get by easier. He knew in the town the power would be out soon, and that would case more craziness as order fell apart, and the world fell apart around themselves.

He held up a bottle of water, that he had found, and held it out for her to take it. He figured that she was thirsty and would want water. He waited for her to open the door. He had found a good number of things which were in his bag already. He figured he would steal or rather borrow a car from the parking lot and then he would fil it up with goods on his way out of town and then head out to the country. When in the country he would have to keep his eye open at al times, but he figured it couldnt' be as bad as it was in the city. Now, as he looked at the blonde, he gave her a small smile, hoping that she would see reason. That she would think logically and work with him. He knew that with her help that he would be in a far better spot then he would be on his own. That working with her would be the key to everything, but he also had to have a back up plan if she wanted do not help him at all. That way he was prepared if she choose either path.

Caught between a rock and a hard place, an analogy that fit quite well with the two girls that he was stood between, both of their tempers rising, both of their minds stressed with questions that they didn't know the answers to - a place he didn't want to be stood. It didn't take any level of intellect for him to conclude that he didn't want to be stood here anymore, he turned from the two girls and began walking back to the faculty room that would provide a place of operation for him for the next few days. "You can either both leave, one of you stay, or both of you stay. I don't really care just get that door blocked after you've decided." he says softly before going back into the faculty room and vanishing out of their vision.

He would be lying if he said he cared what the girls choose to do, yes having a companion with you for a small period of time would help you stay sane, but he didn't really care for that, he had two choices of companions stood in that room, well, not really a choice, both where feisty females that would probably cause a lot more problems than they could solve but there was something that intrigued him about having someone he had to look after, having someone that he had a responsibility towards making sure they where safe, it was something that he would be interested in doing if any of them stayed, but if they left he wouldn't be too heart broken. His preference would probably be for one of them to stay but on the overall arch he didn't really mind.

He would wait out as much as he could in the school, familiar grounds, familiar location where he knew where everything was, and when everything that was here ran out, that would be when he proceeded to move out and find somewhere else that would be harder to navigate, harder to live in, but for now - this would suffice.

Worse comes to worse, Ami can always strike out on her own… but the way she is right now, it’d be best to wait. A few pieces of red tumbling forward, wild and free, Ami brought a hand up in order to brush the strands away. “Fine, fine,” she grumbled under her breath. “I get it, alright? I’ll play nice…. but the fact of the matter is, she’s right. We really can’t stick around, twiddling our thumbs. I understand that there’s food, water here… however… there’s also zombies everywhere. The faster we get out of here, the better.” Ami started pacing, fingers dancing to an impatient tune along first her thigh… and then her bicep, once she crossed her arms. Doing so caused the plaid shirt she salvaged to strain across her breasts, revealing quite a lot of ivory skin once again. It didn’t help that her skirt was short, too… but then again, it wasn’t her choice of fashion.

Maybe she can find a pair of jeans, or better yet, shorts, at some point or another. It’s not entirely impossible… Ami paused, taking a minute to sip at her coffee. Bleh… Cold… Wrinkling her nose, Ami set the mug aside, choosing to focus on more important things… such as, what the hell should she do next? From the looks of it, this… Khun guy has got it pretty together. A little too confident in himself, maybe, but he’s got an idea as to what needs to be done. For now, Ami should stick with him… until she can locate weapons, food, a place to stay. “I’ll be staying…” Ami spoke up, glancing over in his direction. “I don’t know about her, but I’ll stay… for now, anyway.” The light played along miles upon miles of long, slender leg… just barely touching on purple fabric as she bent over to fix her shoe. It’s a shame combat boots are against the dress code… otherwise, she’d be all over that.

