Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Maddness and Obession

Inspiration - Repoman

Dark, yet Violent, with a delicious touch of Romance

It is sample story for - Maddness and Obession

I can't see nothing at all........

I can't speek nothing at all.......

I can't feel nothing at all........

Must keep running.........

Don't look back.........

Or the repoman will get you.......

Same night, same nightmare always the same, never changing......just the same......

Paralyzed by fear, naked, and alone, a cold sweat moisted at her brow. The masked man would come closer with the knife, making an elegant sweeping motions to a melody only he could hear. He would be closer, then further away and then closer again, it was maddening but she couldn't scream.....She couldn't move, or anything else just watch in horror......when will this end? Please no....Please.......Inside her dreams she always begged, always begged, with the masked man who never spoke he just swept his blade back and forth.

Coming closer then going back it would leave her breathless, heart running rampant in her chest........Till she would violently jolt herself awake with a silent scream, hands clutching at the tattered bed sheets "It's just a dream" she reapted those words several times before running a hand over the bandage covered eyes "He can't hurt me.....I don't have those eyes no more" she winced in pain, as the medication started to finally wear off and realization she needed escape.

Samara scooted to the edge of the bed using her hands to feel out her next move, but glass shattered somewhere within small rundown building, her heart started to beat harder, faster "H-hello?" He couldn't of found her again, could he?

The reopmen.......The boogeyman that everyone feared.....They came to take back the body parts you had rented.....specially if payment was late and for eighteen year old samara hers were well overdue....Her father couldn't afford paying for her new eyes which led to Frank hiding his child from them, but they always found her.....and she would run again, and again now in a panic she had gouged out her own eyes and threw them way.......Now how will she pay them back?

"Hello......Little Mara" his whisper chilled her to the bone, she thrashed out wildly with hands "GET AWAY FROM ME" she screamed......."Where are the eyes?" Samara stumbled onto her feet " Please......." She begged and for a frozen moment the repoman went stilled behind the quivering girl, as he took in her sweet, young curves and how delicious her aroma smelt....he had been chasing this girl for so long could he possibly kill her? Or has this one job become his obession for the man mad of the repo corporation? He was feared, yet as reached out to touch wisp of raven hair which felt like silk.

Samara slapped the hand away in terror so she could step away, but clumsy feet brought her down on fallen knees in front of the man painted in blackness "Please......" She begged again.....

Back
Top Bottom