Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Friendship (P) -Ladydark-Furry Princess-

"Ahhh~" Was the only reply she could immediately vocalize as he began to push in, thrusting ever so slowly. "A girl has to have her funnn." She had never been filled quite like this Alex's cock so much bigger and harder then she could have imagined it felt like if he pushed to hard it would reach into her stomach Rose felt his head lay on her back as he moved slowly. "Oh god Alex your so biggg." Her eyes threatening to roll back as she gave into the pleasure her hands gripping hard on the couch fabric, she heard his request and almost laughed before giving in her moans now long desire filled mews and as she started to purr she realized just how great it could feel her body vibrating on his rock hard cock. "Oh! OH~" The sensation within her enough to make her feel crazy

"Nnn... God that feels good... Mmm" he continues to massage and tease her nipples as he slowly fucks her, but after a few minutes he starts to speed up. "Yeah... Such a naughty Kitten..." He looks up at her head "B-Beg me..." He moans louder and starts to speed up again, bucking his hips lightly against her, he was loving this, better then anything else they had done.

Rose wasn't able to purr as he began to speed up her breathing far to erratic for it but she would certainly keep it in mind for the future. "B-beg?" His voice commanding her between the moans they both emitted. "Take me Alex..." That inner voice in her head the small part of her that wanted the most depraved of things rearing its head now. "Pull my hair do it hard and fast...Fuck me!" Her voice giving out after saying it as she began to thrust back the act of saying it clearly a huge turn on as her moans grew in intensity.

He looks up "Y-You're sure..." He pulls one hand from her breast and moves it up into her hair, he twists it into a pony and gives it a slight tug. "You want it hard Kitten..." His other hand leaves her breast and moves it to her hip, he then thrusts harder and deeper, he groans. "Who's a naughty kitty..." His hand on her hip moves to lightly smack her ass before holding her hip again, he again gives her hair a tug as he speeds up.

"Yeah I'm sure." Rose's voice low and seductive as he reached up from her breast and grabbed a handful of her hair. "Ahhh!~" The sharp tug and deep thrusts making her feel so much better his rough hands taking for his own the urges a part of her she always accepted but never expected a chance to truly satiate but here he was the man she had always loved taking her for his own exactly how she wanted. "I've been a naughty kitty!" Her tongue hanging out and drips of saliva dropping onto the couch she began to tighten around him with her orgasm on the way. "You-your going to make me cum Alex! I'm going to squirt because of you!"

He grips her hair harder and moans "Am I gonna make the kitty's pussy squirt..." He smack her ass again and moans as she start to squeeze him, he pulls her hair with each thrust and groans. He was getting so close but he didn't want this to end, she was a sexy little kitten and very active. "Nnn... That's it kitty... Cum for me..." He starts to thrust harder and deeper, he hits her ass a few more times.

Her ass now had several red handprints as he continued to smack her much to Rose's enjoyment along with his rough hold of her hair and deep thrusts her orgasm was inescapable and powerful. "AHHH!~" Her pussy tightening as much as humanely possible around his stiff rod as she squirted, the couch now soaked in her juices as they poured out of her, her eyes glazed over as she enjoyed it, the feeling that lasted for what seemed an age before finally beginning to dissipate and her arms crumbled beneath her. "Not...done..." She may have looked finished but she wanted more her body and mind aching to be blessed with more pleasure. "Just give me a moment..." Rose in reality hoped he wouldn't he was in such an easy position to have his way with her.

"Gahhh!" He cries out as she clamps down onto him, he thrusts deeper as she starts to squirt and finally cums, filling her. He leans over her and pants for a minute, he hears her, but he didn't want to wait, he pulls from her and flips her over, he wanted to watch her this time. "I sorry... I can't wait..." He spreads her legs and then thrusts in again, not starting slowly either, he holds her legs open and thrust info her deep and fast. "Nnn... Damn you're so tight..." He arches his back as he thrusts, moaning loudly.

She felt him cum inside her, his cock spasming and filling her with seed she felt him lay against her and Rose enjoyed the closeness as they both caught their breath she expected him to wait right up until he flipped her over so she now laid on her back with no resistance he spread her legs and thrust in deep and hard she wasn't able to make words still being so sensitive and dealing with his hard thrusts, screams and moans the only thing she was able to vocalize evidence that he was doing an amazing job, her hands reached for her own breasts squeezing the nipples tightly between her fingers while her legs spread as wide as she could resting on his shoulders so he could thrust as deep as possible with each push her face covered in animalistic desire and broken want.