“Okay, well… If you gonna leave, close the door behind you on the way out,” Ami threw out there, relaxing back against the counter and crossing one leg over the other. “We can’t have it left open for too long.” It goes without saying, but… whatever. Her dark blue eyes grew darker as she thought about what lies in their future, a thoughtful scowl pulling at her lips. Seriously… We really can’t stay here. It’s nice and all, but… the school will only last for so long. I can salvage whatever may be useful, though… clothes, food, maybe a weapon or two… I really think we need to think about where to go next. We need a place that we can easily defend, that has walls, weapons… food… Ami ran a hand through her hair, several more pieces of red falling about.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Th-The door is unlocked,” Renata managed past the lump in her throat, adjusting the grip on her knife. It isn’t much, but it’s all she has… and for now, she’s going to hold onto it with everything she has. Today, she’s had to kill people… men and women she used to know as friends, family even… and complete strangers. What possible difference could he make? No, his face will not haunt her… but the faces she knows like the back of her hand. “O-Open it… very slowly, don’t make any sudden moves… I’m… I’m warning you…” It’s a shame, but… Renata has seen men, robbing local convenient stores… threatening people who can’t defend themselves… This world has gone to hell, that’s all there is to it.

Her heart was racing too fast, pounding against the cage of bone in which it resides… almost like it was trying to escape. Renata wasn’t sure whether or not she can believe him. Yes, teamwork is best for survival… can she trust this man, though? A name tells her nothing about who he is. Though… Kaisuke does have a point… Being in the city is suicide. This… is going to spread, until everyone in the city is a zombie, walking aimlessly around… looking for their next meal. It’d be better to get out, before it gets that far out of hand… Torn, Renata shifted weight from one foot to the other, the white blouse she was wearing, torn and bloody, fall apart just a little bit more. The water offered was… an unexpected gift, but she accepted it regardless. “...Thank you…” Renata murmured, popping the cap and tilting her head back to take a few gulps.

“What… are you suggesting, exactly?” Renata asked at last, lifting her eyes. What little light there was reflected off striking pale green, and the uncertainty lurking in their depths. “I go with you? I appreciate the offer, I do… and normally, I’d agree in a heartbeat, but… how can I know that… if I do decide to go with you, I will remain safe? I know there is no guarantee, however… how can I know you won’t turn around and kill me the first opportunity you get? Besides… I plan on stopping by my apartment… I have a gun, bullets… to protect myself, I need those now more than ever… I can gather supplies, myself… I just… I have no idea who I can trust anymore…” Renata’s words faltered, tears stinging the back of her eyes as she went over it in her mind, how she killed her coworkers, one by one. Her hands will always be stained in their blood; how will she ever live past this moment? Will she ever be able to?

Leo sighed as he made his way outside, but all of a sudden he stopped moving as he gazed at the zombies gathering outside. They have wasted enough time with their useless clutter, and that gave the chance for the zombies to gather just a few distance away from the workshop.

"fuck this!!" Leo murmured under his breath as he slightly turned around trying to make the least amount of noise in the process. These Zombies were wandering around like mindless freaks, but of they had heard his footsteps or smelled strains of his blood they would obviously come chasing after him like the made freaks they were. Of course, Leo wanted to avoid this as much possible. He held no grudge towards these undead freaks and he did not have any sick urges to kill them. After all, the were already dead and he only cared about his own survival.

Leo then quickly sneaked back into the workshop, but it seemed that he return seemed unnoticed as everyone else was still engaged in the same heated argument about whether to stay or leave."It is LEO" Leon interrupted with a sigh, his tone was still as cold as ice and he did not seem angry or pissed as usual. However; he did have an ego and a prestige that he did not like anyone to tarnish and him being called rich boy was a thing he clearly did not like.

"God!!you always like to go the hard way don't ya?" Leo said to Jessica as he dipped his hand within his pocket and came out with his car keys. It was his new black "Porche Panamera" Car which he had purchased lately. Unfortunately, it was too late for him to brag about his new car in front of the other rich boys since they were probably all dead. However; the car was still going to be useful to get them out of her.

