Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

King of Fuckers: First Fight (ColdChaos X TwistedNightmare)

Coldchaos

Star
The year is 2109, the people's love of sex and violence has grown to insane levels. Corporations have grown so far in power that they control the planet. In an effort to capitalize on the people's love of sex and violence, the Corporations created the World Sex Fighters League. Fighters would be sponsored by members of the Corporations, and be paid to travel around the world to fight other members of the League in street brawls. Followed by Eyeborgs, floating camera sentries, viewers from anywhere would be able to tune in on the action. Men and woman are pitted against each other in street fights, that wouldn't always be determined by the strongest. While fighting, combatants are encouraged to rip the clothes off the opponent. Fighters attempt to pleasure each other, with the first one to submit to the opponent being the loser. After the fight, the winner is allowed to use the loser as they see fit.

"WELCOME, to the first World Sex Fighters match of the season. I'm your host, Crazy Dan, here to fill you in on the action. Today we have one hell of a match for ya. In the bustling streets of Shibuya, you can buy almost anything. From music, to fashion, to the hottest games, this is one shop that won't stop. When you wanna take it easy, you can stop at a quaint little coffee shop, Kitty Pow Coffee. This little shop is about to get a big crowd today folks. Meet Marcus Lei, American Tae Kwon Do champion, and all around heart throb. He's going to be pitted with Tora Kin, a deadly race car driver, who's home court is Japan. Remember, the first to submit to the opponent is the loser. You can cum all you want, but the second you give up, the fight is over, and you belong to the winner. Place your bets, and LET'S GET SEXY!!"

Marcus stood outside the cafe, limbering up for his first match. "I wish they came up with this whole sex fight thing when I was in highschool, probably would have lost my virginity sooner." Crowds of people moved from store to store, with a few staring in oddity at the American. "I guess it's not every day you see a guy in a gi, warming up at a coffee shop." A maid approached a table by Marcus, and delivered him a cup of coffee he ordered earlier. He responds by flashing a smile, and winks at the maid...she wasn't to keen on being hit on. "Hm, if that was my opponent, that would be the perfect time for a sneak attack...where could she be..."

Tora had just got off the phone with a friend as she had grinned. Tora was ready for this match, she had soon heard about the first match and who she would be up against. Tora was a killer secretly as she had grinned. Tora was in a hotel at the time as she had soon looked at the time. Might as well and see how this American is she thought as she had soon went and got changed into some black pants that allowed her to be flexible as she was as she had soon put on her white tank top along with her leather jacket. She had soon slipped on her black heels as she had grinned. The Americans in for a treat she thought as she had put some gum into her mouth and grabbed her keys.

Tora had grinned as she had left the hotel and went toward her car where she would get in and let the car come to life. She had grinned as she had soon pealed out of the parking lot as she had soon turned the corner as she would be about thirty minutes from the coffee shop. Tora had smirked as she knew the camera was catching her every move. Tora would drift between cars and soon Marcus would hear some squealing wheels as he would see a car drifting just missing the building as she had showed off her skills.

Tora had soon parked the car between two others as some people had gasped as they had waited to see who it was and soon the door opened as Marcus would see the woman get out. She was dressed to kill her leather jacket hid her body as her heels clicked against the road as she walked. Tora had went as she had sat down at a table as she had ordered herself a coffee as she had looked voer at Marcus and grinned as she had blew a bubble as she had undid her jacket just a little as hw would see her nice fair color skin as she waited for her coffee. She may of looked like nothing but she knew how to fight that was for sure.

Marcus looked up and down at the woman, checking his phone one more time to see if this was his opponent. He grinned at the confirmation. The American made one final stretch before moving to Tora's table, his Eyedroid following him. He moved one of Tora's chairs, placing one foot down, he wanted to make sure she had a good view of his crotch. "With a cool seductress look like that, and a car as hot as that body. I must have died from my match, because I see heaven." Marcus winced after thinking about what he said, it was lame, even by his standards. To show good faith, Marcus stretched his arm out to his opponent, in an attempt to shake her hand. "I know you have my bio, but I'm Marcus Fei. Try not to get embarrassed, when everyone sees you getting fucked."