He stares at her as he continues to thrust into her quickly, already getting close again, he grins as she starts to play with her breasts. "Such a sexy kitty... Does she wanna cum again... Mew for me Kitten..." He reaches between her thighs and starts to slowly tease her clit as he continues to fuck her.

Her large tits made her hands look so small as she played with her nipples, pulling on them hard as he thrust into her obviously enjoying every second just as much as she was, his attention not focused entirely on her anymore. "Mewww!" Her cute meow tainted only by the moan that mixed with it she could feel herself beginning to cum as he touched her clit her eyes opening wide and pussy tightening around him again, her hands grabbing rough handfuls of each of her breasts. "AHHHH!~" She squirted again but with being on her back and angled for him her warm sweetness sprayed over herself and against his stomach even reaching as far as her lips which she licked up while coming down from her orgasm, she was done to exhausted for more. "N-no more...so raw..." Her pussy ached and she needed a break this time being serious as she tried to fight for breath.

"Nnn..." He moans and again cums as she does, he leans forward and rests against her again, panting heavily. "Mmm... Yeah..." After a few minutes, he slowly pulls from her and sits back, watching her "S-So much... For going... Slow..." He smiles at her "But as long... As you... Enjoyed it... I'm happy..." He rests back against the couch to finish catching his breath.

Rose shook as he pulled out, her breath rapid and shallow as he sat upright, her legs now splayed out as she struggled to find the energy to push herself into a more dignified position. "I couldn't help it...Everytime I had a moment...to think you hit another...button..." Large breaths breaking up her speech as she struggled to now push herself up her legs still shaking. "I think I made a bit...of a mess." she said as she sat in her own juices. "I think I might...have a shower and then sleep...w-would you join me?" Her embarrassment still there after all of that fun as she showed her softer side, part of her was thinking about what she would wake to if he said yes she had a surprise in store if he did.

"A bit... We may need to replace the couch..." He smiles and slowly stands up himself "Join you in the shower... Or in bed..." He tips her chin up and kisses her again softly, cupping her cheek softly, he pulls back and smiles at her. "I'd love to... For either..." He looks back at the couch "I'll clean that later..."

"Maybe but it was worth the couch right?" A coy smile as she kissed him a well taking the time to really enjoy it this time, not to nervous or to caught up in desire after he pulled away she pushed herself up onto weak legs using the couch arm to help herself stay stable. "Join me for both?" Her voice still soft and filled with adoration so different from her usual self with a tone of sarcasm and confidence. "Maybe a bath would be better." Her legs shaking as she struggled to keep herself up.

Alex smirks "Yeah... It was worth it..." He watches her, his legs weren't that bad "I think so... You can barely stand... Here..." He picks her up and holds her close, then heads to the bathroom, he sits her on the toilet seat and moves to start te water. "Bubbles?" He turns back to her grins, holding up the bottle of bubble bath and wiggling it, he opens it and adds some before she can say anything. As the tub fills, he moves back to her and picks her up again, sits and puts her in his lap, he starts to slowly kiss along her neck.

"Woah!" Rose gripped onto his arms as she was suddenly lifted her ears standing at attention and tail scared stiff. "Oh...woops got carried away." A bashful smile on her face as Alex carried her. "You didn't have to you know." The tone of her voice obviously showing she certainly didn't mind as he placed her down and began to run the bath a giggle escaping her as he asked if she wanted bubbles and then pouring some in before she got the chance to say anything. "Such a gentleman." She teased as Alex picked her up again this time without fright as he placed the two of them in the bath and within moments began to kiss along her neck. "Ohhhh~" The soft kisses sending signals of pleasure through her with every touch but not enough to make her jump him she simply took the chance to enjoy it her fingers rubbing along his muscular legs as the water soaked away the aches. "I had no idea you could be so...tough especially with how nice and soft you were for the date and then with me afterwards."

He sucks on her pulse lightly "Mmm... I can be whatever you need me to be..." He grabs the cloth and slowly starts to wash her, the soap in the water removing the need for the bar. "Besides... Would you honestly have made it to the bathroom alone..." He turns her head to look at her and kisses her deeply again, slowly twisting their tongues before pulling away. "Admit it... I was too good with you..." Using both hands he slowly massages the soap onto her breasts, and of course teases her nipples slightly, rolling them between his fingers.

