Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mary had a...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lost Lamb

Moon
Hello and welcome to my little slice of Blue Moon!

My name is Dezzie and I'll be trying my best to describe my posting habits and interests to make the whole process of starting up a new story/couple as simple as possible.

Personal Posting Habits

Frequency: Once every one or two days
Length: Roughly three to six paragraphs, though I tend to mirror my partner
Content: Plots varying from 50-80 percent smut are what interest me the most
References: As a visual person, I tend to enjoy supplying a photo or two of the character I play in a story. I'll also supply references throughout the roleplay.
Time Away: I will always inform my partners of any inability to post if it will take me longer than my average 1-2 days response time

General Kinks
I focus on playing the submissive roles. My favorites are princess subs or daddy's girls, but I'm also willing to play kidnappings or other non-con themes. I don't mind a Master or Mistress, as long as I have one. Also, I'll play in any time period; though I do favor modern and historical settings over post-apocalyptic. If the story seems like fun, I'd be willing to try anything once.

Yes, I love...
Spankings
Dressing Up
Playing Innocent
Being Teased
Panties/Stockings
Lacey Things
Restraints
Realistic Physiques
Incest
Age Gaps (I prefer to play younger.)
Loss of Innocence

I don't need...
Death Scenes
Vore
Gore
Scat/Water sports
Diapers

Pairings
Vague, I know. But just a couple ideas to show more of my interests.

Father/Daughter
Teacher/Student
Popular Student/Shy Student
Rock Star/Groupie
Princess/Knight in Shining Armor

Plots
Due to my overall new-ness to the site I won't have much to offer here. Rest assured as more ideas come to mind I'll be jotting them down.

I Got You
Highschoolers headed down the wrong path. YC and MC were best friends growing up in a small town where dropping out of school and ending up in prison was a common occurrence. One night, the pair were out late and pulled over by a cop only to be caught red handed under the influence and with plenty of incriminating memorabilia to send MC, the driver and owner of the car, straight to jail. At the sight of MC's tears, YC claims ownership of it all while under the impression that MC would be pay the bail. MC doesn't. In fact, the whole ordeal scared her straight and put her on the honor-role. Six years have passed and finally YC has served their time without hearing from MC once; perhaps it's time for a reunion?

Reunion
Raised by a single, drug-addicted mother, MC decides to search for her biological Father the moment she realized there was even an option to. After digging endlessly with no aid from her mother, MC finally thinks she might have found him. In order to do a paternity test, MC opts to take a bus into town and meet the man that might be her rightful Father. Arriving late, she decides to unwind in a quiet bar with a glass of wine and her favorite paperback. Instead she hits it off with a total stranger and things end up becoming much more involved than she ever planned for them to be. Imagine her surprise when the next morning she texts her Father to meet up for lunch and the stranger's phone on the night stand of the hotel room immediately begins to buzz.

Your princess awaits.
tumblr_o3cavzbKGq1v8m8beo1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom