Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Friendship (P) -Ladydark-Furry Princess-

Rose knew he wanted her off and if anything that enticed her more she wanted to make him cum no matter what even if she made it happen by force and she was doing so well until the music started to play her grip weakened as the music took over until he was simply able to move her arms and model her like a doll. When Alex walked off she simply stayed still 'enjoying' the music when he returned he gave her a command before awakening her, she simply stepped over and put her sweater back on before starting to look through the clothes pile again. "Hmmmm maybe something more...ordinary." She grabbed out a pair of tight fitting jeans and purple top "These look perfect." She changed out of the sweater dress into the new outfit it contoured her curves amazingly making her ass a thing of beauty and showing off plenty of cleavage without looking skanky. "Oh I love it, Alex what do you think I think it works well on the sexy department without making me look like I'm trying suck up for sexual attention."

He watches her and smiles "You look lovely... But you look good no matter what you wear kitten..." He smirks, loving the little glare she gives when he uses his nickname for her. "You should try a pair of jean shorts with that too... Maybe nice cutoffs..." He stands and looks through the piles, knowing he had her get a pair "Yes... These ones..." Tight jean capris that cut off and were frayed just above her knees. "Try these..." He hands them over to her and moves to sit back on the bed, crossing his legs to watch her pick out more outfits.

"One day your going to use that nickname and I am going to kick your ass." The threat accompanied by a glare. "Shorts you think? Yeah I guess this top could still let that look pretty good." She was still eyeing herself in the mirror as she reached for the pair he was talking about and slipping out of her tight fitting jeans which was a challenge enough as the material struggled to go over her nicely shaped butt only to be replaced by slightly looser jean shorts. "Yeah I think that looks good." Rose looked into the mirror and part of her mind wandered to thoughts of her perfect man simply having his way with her in this, pulling her shorts down with hands grabbing ample handfuls of her breasts, she let out a small sexual purr as she thought about it while biting her lip before realizing Alex was in the room. "Ummm...ahhh anyway I think I might be done for now I'll clean these up and find some more later."

Alex watches her a minute and smiles, he could tell he was thinking about 'him', he prefect man, enjoying her in those clothes. "Alright... Hey... What do you say to a movie tonight... My treat..." He slowly gets up from the bed "Wear something nice and I'll throw in dinner..." He smirks and hits play once more "When I say Date... You will believe you're in love with me, have been for forever... Go" he puts his hands on her shoulders and looks at her in the mirror "It'll be like a test date... Just you and me..." He watches her through the mirror, feeling her body relax as the music's hold let's go again.

"Sure sounds like fun and I can't say no to a free dinner." She poked her tongue out at him playfully she was about to make another comment the music kicked in and she fell under its spell once more, she visibly shivered as the command word was said and her face changed from playful to filled with blush and a little bit of embarrassment. "S-sure..." Goosebumps dotting her skin as he watched her in the mirror her tail curled up as she felt butterflies in her stomach and ears twitched occasionally. "I'll just get ready and umm be out in a minute." Rose seemed confused as she tried to find each of her words, her eyes darting up to look at him for the smallest of moments before darting away as she guided him from her room after he left closing the door and resting against it with her heart pounding. "Okay heres our chance." She smiled from ear to ear as she set to getting ready and after about half an hour stepped from her room wearing a knee length sky blue dress, it was fairly plain but served to guide attention to her silver hair and fur, her hair up in a pigtail so it wouldn't fall in her face which would probably be the first time Alex saw her hair like this Rose didn't wear makeup the only differing in her skin was a pair of black tights beneath her dress she smiled nervously as she attempted to look confident like her normal self but couldn't manage it as she shifted on the spot. "I...I'm ready!" She yelled out louder then she meant to with blush still covering her face. "I mean..I'm ready." She hugged her black purse as she further embarrassed herself, she wasn't used to being on the vulnerable side and having to deal with lovey dovey stuff it just wasn't her.

Alex noticed her change and smiles softly as she leads him from the room, he quickly heads to his and starts to change. He put on nice black jeans and a button up shirt, and made himself look good, this would be a real look at what they might be. He steps from his room at her call and chuckles gently "Relax kitten... You looked spooked..." He walks up to her and reaches up, touching her hair softly "This is new... I like it... And I can still see your ears..." He pets them gently and smiles at her "You look beautiful kitten... Is that for me?" He wasn't sure how her mind was working, did she believe he didn't know how she felt, or were they a couple in her mind. "I was thinking that sushi place you like..."

First date with Alex she had to do it right and couldn't make an embarrassment of herself or at least thats what she told herself. "I'm okay." She couldn't look him in the eyes she was so nervous and embarrassed especially as he moved closer and touched her hair which if she was more calm probably would have caused a purr. "You like it?" Her voice soft and raised as he complimented the change in hairstyle. "Y-yeah I was hoping you would like it...I don't change my look much and just thought..." She cut herself off knowing that she was rambling. "Sushi sounds good." Rose was like a schoolgirl with her first crush and considering this was her first date and due to the command the first guy she was truly interested in it wasn't far off. "You don't mind? We can go somewhere you really like if you want." Rose was normally so confident and was reasonably tomboyish to see her embrace her femininity in such a drastic way and be so awkward would feel like a once in a lifetime oppurtunity.

Alex smiles, she was adorable, more so then normal, he scratches her one ear lightly, "Sweety... Relax.. I like sushi too..." He takes her hands and holds them softly "Take a deep breath... Good... Now let's go..." He keeps hold of one of her hands and leads her from the apartment, taking his keys and locking up. He takes her to the car and they head out "So... Any idea on the movie you want to see..." He was driving to the restaurant, taking his time so they could talk "I don't think you'd like anything scary tonight... You're already too jumpy... I don't want to scare you kitten... Tonight should be fun right..." He glances at her at the next red light, reaching out to him her hand again.

Rose softly nuzzled against Alex's scratching hand until he reached for her hand her heart skipping a beat as they interlinked fingers, he told her to take a deep breath which she did a long slow breath which certainly helped. "Movie?" So taken by her nervousness that she entirely forgot what they were doing. "Oh right umm the new hotel transylvania is out right? Lets see that." Her words coming together more easily as she concentrated on something else when he called her kitten this time there was no glare instead only a larger smile, she grabbed his reach hand while they were stopped. "You look really nice and handsome..." She looked him over now properly he looked stylish without being overdressed she looked at her own dress hoping it had the same effect and rather then attracting him to her body helped keep the attention on her face although her attention was easily taken by him she didn't even look out the window either her eyes were on him or staring into her lap because she felt embarrassed she was staring at him for so long.

He held back his grins for a soft smile, who knew she could be so sweet and nervous, he had noticed her looking at him, almost staring. 'So... This is one sided in her mind... Perfect...' He thinks before taking a turn to enter the parking lot, he parks and gets out, then moves to open her door. "Kitten?" He holds his hand out to her, he helps her from the car and leads her inside, holding her hand again. "Table for two?"

Rose was taking another deep breath as he stepped out of the car trying to compose herself she was about to reach for the door handle when he opened her side and reached out for her, he was so cute, he was such a cliche romantic she reached out her shaking hand to grab his as she stepped out while her tail went through moments of relaxation and becoming stiff as a rod as her own state of nervousness rocketed and plummeted with almost each breath the two were led to a table and sat down Rose made her order knowing exactly what to get for herself but also decided she had to make some conversation. "Ummm s-so..." Her mind blank before she began to talk as if on her own. "I-i wonder if people think I'm just playing the stereotype when I say I love sushi I mean a cat liking fish..right?" Oh god what was she saying her eyes opened wide as her mind screamed.

Alex laughs softly and takes a drink of his water "Wow... You are nervous..." He leans closer and smiles "About what I wonder... Isn't this just a simple practice date... Two good friends..." He reaches over and takes her hand, rubbing it softly and looking at her. "Or... Is this... Like I'm hoping... Something more... And the first of many..." He lifts her hand and kisses it softly, still looking at her, he thought maybe letting her know how he felt, would help her relax some. "Well kitten... Which is it..." He spoke softly so it was only them.

Rose was simply frozen as he talked and leaned in and as he mentioned that it was just a practice date her heart dropped until he took her hand and spoke again. "S-s-something m-more?" Unable to stop her stuttering as she tried to check her reality and wasn't confused by what he was saying she watched him raise her hand and kiss it her eyes open wide again as her mind screamed this time not in panic but due to the lovestruck feeling taking over, she remained frozen stiff for about 30 seconds not even taking a breath before simply melting into her chair. "More!" She answered enthusiastically before grabbing a glass of water. "I mean...I would like this to be something more." Rose said with a smile as she began to drink, the cool water being a godsend as she gulped down the entire glass within moments. "S-sorry its my first date and well...and we've been friends and I don't want to screw that up and just..." She tried to take another deep breath. "I'm not good at this sort of thing..." Rose did feel a bit better with his confession but still this was not her forte she had never been in the situation and wasn't overly in touch with her own romantic feelings.

Alex smiles and calls over to have her water refilled, than looks at her "Rose... Kitten, I have liked you for so long... Since we started high school in fact..." He looks at her hands "Watching you grow from that cute little kitty... That used to play in the mud with me.. To this beautiful and often sexy Kitten..." He moves his chair slightly closer to her and looks at her "I thought you'd catch on with how protective I was of you... How I hated you near other boys..." He knew she would never remember this, but getti it out felt good "Why I never ha a girlfriend... Why I went to prom alone... Even though I had several offers..." He reaches up and cups her cheek "Because no one could measure up to my sweet Kitten..."

She didn't know what to say, everything he was confessing the whole situation was just so hard to wrap her head around the fact that both of them had liked each other since they were little listening to him call her beautiful and even sexy she never knew how he felt she never even noticed she felt like the worst but that was blown away by her heart fluttering as he cupped her cheek and told her no one could measure up. "I...you..." Absolutely lost for words only able to raise her hand to hold his as they stared into each others eyes. Their food arrived but she didn't take notice and her stomach doing flips from butterflies. "I don't know what to say..." Her legs felt like jelly. "I'm so sorry for not noticing Alex...if I had..." Rose was thinking over a million things in her head trying to think of some way to tell him how she felt but was simply unable to. "Listen...lets not go to the movies...lets go home sit down and just watch a movie on the couch...I know you wanted to go to the cinema but its a bit hard to share a hug on those seats." Her nervous smile still very much there but she had to do something for him, god how much she wanted to lean over and kiss him but knew she wouldn't be able to keep herself composed especially in a public place.

Alex was enjoying her reactions and smiling as she said they'd skip the movie "That's fine by me Kitten... More then fine..." He looks down "You didn't even notice your food..." He smiles and snatches her chopsticks before she can grab them "Ah... Open..." They had been here often enough, he knew how she liked her fish, he prepares it and holds it up to her mouth. "Good?" At her smile, he continues to feed her a few more times, "I think you liking fish is cute..." He smiles and let's her feed herself, then starts to eat his own "So... What shall we watch at home..."

"Food?" Rose's stare moved to her food. "Oh...when?" She hoped no one had seen her in such a state being all gooey and love stricken. She reached for her chopsticks but Alex's hand snatched them before she had the chance to grab them. "What?" She looked up at him as he offered it to her. "T-thanks." Her heart skipping a beat once again as she took the fish, he was so unimaginably cute as he continued to feed her he really was the most cliche romantic but she loved it so utterly adorable, he asked her about what movie. "I don't know just whatever we see first." Her smile almost beginning to ache with how permanent it was, in reality she wouldn't be watching the movie but just enjoying the time with him and if he kept going with this cuteness she wasn't sure if she would be able to hold off to another date for so much more then a movie. The two finished and paid before heading back to the car. "T-thanks for dinner...I'm really glad we did this Alex I never realized just how much of a cute romantic you were..."