People all around the streets began to crowd around Marcus and Tora. Some understood what Marcus was saying, and told the others. "I think that guy is going to fuck that cute girl. Really, here in public? Do you think they have a line for that sort of thing?" People gossiped, and stared in anticipation. The two Eyedroids hovered around the crowd to back them off. The droids warned onlookers in Japanese "This is an officially sanctioned Sex Fight, step away from the trained fighters. If you attempt to get in the way of the fight, the Corporations will not be held responsible for any injury or death." The people stood away from the two, some even placing bets on the outcome. Marcus eagerly awaited what Tora would do first, a surprise attack, or shake is hand in respect...

Tora had sat down, she already knew the American was her opponent but she wanted to see what he could do if he would do anything. She had soon got her coffee as she had thanked the woman in Japanese as she had looked up as she had noticed the male was standing on the other side of her. She had heard what he said. Okay that was lame even for an American she thought as she had not taken his hand. "Here in Japan we bow to our opponents" She said as she had moved her chair.

Tora would then bow to him, but keeping her eyes on him she knew what to do and would wonder if he would bow to her or not. "If you do not bow it's a sign of disrespect" She spoke her accent coming out full on as she had looked at the male and waited and if he bowed with his eyes to the ground that would be when she tould take her cheap shot, she would kick him in the face and smirked. "You never lower your eyes to your opponent" She spoke again but in Japanese so he would have no clue what she said.

Marcus never wanted to disrespect an opponent, especially one this cute. The man placed his hands at his side, and bowed along with her. He tried to keep his focus on her face, but from his perspective, Marcus could see right down Tora's top. Marcus couldn't help but think about sliding his cock between those breasts of Tora's. His cock swelled as it grew erect from the thought of victory. Marcus broke out of his daydream when he realized he was trying to be respectful. He broke his view of Tora's hypnotic cleavage, looking right at the ground...not knowing what Tora had in mind.

Tora had looked at the male as she had soon watched him bow just like her but she had watched his eyes and as soon as they moved toward the ground that is when she had raised her knee connecting with his chin as she had jumped back as she had smirked. "You never look down from your opponent" She said in Japanese as she had grinned and looked at him as she had taken off her jacket tossing it to a waitress as she had crotched down low holding two fingers above her head as she had smirked. "Come on American lets see how well you do against someone who knows your moves" She said as she had grinned. Being a mixed martial artist she knew all the moves.

Marcus recovered from the blow to his chin. "That's the last time I try to be a gentleman on this show." Marcus commented to himself, before moving into his fighting position. Tora's knowledge of his fighting style didn't worry Marcus. "Us Americans are pretty good at thinking on our feet. Does your training prepare you for this?!" Marcus charged at Tora, he kept his head low to make her think he was going for a low attack. With a few steps away from his target, Marcus tensed his leg muscles, and jumped forward in the air. He moved his leg upwards as he flipped towards Tora. As he came closer to the ground, his leg was stretch out. If Tora didn't see the ax kick coming, it would be a hard blow to her head. If she tried to dodge back, then the kick might grab her top and tear it off.

Tora had smirked as she had watched as he had recovered from the blow she had just gave him. Tora had soon watched him running at her as she had smirked but when he had jumped into the air she had kept low and dodged the attack as she had smirked. "Americans can never be like us as much as they try they fail" She said as she had smirked and soon dashed at the male in a rather fast speed as she had tried to rip off his own shirt as she had grinned if she was successful.

The attack Marcus attempted was flashy, but it left him wide open for a counter attack. Tora took the opportunity, and charged up at Marcus. She had gripped at the top of his gi, eager to take the first round of the fight. Not willing to give up so easily, Marcus wrapped his arms around Tora, trapping her in a bear hug. If Tora tried to rip his top off, it wouldn't take much work for him to do the same. "I'll admit, you have some moves, but you'll have to do better if you're going to use me like some kind of fuck toy!"

