Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Friendship (P) -Ladydark-Furry Princess-

"Yeah so much better now that I had a good rest and nice long bath." When she was pulled against Alex she rested her head on his shoulder so she could relax in the most comfortable position. "Just something I don't have to pay to much attention to, some stupid action movie, we were there for a couple of hours I guess it is to be expected." Her body was feeling so loose and relaxed from the bath that now she was in comfortable position she naturally started to purr.

Hearing her purr made him smile, she rarely felt relaxed enough around him to do so, some of what he was doing, was working. He moves his hand up and softly pets her ears, rubbing them just how she likes, when she'll admit it. "I think I saw iRobot... Yup, there..." He flips the channel and relaxes, watching the tv. "I'll help you with your clothes later if you want... You got a lot and you look tired already... I don't want you over doing it again..."

"iRobot works for me." She couldn't help but smile as Alex began to pat her soft furry ears. "Help me eh? Should I put on a little runway show and show off my awesome new clothes? I guess a guy's opinion could help on that I mean I am still searching for Mr right, who says the clothes to attract him aren't in those bags?" Rose still had no idea what her Mr. Right would be, maybe someone sort of unkempt and rogueish? Nah but she didn't want someone pristine and by the books. "Hmm I can't even make a mental picture of what I want, so indecisive, what about you Alex? Do you have some sort of model for what your looking for? Tall or short? Smart or dumb? A really nice gal or someone with some bite?" she was honestly curious as to what he was looking for in a girl. Rose keeping an eye out for any nice and cute girls to push his way.

Alex glances down at her a moment "My ideal girl... Hmm... I'd have to say shorter then me, smart and a little bit of fire in her but also calm and sweet... Oh, and a nice chest..." He smirks, throwing the last bit in because he was a guy, he glances down at her again and grins. He chuckles softly and looks back at the movie, he'd have to stick himself in her head as her ideal man, that no one can compare to him. He reaches for his phone and calls up the song, this would be quick, he hits play as a commercial starts. "Rose... I'm the only man for you... No one will ever compare to me... When you think of your perfect man... You will see me... But not know its me yet..." He wanted this all in her subconscious, she'd always be comparing guys to him and never find anyone better. "You won't find the clothes I picked for you out of your style... Set" he soon turns the music off as the commercials come to an end.

Rose listened intently as he listed off the traits he looked for before letting out a chuckle as he mentioned the chest. "I think I may have a friend right up your alley." Somehow she didn't get the strong hint that all those traits were obviously present in her but before she could make another comment she heard the music, her mind slipping away as the hypnosis took effect, Alex wanted to be the center of her attention as he made his first command as he rewrote what vague parameters she had to be specifically shaped around him. She awoke as the movie started again so she didn't notice the skip in time. "Her name is Sheryl and she did just break up with her boyfriend I'll introduce you after all that has blown over and you can see if you two have any spark." Rose continued as if the conversation never had a break with the grin of a matchmaker across her face as she pictured finally pairing her best friend off with someone.

He looks down at her "Oh really... What's she like?" He'd have her think for now that she was going to help him and find him his 'dream girl' but she'd eventually know the only girl for him was her. He smiles and looks back to the movie, he was wondering how she'd be after another unfulfilled night.

"She is a little taller then me, she is doing chemical science with me but is also a really good artist and I think she plays violin from what I remember, she is witty and can deal with anyone because she can snap them into place but when everything is nice and relaxed she is the nicest and softest person." Rose took in a breath now that she finished. "So what do you think? Interested?" A sly smile shot his way. "Oh and I'm pretty sure her boobs are either my size or possibly bigger." Rose wiggled her eyebrows at Alex suggestively the movie now just background noise as she focused on his face to see what he thought.

Alex tilts his head slightly and bites his lip, trying to see himself with anyone else but his little kitty "Hmm... I don't know Sweety... I guess I can meet her... But not right away..." He looks down at her "I don't want her to think I'm taking advantage of her broken heart..." He goes back to watching the movie and rubbing her ears "So... Think you'll ever let anyone else touch your ears besides me..." He smirks "I've had years to learn how..."

