Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

west meets east (Wolvenrogue and Mei)

Within seconds, things escalated into a much more intimate situation. The innocent woman never expected this, and she had never been in such a situation before. Mei wasn't sure how to react, but at least she didn't hate it. Her brown-green eyes never wandered off, they stayed fixated on the man before her. Petrified in her position with a shocked expression on her face. The woman had never blushed so hard before, she thought she would had a heart attack! The beating of her heart was so fast and loud that she could hear it in her own ears. With her teeth softly biting down on her bottom lip, she watched as Jonathon bathed. How did he have the guts...? He must have some experience... she just couldn't believe how he hadn't been with a woman before, so he said. Mouth dry and pupils dilated, her arousal was obvious, even her nipples were more noticeable. With the simple act of Jonathon slipping into bed with her, all naked and ready just for her, Mei was at a loss of words. "I-I... you... w-what?" were her first clueless words. And with the slightest touch of their bodies, she moved about a centimeter away, almost unnoticeable, but he noticed.

"Capt- S-sir, I mean J-Jon!" Mei was stuttering like crazy, it was so adorable. Her eyes were now trying to glance at everywhere but him. The girl's body was slightly trembling out of nervousness, and she hoped he didn't think she was afraid. "I-I'm a... v...virgin!" Now she was extremely embarrassed for saying that. Mei bit her lip once again, closing her eyes to calm down a little before opening them to meet the man's eyes. "Sorry, I'm not disliking this... at all. I am..." she sighed, trying to think of the word. "Nervous..." Her arms finally wrapped around him, and he could feel her nervousness with the trembling of her body against his. "I think we should... d-do this later..." she spoke softly with her face hidden against his chest. "Can we go step by step...? Like, we could... ki-..." she didn't dare say the word, but she craved at least a little affection.

"we dont need to do anything you dont want to" . he said as he wrapped a big arm around her, just holdiing her tiny body next to his, his lips near hers then gave her a soft kiss. He too was shaking now. powerfull as he was, this was all new to him.
a great mystery was unfolding in his arms.

Mei was speechless, her eyes wide and her body paralyzed. But after a few moments, she managed to calm down and close her eyes, blushing and slightly kissing the man back. Jonathon's lips perfectly fit in hers, and she felt wonderful. Her small body pressed more against his muscular body and he could feel her soft skin as the shirt rose up about half way on its on. Mei shyly hugged him and didn't move away or stop kissing unless he did. Her heart beat was very fast and he could feel it against his own chest.

The shirt rose up as they cuddled and kissed. His arms were wrapped around her back and held her fast to him. He lowered hi hand to her soft bottom and was surprised that as he kissed hi large hand fell on her soft round and now very naked bottom, the shirt having slid up well above her waist. He froze there but soon realized that her warm moist and equally naked pussy was now tightly pressed to his thigh. Though he did his best to control his reaction, his cock, already aroused, became totally stiff and hard and was now poking her just beneath her breasts.

Feeling something hard poke her, Mei jolted up into a sitting position and looked down scared. There it was, Jon's hard member just begging for more. The oriental gulped and looked at him shyly. "H-hehe, I guess I pushed too hard... um, I won't do it a-again." the girl was blushing and embarrassed for making him so hard with her body. She lied down on the bed again but with her back turned to him. Now, they weren't sure if that made things better or worse. Her naked butt was right in front of the Captain's erection, but she was clueless of this. "G-goodnight... and please don't leave." Mei whispered into the darkness. She could feel his breath on the back of her neck, just tempting her to give in and move towards him.

Jon laid on his side and wrapped his arm around her pulling her back to his chest. His arm was wrapped around her narrow waist. His cock, still hard, rested along the gap between her thighs. He did nothing to invade her further but set about kissing the back of her neck and in his passion, his hand slid slowly up her chest under the shirt until it was just beneath the swell of her soft breasts. He stopped there, but continued to kiss her neck and shoulders and nibble at her ears. He loved how that seemed to make her giggle.

Mei tried hard not to smile or giggle, but it was inevitable when Jon was kissing her ears and neck. It tickled but at the same time it was very sweet and arousing. Her hands rested on top of his, under her breasts, and she caressed them. The young woman was starting to fall asleep as time passed, and it was harder to keep her eyes open. "Jon, you won't hurt me in my sleep... right?" she trusted him enough to let him be naked with an erection pointed at her... How naive and innocent she was, not even she believed it.

"No sweetheart " he said gently " I would never hurt you, especially in your sleep." he slowly moved his hand up to her breast. "Does that hurt my dear? he held his hand firmly over her nipple and enjoyed its warmth. He noted with wonder how it seemed to grow under his hand. You my dear are simply beautiful. Sleep if you wish you will be safe. He felt her relax in his arms and snuggle tight to his warm body against the cold. He continued to massage her nipples until he to drifted off to sleep. When he awoke he was pleased to find he still where she had been, her breast securely in his hand.

The young beauty was still deeply asleep, but she shifted and moved, maybe trying to get comfortable or having a dream. Her virgin womanhood rubbed against his morning wood, he could feel the warm wetness all over his member. She moaned softly, really enjoying how comfy and warm the bed and the man next to her were. The long, light brown hair of the woman was all over the place, messy but adding to her cuteness. The shirt she was wearing was barely there, completely rolled up, her breasts showing. Now that she wasn't so to her side and more on her back, he could see her perfectly round, soft boobs all naked and irresistible.

He laid there enjoying the view. Her breasts were the most amazing things he had ever seen he gently circled the nipples with is finger and rolled them between his finger and thumb. The grew even longer yet. The rose off aerioles the size of silver dollars and dark rose colored. As she unconsciously rubbed his cock with her soaking pussy it began to drive him beyond his ability to resist. He kissed her, wanting her awake. He wanted what was about to happen to be voluntary on her part. He could barely resist now as she was causing his cock to part her outer lips a little more with each time she rocked her hips and it felt heavenly.

Mei suddenly woke up with the kiss, and as soon as she realized their position, she pushed him away as gently as she could. "I-I need... to take a bath, sir... Jon." she swallowed down her nervousness and untangled from his body, standing up and covering herself up. The woman felt extremely bad for leaving him there, all aroused because of her, but she wasn't sure if she wanted to fix his little... big problem. Sometimes she thought that men were only moved by the spice of the moment, and not because they were actually in love. She wanted proof that he wanted her for more than lust and pleasure. "I apologize, I have been so rude! Please, let us take a bath together then, if it will make you feel better."

Jonathon groaned as she got up, but he let her go. He watched as she walked to the tub but he knew she would not get in the water. by now it was ice cold. He got up and filled the kettle, and built up the fire. he put it on to heat. All the time his cock bobbed up and down. Then he went and sat on the sofa and waited for the water to heat.

Mei awkwardly sat beside him and cleared her throat. "Why don't I make you breakfast while we wait for the water to heat up?" She smiled a little, putting her hand over his reassuringly. "Would you like that sir?" her hair fell gracefully over her shoulders and down to cover her chest. She still had the shirt on, but her nipples were hard, so only the hair blocked the man's view. The day was rainy and cloudy, perfect for staying at home and relaxing with a partner. If only Mei would stop playing hard to get, that is.

When she put her hand on his he took it. It wasn't food for which he was hungry. He'd said nothing to this point, but now he spoke. "my dearest maiden, do you not want me? sit with me please. I am not really hungry for food but for you" as he sat there still naked and still aroused he held her hand and looked into her eyes.
'Will you have me or not?"

Innocent as she was, she did want a taste of this handsome man. "We... j-just met, though. How will I know you want me for me... and not for your own satisfaction and pleasures?" It took her great amounts of courage to speak to him in such a way. Her tone was soft and timid still, but sincere. Mei didn't want to hurt his feelings, she was only making sure she wouldn't end up hurt as well. "I don't want to be hurt by a man... Please understand."

"My dear young lady, I asked if YOU would HAVE me. not if I should TAKE you. Icould have taken you last night or this minute if my only concern was pleasure. You need safety and security, and seem to want love. All those things I have to give, but only one woman will ever get them. Will it be you? You need to choose. I don't want a wife that fears me. she must see me as safety and comfort. Can you do that, even when my body is aroused?"

He let go of her hand.

The woman stared into his eyes, trying to find any hint of dishonesty. Mei showed him a small smile before slowly unbuttoning her borrowed shirt. "Just... p-please, gently..." She had never been like this with any other man or even woman. Slowly but surely, the oriental angel took her shirt off, letting it slip down her body as it was pulled by gravity and onto the floor. Her body was completely naked now, not even her hair hid her goddess like figure. Mei blushed intensely and didn't look at him in the eyes, she was embarrassed and looked at the floor where her borrowed shirt was. Her arms were behind her back, nervously playing with the ends of her hair.

Jonathon smiled softly at Mei and looked up and down her beautiful body. Though he remained relatively calm , his manhood responded and was as long and hard as it had ever been. He smiled at her again and told her how beautiful she was then asked her to sit in his lap . He could tell she was reluctant, but he wanted her to relax about being touched and touching him. he held his arms open to accept her in his lap and waited.

Mei gulped and slowly sat on his lap, but also tense and nervous, so she didn't touch his erection. She was just at the corner of his thigh, a bit uncomfortable for trying to avoid what needed attention the most. The goddess in front of the Captain had her nipples hard and she leaned against him, giving him soft kisses all over his neck, arousing him even more. Her wet tongue left a trail of saliva as it traveled from his collarbone, through his neck and to his ear.

He pulled her further onto his lap and wrapped his arm around her waist, and cupped a breast in his hand . "it is ok to touch me don't be afraid. He rolled her niples in his fingers and then placed his hand on her naked thigh and slowy aapproached her woman hood. as his thumb found her slit , he ran it along the moist pink flesh. He lifted her chin and kissed her full on the lips.

"N-..." Mei was about to refuse, but he could see she was only very nervous and understood. She slowly opened up her legs more, spreading them enough to allow him to explore further. The woman's flushed face was adorable and erotic, especially with her biting her lip like that, as if she begged for more. "Sorry, please continue..." her hands slowly moved down to his groin, but they wandered off to his chest instead. She then moved her hands from his chest to his erection, softly caressing his skin all over. She hesitated at first, but Mei touched his erected cock with the tip of her fingers. From then on, she focused on placing her hands fully on his cock.

He could feel her shaking as she touched him and he touched her. He didnt invade her vagina, but just touched her outer lips. "It is ok he said in a soothing voice , it wont bite you! he said with a soft laugh. he moved one of her hands down to cradle his balls to show her he trusted her with his most delicate parts .
he then layed her back on the couch. . Im going to lick you he said.

"Y-you will what?" Mei said with a scared voice, as if she didn't expect that at all. "B-but, it doesn't disgust you?" The poor woman was very innocent and knew nothing about the world of pleasures and lust. She still trusted him and lied down on the sofa without looking too tense and not moving. "If it doesn't, I-I guess you can..." she blushed and looked at him, trying not to avoid his gaze. Her pussy looked pinkish and soft, clean and shaved and very cute. It was just screaming to be licked and fucked.

He leaned over her and put her legs on his shoulders. pushing them wide apart and causing her pussy to open on its own. Leaning down he began to suck on the tiny bud at the top of her slit and it swelled in his lips going from the size of a pea to the size of a lima bean and pulsing gently. Hearing her moan, he slipped his tongue down inside her folds. He lifted her soft ass off the couch giving himself better access. She smelled sweet and clean. "You taste very nice" he said "please don't be afraid." Though after he said it he realized she was too much aroused to be concerned.

It was the best thing she had ever felt yet! The man's lips on her clitoris made her writhe and shiver, she was completely under his control. Soft, exciting moans escaped her mouth and they soon became louder and louder. Her pussy throbbed and pulsated on his lips, getting more wet. It released delicious juices that quenched Jonathon's thirst, and scents that excited him further.

Back
Top Bottom