"Instead of stealing a car you could borrow mine!!" He said as he tossed the keys towards her way." Make sure you don't break it though, it did cost me quite a fortune" He added before he locked the door and leaned toward the wall." However; I am afraid we will have to wait for awhile we have wasted to much time already arguing and a large pack of zombies have gathered outside" He spoke once again in his steady like tone as he picked a can of beer and started to drink.

Seemed Khun and Jessica wouldn't change their mind about staying and leaving, none of them being able to make their points clear much less convincing to each other to change their course of action meanwhile Ami was clearly undecided about staying or not, stranded with a few resources but no weapons and eventually no route of escape for one side and going into the unknown looking for a safer place to survive scavenging whatever they could find for the other. It was sort gambling with their own lives and nobody was sure about what could possibly follow. A third choice had been mentioned but given how infested was the school and the fact the near hospital was plagued too maybe even Leo' mansion was no longer a safe place, after all it was so close to where it all started, or could this be happening all over the country?

The same as Leo, Jessica cared only for her survival too but even if she wouldn't say it she did thought she had a better chance of going through all of this if in a group. Yeah it was a selfish reason but seemed she was not only one to think like that still she wouldn't be offering her help a second time.

Leo interrupted then and handed his fancy car's keys to her, catching them while still in the air Jessica toss them back, If the whole group wasn't coming she'd rather ride her bike to get out of here. "Well if you gonna stay, stay then!" Jessica wouldn't even be saying good luck for that was not her style plus she didn't even cared, but she would care about Leo locking the door that lead to the exit, his following word turning her into a very bad mood which she discharged into a furious punch against the wall.

The wall was very solid yet a crashing could be heard as Jessica hit it. It wasn't caused by her of course just a mere coincidence but she remembered how the big window of the workshop was previously blocked by Khun, and judging by the sound she just heard they had just broken it, letting over a dozen zombies crawl into the adjacent room while even more ,as Leo said, awaited outside. They would surely need another route of escape now, "Damn it, now we are all stuck here. Hope you're happy now Khun, tsk". Jessica took a seat to think about what could she do now and crossed her legs with no regards for her short skirt which climbed her thighs exposing a large amount amount of the smooth tanned skin of her exquisite thighs. I didn't pass long before she sighted and grabbed a beer too, rising her legs and resting them on a desk she placed the can on her forehead to cool her head and relax. She didn't seem to care for her long luscious legs showing off as her skirt climbed up even further, her panties were to be seen this time as well and they still remained fully dug into her crotch making it seem she wore a sassy thong.

He looked at her, he wasn't afraid of her in the least, she had a knife yes, but he could disarm her with no trouble should she randomly attack him and he out ranged her as well. He looked at her as he listened to her, calm, which was his natural state even in this moment, he knew that losing that cool would do him no good at all and would only cause him problems. Perhaps it was the years of discipline that he had drilled into him from kendo that caused this reaction, but it was how he reacted. He paused for a moment looking at this very scared and somewhat twitchy young woman who was standing in front of himself, his eyes looking into her own eyes. He figured she had seen a lot of shit that night, and it had effected her deeply.

"Your going to go to your apartment to get a gun, that is about as idiotic of thing that you can do," he said looking her dead in the eye. "Think about it for a moment, a gun, while deadly does something rather bad, causes a very loud noise, each time you fire it, it goes off creating a loud noise. This loud noise can be heard by anything around it, and doesn't sound natural. Basically your putting a target on your own ass for any thing to come towards you, and announcing the new meal is ready to be eatten once you run out of bullets, they will come after you. Are you trained to use a gun, what happens if you miss, and you draw the attention. Well, your live will be short, maybe that is a bonus for you," he reasoned with her as he stood there.

"If I wanted to kill you, you would be dead," he commented pulling his long katana from his sheath as he looked at her. "I was the teacher of kendo at the local high school, I know very much how to use this, and have done so a few times against, these monsters," he said not commenting many of those monsters were former students of his that he had to well put down as it were. "Now, I am going to find a truck ideally pack it up with whatever I can find and get my ass out of here, now you can stay here and figure a way to get by or come with me, I don't give a damn frankly, but I figured I would do the good thing and offer to help," he commented as he stepped away, his heavy bag over his shoulder as he walked down an isle keeping an eye on her out of the corner of his eye encase she made some move to attack him, his defense very much up at that moment.

His eyes flicked from one girl to the next, they sat somewhat calmly Jessica in her full school uniform with complete disregard for her own privacy that Khun had gracefully pointed out previously, her legs crossed over forcing up the small blue pleat skirt of the school uniform, showing off what hid underneath, her underwear he shook his head slightly before looking over to Ami, disregarding what Jessica was, most probably unknowingly showing to the world, but knowing her, she probably knew what she was showing and probably knew he'd taken a look. His eyes now sat on Ami, there was something more interesting about her to him that Jessica, she seemed to go along with what he said, trusting in his instinct and thought process and was going to stay, unlike the other two she was dressed slightly different to Jessica, she'd ditched the white blouse of the school uniform in exchange for a wood shop shirt that the students would wear over their shirts and blouses to not get them dirty during work in here, but she wore it with her own style showing off her ivory midriff, her skirt also riding up however she was much more in control of it and much more aware of not showing off what she had than Jessica was. His mind trailed back as he looked at Ami, back to when he'd saved her and pulled her into this room, what made him do that? Why did he do that? All he did was get himself into a mess that he didn't want to be in, but the thought of the lace bra that she'd without hesitation shown to him with her fairly well endowed chest hiding underneath rang in the back of his mind like a bell.

He stood.

Walking across the room towards Jessica who stupidly balanced a can on her head, he took it from her, setting it on the table before she dropped it and caused more noise then he wanted to happen. He stood in front of her one hand holding the beer which she'd taken from the faculty fridge and and the other resting in his pocket, if he moved much closer he'd be spreading her legs open and sliding between them, her knee, unbeknownst to him held near his thigh well with knee jab of his crotch something he wouldn't put past the fiesty Jessica. "Stop messing around with that can, if you're going to drink it, drink it, I don't want you dropping it and making a load of noise." he says looking at her seriously. "and you're not stuck here because of me, you're the one who decided not to leave when you had the chance to, infact, you still have the chance to, there is only a handful in the corridor. Dipshit over there's got a rifle, if you go through with enough speed you can clear them out and leave but expect to be followed." He says looking at Jessica, damn she was beautiful, he couldn't help but think that as he towered over the girl that sat down on a desk holding the can she'd once had before letting go of it and turning from her moving across the wood shop floor to the faculty door. "Lock my door if you leave, if you're staying here, don't make noise." he then looked over to Ami who sat in the room with the other two, she was different, she was gun toting, she wasn't unwilling to listen to reason, his eyes met with hers, his charming deep green eyes giving her a look that spoke some words to her 'if you get bored of the idiocy in here you're welcome to join me in here' they seemed to say, before he opened the faculty door going inside closing the door behind him and leaving the other three to their business.

He sat down, seating himself in one of the comfy plush chairs in the faculty room, his hands forming into a clasp in front of him as he was left to his own thoughts, no longer having Jessica distracting him with her perfect body, or her idiocy - Leo was no different, he thought to himself with a chuckle as he rested back thinking to himself.

Their eyes locked, Renata felt a chill go down her spine… and ice flow through her veins, next, at his words. It did not take long for the heat of anger to melt away the chill, however. Light pink spread over her features in a heartbeat, her eyes narrowing ever so slightly as she tried, without much success, to reign in her temper. “I’m sorry I never considered the possibility of a Zombie Apocalypse,” Renata finally told him, little bits and pieces of gold falling against her jawline. “In fact… I never believed I may have to use a weapon in order to… defend myself against creatures out to eat my flesh. I’m sorry I am being so ridiculous that I thought a gun might make this predicament a little easier!” Careful not to raise her voice, or else draw unwanted attention, Renata quickly tore her gaze away… swallowing past the lump in her throat.

