Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Friendship (P) -Ladydark-Furry Princess-

Alex listens and looks to Rose as Jenny finishes it up, he moves closer to her and gently tips her chin up to make her face him. "I'm sorry that happened to you Kitten..." He rubs her cheek softly "But you know I'd never hurt you... Right... Those where people who didn't know any better and didn't care for you like they should have..." He moves his hand up to softly rub her ear and smiles "Come on... Let me see you smile..."

"Yeah yeah I know it just sort of tainted the idea for me." Rose answered while looking up at him. "Just don't use it on me and we are fine, touch me with it though and the moment I become conscious again I'm kicking your ass." The threat ended in a smile as she leaned into his hand. "Use it on her all you like but far away from me." Rose pointed to Jenny who answered by simply shrugging her shoulders, not seeming to care about the possible threat of being assaulted by catnip.

Alex looks at her and smiles softly, then leans in closer to kiss her softly "Alright... I promise Kitten... I'll never use it on you..." He looks to Jenny and smirks a bit "And if you truly don't mind... We may try this again in a more... Private setting..." He smiles and continues to eat his slice. "So... When do you wanna go to the stream..."

Jenny shrugged when he bought up using it again. "Doesnt bother me any." When he bought up the stream she perked up and her ears darted about as if searching for the sound of running water. "Yeah sure lets go sounds like it could be good."

As Alex mentioned the stream Rose began to lay back and stretch out on the picnic blanket. "You two have fun I'm going to enjoy the sun while I can." It wasn't long before Rose began to let out long purrs as she basked in the suns rays.

Alex looks at her and smiles "Alright Kitten... Enjoy it... We'll be back soon..." He leans over and kisses her cheek softly before getting up, he waits for Jenny before heading towards the path. He looks to her once she catches up to him "So... You're pretty cuddly on cat nip... Have you had it other ways besides the oil I used on you?" A short while on the trail, he veers left and leads them off the path and towards a clearing he knew of that was by the river. "It's far enough off the path, no one comes here... That I know of..." Once save in the clearing, he quickly but gently pins her to a tree "So... Where were we before..." He smirks at her.

After a few minutes of following Alex she had almost forgotten as to why she came along, it was a very beautiful area the river cutting a perfect line through the terrain, instinctively she reached for her drawing pad before finding her hands and the rest of her pinned to the tree by Alex and snapping her to attention instead of the look of joy at the surroundings it changed to desire, her eyes focusing on him. "Well I think we were at the part involving some foreplay since you decided to be a bit of a bastard before." Jenny gave him a wink before glancing downwards waiting for him to lower himself.

Eric smirks and soon moves to his knees, he then slowly pulls her panties down "Tisk tisk... You know you liked it... Now..." He lifts one leg and rests it over his shoulder, then leans in and starts to tease her slowly with his tongue before sucking her clit. He starts to rub her with his thumb, he looks up "So... Ever had sex on cat nip..." He goes goes back to work on her, speeding up.

Jenny couldn't help but smirk as he moved down and moved her leg, the moment his tongue reached out and rubbed against her she began to grip the tree behind her for stability. "Oh~" His tongue working wonders on her as he traced over her nethers. "N-no I haven't..." Most of her partners had been cats too so when they both got affected by the stuff they just rubbed against each other no thought of using it for sex just affection. "It's more for fu-oh right there!" She said as his tongue found her clit once again.

Alex chuckles against her and smirks "Where... Here..." He latches into her clit with his lips and suckles it gently, teasing the tip of it slowly with his tongue, he glances up at her. "Well... We'll try it at some point..." He shifts her slightly and goes back to work, soon slowly working a few fingers into her, pumping them slowly and curling them just right to tease her Gspot, enough to make her jerk slightly.

The young cat began to shake when he gripped her clit with his lips the feeling was so intense and rushed through her like a surge of electricity, one of her hands gripping the tree reached forward to his head pulling him as close as she could, as he began to insert his fingers she gripped his hair before tilting her head back and letting out a long moan. "Oooooh~" The silent air around them filled with the sound of her pleasure with the occasional gasp as he brushed by her g-spot mixed with a quick shake.

Groaning slightly against her as she grips his hair, Alex grins and slows down his assault slightly, he wanted to drag it out until she couldn't take it anymore. The hand holding her up shifts slightly and he starts to let her tail as well, he could almost feel her coming undone. He knew Jenny liked things fast, he wanted to see how she'd like the slow build to a large end.

As Alex began to slow Jenny knew exactly what he was doing, he had done this to Rose attempting to torture her via teasing until she exploded, without warning she pushed him onto the ground and instead took place over him until they were in a 69 position, quickly she unbuttoned his pants before he could mount a defence. "You tease and I stop..." She began to lick at the head of his dick, she wasn't going to let Alex have her way, not this time.