Tora had grinned as she had rushed at him and grabbed the top of his gi as she had tried to take off but she had felt arms around her as she had struggled, she was only a light small thing as she had been pulled back toward the American as she had heard what he said as she had tried to wiggle free but it seemed useless as she had soon reached down and tried to grab a hold of his package as she had tried to get out as she had smirked

Marcus was easily affected by Tora's grip on his crotch. The two were at a stand still, but Marcus had a plan to get the upper hand. He released Tora from his bear hug, pulling his crotch away from her. Before she could escape further, Marcus rushed his hands to the bottom of Tora's tank top. In one swift motion, he lifted the top over her eyes, and delivered a swift knee to her gut. Marcus discards Tora's top to the crowd, who cheer the two on. The Eyeborgs continue zooming in and out of the action, trying to capture every good angle on the match. Marcus shrugged at Tora "try to save the below the belt action for when my pants are off."

Tora had smirked as she had knew that Marcus was affected by her grip. She had her front toward him as they were now at a stand still as she was looking into his eyes as she had soon felt him release her as she had released him but that seemed to be a small mistake as she had soon felt her shirt being lifted as she had felt the knee to her gut and her shirt had finally come off as she had looked at him, once her shirt was off, he would see that she had a very nice rack. She was about a 40 C as she had looked at him and glared. "Your gonna wish you were already bowing down to me" She added as she had moved and grabbed the gi from him in a swift motion as she had smirked

While egging on the crowd, Marcus didn't see that Tora was charging back at him. He caught another eye full of her cleavage, as she grabbed at his top again. Marcus tried grabbing at her pants to take them off, but her arms were stretched out, keeping her pants away from him. He reached in vein as he felt his shirt being pulled off of him. In one final attempt, he thrust his hand onto Tora's breast. He gently caressed it, in an attempt to either arouse her, or embarrass her into letting go. If this didn't work, Marcus would be one step closer to losing this fight.

Tora had grabbed the gi as she had attempted to try and pull it off him as she had soon felt Marcus grabbing at her breast as she had kept her moan to herself as she had soon looked at him as she had gave one last hard yank as she had taken off his shirt as she had smirked as she had tossed the shirt out into the crowd as she had soon cracked her neck. "Now your really in for it Marcus" she spoke as she had grinned as she had did some front slips as she had jumped and landed on his shoulders her legs on his shoulders as she had smirked.

Marcus tightened the belt around his dojo pants, as Tora tossed his shirt aside. His sturdy chest was exposed to everyone, the Eyeborgs getting a good view at the topless warriors. Tora launched herself into the air, landing herself on his shoulders. Marcus struggled to keep his balance, as his face was stuffed in her crotch. He had no choice but to keep her steady for her next attack. If she fell on top of him, he'd be an easy target.

Tora had looked down as she had grinned as she had soon moved her hands to his head as she had grabbed a handful of hair. "Come on moan for your master" she said as she had pulled his head back as she ha leaned down and kissed him as she had soon moved so her body had been on the ground as she attempted to grab his belt and if she was successful his pants would be down across his ankles as she had grinned as she would stand proud of herself.

Marcus was stunned by Tora's kiss. He tried in vein to push Tora off him as she tried to remove his belt. His cock grew erect as he felt his belt slide off of his pants. The thought of serving this woman got him more aroused. Marcus didn't want to lose his match, but he couldn't stop thinking about what would happen next.