“I-I’m sorry,” she apologized under her breath, after an eternity passed by in silence. “I-I just… I have no idea what to do… I never… I never thought anything like this would happen… I’m absolutely terrified, and I just… I don’t know…” At her breaking point, Renata broke down crying, rubbing at her eyes and sobbing quietly. A few tears did manage to escape her notice, glistening like diamonds as the drops rolled down her cheek. “I-I saw my coworkers… get torn apart by those… those things… and just a few minutes ago, I came across… Alex… He was always so sweet, but… he wasn’t the same anymore… I… I had to kill him. I didn’t want to, but… he… he had pinned me down, and… I had to. I just… I had to, otherwise I’d become just like him…”

Renata brushed aside several strands of gold from her eyes, a heavy weight settling over her shoulders at the memory. “I… I would like to go with you,” she hiccuped. “I’d like to stop by my apartment still, to get a few of my things… however… I will only stay until I can… survive on my own… if that is alright with you.” Renata lifted her head, eyes unusually bright… luminous, really, big pools of dark green. There was still a pink blush along her features, however… it was darker now, more along the lines of rosy red than anything else. How quickly will this spread? she had to wonder, the questions like a plague at this point. Is it some sort of virus? How can we stop it? Can we stop it? Her heart racing fast, Renata tried to calm herself by drawing in a deep breath. “Please? I know it is asking a lot, but… I would appreciate it…”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lost in thought, it was a long moment or two until Ami returned to the present. For some reason she couldn’t even begin to comprehend, Jessica decided to try and balance a beer can on top of her head… the one guy -Leo, was it?- was stuck, and Khun… was looking at her? Why? Ami tilted her head, whimsical curls of red falling against her cheek and jawline as their eyes met, dark blue and deep green. If she didn’t know any better… there was a question there, within their depths… but as for what it is, she had no idea. Abruptly Khun stood, breaking the little moment they were having… if they were, really, having one. Her lips parting with a sigh, Ami watched things unfold between him and Jessica, more amused than anything else. Okay, no, not quite. Under different circumstances, she’d find it funny… but with zombies lurking outside their door, waiting for an opportunity to snack on their brains… no, not so much. The situation calls for seriousness, not horseplay, in her opinion. Of course, how heavily her opinion weighs on any matter, it’s hard to say. “Lock my door if you leave, if you’re staying here, don’t make noise.” Ami blinked, only to be taken by surprise as their eyes met yet again… this time, the message clear. What…? A bit confused why he’d extend an invitation, Ami tore her gaze away, looking elsewhere as she thought it over. Thing is… she and Jessica are really similar, being both hot-headed at times, blunt, outspoken… but their opinions on what to do next are completely different. Not only that, but she hardly knows this Leo guy as it is...

Eh, why not? We can talk about where to go next.

Pushing away from the counter, Ami grabbed herself a soda this time around before following him. At this point, she’d love to have a little privacy… even if it means sharing it with him. Inside, she found him settled in one of the comfy plush chairs. “Need a little time to yourself?” Ami threw out there. “I’m sorry to barge in, but I need a little time away from all… that, too.” A shrug rolling through her shoulders, Ami glanced around before taking a seat on top of the desk. It provided her with a good view of outside, not only that… but it’s something she’s always wanted to do, just because. In the courtyard, there were several zombies shuffling about… waiting for prey to present itself with a silver spoon, Their moaning and groaning was all she can hear… that, and terrified screaming in the distance. Ami sighed, taking a sip of her Coke before offering it to him. “Okay, so… we’re stuck here, at least for now. Whenever we do head out, where do you suggest we go?” Having a gun is both a danger to have and a necessity, more like a last resort, really. It’s good to have, but it’s better to have other options, such as, say, a baseball bat. Ami knows martial arts and kendo, so that’s something… however, she can’t fight them all with just her fists. “I think it might be best to get out of the city, ASAP,” Ami spoke up, crossing her arms beneath her breasts. One leg went to cross over the other… dark blue riding up to reveal quite a bit of ivory skin, as denim dipped low to expose what little of her bra it can. It didn’t take long for her foot to start tapping at the air. “This… whatever it is, will start spreading… fast. The city has tons of people, so it might be best to head out to the country…”

