Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Friendship (P) -Ladydark-Furry Princess-

Ladydark

The minds master
Alex Tapper was an average guy, at 25 he was finally living away from home, he was still in college and rooming with his childhood friend. A childhood friend he had secretly wanted for several years now, as he had watched her grow. They had met as kids, he had liked her ears, she was a kitty girl, they had become fast friends as he was the first to not pick on her. But now that they had grown up, he bit his lip, he wanted her, badly, all to himself. The problem, she only saw him as a friend or big brother, she didn't want a relationship with him. He accepted that at first, and for a while that was ok, but not anymore, so he had been planning on changing her mind, permanently.

He smiles as he pops the cd from his computer, he had spent weeks putting together a special 'song' for her. He slips the disk into his diskman and shuts his computer down, then grabs his bag. He'd try it out today while they were on lunch together, they always ate alone under the football bleachers. He heads out the door to get to class on time.

Rosalina Morgan was quite unique in her small group of friends, being a catgirl blessed her with adorable ears and a long soft tail made her stick out with humans but she had grown to ignore any odd looks thrown her way, Rose also came in at just over 5'2 which helped many view her as a cute kitten much to her embarrassment even though any attempt to retaliate just made her seem more adorable. She had picked up quite a bit of attention as well from men seeking more intimate relationships due to her large chest dragging their attention.

None of it affected her though, she focused more on just having fun, her friend Alex rooming with her made her feel much more comfortable with her home, he was the brother she never had and she loved having him around and in her naivety hadn't even noticed his growing feelings for her. "Hey Alex what are you having for lunch?" She asked as the two left for class, her tail poking out behind her and waving back and forth slowly. "I'm thinking I might buy something at the canteen, although I really should eat my packed lunch."

Alex smiles at her and reaches behind to run his fingers along her tail quickly "Hey kitten!" He would tease her like this now and then, he moves to walk in front of her, facing her "Aw... But we always eat at the bleachers... Besides... I finished that song..." He smirks and turns away from her to keep walking, not waiting for her reaction, he had told her he was making it for her weeks ago and teasing her about it.

Rose jumped in surprise as she felt her tail be played with, still a weird feeling since most people did their best to avoid it. "Kitten?" Rose shot a glare at Alex for a moment before relaxing, he was the only one that could get away with cutesy names for her, although her tail started waving back and forth with quicker pace due to minor annoyance. "Fine I'll eat my packed lunch, for you." She breathed out a false sigh of frustration and disappointment before shooting a smile at him. "I probably shouldn't spend money on bad food anyway, so you still haven't told me what this masterpiece of yours is oh virtuoso, the new beethoven, bach or would it be vanilla ice?" Rose teased with her tongue poking out.

Alex chuckles "Just for that... You can wait until AFTER we eat..." He glances back at her "Aww... The kitty is upset..." He stops and stands in front of her, he reaches up and rubs her ear softly, he was one of the only ones allowed to touch them "I promise you'll just love it..." He then taps her nose lightly "Race you to the elevator!" He turns and bolts, knowin an ear rub always make her relax, but after today, he'd change that, and a few other things as well.

The disgruntled look on her face was obvious as he told her she would have to wait, Rose was impatient at the best of times and mixing that with calling her kitty again made her tail wave back and forth faster and faster as agitation grew but that started to leave her when Alex's hands rubbed her ears, her fluffed up tail now flattening down and for the briefest of moments before he tapped her nose she began to purr very softly, almost inaudibly before he suddenly bolted in the other direction. "THATS CHEATING!" Rose said as she took chase almost managing to close the gap completely before he reached the finish point, she stood bent over catching her breath, her chest heaving. "You! Cheated..." She wasn't extremely fit and while her species were good runners her large chest slowed her down for fear of falling over. "Meanie..." She said as her breathing started to slow and relax.

He grins at her as she reaches him and pushes the button for the elevator "Yeah... But you look so cute... And I think I heard a pure that time..." He steps into the elevator and holds it for her, he looks her over, loving how full her breasts looked as she panted. He smiles "I'll make it up to you at lunch... Promise..." He leans back against the wall "So... Saw you had more 'fan mail'... Any catch your eye this time..." He truely hated how the guys looked at her, like they had a chance, he hides his smirk, and after today, they never would. "Aww... Don't pout little sis..."

"I am not and you did not!" Rose yelled defensively while a blush crept across her face, yet another unconscious reaction that made so many just want to call her cute or adorable more. "You better make it up." She punched him in the arm softly. "Still a cheater though Mr. Tapper." Her tone now authoritive before a laugh broke it and she began to scowl. "Yeah I noticed, you would think people would stop seeing me as a novelty by now. Not really, I guess I'm just not interested in anyone yet." She didn't seem annoyed or disappointed at the revelation that at the moment she just wasn't attracted to anyone as of yet. "Probably doesn't help the rumors that we are hooking up does it?" She snickered as she said it. "Oh well gossiping people certainly don't take my interest.

