Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Friendship (P) -Ladydark-Furry Princess-

"Yes mister kitty would love that!" Her small body was easily moved into position over him and she immediately took the chance to fill her mouth with his waiting cock, Rose felt him moving her panties and her body shook from the sensation and the knowledge of what would come next but she certainly didn't expect it to feel so good, she simply had to take a breath so she didn't accidentally bite in surprise. "Nyaa~ mister..." Her sensitive pussy and clit making it so hard to concentrate as she now licked the sides of his cock and licking the tip, to worried about hurting him to suck him off. "Your so good mister! Your going to make kitty cum nya!" Her body began to move on its own and while she was still focusing on his cock she softly rubbed against him. "Kitty wants mister's cream..."

He continues to tease her, slowly circling his tongue around her clit, then flicking it once with it "Mmm... Not yet... Kitty needs to cum first..." He keeps his licking and suckling slow and careful, wanting to bring her to peak slowly and hold her there. "Mmm... Kitty is so wet..." He wanted her so turned on and close, she'd beg and mewl, he loved her little cat sounds. He gently hold her still as she tries to rub against him and make her cum, he was in charge here, he wanted her so worked up she even forgot about his cock.

"But...mister nya..." It didn't take long for Rose to be so enthralled by the pleasure Alex was instilling that she simply couldn't bring herself to focus on his pleasure anymore, long moans of neko pleasure echoed in the room. "Mister you keep getting kitty so close nya." His tongue touched her clit in just the right way for a moment and her legs beside his head tightened, gripping him in place before loosening, her tail going crazy as she experienced this whirlwind of pleasure. "Nya! Mister don't tease kitty." A slight beg hiding within her tone as she leaned back, now riding his face as he licked away quite expertly in fact. "Mister please let kitty cum...your being very mean to kitty." Her voice now utterly begging, frustration now mixed in with each moan.

Alex was quite enjoying himself, he was hard again but didn't care, his little kitten was begging him, him.. To pleasure her and let her cum, while being her sexy little kitty self. "Mmm..." He moans against her and when she finally ignores him and starts to ride his face, he decides to give her a break. He holds her hips and speeds up, quickly flicking his tongue against her clit and suckles it harder.

Rose's legs gripped his face once again, his sudden burst of speed more then enough to send her over the edge. "Nya! Thank you mister!" She continued to ride his face until finally being sent over, her dam of self control spilling over all at once. "NYA!" She fell forward as her tail went stiff as a rod, her juices pouring over his face as she rode out a long orgasm, her body turned to jelly over the top of him. "Thank you mister. nya..." Her body still weak as she spoke but despite that she began to lick at his member again. "Is mister still going to give kitty cream?" Her arms which shook holding up her weight slowly lowering her mouth onto his cock again.

"Nnn..." He moans as she squeezes his head and was covered in her own cream "Mmm..." He slowly licks her clean as she lays against him. He looks a her over her back "Mmm... If you still want it kitten..." He reaches for a Kleenex and starts to wipe his face slightly clean, glad he thought ahead and put towels on the couch. "Mmm... Work for it again kitten... Then you can listen to the music again..." He rests back on the couch as she starts, moaning softly.

Rose certainly wanted it, her current persona hungry for the taste beyond belief as she now devoted her remaining strength to making Alex cum, she even pushed her limits a little bit but still couldn't push past the barrier of her gag reflex, she lowered herself to lay on her elbows as she bounced softly on the end of his cock, one hand gripping the base of his member and the other moving back to softly play with his balls, she softly moaned as she went with Alex cleaning her, the vibrations adding to her attempts to please despite her lack of experience.

Alex was so worked up already that the little Rose was able to do was enough "Nnn... Fuck... G-Get ready..." He bucks his hips slightly and soon stiffens up as his orgasm hits him, he fills her mouth and lays back, panting. "Nnn..."

Rose closed her lips around the tip as he began to cum, long ropes of delicious cream flowing into her waiting mouth, she slowly milked him with her hand around his base, draining him of every last drop, her tongue lapping at his tip until she was sure it was all gone before finally pulling back off of his cock, sitting upright before swallowing and enjoying every last moment of the taste. "Nya mister that was amazing." After finishing that thought her mind went blank as the music took over again, even though she still sat over Alex with his head between her legs.