He had invited her in, that was true however for whatever reason he hadn't expected her to talk as much, to take away from his thinking, and then it began, her foot shaking the counter she was on an a constant tapping noise from her actions, he was trying to think over the questions she was posing and the questions he had in his mind but it just wasn't working, her shaking was making too much noise. He stood up, moving towards her as she sat atop the desk, he stood in front of her and then reached down grabbing her knee and straightening her legs out, putting them next to each other and sitting her properly, he held the ivory cold bare skin in his hands looking down into her eyes, finally he could think, he didn't let go of her body as he started to speak. "I can't think with you shaking so much." he said his large hands holding onto her thighs gently, he wasn't squeezing her or hurting her, just holding her still. "For now we stay here.." he said in a confident manner, still holding her body.

"There is no point to leave, not yet, even if we are stuck here we want to be here, this is the best place for us right now there is no where else to go." he says not noticing himself mindless caressing the legs that he held as he was lost in thought. After that he looked away slightly, still caressing the ivory skin, "After that.. I don't really know, I work in the flow of things and work better under pressure." his mind traced back to her previous statements and he hummed a little then looked back to her. "Leaving the city has it's benefits but you're going to find a lot less useful supplies in the countryside, unless we could get a vehicle and a lot of gas there isn't much point... we'd need to be moving back into cities for supplies so..." his thought trailed off, heading back into his mind and his caressing stopped, being replaced by a slight squeeze on the girls ivory thighs as he thought to himself...

The country will likely be void of creatures.. he thought.. but it's also void of supplies, which makes it not a good idea, unless we can get into towns fast and out of towns faster.. maybe after we've used all the supplies here we should look towards finding a group, finding a set up safe haven from the creatures.. his hands began to caress her body again, yes that sounds like a good idea, he thought to himself, after we've burned through all the supplies here we will go onto finding a set up group and merge with them there. A slight smile slipped onto his face, his hands still caressing her thighs the tips of his fingers touching the fabric of her already ludicrously short skirt every now and then.

well this was quite the unpleasant company, Leo thought to himself but kept it all to himself. He still maintained his cold and calculative looks as he observed Khun bluffing once again. It seemed that this guy's ego was going to kill him someday and Leo really did not care. In fact, he did not care about anyone in the room that much. The unfortunate fact that they were the only humans alive made them a little bit more important to him. Leo continued to sip from his beer as he extended his legs and crossed them over each other. Well, if he was staying here much longer then he had to take a comfortable position.

Leo then noticed Jessica, she was such a beauty and her thighs were smooth and beautiful. She had a gorgeous body and Leon did not bother himself to hide the fact that he was gazing at her. She was still extremely hot headed though, and she was so stubborn but at least she was more reasonable than this Khun and that other girl who was following him around. However; Leo could not trust her either or give himself the chance to open up to anyone of this wretched company.

"Well I must say spending time with some dead freaks might be better than listening to this guy" Leo hissed to Jessica as he raised both of his eyebrows. He was astonished by the rudeness of Khun and how much of a jerk he was being mainly to Jessica. Well, Leo himself was pretty much an arrogant jerk as well, but it seemed that Khun was clearly exceeding the limits.

Kaisuke worked gathering supplies, he had a good start on this, as he found things that he could use, and made sure the bag was secure. As he packed the stuff that he could find, he listened to the blonde woman hearing her out. "Yeah, I know, I am sorry to hear your lost, I have had to do things that I wouldn't rather do ever," he commented as he continued to work, time was important and he wasn't one to waist any time at all, the more time he spend working the less time he had to worry, and the more prepared he was. He was sure that this woman had to do some seriously horrible things that would be beyond what she thought would ever happen, he knew she wasn't lying in the least. He took a deep breath as he stopped and turned towards her. He thought about saying something to her, but he heard her comments about wanting to go with him, and wanting to head out of the city with him.

"We can stop by your apartment, but you are going to need to make it as quick as possible," he told her as he looked at her motioning her to come over. "Now if you want to come along that will be good, it is always good to have someone watch my back and keep an eye out for problems, as they say two minds think better than one mind does," he said with a friendly smile on his face looking at the blonde. "I don't know how long we have so the speed is the important thing, the faster we get away, and the more we get away with the better for us," he explained as he carried the large back outside, he looked at the key he took from behind the counter, and looked at the vehicles. He opened the door to the right one a large truck and then tossed the supplies he had gathered in the back, of it. Camping gear mostly water, wood, nails basic stuff and non perishable food. He opened the door on the other side for the blonde.

"Now we are heading to your place, type it in on the screen," he commented as he leaned back and put the car into drive. He would drive her there as he drove well avoiding things in the road as he worked his way towards her apartment. "I haven't gotten your name, and I think it would be rude to just call you blonde, I am sure," he said kindly as he looked over at her for the moment. "My name is Keisuke," he said introducing himself, "I was a kendo teacher at the school near here, when this all went down," he added not going deeper into that as he drove. He figured they would get to her apartment quickly. He wasn't big on going there, but she asked and he figured he would let her get her things before they took off to the spot he knew that they would be headed towards. "When we get here, I will let you get your stuff, be fast, I will be out here, I will need to keep an eye on our stuff her so that it isn't taken, or we don't end up in trouble on this end."

((Sorry I haven't posted sooner, I've just been really busy.))

“Excuse me?” For a fraction of a second, Ami seriously thought about going off on him. The world, as they know it, is infested with zombies, and he’s going on about… what, exactly? Her nervous habit? Really? Temper flashed through the girl’s dark blue eyes, making their depths shimmer, crackle, much like the heart of flames, Ami opened her mouth to say something… however, everything she was going to say and thought about saying got caught in her throat. A delicate pink spread over her features… not to mention, her eyes could not look away from dark green, it seems like. What the hell? Their bodies just… inches apart, Ami lifted her hands up… not quite sure what to do… much less what to say, in a situation like this. It didn’t help matters any that he was so… unfazed by it all. “You… You may be right, as to… there is no point in leaving…” Ami began, deciding that it’d be best to just… continue on with the conversation, as if nothing is wrong, “the thing is… the zombies can tell we’re here, and I doubt they will be going away anytime soon.”

Ami tried to clear her throat, only to find that… it’s really hard to do, with him being so close and everything. “I think you got the right idea, us getting a vehicle and filling it with supplies… but you’re right, we’ll need to move back into cities for supplies… which means, we need to get our hands on weapons, basic things, like blankets, clothes… Um…” Thoughts trailing off, or more like fracturing, breaking apart into little, tiny pieces, Ami bit at her lip… the pink flesh darkening to red because of the harsh treatment. “Again, though… I doubt the zombies will be leaving us alone anytime soon. We need to gather everything we can from here, have it all piled up, ready to go… until we see a good opportunity to leave this place. It’s better to leave while we can, and we just… we can’t be stuck here. I like school just about as much as the next person, but… I refuse to spend my last days here.” Ami declared this with lifting her chin up as well, a determined look in those dark blue eyes of hers.