Rose bit her lip as he sucked on her neck, Alex really was a surprise the nicest cliche romantic along with strong helpful guy mixed in with frankly a pervert and sexually powerful man. "You really are such a surprise and i totally would have made it...I may have had to crawl because you stopped my legs worki..." She was stopped as he turned her to kiss him their tongues dancing and tasting each other. "You were very ah! good...where did you learn about the female body by the way? Were there some girls I didn't know about?" Rose was doing her best to act like the teasing didn't affect her. "Your a very naughty man, we came in here to get clean." her tail now dropping below the water to soak as she laid against him, her hands now below the water reaching back and gingerly touching his cock with her fingertips, enough to be a tease but provide no lasting pleasure, she wandered what he would do, would he assume he could give her commands like before? Would he do nothing? Or would he ask her to stop teasing? She stayed quiet as she waited for the answer.

He enjoys her soft teasing but doesn't comment on it, he starts to gently pull and play with her nipples, the soap making it easy. "I'm helping you wash... But I can stop... If you say so..." He remembers what playing with her breasts can lead to, he also goes back to sucking on her neck. "You just have to say stop..." He licks and kisses over her shoulders where the water hasn't touched yet, he gently squeezes her breasts every few minutes. He could feel her teasing falter the longer he played with her, he then moves up to lick at her ears, even gently sucking one.

What a turn their lives had taken best friends for years over a decade in fact he asked her on a practice date that turned into a real date and in the same night they became lovers and were now sexually open Rose being quite comfortable in her sexuality didn't mind unlike some others that would be thrown into a shame spiral he played with her sensitive breasts, the large orbs attached to her chest being squeezed and pulled in every direction as he had his fun he began to suck on her neck again as well. "D-don't stop." His suggesting that she could tell him to almost sounding like a threat her teasing becoming harder to focus on especially as he found a weakpoint even she didn't know about as he sucked on her ear. "Ahhh~ Thats unfair..." Her teasing still not having advanced, she wanted him to react, Rose's legs now squeezing together, her thighs rubbing as he continued to press all her buttons especially the newly found earplay.

"Alls fair in love and war... Kitten..." Liking her reaction, he continues to lick and suck on both ears, timing it for when he pinches her nipples. He could feel her squirming in the water, her legs shifting and squeezing together, he steps up his game. "Mmm..." He moans lightly against her ears as he sucks and teases them with his tongue, his fingers rubbing her nipples as she squeezes them. He smirks against her, she was so sensitive and easy to turn on, he wondered if he'd be able to turn her back into just his friend. As her hips started to twist a bit more, adding to her little teasing by rubbing her ass against him, he decides to wait until morning.

Alex was far to good at this no wonder she couldn't resist any action she took to undermine him he turned around against her as her breathing got faster with each passing moment of his playing she could feel her desire for some 'payback' waning and her body turning against her as she rubbed against him but within a minute a small bit back moan of pleasure attempted to burst from her as she came her body quivering in the bathtub and hands falling to the bottom of the porcelain bath as she rode it out once she relaxed she elbowed him jokingly in the stomach. "Not fair I have to many weakpoints, cheater..." Any leg-up that she would have over him already undermined by him knowing how she liked her sex with him in control.

He smirks as she finally came and grunts softly as she hits him, then just slips a hand down to her pussy. "You do... And I'm enjoying finding them..." He very slowly teases her still quivering clit, then turns her to look at him "And it's not cheating... If you don't tell me to stop Kitten... Like right now..." He rubs a bit faster, staring at her "You can't... Even if you wanted to... You can't tell me to stop... Can you..." He grins and holds her in place lightly "You like the control I have over you..." Slightly faster again, but not enough to push her over. "Don't you Kitten..." He grins "I could keep you on edge for hours... And you'd just beg for more..." He stares at her, still keeping her on edge.

Rose shivered as he reached in front of her touched her pussy, her legs instinctively closing to keep his hand trapped there she was turned to look at him as he explained her situation, that she could just say no at any time speeding up as he spoke her arm reaching backwards over her shoulder to rub along the musculature of his back while he played. "Y...yes...I like it..." He mentioned that he could keep her on edge for hours, the idea terrifying she would go crazy with want after minutes but hours. "Please don't..." Her voice weak as she tried to force herself to cum just from his playing with her.

Back
Top Bottom