Alex opens the car and helps her in, then gets in himself and starts the car up, he smiles at her "I'm glad we did it too... It was quite fun..." They pull out and arrive home a little while later, they walk in and he tosses his keys in the bowl, then move to the living room. "Let's get into something comfortable... Would you like popcorn?" He asked while heading to his room to change, he strips and pulls on some pj pants and a baggy shirt, then goes to make popcorn while she gets ready.

"Yeah popcorn sounds great I'll just go change." Rose moved to her room and after stripping down and taking her hair down she put on her pink and white striped pajamas before looking herself in the mirror. "Okay...so he went to all this effort...hes liked me for ages...and he has been the most sweet romantic guy...but should I go for more...we haven't even kissed yet but." She stared at herself struggling to make the decision. "I guess we will see." She stepped out to see him with a bowl of popcorn and her face was filled with nervousness as she fought with the decision. "Alr-right lets watch." She jumped onto the couch but sat bolt upright wondering what to do what was right to do and what would be unacceptable.

Alex grabs the remote and sits on the couch "Here..." He passes her the popcorn before half laying on the couch, he pulls her closer and having her restinf between his legs. "Relax Kitten... This is me..." He reaches up and starts to rub and scratch her ears softly "We've seen each other at our worsts... Breathe..." He keeps it up, slowly moving his had to massage her shoulders and neck, she was so tense.

Rose let out a small yelp of confusion and worry as she was pulled closer to sit between his legs she was told to relax but it didn't help to much until he began to play with her ears which made her mellow out a little bit she took another big breath and very visibly relaxed as she leaned back he began to massage her neck and shoulders. "Ohhhh." Her tail now becoming slack as she tilted her head back, eyes closed as she enjoyed his massage. "That feels really nice." After a few minutes she opened her eyes. "Thanks Alex." A surprise to the two of them she leaned up and placed a kiss on his lips before pulling away suddenly. "S-s-s-sorry I just! You just I..." A deep blush filling her face as she tried to explain that she couldn't stop herself.

Even he was suprised when she kissed him, but he doesn't let her get away, as she tries to explain, he pulls her back and kisses her again. "Mmm..." He shifts her to slightly straddle him, laying on his chest, he slowly pulls away to look at her, he brushes her hair from her face. "Should I say sorry too..." He smiles softly and holds her to him gently. "I've wanted to do that... For years..." The fact that he had already kissed her didn't matter, this one felt different, he runs his fingers slowly along her arm.

While still in her panic she felt him pull her back for another kiss, her thoughts becoming an unintelligible mess of incomplete thoughts she didn't even notice him move her to his chest before pulling away. "N-no don't apoligize that was...breathtaking." Rose panting softly as she looked down at him and now rested her head softly against his chest. "I could stay here forever..." She was in such a comfortable position her body now beginning to purr loudly against him as the two simply laid with each other. "Your amazing."

As she settles against him, he moves to start running his fingers along her back, almost tickling softly, he even gently lifts her top to run over bare skin. "I... I lied Kitten... When I said I liked you..." He continues to run his fingers over her. "That doesn't even come close to how I feel..." He looks down at her "I love you Kitten... And I want to call you mine..."

Rose's tail stood up slowly as he began to slowly run over her back and she couldn't help but let out a small pleasured but surprised gasp as he lifted her top. "I love you too Alex I never thought I would get a chance to admit it and I can be yours from now on Alex your my boyfriend." She said decisively as if thats what he meant. "And I am your girlfriend..." She sounded almost proud to say it, like she had achieved something amazing.

Back
Top Bottom