Pieces of wild, dark red curls falling against her features, Ami shivered as his fingers began caressing her thighs again… even going so far as to touching the fabric of her ridiculously short skirt, as is demanded by the school system. “A-Anyway… What do you think…?” Ami drew in a deep, calming breath -not that it did much good-, lifting her eyes to study his face. From what she can tell, he’s pretty deep in thought… which means, the chances of him doing all this unconsciously is fairly high. Deciding that it’d be better if she acts like nothing is wrong… that everything is good, Ami shifted her hips, not quite sure what to do next. Khun isn’t exactly sharing his thoughts, so… she’s just sitting there, like a pretty decoration piece.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I-I will try and make it quick…” Renata replied, only telling him the truth. To promise that she will be quick, rather than try… it would be lying, especially if something happens. Rich, luxurious gold curls spilled down over her shoulders, the light reflecting off the threads as she hurried after this handsome stranger. At this point, she may be taking a huge risk, deciding to trust him… but what other choice does she have? Renata is a college student, a part-time waitress… and from what she can tell… he’s a Kendo teacher. “I don’t know how long we have, so speed is the important thing, the faster we get away, and the more we get away with, the better for us.” Luckily there was a large truck parked outside… otherwise he’d have trouble carrying everything. Renata nodded, nervously brushing several pieces of hair behind an ear. It was a bit of a surprise when he went to open her door… but honestly, it was a sweet gesture. Maybe chivalry isn’t dead.

Climbing in, Renata leaned forward to type in her address on the GPS. “It’s not too far from here…” she whispered, daring to glance over in his direction. “It… It would be rude… to call me ‘Blonde’...” Renata added on, though she did have to admit, it was sort of funny. A smile threatened to curve her lips. “My name is Renata Dye… It’s nice to meet you, Keisuke… or, really… it’d be better to meet under different circumstances…” If zombies haven’t infested the world, this, that, everything else… Renata would have loved to sign up for his classes. Adjusting her grip on the knife she snatched up, Renata swallowed past the lump in her throat. I wonder if… Mr. Davis is alright… or Miss Hearn… or… Her thoughts venturing in different directions, Renata looked out through the window, heart in her throat.

He finally let out an audible sigh, his confident exterior seeming to slip away as his hands which held her thighs became lose before his head dropped down to press against her forehead, their forehead's touching each other. From the position they where in in the room, Ami sat on a desk with Khun stood in front of her, anyone who came though the open door behind them would most likely assume they where making out. If it wasn't for Khun holding Ami's legs closed they would maybe assume something more raunchy was going on in his room. Khun's eyes where visibly closed as his sigh ended and he rested his forehead against Ami's, if his eyes were open he would get an astounding view of her cleavage but that was not why his head had drooped no where near. "I don't know, Ami." he said softly finally opening his eyes looking up which caused him to look at her face rather than her chest, his head then pulled back, hands leaving her thighs before he moved over to sit down on one of the plush chairs in the room resting back into it, his hands still warm with the warmth of her ivory thighs as he rested them over his face closing his eyes speaking his voice muffled.

"I don't know what these creatures are and therefore I can't predict them, however I like the gamble of staying with supplies instead of running around headless to get caught of guard by some power that they maybe have that we don't even know of." his hands slid down his face before crossing in front of him as he closed his eyes resting his mind, letting all his thoughts and worries drift away, he then blushed softly once his thoughtfulness has flushed away. "S-Sorry.." he mumbled gently, he'd been nearly enough rubbing her body up and down, while it had only been her thighs he'd basically been groping her subconsciously, he was surprised that she hadn't shouted out against him, that seemed like an Ami thing to do but she hadn't done it, his eyes where closed and his face was fully red as he spoke again. "Sorry about the hands on just then..." he said again biting his bottom lip instinctively as he remained in the chair not opening his eyes, hopefully he wouldn't have to feel her wrath for his subconscious rubbing of her body that he'd just done while in thought, he'd win the argument of cause, he always did but she was fiesty and to be honest he didn't want to lose this companion he'd gained in this god forsaken world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom