Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

AU Ladyhawke RP (Dark) Via IM Seeking a Bishop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lordgriffin

Planetoid
If I understand this board correctly, This is a place to post if you want YC to be the MALE...

That Said I am looking for an RP partner, via IM, That might be interested in doing a Canon RP, of the movie Ladyhawke, where the Bishop can actually win....(key word, Can)

I had great enthusiasm when I came to this site, but so far I have been completely ignored, maybe that's because I did not supply enough detail..so here goes...

My Idea has to do with the part in the movie where "Phillipe the Mouse" see's the wolf transformation and believes Isabeau and Navarre are Demons. The little runt, with a death sentence on him, Runs into the Bishops guard....in the MOVIE they go to Kill poor Phillipe, in my AU, I was thinking, if they offered him a Pardon (and a generous reward) for turning in the Demons so the Bishop could "exorsize" them... The Bishop (YC) and his men woudl then know the EXACT Location of the cursed lovers, and could be in place when the Sun set, and a Disorenetd wold could be caged and Iseabeau (MC) would be in the Barn still naked....

I go in a lot for a realistic plot (not just sex) and my feeling is, #1 that's more Logical, and #2 a man like the Bishop would PROB be VERY practiced in pleasuring a woman (can you say Iseabeau for 7 years with no relief...I woudl say she is PRIMED).

Thats the premise.... Please if you LOOKED atthis Post, and decided NOTto contact me, I woudl be very greatful for a note explaining whatthe "turn off" was.

Kinks / Turn On I like: Bondage, Non-consent, Fear of pregnancy and pregnancy, Corruption, Mind Control, (Magic naturally), Dom/Sub, Some Romance IS possible... Animals are fine either way (using them or not). VERY open to OTHER kinks

Turn Offs: FUTA.

I WOULD like a LONG TERM role play and not just a one night stand 9though I have nothing else at present)

Some Other RP's where MC could be a female

Disney's Aladdin MC Jazmine, YC Jafar
Disney's Robin Hood: MC Robin and Marion YC: Prince John
Beauty and the beast MC: Beast and Belle, YC: Gastone

i am VERY open to suggestions

RE: AU Ladyhawke RP (Dark) Via IM

Lordgriffin said:
If I understand this board correctly, This is a place to post if you want YC to be the MALE...

That Said I am looking for an RP partner, via IM, That might be interested in doing a Canon RP, of the movie Ladyhawke, where the Bishop can actually win....(key word, Can)

I had great enthusiasm when I came to this site, but so far I have been completely ignored, maybe that's because I did not supply enough detail..so here goes...

My Idea has to do with the part in the movie where "Phillipe the Mouse" see's the wolf transformation and believes Isabeau and Navarre are Demons. The little runt, with a death sentence on him, Runs into the Bishops guard....in the MOVIE they go to Kill poor Phillipe, in my AU, I was thinking, if they offered him a Pardon (and a generous reward) for turning in the Demons so the Bishop could "exorsize" them... The Bishop (YC) and his men woudl then know the EXACT Location of the cursed lovers, and could be in place when the Sun set, and a Disorenetd wold could be caged and Iseabeau (MC) would be in the Barn still naked....

I go in a lot for a realistic plot (not just sex) and my feeling is, #1 that's more Logical, and #2 a man like the Bishop would PROB be VERY practiced in pleasuring a woman (can you say Iseabeau for 7 years with no relief...I woudl say she is PRIMED).

Thats the premise....

Kinks / Turn On I like: Bondage, Non-consent, Fear of pregnancy and pregnancy, Corruption, Mind Control, (Magic naturally), Dom/Sub, Some Romance IS possible... Animals are fine either way (using them or not). VERY open to OTHER kinks

I WOULD like a LONG TERM role play and not just a one night stand 9though I have nothing else at present)

I have many Ideas, if you do not like this one, please contact me.

Also if this was enough interest to have you LOOK at it, not NOT want to try it, it woudl be VERY helpful if you sent me a PM telling me what the "Turn off" was.

Thanks

Lordgriffin said:

Thats the premise.... if you viwed this post and decided against the RP, I woudl GREATLY appreciate a note telling me what was the Turn off, for you

Bump

Lordgriffin said:
Lordgriffin said:

Thats the premise.... if you viwed this post and decided against the RP, I woudl GREATLY appreciate a note telling me what was the Turn off, for you

Bump
Bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom