Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Friendship (P) -Ladydark-Furry Princess-

Rose would never have pictured herself being caught in this situation, being forced to masturbate for an audience let alone for her best friend who was using hypnotism on her, she had never been seen naked by anyone, her body was a virgin land and it certainly seemed like Alex would be the one claiming it, whether she had a say in it or not.
She continued to play, her hand working expertly at her now dripping pussy, her tail every now and then becoming as stiff as a rod when Rose found a spot of particular pleasure before then loosening up and waving around softly. Her eyes stayed dead but that didn't stop twitches in her face betraying the pleasure she felt, it didn't stop as she began to pant with pleasure, her best friend seeing her in such a raw state would be an embarrassment she will could never live down.

He felt himself twitch as she continued on, he would defiantly be heading to the bathroom after lunch, he couldn't wait to see her do this while awake. He noticed her tail would stiffen when she would let out the softest of moans, almost a mew, that was her tell for a sweet spot. 'That's it Rose.... Just a little more...' He says softly in his head, he didn't want to distract her with any other commands, he glances at the stop watch on his phone, a good four minutes already.

Rose's body was getting close, her other hand now moving in to assist, her first hand fingering herself faster and faster, the second rubbing her clit softly. Her panting only continued to grow in speed and her tail was solid most of the time now, only relaxing for a moment before becoming stiff again. Her body suddenly stiffened, her head flung back as a long weak moan escaped her she was following her orders attempting to muffle as much as was possible as she came within seconds after her body unlocked she began again, her order not having any form of limit on how many orgasms she should have she was simply instructed to masturbate, long lines of drool starting to form from her lips flowing down her neck to her chest.

Alex quickly hit stop on the stopwatch and looks at it, jus over five minutes, he looks up as she starts again and grins. 'I never did say stop...' He starts the timer again, 'Let's get a good base time...' He chuckles softly and continues to watch her. He folds up a napkin from his lunch and rests it on her chest, he couldn't have her messing her clothes, this time. He gently tips her head up so she's almost looking at him, he wanted to watch the emotions that filtered across her face.

It was obvious she was speeding towards another orgasm considerably faster then the previous one, her cold eyes stared straight into his as her head was tilted to look at him she was still breathing almost as fast as she possibly could her fingers moving at a blinding pace, the music still holding her real self at bay, she was a woman of self control normally and only masturbated as she felt was necessary and never more then once, within 3 minutes her body shook again considerably more violent then the first as she came this time she didn't lock up but instead continued through the orgasm her tongue hanging limp out of her mouth, her pussy was almost to the point of literally dripping.

Alex forgot the timer and just watched her, she was slowly losing herself to it, he couldn't wait any more and frees himself from his pants. "5... 5 is your limit... You stop at 5..." He watches her and starts to stroke himself slowly, biting his lip softly to keep back his own soft moans. He couldn't believe he had waited this long, she was beyond what he had hoped for, and they had only just started.

The third was coming faster then the real Rose would ever have admitted and couldn't, each orgasm making her body more and more sensitive and with her mind not being in control there was no break, her body never adjusted it was simply forced to endure the assault without reprieve, surely she would be numb, possibly in pain after this, within minutes she came again this time her voice becoming more pronounced and not even a minute had passed before she forced out another and then in a similar time she came again this time a meager yell escaping from her as well as a stream as she squirted making a small pool between her legs, her tail wound like a spring before melting into a limp noodle, her body froze upon her 5th, her pussy dripping wet and hands covered in juices, her exhaustion showed as she now stayed still, hands still in position but unmoving, tongue hanging out as she attempted to regain her breath, the only thing keeping her upright was the lack of mentality, she had not been ordered to rest, or sleep she was simply awaiting a new command.