He blinks a few times as she quickly shifts them, grunting as they hit the floor and was dazed a few more moments. "Wha... Well then... Mmm... So Kitty will use her 'claws' if I don't play nice..." He moans softly as she continues and decides to give in, this time, he would have her the way he wanted eventually. "Fine..." He holds her and continues with his attentions, speeding back up like before.

If she hadn't been beginning to blow him Jenny wouldn't have been able to hold back her smug smile as he gave in, at the very least this exchange was going to be even if not in her favor not his. As Alex sped up so did she, taking in more and more of his cock while she moaned, his tongue and fingers hitting her weakspots more often then she liked to admit, he was learning faster then anyone else just how to get her riled up and ready to blow.

Alex kept it up, he could feel himself getting ready to pop, but he was determined to make her go first, then hopefully get back in control. "Mmm..." He lightly nips her clit and he starts to rub against her Gspot directly, having found it a while ago, he sucks her clit harder, flicking the tip with his tongue.

It really was unfair how good Alex was getting at this, past boyfriends and girlfriends of hers had such a large learning curve but somehow he just picked up how to hit all her buttons faster and easier then all of them and she could feel her body building up but worried it would fuel his ego she attempted to hold it back until she couldn't anymore, her legs clamped around his head and her muscles tightened until she was stiff as a board before finally letting go with a stretched out moan of pleasure.

"Mmmm..." He felt her trying to hold back, held her closer as she got stiff and held back his own release, and almost succeeding, until she moans around him as she came. "Nnnn..." He arches his back slightly and cums as he's licking her clean, he pulls away from her and pants slightly, stretching his jaw. "Damn..."

Jenny hadn't quite recovered as she felt him thrust up into her mouth and his cum shot into her throat, she coughed and spluttered for a few moments before finally getting control of herself, she pushed herself off of him to catch her breath and let him pull away, some tears in the corners of her eyes from the coughing before. "That was intense..." She said quietly as she struggled for air. "What next?" She winked at him still maintaining her air of confidence.

Alex looks over at her and smirk "Hmm... Well, that was only the teaser..." He slowly rolls over and gets to his feet, then moves over to her, he grins again. "Time for the real thing Kitty..." He quickly flips her over and lifts her hips up, he gets in place and rocks against her, giving her tail a nice scratch. "Let's make you really moan..." He pulls back and thrusts in slowly, but fully, then sets a fast pace.

Jenny didn't move to stop him this time as he came over and flipped her now finding herself in a doggy style position as he pressed against her tight pussy. "Now we're getting into it." She snickered as he rubbed against her and scratched her tail, she let out a low purr of excitement as he pushed in until he was buried inside of her before beginning to thrust. "Oh fuck yeah!" Exhibitionism wasn't one of her top fetishes but it was so exciting occasionally to fuck in public and she couldn't help but thrust back towards him.

He grins and grips her hips "You like that Kitty...." He speeds up and soon moves one hand down and under her to squeeze her breast. "You wanna cum again Jenny..." He thrusts harder and scratches along her back with his other hand. "Let me hear you Kitty... What do you want..." He scratches her tail again and pets it softly as he thrusts deeper.

With each thrust she could feel a rush of pleasure. "Ooooh god!" His hand squeezing her soft breast made her arch towards him. "Fuck yes!" She made no effort to control her volume as the continued to fuck in the open, and was soon thrusting back against him. "I want to cum! Don't stop!" Her back arched more as she grew close.

"Nnn... Good Kitty..." He lightly smacks her ass and squeezes her breast a bit tighter, rubbing her nipple in circles. "And cum you shall Kitty..." He grips her tail lightly and starts to thrust faster and harder, using her tail to pull her back slightly. "Nnn... Fuck..." He moans and groans, getting closer, he arches his back a few moments later and thrusts deep, filling her as he came. "Nnnn!"

The smack and squeeze were almost shocking enough that she let go all at once but Jenny managed to hold on still determined to 'win' sex in some small way to show that she could outlast Alex but when he took a hold of her tail and pulled as he thrust she couldn't anymore the sudden distraction making her cave as she locked up beneath him. "ffffFuck!" She released a torrent as she came and squeezed down tightly on himHer hands digging deep into the soil beneath her as she felt him pump and fill her with his cum.

"Nnnn... S-Shit... Tight..." He soon pulls from her slowly, after she let him go, he rubs his hand over her back, helping her relax. "Mmm..." He shifts them slightly and lays them down, pulling her close, he licks at her ear and gently massages her breast. "So... How was that..." He licks at her neck as he tries to calm down, knowing he'd have to return to Rose soon. "Did I please the Kitty..."

Back
Top Bottom