Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Friendship (P) -Ladydark-Furry Princess-

Alex was sitting on the couch again and turns to look back at her, he smiles "I'd love to help... Would you like to do it now? Just let me run to the bathroom and I'll meet you in your room..." He gets up and passes her in the hall, heading to the bathroom and going in. "I'm sorry I hurt you kitten... But it's all set right now..." He says softly to himself as he washes his hands, he dries them and pulls out his phone again "Now... I want to see her wearing a few things I picked..." He smirks, then heads to her room, he plays the music before he enters, so she doesn't see him before hand. "You will find it perfectly normal to strip and try on anything I ask... Go.." He turns it off, then enters the room after she wakes up "So... Which bags will we start with first..." He moves to take a seat on the bed, smiling at her.

"Yeah I want to wear a cute outfit when we go back to uni. Make all the girls jealous and the guys snap their necks to look at me." She breathed a sigh of relief mentally thanking her stars that he didn't comment and probably didn't hear. "Yeah no problem I'll be in my room sorting through them." Rose started looking through the bags to find something that would work. "Man how much money did I spend?" She hadn't realized just how much she bought so she made sure the floor was clean before spilling all of the bags into a big pile. "Screw the bags theres so many." She started sorting each of the items of clothing into its own section on the floor, all of the tops stacked neatly, skirts and dresses stacked beside each other. "Oh umm...Can you look the other way." She totally forgot that she bought not only underwear but lingerie and now her face was bright red with blush. "Theres some...delicate items that you probably shouldn't see." She had also forgotten that they had been picked out by him due to that command that she had to like and buy what he picked.

He smiles at her and watches as she dumps things out, his eyes move to the lingerie, he points to them as she tried to hide them. "I won't look at them... But how about you try those on, let me see how they look... Then we'll work on your new outfit..." He shifts and sits more on the end of her bed, so he could see her clearly, he crosses his legs. "We'll find a cute outfit for the guys..." He glances at the piles to see if he could pick one out while he waits.

If she could control herself she probably would have given him a joking slap for making such a perverted 'joke' around her but the hypnotic command altered her reaction. "Yeah okay." A smile on her face as she took off the bathrobe and slid out of her wet underwear, now standing naked in front of him as if it was nothing before slipping into one of the sets of sexy lingerie. "Alright." After fiddling with it a little bit she now stood in a sheer white lace bralette beneath an almost transparent white slip and she wore thigh high white stockings connected to a lace garter belt. "I think this is my fav personally." She stood on display as if this was a totally normal situation to be in, beside her was a black flyaway babydoll with frilly babydoll panties and red merrywidow set with some matching stockings.

He smiles and makes no outward reaction to her stripping, acting as normal as possible, he looks her over. "I don't know... Let's see the red set... I like red on you..." He smiles again and moves back to let her get changed, he looks her over "Simply stunning..." He then moves to sit with his feet on the floor, watching her closer, totally unaware she was stripping and showing off lingerie.

"Red? Sure." Rose stripped out of what could barely be called clothes and put on the second set, the bustier was a bit uncomfortable but as she put on the rest of the set she couldn't help but look into the mirror and think that if she saw herself now even she would struggle to say no, her stockings felt so nice and smooth she just loved the feeling of wearing them there was something so very...naughty about stockings, her red panties may as well not have been there considering how thin the material was. "MMM I didn't think I would like this one as much but I think it works." She looked herself over in the mirror, posing a couple of times to check herself out even bending over to check out just how good her rack looked in it, giving Alex the most perfect view of her ass and pussy.

'Nnn... Damn that's hot...' He shifts to keep himself covered, and calming himself down. "See... Red is your colour... Now what about these..." As much as he loved the see through outfits, he couldn't send her out in that without having to beat a few people. He hands her a few sweater dresses, they had slits and holes above her breasts to show off her nice cleavage. "And maybe with one of these..." He pulls out a few short shorts and a few miniskirts, he sets them in a pile for her to try on with the dresses.

"Oh I just realized I have this perfect burgundy red lipstick that would be perfect with this." As he suggested the items she thought about getting into some normal underwear but decided she couldn't be bothered and instead just grabbed the dress, the bustier underneath making her breasts stand out even more with the dress. "I bought miniskirts?" Rose had always viewed them as a cheap way to get attention and so had never worn them herself. "Maybe if the short shorts don't look good." She put on the short shorts which looked cute but it didn't really match the message the sweater was sending out. "I guess...I'll give them a go." She switched out the shorts for the skirt and looked at herself in the mirror. "I can't deny they go together...I still feel like a cheap whore just for wearing it though." That probably wasn't helped by the red stockings as well as the miniskirt but it definitely suited the dress more then her short shorts. "What do you think Alex?"

He smiles at her "Much better with the miniskirt... You look very cute, any guy would want you... And I'm sure the girls will be jealous..." He looks at her again "Try it without the red outfit on... See how it looks then..." He sits back and watches again, setting his phone beside him on the bed, but out of her sight. He quite liked the dress on her, but knew it would look a lot better with nothing underneath, he thinks about something as he waits.

"Well thats good at least...still not a fan but if you think it looks good then thats okay." She continued to look in the mirror with a bit of disappointment. "Yeah I guess me being lazy didn't work in this situation, she pulled off the stockings and underwear and with a bit of fiddling under the sweater even managed to take off the bustier and slid it down now going commando beneath the small skirt and thick sweater dress. "I guess that does look better, certainly makes me look less cheap doesn't it?"

This is what he had been waiting for, he hits play then looks at her, he watches her "When I say the word 'Hentai' you will again be that hentai cat girl... Horny and wanting to suck cock... Go.." He doesn't move from his seat and continues to watch her, when she bends over to pose again. He looks at her and turns the music off "Relax.... You don't look cheap... You don't even have that hentai look..." He smilee, "You'll be just fine... Trust me... Would I lie to you..."

While looking at herself she suddenly spaced out and her body stood accepting the command before the music stopped, her mind awakening as she continued to pose before turning towards him as he spoke, glad that she didn't look cheap but halfway through the next statement her mind shifted, the Rose that everyone knew and loved altered to the girl that Alex loved her face filled with that anime energy as she jumped up and down. "Mister mister I bet you like it." This Rose knew full well the effect her body had on Alex as she turned and shook her butt while bending over, giving him full view of her naked behind but then standing and walking over before dropping to her knees. "Nya cream from mister is the best cream." Her eyes open wide as she attempted to reach for his pants.

Alex watches her and smiles "Hello again my Kitten..." He reaches out and pets her ears as she kneels before him, then he wonders something and helps her stand. "You can have my cream in a moment Sweety..." He hikes her dress up so it doesn't get wet, the starts to scratch at the base of her tail, wondering if his commands would overlap. He looks up at her and scratches a bit harder, he'd love to see how she acted with no inhibitions when he scratched her tail.

Rose's alter ego was certainly surprised as Alex pulled her up and had the most heartbreaking look of disappointment but then he pulled up her dress. "Nya oh mister your so naughty." The look then that took over her face was absolute shock as he scratched at her tail. "Nyaaa...." Her body relaxing against him as she felt the desire filling her and unlike her counterpart reveled in the feeling. "Mmm mister..." She began to kiss at his neck, every passing second becoming more intense as she pushed him over onto the bed falling with him to lay on top she began to rub herself against him while attempting to leave a hickey on his neck.

Alex smiles and falls back slowly as she pushes him "That's it kitten..." He slips his other hand between them to rub her clit in time with her tail. He could feel how wet she was before he touched her, his pants becoming damp where she ground against him. "Kitty's gonna cum... Isn't she... My Kitten's so wet... And responsive..." He starts to kiss and lick at her neck as well, rubbing and scratching faster, again he wanted to overload her program. "That's it... Cum for me kitty..." She was bucking her hips against his hand.

"Nyaa!" Her body absolutely at his command as he played with her and now his hand providing so much stimulation to her wet pussy. "Nyaa mister I'm going to..." He kept going, Rose never got a chance to get used to the sensation. "Mister...keep going..." Her nails began to dig into his shoulders now as she continued to kiss and now even bite softly at his neck. "Nyaa!" Her body burning with desire as he sent her over the edge, her juices pouring over his pants. "N..now lets get those off." Rose reached down and undid the fly of his pants. "Or at least enough for us to play some more, rubbing her bare pussy against his underwear covered dick.

"Mmm... Very good..." He removes his hand from her pussy and makes her watch as he cleans it with his tongue, sucking his fingers. "Mmm... Kitty tastes good..." He grins and holds her hips, then makes her rock and grind against him, her wet heat slowly pushing him to his end. "Nnn... Are you a horny kitten..." He makes her stare at him and continues her grinding, making her rub her sensitive clit against his wet boxers. "Look at me kitty... Let me watch you cum again..." He rocks her faster and groans, he was getting close too.

"Oh nyaa..." She watched intently as Alex licked her juices from his fingers, obviously seriously turned on by it and was surprised as he began to rock her against him. "Mister with the underwear off..." She begged as he gripped her hips. "Nyaa Yes I'm a horny kitten mister." She stared down into his eyes as he rubbed against her. "Mister...." She was so sensitive having just cum. "Don't tease nyaa." Rose tried so hard to reach down between them and take off his underwear but the closest she got was when she came, slipping forward against him and feeling his cock press against her entrance. "Nyaa!" Her eyes closed and mouth hanging open, she was caught in bliss as she came.

He pulls her back slightly and rocks against her quickly as she was cumming, prolonging her orgasm as he reaches his. "Nnn..!" He moans loudly and kisses her, his pants and boxers now soaked with their combined releases. Panting softly, he sits them back up slowly, he watches her as she rides out the last of her orgasm, her body twitching slightly. "Mmm... Thank you kitten... Did you enjoy that..." Knowing she'd want to still suck him, he holds her hands as she starts to come down, keeping her from touching him or moving.

Her eyes were still closed as she felt his lips against hers, they were surprisingly soft as they shared the long kiss and when he pulled away she was panting even quicker then him, both Rose's and her alter egos first kiss was certainly a shock given the situation they were in. "Mmm mister..." Her body and voice full of lust and desire and her eyes showing that slutty need. "Mister I want more alot more nyaa..." She tried to move her hands but found them held still. "Let me suck it, get my cream..." She bit her lip seductively as she looked at him. "You can be rough with me if you want and then I want you to fuck my brains out..." She wanted more then anything to suck him, to enjoy his cum but her body begged for more release.

Alex grins at her and leans closer, kissing her again "Mmm... You can clean me off..." He helps her move to kneel before him, he shifts to remove his boxers, he'd need to do some cleaning before waking her. "Let's remove this..." He pulls off her new sweater and tosses it back in the pile, glad it was still clean, he looks at her. "As for fucking you kitten... I will do that... But not today..." He runs his fingers through her hair as she starts to clean him off and also runs her ears softly. "I still have to make her want me... Love me..." He stays softly as he looks down at her, he moans softly, he had a ways to go with her before he'd be able to take her.

Rose wasn't expecting the second kiss either but certainly enjoyed every moment and returned it with eager joy. "Mmm mister finally." She moaned as he released his cock but was stopped before she could partake in the delicious ecstasy that he held within him he took off her sweater and threw it off and with impatience she quickly jumped on the chance now to swallow what she could of his rock hard cock, she could taste her own juices mixed with his creating a thick scent of pleasure over the entirety of his dick, pushing her further then she had been able to go before, she pushed down as far as she could but still could not swallow him entirely, she was disappointed that he would not take her here right now but if she had his dick if she could taste his cum it didn't matter how long she waited.

"Nnn..." Alex groans as she quickly starts to suck and lick him, very eager to follow her mindset, he runs his fingers through her hair. "Mmm..." He moans softly, then looks at what he has to clean up before waking her, luckily it hadn't got on the bed. He starts to scratch her ears, one in each hand and rocking his hips into her mouth, he was getting close again with her efforts. She still couldn't take him all in but she was learning, maybe he's have her start practing, he smirks. "Nnn... Faster kitten... I you want more cream..." He tilts his head back and moans, then a few minutes later he bucks his hips up and fills her mouth.

Her attention was focused entirely on Alex's pleasure her arms wrapped around his waist as she did her very best to take him all in only to gag and have to pull back, the taste and smell driving her crazy with desire as he began to push in while scratching her ears and her tongue lapped eagerly along his shaft and lips sucking tightly ready for him to fill her mouth with his amazing juices and soon she felt his push harder into her mouth and knew exactly what it meant, his loud moans along with the sound of her sucking for her life filled the room with the raw sound of desire as he fired into her mouth, she lapped up every drop as it came out savoring the texture and flavor like it was the most important thing in the universe by the time he finished she was struggling to hold it in but didn't want to swallow just yet instead just enjoying it like a fine wine before the sound of a big gulp emanated from her and without warning for Alex she started again the alter ego Rose dedicated to getting as much out of him as possible as her arms wrapped tightly around his waist hoping he wouldn't be able to pry her off.

"Mmm..." Alex moans softly once he was finished, then groans as she starts up again "Nnn... Nope..." He pulls his phone out and fumbles as she sucks harder, holding on, but he manages to hit play, waiting until the music takes her. Once it does, he slowly pulls her off him and has her sit on the floor in front of him, then looks at the mess his clothes are. "Well... I think I need to change..." He stands and removes his clothes, using his shirt to wipe the floor, so glad they had hard wood floors and not carpet. He looks at her "You stay there and enjoy your music..." He steps around her and across the hall to his room, and grabbing some similar clothes and cleaning himself up. He then goes to the bathroom and gets a warm wet cloth and returns to Rose, he cleans her up and puts the cloth in the hamper. "Alright Rose Sweety... You will not notice my clothing change... You will put your sweater back on and think nothing has happened, still believing it alright to change in front of me..." He sit back on the bed as he was "...Go" he turns off his cell.

Back
Top Bottom