Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Friendship (P) -Ladydark-Furry Princess-

Alex watches, then snaps out of it as she wakes back up "Oh... Nothing... Just thinking about something stupid..." He waves it off and stands, he snatches her panties before she notices them and moves to grab more pizza. "Are you ready to go then... I decided to drive us today... Instead of taking all those bags on the bus..." He smirks at her and heads for the door, grabbing his keys.

Rose didn't notice as he grabbed her other pair of panties nor did she notice the buzz that would drive her insane later. "Thank god, I think the first place we go to is going to be somewhere with enough caffeine to fuel a small island nation." The draw of coffee was considerably stronger then her desire to eat. "Yeah lets get going." she threw her slice down and put the box back in the fridge before following him out. "Stupid urges..." She grumbled under her breath so he couldn't hear.

He smiles and locks up after she leaves and heads to the elevator with her, he knew takin the bus would meant more time, but he wanted her reactions, however small, to be for him right now. "Wow... You don't drink coffee often... Ok, we'll hit a drive through on the way, sound good?" They head down to the parking garage and towards his car, he unlocks it and they get in, he starts it and heads out. It was about 10 minutes to the coffee shop, he drove in silence, listening.

"Sleep was...rough last night." Rose's hair stood up uncomfortably as they headed towards the car, seemingly for no reason. "Why do I feel like I'm rubbing against a balloon?!" Still annoyed as she got in the car and tried to slick down her hair and fur although the reason would be obvious to Alex she had no idea, her tail waving back and forth quickly which required her to concentrate on it to stop it being an annoyance. "Today is going to be a long day." It had been quite a while since she had been so riled up and once she finally got a cup of coffee it looked like she was in love as she began to drink, and subconciously reaching into her pocket and changing the intensity of the vibrator before placing it back in her pocket. "Alright I guess we should go do shopping now I feel a bit better." She fidgeted despite the fact that she didn't even notice the movement.

"Yeah.. But it will be a fun day... I promise..." He glances at her as they head to the mall, a good 30 minutes by car, he pulls into traffic and smiles. "At least it not an hour by bus... And the seats are comfortable..." He glances at her "So you had trouble sleeping? Bad dreams or something? You're usually out like a light..." He wanted to keep her talking for now, of course her already knew her reasons for not sleeping much.

"I hope so." She sipped more on her coffee as he asked why she had a hard time sleeping. "I just was...uncomfortable when I tried to sleep." Rose tried to shake it off. "No I'm not going to let sleeplessness ruin a nice day out, I'm going to get some nice new clothes and maybe for once enjoy all the hoots and looks I get." It wasn't often she had any desire for it but sometimes she did like the idea of having her sexual identity confirmed, maybe it would help for tonight knowing that all the guys want to get with that sexy catgirl walking down the street. "Lets go!" Once they reached the mall she dragged Alex by the arm from shop to shop and within an hour had a couple of full bags of clothes, some pretty, others cute and others designed to get another kind of attention, Alex had quite a bit of say so far. "You actually have really good taste Alex I'm surprised." She teased. "What stores do you think we should hit next?"

Alex smiles with her as they walk around, he had a say in quite a few sexy little numbers, he had even suggested a few pairs of lingerie as they passed a shop to test his luck. "Of course I do... How do you think I look so good all the time..." He helps to carry her bags "Well... Let me run these to the car and I'll meet you at the games shop... I wanna look at some new ones..." He takes the bags from her, freeing up her hand, and running them back down to the car, so he wouldn't be holding them all day. About 15 minutes later he arrives at the games shop and looks around for her "Hey... See anything you like yet?" He looks at the wall of video games.

By the time he had arrived back her body was close to another orgasm, her subconscious constantly altering the intensity of the vibration a couple of people around her were observant enough to piece together what was happening to her, no one had commented yet but a couple of the guys looked like they were having fun with it. "I'm not sure...its really warm in here its getting hard to concentrate." Her tail was constantly coiling and uncoiling as her body became more and more pent up with sexual need. "Took you a while to get back." A couple of beads of sweat rolling down her forehead.