"Nnn..." He moans softly as she relaxes and falls under the music's pull again, he slowly works her off him and lays her on the couch as he gets up. He was still panting softly as he looks down at her, not believing that actually happened. "Wow... Uhh..." He looks around at the mess they had made and bites his lip, he neede to clean up. "Rose... You're going to count to 3 and wake up, you'll take another shower and change clothes, you won't find this strange... Then you'll return to the couch and listen to the music again, not remembering anything but watching the movie with me..." He steps back "Go..."

The command sunk in and Rose began to count. "1...2...3..." Rose looked around for a moment but either didn't take the smell or state of the room as anything other then normal. "I'm going to have a shower Alex." A smile adorning her lips as she jumped up and headed for her bedroom and got a change of clothes consisting of black yoga pants and red shirt. Before jumping in the shower, enjoying the warm water for 10 or so minutes before coming out with a big smile on her face, stretching as she walked towards the couch and sitting down. "The movie was really goo..." The words cut off by the music now again making her lose track of everything.

Alex watches her get up and leave, then quickly starts to clean up, he changes towels on the couch and cleans the floor, then runs to take his own shower. "Shower... I'm rinsing off..." He laughs at his own thoughts, he quickly dries and redressed before going back to the living room. He hides his panting from running around until the music takes her again. "Damn..." He slowly sinks to the floor and pants, "I can't... Believe I... Pulled that off..." He started to laugh softly and grins, he was just getting started, he moves to sit by her again and makes her look at him. "Alright Rose... Listen closely..." He smiles "Every night you go to bed... You will feel the need to cum... But you won't be able to... You'll try for several minutes, before getting tired and going to sleep... Still holding that need deep inside..." He smiles, then sits up and skips to the credits of the movie "You will count to 3 and wake up, ready for the next movie... Go" he counts to 2 and hits play.

"1...2...3..." Rose awoke and laid back relaxed against the couch. "Alright! What's the next movie?" A smile adorning her face as she grabbed a piece of her pizza and dug into it, ears perked up at attention and tail laying over the back of the couch although she couldn't help but feel a bit sore again, this time less all over and more focusing around her crotch but theres no way she would say that out loud although it was definitely on display when she started searching for a more comfortable position. "So you've been making fun of me alot recently about my 'suitors' lining up for my affection what about you? I know theres been some girls sniffing around you too."

Alex turns to watch the credits, then looks at her, he didn't comment on her shifting "I think we have number 2... How about that?" He gets up to change disks when she asks her question, he looks back at her and smiles "Aww... Baby sister checking up on me..." He smiles and pops the disk in, he moves to sit back on the couch, thinking on his answer. "Well... There have been a few... But none that stuck... And honestly, I don't even know how these girls got into our school... They were total air heads... And if I had to hear the word 'like' one more time... I would have walked out..." He looks st her and smiles "I guess you're 'stuck' with me for a little longer... Baby sister..." He grins as he hits play.

A joking glare was fired Alex's way as he called her baby sister along with her poking her tongue out at him. "Yeah we do have a lot of dumbasses filling up our school sadly, and you do realize the whole baby sister thing is going to get your ass kicked one day right? I've met your mum she gave me plenty of ammo for embarrassing you." She teased while utterly unaware of how much ammo he was carrying for getting back at her. "Or maybe baby sister will reach up and just tickle you to death." She was faking how annoyed she was with the baby sister nickname in all honesty that is exactly she viewed their relationship, once he sat down she rested her head on his shoulder. "You are the best big brother though, even if your a smartass."

He smiles at her and reaches his arm around her and pulls her closer "I only want what's best for you... And for you to be happy..." He grabs the remote and hits play, he softly runs his fingers along her arm slowly "So... I was thinking... About doing a mall trip tomorrow... Maybe spend the day walking around and just hanging out... Like we used to..." 'With a twist..' He added silently in his head, he glances down at her "What do you say to that?"

"Yeah that sounds awesome, I need some new clothes anyway I keep accidentally hooking myself on things and the fabric rips." Most of the issue was with her tops, her large tits creating ample chance for something to snag the fabric especially when Rose wasn't always the most physically articulated person around. "Do you think your up to waiting around while I do some clothes shopping or should I hold that off for another day?"

He smiles "And here I thought cats were supposed to be graceful..." He chuckles, her chest did get in te way sometimes, but he wasn't going to complain about it. "And that's fine... I don't mind waiting with you... Maybe I'll help you pick some stuff out..." He continues the slow trail of his fingers over her arm, watching the movie "We'll even eat at the food court... How does that sound?"

Rose elbowed him in the stomach for the graceful comment. "I am totally graceful...just not all the time." Her eyes glued to the screen as the movie played. "You can help pick some stuff out but as a guy I know you have no taste so don't expect much to come of your suggestions." Her teasing tone very obvious. "Food court food sounds good, mmm chinese maybe." She licked her lips just thinking about despite having a slice of pizza in her hand at the moment. "No comments about gaining weight though, I'm sure you want to live for today and tommorow."

He laughs softly and holds her closer "Sure sure... I'll behave..." He reaches out and grabs some of his own pizza an relaxes to watch the movie. They chat on and off during the movie, about school, the movie and tomorrow, as the movie comes to an end he stands. "Nnnn!" He stretches and yawns "Ok... We'll need our sleep for tomorrow..." He closes up their pizza and tosses the boxes in the fridge "Mmm... Breakfast tomorrow..." He walks back and turns things off, he grabs his player and speaker from the couch. "Night Rosey... Sleep well..." He heads for his room.

"Sleep does sound like a good idea." Rose stretched as she got up and yawned. "Night Alex." She smiled and waved at him as he put the pizza in the fridge, she did feel quite exhausted but as she stepped into her room another urge began to overpower it. "Oh come on can't I just sleep?" She said to the air as she stripped down to just her underwear, matching pink lace underwear and bra before she started she looked in the mirror at herself. "No wonder the boys always stop and stare, I probably would too." She looked at herself side on and it only just hit her just how massive the orbs on her chest were, she turned to face the mirror face on now, one hand slipping into her panties and bit back a yelp of surprise. "God I'm so sensitive! Why?" She thought her hand working very slowly and gently, her almost worked raw pussy sensitive to even the slightest movement, her other hand freeing one of her massive orbs, she began to speed up as her fingers became coated in her juices, thankfully the walls between their rooms were quite thick so her moans would have been almost impossible to hear, After a few minutes she felt no closer to cumming. "Come on! Please!" Her body ached for that release, she needed it so badly but after 5 minutes had passed with obviously no progress made she moved her bra back into position and cleaned off her fingers with her tongue. "Maybe tomorrow." Her body language shifting from enjoyment to frustration as she threw herself onto the bed and wrapped herself in the blanket.

Alex had left his room silently and stood outside her door, he grins as he listens to her trying and begging, but not making it. 'Good... Not that she won't have enough tomorrow...' He grins and returns to his room, he strips to his boxers and crawls into bed, soon sleeping, visions of tomorrow filling his head.

The next morning, Alex gets up early and smiles, he gets dressed, then goes to his bag to get some things he'll need. He takes his player and speaker to the kitchen and sets them on the table, he pulls his pizza out and starts to eat, waiting for her.

Rose got up still feeling very frustrated by last nights attempts and failure, she threw on the same clothes as yesterday, her black yoga pants and red top, stepping out of her room with a noticeable look of grumpiness which was most unlike the morning person as she grabbed her pizza from the fridge along with a cold bottle of water before sitting opposite Alex, even her normal stare looking like an angry accusation. "Good morning." Attempting to dispel her own bad mood and get the day started.

He eats slowly and watches her heading for the kitchen, she did look a bit frustrated and he hid his grin on his next bite. "Good Morning... Sleep well?" He starts some small talk with her so she won't notice when he turns the music on. Once under, he pulls a pair of panties from his bag and sets them on the table, they had a bullet vibrator in them. He also pulls out a small remote control, he sets them before her "Rose... Switch your panties for these ones... You will be wearing them while at the mall today..." He pushes the remote closer "You will keep the remote in your pocket... You will not acknowledge the panties or remote at all... Throughout the day... You will use the remove to tease yourself, getting yourself close, but never cumming... You will not moan out loud..." He thinks a moment, then grins wider. "When you hear me say Hopscotch... All your missed orgasms... Will hit you..." He smiles "You will also buy any clothing I suggest... Go..." He sits back in his seat to wait for her to get ready.

"It was fine." She said in answer to her sleep she then heard his music and before having a chance to react to it she went out, her stare now becoming cold and empty instead of angry and accusing, as he talked she reached out and grabbed the panties, changing as he explained what was going to happen, her other panties on the table where she grabbed the vibrator pair, and then pulled her pants back up and placed the remote in her pocket after turning them on just enough to begin playing, she didn't answer him or give confirmation as he gave out commands once he said go she snapped back to her annoyed look. "Whats with that look?" Alex had some silly grin plastered on his face, her stare now becoming narrow as if inspecting him.

Back
Top Bottom