Alex smirks and sneaks behind her, then hugs her, arms under her chest "Well.. We could make those rumours true..." He laughs and kisses her cheek before letting her go, even though he meant it, he knew she would never see him that way. He leans against the wall again "So... There's no one you have your eye on..." He pulls out his phone to check the time "It is way too early for a history class... I'll be asleep 20 minutes in..." He sighs and closed his phone, putting it back as the doors open, he pushes from the wall and walks out after her, running his fingers along her tail again. "You wouldn't stick out so much if there were more of your kind around here... But I think it just makes you more unique..."

Rose's eyes went wide as she felt him hug her from behind and felt her chest rise as his arms pushed them higher. "Yeah yeah smarty pants, I'm sure they would have a field day." Rose smiled as he pulled away, figuring it all as a joke. The two had talked about it a while ago when people started circulating the rumors but as far as Rose was concerned the two had agreed it wouldn't work. She felt his fingers again on her tail, making the fur on her tail and ears stand up. "Sometimes I really wish there were more cats around it would give me a breather." She checked the time as well, letting out a grunt of dissatisfaction. "It is going to be a painfully long day I think." A long drawn out sigh as she checked over her class schedule. "I can't deny, debating hooky until after lunch so I get at least one good class."

He chuckles "Scaredy cat... If you don't go to class, you can't here my song..." He smirks and walks a few feet ahead of her, he enjoyed teasing her, he'd get that cute little blush now and then, like in the elevator. "Gotta keep your grades up..." He grins, knowing she almost always get As, he couldn't wait until lunch time, they continue on towards their bus stop.

Rose let out another grunt."Fine! But this song better be worth it." She held a finger to his face threateningly as they arrived. "I know in english I am going to have to study and break down an essay, Starting to regret taking a minor in english studies." She was about to sit down when the bus arrived. The doors opened and she stepped on, waving her pass over the scanner before taking a seat, Alex taking the seat next to her and she heard girls behind them start to whisper and giggle, her ears twitching and flicking to hear them better and then whispering to Alex. "Is it just because I'm a cat do you think or are they just so empty headed that they can't do anything but focus on something small and unimportant like other peoples relationships?" She heard another talk now, a guy whispering about her and how he would love to get the big titted catgirl into the bedroom, pulling her tail as he thrusts, her blush growing hotter along with anger. "I'm starting to regret complaining about the girls now."

"They're just jealous they aren't as cute as you... Now just ignore..." He had heard the guys comment and turns to look at him, it was one of the jockstraps from the football team. "And don't worry about him... He's been hit in the head so many times he probably can't even get it up anymore..." He reaches beside them and starts to softly scratch the base of her tail, knowing it calms her more then her ears. "Being friends for so long has its perks... Remember when I found this spot..." He glances at her, he wanted her to ignore the other people on the bus, this was their time, soon he wouldn't have to distract her like this.

Rose did her best to ignore the comment on her being cute, it was hidden in the blush that she was already sporting, but she couldn't help but laugh at his comment about the jock moron in the bus. "Yeah I b..." She was cut off as he began to scratch the base of her tail and she quite visibly relaxed, her shoulders becoming slack and she fell towards him, her head resting on his shoulders as she softly purred, her cares thrown away as she relaxed, these moments were certainly the biggest contributors to the rumors they were seeing each other, she heard the girls still and many others around them now whispering some giving condescending "I told you" others letting out long "Awwww" A few of the guys commented on how lucky Alex was. "People are talking Alex..." She sounded disinterested with her own comment as she enjoyed the relaxing sensation.

"Let them... I'm just taking care of you, like I always have..." He says softly, scratching a tad harder to calm her completely, he watches out the window as they near the school, it was still early and not many people were there. He wanted so badly to lean over and kiss her right now, but he waited this long, he could wait a few more hours. He slowly stops and pets her tail a few times to help her come out of it slowly, "Almost there kitten..." He says her nickname softly, only for her.

As Alex scratched harder Rose couldn't help but purr louder while she struggled to focus on the fact that people were watching her be put into this position, he finally stopped and began to pet her tail and her mind suddenly snapped back into position and she heard everyone talk about the two of them, Rose slowly turned to look at Alex with a soul chilling glare. Once the bus stopped she wordlessly stood up and walked off and then waited for Alex, still obviously a little angry. "You know no one will let us live that down we are going to have to deal with it for forever." Rose knew she couldn't stay mad at Alex for long so she had to be angry at him now. "I will see you at lunch." She pushed him not as a joke this time as the people still looked at the two of them, making all sorts of comments, most going quiet as Rose pushed through them and shot them that angry glare.

