Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ᶬonster ᵴchool ₩iki &ϯwisted

TwistedNightmare

Super-Earth
Hidden from society there is a school that is home to both monsters and humans. This school houses thousands of students from both races. But there are four that are very well known in this school. The four are all siblings, sisters. The oldest one's name is Lynx. She is known as the Queen of the place with her perfect fair skin, white snake tail and her perfect hair. Second are the twins Grania Ginnette they are known as the sporty ones. They take part in all sorts of sports that the school has. Then there is Eleena who is like a princess of sorts of the siblings she is the second born but lastly there is the young one of the family, the baby. She is known to just keep to herself as the shy one she always has her head in a book. Her name is Azia. She likes to read books and have some time at the lake, she is more of the black sheep of the three other sisters.

mikuo was one human who would also have to live with the idea of monsters, he didn't know how or why or what but things happened and now schools were even divided into stead of many kinds of people to only two types of people, humans and monsters. The boy could t believe it himself but whatever, normal was normal and that didn't really change anything drastically for anyone. Here was monsters but that didn't xhnage that he still didn't have much friends wasnt popular with either kind of girl. He was even unlucky to hear any compliments from any girls that he would overhear but whatever, no care at all in the world.

Lynx was lounging outside in the sun as she had smirked as she had allowed the sun to shine down on her beautiful skin. The males seemed to always go for her, no matter if they were human or monster they had all loved her and all wanted her and Lynx was the type of woman who loved all the attention on her end. Lynx was the attention whore out of the four sisters. Lynx loved all the attention she got people either held her books for her, compliment her or begged to be by her which she loved, it got her off.

Grania on the other hand was out in a sanded area of the school as she was with a few other woman as she was playing some beach vollyball with her friends. Grania was into the male kind but not only that she was also into some females, she found both genders hot in their own way. She had grinned as she had sprung up and spiked the ball down as she had did a little dance in victory as her team highed fived.

Ginnette was in the gym with her own team as they were going up and down the court with an orange basket ball as she had grinned. Ginnette had looked over into the stands and grinned as she had winked at a male who had seemed to plus. Ginnette was a player, she would sleep with a male almost every night. The woman loved to have heat and the male species were just the perfect heaters. Ginnette had soon dunked the ball as she had grinned proud of her own team.

Eleena was out with her sister Lynx as she had sat up in the tree not to far from her sister as she had looked out over the school yard, her tail twisted around the branch as she had leaned back. "So what do you think is going to happen?" She asked Lynx who had looked toward her sister. "Not sure but I hope its good, this place is getting boring" Lynx responded to Eleena as she had nodded in agreement. Eleena wasn't much of a girl but she liked attention and how woman and men looked at her, she had a fling with a few teachers.

Azia was in the school, but she wasn't anywhere near her sisters oh no this young snake was a year younger then the twins who were third born. Azia was off in the library where she spent most of her time which she liked. Azia wasn't much for the sister thing, she was more of a black sheep since her mother was a water snake and not a popular breed like the others. Azia's tail wrapped around her as she was leaning in a beanbag chair hands on a book as her greenish hair hung around her shoulders as she read

The boy would be one of the outsiders liking the warm air outdoors instead of being inside all the time. His hair being colored would be even more brighter, making him standing out more from the crowd itself. He could see a good amount of groups talking to each other, just walking past them. The boy put his hands in his pockets running a hand through his hair, glancing over at a pair of lamas under the tree. Of course he could tell they were friends maybe even best being the same species but f course he wouldn't know. Mikuo would sit and lean back under a tree that was actually right across from where the two girls were minding his own business. Luckily he didn't give much attention to anyone in particular whether he knew them pretty well or not.

The two girls Lynx and Eleena had both seemed to look toward the other tree as they had looked at each other and grinned. Eleena had smirked as she had flicked out her forked tougue sensing the male was close as she had climbed down and looked at her sister who had nodded. Both girls had soon made their way over toward the male Eleena heading up in the tree as she would make herself quiet as Lynx had come around. "You look new here" She said as she had smirked. Lynx had ribbons around her tail as she had leaned back a little allowing the male to see more of her body while Eleena had hung from the tree. "I don't remember seeing you around before" She added as she had leaned in close her tongue flecked against his neck. "He smells good too" Eleena hadded as Lynx had grinned as she moved closer. "Tell us what is your name" Lyxn said as she moved her tail to go around the male keeping him there.

The boy looked around as he saw a girl going toward him though at first he would think that she was going somewhere else. Mikuo shrugged and crossed his arms but saw she wasn't turning any other way accept to him. Looking up he would see the girl looking behind to see that she was really a snake. "Well...yeah sorta..new.." He sat up a bit turnig his head to the side his spine tingling feeling a warm tongue up against his neck though it wasn't the white haired girl in front of him but above. Mikuo tensed up as they both got even closer to him. Of course he wasn't scared but feeling awkward ar the closeness, "t-the names m-mikuo"

Lynx and Eleena had both laughed as they would both come in front of him now as he could see the beauty in the two but also the difference as they had both smirked. "Aww Look Elee you made him all nervous" Lyxn said as she had grinned as Eleena has smiled. "Aww sorry sweetie pea, didn't mean to make you all sssshivery" She said with the s extending as she had grinned. Lynx had smiled. "So you said your sota new how sorta new are you exactly, I know everyone in this school" She added as Eleena laughed and soon the male would hear some more voices.

"Huh, what's this I hear about a sorta new student?" Grania asked as she had come into view her red hair lose behind her as she had come beside the other two. "Oo look at you handsome" She said and grinned. "Names Grania" She said extending a hand. "Oh Grania, you are not sleeping with this one" Lynx said as a new laughter had come as he would see another girl the same race as the other tree. "Yeah Grania, save some men for us" Ginnette said as she had come into view as she had grinned. "But his hair has a nice color to it, I bet he would be good in bed too" Ginnette said as she had leaned forward her body almost pressed against him as Grania had pulled her twin back.

"Ladies we are all equal here" Lynx said as she had smirked. "I think we should each get a turn with him" She added as Grania had chuckled. "Please Lynx you have the guys kissing your tail your the queen snake of this place let us have some fun for once" Ginnette said as she had crossed her arms over her chest.

" he couldn't help but hold his breath for a moment feeling nervous not wanting to tense up more knowing it would just hurt him, " uhh..y-yeah..." He gave a nervous chuckle as well turning to the other who asked a question, "I've only been here for a week more or less..." The boy couldn't quite remember because he didn't care to but it wasn't much at all even compared to other students who been here first for even a week or two.

He looked between the other two as the sun seemed blocked out for a moment before he turned to hear another girl, "g-grania.." He simply repeated already feeling swarmed by the three now. Mikuo sat up a bit more not knowing at all what to say or do. For the moment he just sat there thinking what the hell is going on for no reason before he jumped a bit his spine tingling again, if he had been drinking something he would have already choked already hearing about sleeping. Man he didn't know whether he was lucky or not with all these girls now.

"Umm..I-" he said trying to stand up but he couldn't move his arms much or move his legs much either seeing as one of them had kept him down while he didn't notice. Mikuo just shut up not knowing what to do at all not knowing whether he should be really scared of what they were already planning with him. Mikuo just sat there helpless trying to think why this was even possible to happen, now he knew what a mouse felt being chased by a snake now. He would be surrounded by shadows and bodies blocking out the sun and leaving and making the shade bigger though he could feel a lot of warmth from them on top of him now.

Lynx had grinned as her tail had wrapped around Mikuo as she had moved in closer. "I just want a small taste" She whispered into his ear before her lips would be pressed against his as she had pulled back and licked her lips as she had grinned. "Mmm he dose taste good" She said as she had grinned as Eleena had nodded as she was the next one to move in.

"Maybe we should see what we are working with" She added as the girls all cheered as Lyxn had kept his arms held down as Eleena had moved in but was hanging upside down her chest almost in his face as she had grinned. "Don't worry my venom isn't at all that poisonousness" She said as she had grinned before her hands and moved to hsi shirt and ripped it off his exposing his body.

Grania had watched as her sisters had held the boy down and took off his shirt as she had grinned. "Mmm now its my turn" She added as she had slithered in close to him her hands touching his chest. "ooo smooth skin, I like guys with smooth skin" She said as she had pressed her body against his her lips on his neck as she had moved her fangs along his neck

"Now now save some for me" Ginnette had said as she was the last one to move in as she had smirked. "He seems like a young thing, but that won't bother me" She grinned as she had moved her hands and started to work on his pants. "Lets see what kind of package you have" She chuckled

Mikuo was really screwed now, that's what he got being a new human student, being picked on by monsters though it was good they were all girls with the human part but being snakes was another thing. " please sto-" he said his lips being taken by one of the snakes hearing that the white haired girl was the most popular, again for humans it was cool for a popular girl to like him accept the snake part again. " can't I get some spa-" again his words of protest would be cut off trying to lift his arms up but again not knowing now that something was holding them.

He could feel movement now as the other girl had already taken him in, " why?!" He said shocked that she didn't care about ripping off his shirt, his eyes wide for a moment before it would look like he didn't have much strength left to fight back. Mikuo shivered again from the coldness of her hand but feeling even warmer as their heat touched his bare skin, shivering and clenching his teeth feeling the fangs on him, damn he was more scared now from the fangs themselves at the moment than anything shivering again...

"Please stop!! Not that! Not here!" He yelled trying a bit hard now to at least get an arm or to out but nothing worked he was totally useless even more with having a bunch of them together instead of one snake. Mikuo couldn't think why someone like him ended like this.

Lynx had grinned as she had kept his arms down as she had watched her sisters teasing the human boy, this was so great she was loving this so much watching him shiver and suffer in their presence as she had soon moved in allowing some grip to be loosen but it wouldn't be long until it tightened again.

"Now listen here new human" She said as she had grinned. "If I let you go you need to serve us all" She added as her eyes glowed a yellow as her own forked tongue had come out. "Do you understand me, you will serve each and everyone of us no matter what it ism because if you don't" She said as Eleena had come in. "We eill find you and inject you with our venom and we are not sure how much a human bod like yours could take from for sisters" Eleena said as she had laughed.

He looked up feeling free but seeming to give up not bothering as his arms were grabbed again, he wouldn't be scared anymore accept with the fact that he was trapped by so many girls just even trying this outside even at school too. Again he would feel like the worst wasn't sven this yet but the next few seconds, looking over as she talked as he could feel a dominant still scary aura from them. Oh great for him for living a normal human life, this would be the last time he could ever relax as he shivered again with venom.

Now it was worse, human women blackmailing not as bad but snake girls, they could kill him more easily even without poison. A family of snakes that out of nowhere made him their personal slave. " o-ok I-i get it..." It was hard not to act scared still with so many eyes looking at him.

Lynx had soon smirked as she had pulled back as the four sisters had all stood together as they all grinned. "Good now pick up your pants and leave" Ginnette said as she had smirked and used her tail to whip him in the ass as she had laughed and soon they had all walked off to see what else they could do around the school.

He took a deep breathe deciding to just keep himself away from them for a bit and run, pulling up his pants and his belt, jumping a bit from the pain of the whip, running behind the building to hide on the other side great he would be shirtless for the rest of the day and the tatters would be left on the tree like someone just ate a human. He opened his bag and wore a plain black jacket with silver lines around the end of the sleeves, just like his ripped blue shirt.

Mikuo sighed and looked back seeing them leave already, his class wouldn't start for a bit longer yet so he would decide to sneak into the building with his hood up and his head down trying to avoid attention from anyone else.

The students seemed to not really pay attention to the male as they would be busy with their own work, but soon he would run into a girl as she had dropped her books. "I'm so sorry" She said as she had looked at the male as she had smiled a sweet shy smile at him as he would noticed she had a snake bottom as well.

He sighed going through the hall, it wouldn't help to use run and walk away so the hood would have lasted for a bit until he would come to school again. He walked over going to the ther end as he bumped into someone, looking up to glance at her face then look back down, backing up a bit as he saw the snake form, " sorry!!" He turned and ran past her going outside again to the other end of the school. Mikuo didn't want to deal with snake girls just after that now, he had to hide and avoid them for now.

Azia had looked at the male before she could say anything to him he had taken off, she had watched him leave as she had looked down. She had a feeling that her sisters had something to do with that as she had sighed and moved outside as she hoped the guy would be alright.

Mikuo decided to hide again under a tree though he wasn't hiding the first time until now. He pulled his hood off for a moment as he shook his head to fix his hair from being all messy. His blue hair reflecting some light and glowing with the angle of the sun. Azia would have seen him by the hair and the side of his face. He grabbed his hood and held it leaning back straight to hide behind the tree.

Azia had noticed the hair as she had looked in the direction as she had slowly moved toward him. "Before you leave please wait" Her voice was so soft and quiet unlike the others as she had slowly approached him. She had given a small smile her hair over her shoulders. "My name is Azia, and I am sorry about my sisters if they did this to you" She spoke as she had looked at him as she had got down low.

He backed up a bit, " another sister...." He sighed and calmed down a bit he would be ready to run but he would at least listen first. " they just wildly attacked me..but actually I found out their personality pretty fast. We got the cold threatening one with a brown tail, the white haired girl was the queen I guess. A sadistic perv one and I don't know about the other two...can't even remember their names." He gave a deep breath, the queen just forced me to be their slaves mostly and of course im running. I really hope I can save myself."

Azia had looked at him and nodded. "They are like that, I am sorry they treated you wrongly" She added as she had moved a little closer to him. "They don;t really pay attention to me but I'm sure if you stayed around me they wouldn't even notice, I'm not really one of them" She said as she had gave off a small smile. "They are all land ones, I'm more of a water" She added hoping he would calm down a little.

" well your only sane one of the group I know then..." He scratched the back of his neck and crossed his arms, " they probably wouldn't notice you but there's no way in hell they wouldnt do something the first time they would see me..." Mikuo leaned back a bit as she was even closer to him, " uhh yeah I kinda figured...well I think we should maybe go somewhere else...I'm screwed no matter where I am in the school if even one of them found me..." Mikuo turned to look around then back to her wondering if she would want to do anything.

Azia had looked at him as she would keep her distance from him knowing how humans were as she had nodded and soon smiled. "Why don't we go to the library they never go in there" She said as she had looked at him and then looked down at her hands as she had seemed to be playing with a flower she had in her hand.

"I guess but I don't think I can even make it, knowing that their still together maybe..." He put his hood back on stretched his arms, turning to walk back to the hall and back to the other side trying to find the library. He was already trying to be careful looking around for places to hide in case he would run into of them still wanting not to risk himself even with being another snake girl.

Azia had looked at him as she would sliver a little in front of him as she had looked back a few times and soon they would reach the library as she had smiled and soon moved to her chair as she had cuddled right up and looked toward him. "Make yourself comfortable" She spoke

Back
Top Bottom