When he looked at her, he could see the light strain it was putting on her, but they weren't even close to being done her. He noticed the few guys watching her and steps closer, giving them a slight glare without her notice. He looks down at her and smiles "I forgot where the car was... It is a bit stuffy in here... Wanna walk around and come back later... Maybe check out that soap place you like..." He rests his arm around her shoulder and gently leads her from the store, away from the nosey guys. He leads her the long way round to her soap place, walking at her slower pace, it took about 30 minutes. "Be grateful I like you... This place makes me sneeze..." He smiles down at her slightly.

"That'd be nice." Rose had been far to distracted to truly understand why so many were staring, she figured they were all enjoying the look of a catgirl with a rocking body in yoga pants, partway through their work her body began to relax for a short time before the obvious signs of approaching orgasm showed themselves again but her hypnotic commands keeping her from noticing. "I appreciate it Alex." She smiled up at him, the mixture of smells in her more sensitive nose was always so relaxing, even though the bullet still was working its magic she obviously relaxed enough that it wasn't outwardly noticeable. "This makes me feel so much better." She started sorting through the scents with a smile adorning her features. "Oh maybe some candles." She went up near the back of the store and started looking through the scented candles, giving them each a strong sniff before grabbing a few off the shelf to buy.

He stays a few feet behind her in the shop, there weren't too many men around this wing of the mall, he was glad for that. He sniffs a few of the candles she's getting "Ok... They don't smell that bad... I wouldn't mind this in the living room..." The scents seems to help calm her body a bit, her signs were less noticeable, he smiles at her and steps closer. "Weren't you saying a few days ago you were out of that scrub you use... Is that from here?"

"Damn straight your fine with this in the living room." The joke filling the space and making a few people in adjacent isles laugh. "Oh your totally right." Rose suddenly vanished as she sprinted across the store and coming back with 2 of the scrub containers. "Just in case, Maybe we should get you something nice and pretty smelling, attract you some nice cute girls." More laughs from other isles filling the store. "See they know whats up." Once she selected everything she walked up to the counter and paid for everything, the cashier shooting glances at him the entire time, obviously thinking Alex is cute. "He's single you know, go on Alex work that charm." The girl behind the desk suddenly blushing as she got noticed.

Alex looks at her "Yes mother..." He says softly, but turns to the girl anyway and smiles looks her over, she was cute, and if he wasn't after his dream girl, he'd have tried her. He waits for Rose to walk away before talking "You're a cute girl... But I'm trying to get someone else to notice me..." He glances back at Rose and smiles "But you keep trying... A cute thing like you needs a bit man servant..." He chuckles softy before moving to join her by the door. "Anything else from this wing of the mall? Or do you wanna head back to the game shop or to lunch?" He smiles at her.

"I'm not really sure let's just have a bit of a walk around." The two walked around for an hour or so before stopping to eat, Rose devouring a bowl of fried rice, she noticed a couple of out of ordinary stares. "People are looking at me weird." It was obvious why as her body fought to stop itself from exploding, even if they didn't realize what was actually happening people were enjoying watching Rose fidget, her tail being an uncontrollable mess and ears constantly shifting on her head, something she too would notice if it wasn't in the command to not notice her bodies sexual pleasures. "Do I look okay?" She checked herself over and seemed fine apart from finding a wet patch on her pants which immediately vanished from her memory. "Do you want to hit the gameshop then go home I feel kind of weird with all these people watching."

He walks around with her, duck into this store and then, buying a few things here and there, he had also noticed the people watching her. He slowly eats his food "It's just because of how cute you are Rosey..." Be takes a drink of his pop "We can do that... Thought of any games you want yet?" He finishes up his food and waits on her before slowly heading back to the games shop "Just ignore them... Like you normally do..." He smiles and they walks slowly.

"Not really, We have most of the new releases and everything else is just sort of meh looking." She had started to get used to the symptoms her body was producing from this feeling, her fidgeting, tail and ears all being things she didn't even notice because of the command as they walked but she still pulled out the remote and adjusted it as necessary. "What about you?"

He smiles, watching her do something with out and mental notice, then smiles to hide his grin "Yeah... I didn't see anything while we were there... Let's head to the garage then... Where... Is the nearest entrance..." He quickly ducks over to a map "Ah... Back this way..." He takes her hand for a few minutes then turns them around and heads to the parking garage. About 15 minutes later they were in the parking garage, he was leading her over to an area that only had a few cars because of some broken lights. "Alright... Which way..." He takes the bags from her and sets them down beside him and pretends to look around "This place is huge..." Making sure no one was around "... Hopscotch..."

"Yeah alright home it is." Rose followed Alex's lead as they walked towards the parking garage. "you aren't kidding this place is crazy how will we ever find yours?" She looked for his car before hearing the keyword. "What are you tal.." Her body suddenly collapsed as she experienced so much sudden pleasure that it hurt, her wails of pain and pleasure echoing through the structure, it felt like hours no days as she writhed uncontrollably on the ground after at least 5 minutes of this she took the fetal position, but every touch, every time the wind blew over her even her own heartbeat caused her body to shake uncontrollably, her nipples so hard they could cut glass, she had squirted so hard and for so long that she now laid in a puddle and her clothes were soaked with her juices, she couldn't even bring herself to put a word together in her mind, she simply looked up at Alex as if begging for help, not understanding what just happened or whether the pleasure overrode the pain or not.

Alex watched her again "Rose..?" Pretending he didn't know anything "You... Ok?" He crouched down after she's finished and pulls out his phone, he had put a copy on it, he hits play and waits for her to relax, he smiles at her "You did very good Kitten... Now... You're going to forget all the pain... You only feel pleasure... Once we're in the car... You can moan out loud again... Enjoy your pleasure... Still not knowing about it... Go..." He waits and puts his cell away "Ok kitten... Let's get you home... I've got you..." He picks her up and the bags and again 'looks' for the car, knowing where it was, "Found it..." He quickly opens it and gets them inside. "There... Let's get going..." He wondered how his new command would work.

The pain vanished as she woke again, her body feeling loose and weak as he carried her to the car but her mind was still far away until she got to sit down, her mind starting to recuperate from the experience, she began to scream out in pleasure with every movement bringing her an unrivaled experience, it was impossible to tell whether she continued to cum or whether she was just so sensitive that it sounded like it set her off, her conscious mind blurred even with the command to not notice it she was going through a sensory overload of feelings.

He sits in his seat next to her and starts the car up, he could see her eyes start to fog and blurr the more she came. "Just try and relax kitten... We'll be home soon..." This would be her first step in him breaking her, he could tell how over sensitive she was becoming. He pulls out, carefully to avoid and big bumps, the heads towards home, he notices her hand still holds the remote, was she still using it?

His words didn't reach Rose, she was lost as her brain did everything it could to deal with the sensations running through her body, so unable to tell if this was reality or a dream whether this was meant to be the real her or one of his hypnotic suggestions as she reached down, and began to play with herself through her pants, vibrator still on low but definitely on, part of her mind screamed for her to stop, she couldn't handle anymore the other egging her on until she simply passed out.

He stops the car as she passes out, pulling into a side street to check her over, she was sleeping "Ok... So her limit is..." He continues home, gently taking her from the car once there, he carries her up to their apartment and lays her in her bed. He turns the music on again "Today's commands are finished... You will rest, then take a long hot bath, the pains from today melting away... You enjoyed today..." He turns the music off and sits with her, gently petting her for a few minutes before going to get their stuff from the car.

Rose slept for the next couple of hours before waking in a daze to have a bath, it was so nice and warm that she struggled to stay awake. "Wait when did I get home?" She tried to think over the events of the day where there seemed to be a few blankspots before falling asleep in the car. "Maybe I was more tired then I gave myself credit for." She stayed in the bath for at least half an hour before getting up, this time just putting on underwear and a bathrobe she knew it probably didn't make Alex feel to comfortable seeing his 'little sister' having just a robe between her and near nakedness but after the last couple of days she just wanted to relax as much as possible. "I'm back." A relaxed smile for the first true time today across her face. "Want to watch a movie or something?"

He was sitting on the couch watching tv when she walks out "Ah... Hello sleepy head... Feeling better?" He pats the couch beside him "Sure... Any requests?" He'd let her off for the rest of the day, she still had her nighttime command, so it should be fine to let her relax. He pulls her close once she sits down and rubs her back softly, "You just passed out on the ride home... I guess we did too much walking..." He flips to the guild to see if any movies were on.

Back
Top Bottom