Alex chuckles "You worry too much..." He was expecting her shove and braced himself, then watches her go, shoving past the gossiping girls. "Just you wait kitten... I'm sure you'll be changing your mind after lunch..." He says softly to himself, she really was beautiful and he couldn't wait to have her to himself for real. He hikes his bag higher on his shoulder and turns to head to his side of the campus for his classes, a happy grin on his face.

After some painfully boring classes Rose almost jumped for joy when the bell rang for lunch, only managing to keep herself from bolting out of the room because the teacher was looking in her direction, she left with the rest of the students and proceeded to her and Alex's spot under the bleachers, she could finally look forward to a fun class after lunch and more importantly her curiosity would be sated, she didn't complain to much about having to wait but she despised waiting and surprises, she saw Alex finally arrive with a grin plastered to his face. "You look a bit overly happy, still riding high with your little bit of fun earlier?" Rose figured he would be smiling because he could tease her with her impatience but hoped to not give him the idea.

He sits down with her on the ground and pulls out his lunch "Maybe... But I've also decided to give you a break because of the bus ride this morning... I just can't stand how upset you look..." He pulls out his diskman and her special headphones "I'll let you listen to it before we start eating... Just hit play, it's the only track..." He smiles at her and holds back his grin, he couldn't want to see if it worked, he had worked hard on it.

The music was a soft rhythm of slow tunes and beats with a soft almost haunting melody in the background. She wouldn't be able to hear it at first, it was a subconscious song, and the best part, it was tuned to her ears only, much to low for any human to hear. Once the song took hold, when she could hear it, she'd hopfully slip into a deep trance, the track was set to auto loop.

"Finally!" Rose yelled out and grabbed the diskman. "This has been torture." She smiled as she put the headphones on. "Alright and...play" She said as she hit the play button Rose obviously listened intently as the music started, it was nice but very odd, there was something...as the song went on the more she focused on it the harder it became to focus on until suddenly her mind went completely blank her eyes which had displayed her concentration now flat and empty, her body relaxing against the pole she laid against even her tail which normally was in some constant motion now fell still as she simply stared ahead.

Alex watches her, a soft smile on his face "I really hope you enjoy it... I worked real hard to make it perfect..." He smirks as she listens to it, he could see her trying hard to focus on it until the moment the song took her. "Perfect..." He watches the spark slowly fade from her eyes as her mind is pulled further away with the music, there was also a soft under track playing as well, his voice, telling her to obey only Alex. "Let's give this a try..." He sits up and moves a bit closer, they would be alone all lunch, no one ever came by them. "Can you hear me Rose... If you can... Lift your left arm and say my name..." Just small steps for now, until he was sure how deep she was under.

Rose was so far away locked completely under the spell of the music filling her head with demands that she simply had to follow, her body would simply be acting on its own like autopilot. She raised her left arm and with an emotionless voice uttered "Alex." her eyes did not shift, did not even show a flicker of control as she followed the command. The real Rose not even recognizing that anything was happened, as if her mentality had just been put on pause.

Alex wanted to jump for joy, it had worked! He grins and shits a bit closer "Good kitty... You'll be my good little kitten..." He shivers slightly and pulls his bag closer, he pulls out a small vibrator "Now you're going to push your tights and panties down slightly, then take this and..." He bit his lip "And you're going to masturbate... Nice and quietly..." He waits for her to move and follow his command, then hands her the toy, set on low, he takes out his phone to start timing her, this would be useful later. He glances around to double check they were alone, but no one ever came out this far for lunch.

If only Rose could see what her friend was putting her through, the anger would be like an atomic bomb going off, even for Alex this was way to far, to not only abuse her trust but to force her to play with herself for his pleasure? But without argument she complied as her body acted on its own she pushed her tights and panties out of the way and follows his command with precision, instead of reaching for the toy he offered her hand slipped between legs and she softly began to rub herself, her hand moving like it had dozens no hundreds? of times in the past, her body reacting by slowly lubing itself, her juices beginning to coat her fingers as his command controlled her with ease, the music still playing softly in her ears.

He watches her closely, only slightly surprised when she didn't take the toy, but pleased non the less, he started to time her the moment she touched herself. He watched the subtle changes on her face, the light blush that appeared, the way her breath quickened slowly. Even her limp tail was twitching just slightly, he so wanted to tell her to speed up or spread her legs, but it wasn't time for that yet. "That's it kitten..." He says softly, he grips his knees, needing to do something with his hand or he'd blow this by touching her.

Back
Top Bottom