The faster she went, the faster he followed, he was moaning softly now and getting close by the time she hit her 4th, but it was her fifth, that sent him over. "Nnn!" He manages to turn away from her to shoot his load, he sits there panting for a few minutes, she was a squirter. He quickly cleans himself up and fixes his clothes, then looks at her, she was a mess, but oh so sexy. He pulls a small cloth from his bag and wets it with his water bottle, he looks at her "You can rest and relax as I clean you..." He pulls her hands from herself and started to slowly clean her up, giving her body a much needed rest. Once done he sits back again, he looks at her "Next time you hear me say the word 'Butterfly' you will start to masturbate again, but be completely unaware of it... Nod if you understand..." Once she does so he has her fix her clothes, and tells her to lay down. "You will go to sleep once the music stops playing, remembering nothing of this but your trigger word... You will believe you got tired after listening to my music and took a nap... You love to song and would love to hear it again..." He waits until she is laying down and comfortable "You will wake only for the class bell..." He gently removes the headphones and takes back his player, packing his back again, he starts to eat.

Rose's body started to look heavy and exhaustion spread like a fire as Alex said she could rest and relax, her soulless stare still straight forward as he cleaned her until he talked again, she nodded in response, the command being buried deep within her subconcious and with his command she laid down and listened to his continued commands before finally her eyes fell closed as he removed her headphones, soft mewling snores emanating from her as she slept Rose rolled over multiple times during her sleep before finally curling up with her tail finishing a egg like outline formed by the rest of her form.
Once the bell rang she shot up to a sitting position. "Oh god! I fell asleep no no no!" Her body ached all over as she jumped up to her feet and grabbed her food, grabbing a big mouthful before sprinting off worried she would be late for class. "TALK AFTER CLASS" She yelled after hastily swallowing and then taking another bite.

Alex ate his lunch as she slept, it also gave him time to calm down as well, he was opening his dessert when her bell sounded. He looks up as she starts to scarf her food "Slow down kitten... You'll choke... You have a 10 minute grace... You'll be fine..." He didn't have a class right after lunch, so he was in no rush, he helps her pack her stuff while she eats. "You looked so peaceful... I didn't want to wake you..." He helps her stand once she finishes eating and they walks towards campus together, he turns to look at her and smiles. "I'm glad you liked my song... I'll see you on the bus after last class..." He smiles at her as she takes a turn, heading to her class, he waves and heads in the direction of his class.

"I do?" Rose turned on her heels as he said it and her racing mind finally calmed for a moment it was enough to remember she did actually have some time to eat like a human being. "Thanks." She said as she ate her sandwich rather then inhaling it. "I may have looked peaceful but that ground is so hard." Rose stretched her legs and arms before twisting in both directions to stretch her back. "Everything is aching." Somehow even her fingers felt worn out and she would never say it out loud but her pussy ached with a burning numbness. "If I fall asleep here again wake me up." She stretched straight up and stood on her tip toes while her arms overlaid each other behind her head, popping her chest out considerably. "This sucks." She finished the last of her food and headed back with Alex. "Yeah it was really good and relaxing I'll see you after class!" She waved with a smile at him before running off to class.

Alex sat silent through his next class, the only thing he could think about was rose and her reactions, which was also why he had to leave class early. Finishing up in the bathroom, he decides to skip the rest of class and head out to the bus early. When rose finally arrives he smiles at her and boards the bus with her "So glad to finally be going home... It was such a long day..." He grins as they sit "It's pizza and movie night... No classes for two days!" He did a little happy dance in his seat.

Rose had been looking forward to her coming classes but it turned out the planned schedule had to be changed, her chemistry teacher couldn't get a hold of the equipment she needed. "Well this is going to be fun." The sarcasm so thick it could drown someone, the rest of the class was spent listening and writing out pages of information Rose continually wriggling as her body ached, before the bell finally rang and released them from torment and she could leave for the bus she arrived looking quite drained of energy. "Hey...Finally...Free!" When Alex bought up no classes it took every single bit of self control within her being to not jump and scream so she settled for a happy yell. "Yes!" She joined his dance. "Man a supreme pizza with my name on it." She held her messenger bag to her as if it contained her pizza and then shot glares to everyone around her as if they all were attempting to steal it.

He reaches up and messes her hair a bit "So... One each... Sounds like a plan... And it's your pick for the movies..." He rests back in his chair and watches out the window, although he had different idea in mind for entertainment. He looks at her "So, how was the big lab today... You've been talkin about it for weeks..." He smiles at her.