Tora had watched as his pants had come down as she had smirked as she had looked at him as she smirked. "Well well well it seems your pants are no good anymore how sad" She said as she had laughed as she had smirked and soon looked at him some more as she had then moved a finger in a come here motion as she had grinned. "Come on American fall to me and we can end this" She spoke as she had waited

Unable to move, fully exposed, and fully erect. Marcus had run out of options in this match. All the woman in the audience ogled his member as it stood in front of Tora. "I...I give up, you win." Marcus uttered as he tried to break free one more time. A bell could be heard coming from the two Eyeborgs. "This match is over, the winner is Tora." The audience cheered at the woman, others passed money along after bets were finished. One of the droids floated down to Tora. "As the winner, you receive your winnings, 50,000,000 yen." A slot opened up underneath the Eyeborgs eye, and money slid out, waiting for Tora to take it. "You are also free to use your opponent as you see fit." The other droid floated to Marcus, still laying on the ground. "Your winnings of $25,000 will stay with us until Tora is finished with you. We hope you have a good night together." The two droids split paths, flying back to the owner's hotel room. Marcus looked up at Tora, wondering what she would do to him.

Toes had looked at the male as he was fully exposed as she had smirked as she had noticed that he was now naked as she had grinned watching him as she had soon smirked as she had gotten her money from the drone as she had soon got her jacket as she had looked to Marcus. "I expect you to come to my hotel room after you cleaned up yourself" she added giving him a paper with the hotel and the room number she was staying at. "Be late and I'll make sure your in pain" she grinned as she ha kissed him before grabbing her keys going to her car and soon speeding. Off drifting away

Marcus was relieved to know Tora wasn't going to fuck him there on the streets. He put his pants back on, but his shirt was lost in the crowd of people. "At least I can get in my hotel room. I don't have to walk around Japan in the nude." He felt her kiss on him as he walked back to his room. "Well, I guess losing isn't so bad in this case." After a shower and a change of clothes, Marcus followed his instructions, and left for Tora's room. Marcus was in a brown leather coat, with no shirt underneath, and jeans hugging his waist. He found Tora's room, looking at her paper one more time to be sure. "Can't keep her waiting I guess." He knocked at her door, waiting for the woman who would own him for tonight.

Toes had smirked once she had got to her hotel as she had recorded a call telling her congrulations on the fight as she knew it was her father as she had smirked and by the time Marchs had come over Tora had come to the door in just a towel, her body was still wet from her own shower as she had soon let the male in as he would see her body as the towel hugged her close as her hair was very long. "Ah well it's about time you made in American" she said as she had grinned and looked at him as she had soon pointed over toward the couch. "Take off your jacket and sit there" she said as she would leave and take off her towel allowing him to see her nice round perfect ass

Marcus was in awe at the woman, wearing nothing but a towel. Marcus looked at her wet body, Tora's breasts were shining at him. He did as he was told, tossing his coat to the floor, and sitting at the couch. He could feel his cock growing erect, as Tora removed her towel. Her shining, wet, ass drove him crazy. He couldn't help but stroke at the bulge building up in his pants. He called out to her. "Are you expecting me to start calling you mistress then?"

Tora had left her door open as she had heard Marcus calling to her as she had grinned. "Yes I do American" She called as she had soon came back out dressed in a very thin silk night down that showed her perfect body as the dress stopped at her thighs as she had smirked. She was wearing this to tease him as she had soon sat on the couch and put her legs up on his as she had grinned. "Now be a good slave and massage my legs, if you behave I might help you with your own problem" She spoke and looked at him as she had laid back her breasts bouncing as she did so her nipples getting hard as he would see it through the gown as she had laid down and he would notice she was not wearing any underwear.

Marcus looked up at Tora's gown as she moved her legs. Her beautiful pussy was plainly visible to him. "As you wish...my mistress" Marcus slightly struggled to use the phrase, it didn't sit right with him. He held her right foot in both of his hands, sliding one thumb around the bottom, feeling around the muscle of her foot. The other hand wrapped around her big toe, his thumb circling around the bottom, while the others felt around. Marcus could smell the soap emanating from Tora's body. It seemed she was using lavender scented soap in her shower. Marcus moaned with pleasure as he smelled his mistress.

Back
Top Bottom