"Don't worry I'll let you know when she is okay, her boyfriend was a scumbag anyway she deserves someone better." Rose's smile stayed plastered to her face as he continued to softly rub her ears. "Maybe, for all you know I may get with another cat he or she will know all the spots I'm sure." She poked her tongue out again at him before her cute laugh burst forth. "Or you'll just have to teach them." She relaxed against him again her soft purrs providing a cute distraction from the movie. "Although if I do find someone you are so not allowed to teach them about the tail thing that is an unfair weapon used against catkind." She held her finger to Alex's face as if some kind of threat.

He smirks through her little speech, then looks down at her past her finger "Tail thing... What tail thing..." He grins "Oh... You mean this!" He snakes his hand down her back as lightly scratches at the base of her tail "What about combined with this..." He turns and uses his other hand to light scratch at te base of her ear, smiling at her, he was getting another idea

"Don't you dare!" Rose attempted to grab his hand but she felt herself relax and her hand just wrapped around his wrist, the strength she was able to muster not able to stop him and once he added scratching at her ears she began to let out a loud purr of contentment as she began to nuzzle against him every now and then stopping for a few moments as she tried to gain control of her urge to receive more scratches, they were so nice and he always found just the right spot like she had an itch that she never knew about.

He chuckles softly and keeps it up, scratching harder as she nuzzles him, almost as a reward "I don't know why you protest so much... You obviously like it... And helps you calm down so much..." He scratches harder on her tail again and pulls his hand from her ear to hit play again, he then let's her relax against the couch. He pulls his bag over from the other day and pulls out the small vibrator, he then turns it on to medium "Alright Rose... When I scratch your tail, it will feel as it always does, but you'll also feel this..." He holds the vibrator against her panties for a few moments, then pulls it away "You'll think it's a normal response... And subconsciously crave more..." He turns the toy off and puts it away, the resumes his scratching or her tail and ear as he hits stop on the song "I mean really... Look at you..." Picking the conversation right back up.

The nuzzling and purring stopped as the music played once more Rose simply quiet and staring straight as he spoke before reaching into between her legs and pressing the vibrator against her panties, she remained silent until the song stopped and she began to purr and nuzzle but after a few moments the sound of her purr changed, instead of being a sound of contentment there was something else behind it as Rose felt herself get wet it was if the vibration from her purr was focused on her pussy. Her best friend Alex now causing her sexual pleasure and as far as she understood he didn't know after a few minutes she couldn't take it anymore she ripped herself away as much as she didn't want to, her legs shaking as she stood now. "I...I have to go to the bathroom." An excuse that he surely wouldn't question as she ran as fast as she could to the bathroom, closing the door and laying against it, hand over her mouth as she began to reach into her panties she tried to be quiet as she attempted to quell the burning desire within her, Rose's fingers expertly finding every sensitive spot that the tail scratching had caused.

Alex only grins as she gets up and runs off "Oh no you don't..." He whispers, then gets up to follow her once he hears the door close, he listens in for a few moments. Once he hears her soft cries and moans, he forces his way into the bathroom and looks at her, he grins. "So... This is how I make you feel with a little scratch..." He closes the door and blocks her exit, he keeps a close eye on her and then moves closer, to pick her up.

Rose didn't hear him get up or follow her as she masturbated but she certainly felt as he pushed the door open, she landed on the floor, fingers still inside of herself although they rapidly pulled out as she saw Alex close the door. "Alex what are you doing?" A little bit of fear filling her body as she looked up at him along with anger. "G-get out!" As he moved forward she attempted to shift along the floor, still only wearing a bathrobe and panties, the bathrobe now falling open revealing her ample breasts and panties obviously wet. "I didn't get this from the scratch!" She said as some form of weak defense while trying to knock away his hands.

"You shouldn't lie to me Kitten... You're not very good at it..." Being larger then her, he easily overpowered her and picked her up, he sits her on the counter and pushes her robe open. "Let's see what else I can make you do... Kitten..." He uses the robe's belt to gently tie her hands back for now, then starts to scratch her tail again, faster. "Does the kitty like that..." He smirks and makes her look at him.

Rose's strength paled in comparison to Alex's which was proven easily as he easily maneuvered her into position on the counter. "No Alex don't do this!" He flung her robe open and used the belt now to tie her hands so she couldn't struggle. "Alex please stop please." He was obviously enjoying himself as he now reached for her tail, the hands now tied behind her doing their best to scratch at him, her legs kicking but once his hand got to her tail her fighting became even less pronounced as she relaxed against her will and that feeling came back, the feeling instilled by his hypnotic command and that infernal vibrator. "St-stop Alex you n-need to stop." Her kicks now resembling just taps against his back, she hated that any part of her was enjoying this and even more that her own body now fought her attempts of escape.

Alex scratches a bit faster and tips her chin up again to look at her "You seem to be enjoying it quite a lot Kitten..." He then uses his free then to cup her breast and rub her nipple slowly, then rolls it slightly and pinches gently. "I do believe you're starting to tremble... Why is that..."

Alex knew he was in control and there was nothing Rose could do while he continued to scratch, her muscles not listening to her despite how much she wanted to beat the crap out of him right now. "I'm n-not enjoying it!" She said through gritted teeth, she saw his hand move to her breast. "Dont touch me!" The finger on her nipple causing her to almost moan before she bit it back, she wouldn't give into this but he was right her body was fighting her and she wasn't able to hold back her body shaking. "I'm fine now let me go you bastard!" She had no weapon, no way to fight back apart from her teeth which couldn't reach him. "Let me go!" Her struggle starting to weaken further as some tears rolled down her face. "Please Alex." She did her best to pull away from his hand but that only pressed her against the wall and made it easier for him to play. "We're meant to be friends." The urges deep in her body begging for her to stop fighting but this was wrong, so very wrong.

"We are friends my dear Rosey... And I've had to watch you grow from a cute and clumsy little kitten girl... Into a beautiful lady cat... All without being able to touch... Well that's going to change..." His hand slips from her breast and into her not wet panties, he teases her clit more, the vibrations she feels from her tail still glib strong. "I've wanted you for so long Rose... And it's a shame you'll forget this when it's done..."

Her body ached for more, Alex's hypnotic command forcing her to crave it the more he scratched like a drug but she had to resist she couldn't give in. "Your were like a brother to me Alex! Why would you do this!?" Rose's head flung back as she felt him now slide his hand under her panties. "No...don't.." her legs slamming closed as best they could attempting to stop him from moving but only made it look like she was trying to keep him from leaving his thick masculine fingers felt so much better then her dainty hands. "Uhhh~" She couldn't stop the sound from coming out. "I'll never forget this...I hate you for this..." Her words didn't line up with how her body acted as parts of her began to push against him before being pulled back momentarily.

He smiles "I'm sorry you feel that way Sweety..." He continues, now rubbing her clit a bit faster as well "Now look at me Kitten... I want to see your face... That's it... Look at me and this will all be over soon..." He rubs and pinches her clit, knowing how she likes it from watching her, he stares at her as she starts to tense up.

She had no more words to say as he continued and his fingers found her sensitive nub mixed with the feeling of her tail being scratched she could feel it off in the distance but Rose couldn't let it happen she had to resist even though it was so hard, so very hard, she refused to look at him if this was the only way she could fight then that is what she would do. "Ahhhh!~" His fingers pinching her clit sending what felt like electricity through her she continued to resist but the feeling made her so want to cum and with his continued playing it eventually broke through her attempts to hold him back, silently she came, her body locking for a moment before beginning to shake her juices flowing even more readily over his hand, and she lay against the wall her eyes simply glaring at him, filled with disgust and hate and she knew what would come next if he was willing to this far.

Alex grins at her and soon pulls his hands away from her, knowing she'll be too weak to move for a few minutes. "Alright my sweet kitten... It's time to forget..." He pulls his phone out and pushes the button to start the music, he looks at her and watches as the song slowly takes her. Once she was out, he picks her up and frees her, he sits her on the floor against the wall, robe open and one hand in her panties. "Alright... Rose... When the music stops... You will remember nothing of me following you or touching you... You will only remember bringing yourself to a great orgasm..." He opens the door and and just before closing it ".. Go" then stops it and closes door, returning to the living room.

Rose hoped that once he stepped back she would get a chance to get some payback once she caught her breath but that train of thought was soon interrupted by him pulling out his phone thinking he was going to take photos of his 'prize' she attempted to get up and fight before the music came on, the sound causing her to pause and vanish as the music took over, her body moved while she was out she now awoke and remembered only making herself cum hard enough that she worried about Alex hearing, she silently cleaned up and exited before stepping out acting as if nothing had happened. "So you were going to help me sort out my clothes right? You did do well picking some out so I want your opinion on what should go with what." A smile shot in his direction hoping he didn't hear her little did she know her juices covered his fingers and her memory was false.

Back
Top Bottom