"She couldn't get a hold of equipment." Rose's disappointment almost creating an aura around her. "Hopefully next week if the head of the department gets off his ass." Her arms now folded under her chest in annoyance and her tail waving back and forth quickly showcasing her aggravation. "So we had to write out a multi page dictation." She let out a long sigh before focusing on picking a movie which made her noticeably more relaxed. "I don't know, something silly and stupid oh pirates of the Caribbean could be a possibility, what do you think?"

He looks at her, it was clear she was agitated before thinking of the movie, he smiles "That could work... Or... Cloudy with a chance of meatballs..." He chuckles "I wish that movie was real though... It would solve world hunger pretty quick..." He watched out the window, ready be home and watching his little kitten play, he shudders and bites his lip to ward off a stiffy.

"Oh good choice! We haven't watched that in ages! I might have a warm shower before we start though I'm still aching." Rose reached to her neck and softly massaged it unaware of the thoughts travelling through Alex's mind as he watched her. "How did your last class go? Boring as the rest?" She asked while still massaging her neck hoping the ache would go away so she could relax.

Alex snaps out of his thought and turns to her "What... Oh yeah... I wasn't even paying attention to most of it... Are you ok?" He noticed her rubbing her neck "Maybe I should give you a massage during the movie? And I promise I won't let you sleep on the ground again..." He smiles and stands as the bus turns down their street "So glad the ride home is so much shorter..." He smiles.

"That would be amazing if it could stop this." Rose knew the massage would come with comments about her being cute but this was so annoying. "Who knew rocks and dirt could be so uncomfortable" Rose's tone filled with joking sarcasm as the bus pulled into their stop, the two getting up and walking off back towards their house. "Just so you know I still haven't forgiven you for the bus ride earlier, when you least expect it there will be some big payback, it could come anytime from any direction!" She made ninja noises while jumping around Alex. "Anytime!"

Alex chuckles then laughs, "Oooh... Ninja kitty! I better watch out for her claws..." He smirks and reaches out to tickle her before running off "But she'll have to catch me first!" He doesn't go his top speed and grins, he wanted to get home soon to start the evening he had planned.

Rose moved out of the way of him tickling her. "Oh you pain in the as.." She was surprised when Alex suddenly took off. "OI!" She gave chase as quickly as possible and bumped into him as she passed. "I'm going to beat you home! The crowd will cheer for me!" Soon they were within eyesight of home. "I'm gonna win!" The run certainly didn't help her aches as she started to slow down before having to stop for a breath just a few metres away. "Damn...it...!" Rose hated to lose but sometimes it was just going to happen. "I'm having a shower." She said with exhaustion filling her voice before pushing her way in and grabbing a change of clothes before heading to the shower, soon the warm water running and washing away her aches and pains, she walked out with a towel on her head and a wide cut collar black shirt that hung over one shoulder and a knee length blue skirt

While she had been in the shower, Alex had ordered the pizzas and had gotten he movie all set up, he even set a pillow and blanket up in front of the couch. "Alrighty... You come sit here... And I'll give you that massage... You're pizza is right in reach... And we can watch the movie too..." He smiles at her as she walks up "Now... Massage oil or no?"

"Thanks Alex I really appreciate it." This is one of the reasons why they were best friend, Alex was such a helpful and nice person Rose sat down on the pillow. "Yeah massage oil would be awesome." Rose reached over and grabbed a slice and began to eat while keeping her eye on the screen. "Mmmm they did really well today, thanks again though its been such a long day is there anything I can do to pay you back?"

Alex smiles and gets the oil before sitting back down "Well I'm sure I'll think of something... You just try and relax.." He pulls her shirt off her shoulders slightly and rubs the oil on his hands "You wanna hit play..." He starts to gently massage her shoulders and neck softy, applying pressure where needed, "You're really tense..." He looks up as the movie starts to play "... Butterfly..." He says softly.

"Yeah sure." Rose grabbed a hold of the remote and clicked play as his hands started to work her shoulders. "Mmmmm...." Her muscles turning to putty in his hands as he worked, when he said butterfly she had a look of confusion but her hand knew what to do, hiking up her skirt and pulling her blue panties aside before beginning to rub softly, she didn't notice at all as the command worked its magic. "If you think butterfly is going to work as a nickname you are very wrong." Her fingers now working their magic making her softly moan but the overriding command making her not pay attention to anything related to her masturbation.

Back
Top Bottom