Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Hucow Farm OOC

How big of a cock would do? I don't want to be too big or too small. Normally I wait to see what other players' pick, but I think everyone is doing that.

I would suggest something like a real life bull. Which can be at most two and a half feet. At least that's what Google says.

Two questions. One: how long would each post have to be? Still kind of new to role-playing so if it is too much I'll have to bow out now. Two: could I post a link to the picture instead? Doing this on an Android phone and I barely learned how to post links so far.

I struggle to come up with a small paragraph so I am going to have to bow out before I waste anyone's time. Glad that you guys were so friendly though. Bye.

I'm sure everyone will be around shortly. This is why I dont have the group thread up yet. Because it always takes a little while for characters to come in.

Sometimes people don't join until they see the game has actually started and people are actually posting in it.

hiya. Welcome. I'll be throwing up the main thread in a minute. Stay tuned.

Update: I think it would be fun if all the cows went through their first milking while the bulls were shown the cows they have the privilege of breeding with. Then a social afterward.

So one good milking post from each cow. Then I'll move us to the social event.

Update 2:
The thread is here
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=70422

please try to post at least once a week or let me know if you can't. Also if everyone would please wait for each person to post. Those are the only rules I want to impose, but I will enforce them. So don't make me be mean. I just want to have fun. With that being said, let's have a good time everyone.

You're good AndNich. I only check to make sure the person's character isn't absurd in body type (outside of the already absurd nature of the rp) and that we don't get overwhelmed with too many of one type of the herd. Which is why I'm cutting off new bulls for now.

Thanks y'all.

I can work on a second cow if that would help. When I was looking for character pictures, I kept more than one.

Come on lads! Get in there and start massaging those beautiful and half naked women. It is for a noble cause. :angel:

thatguy1 said:
I set up a bull in the character thread if anybody wants to check him out :)

Sorry thatguy1, I think you submitted him right after Tori said no more bulls. But if another cow joins to balance the ratio, you could get in.

andnich: up to you really. Normally I'd say one per person, but I'm starting to think we need more. I'm considering doing one myself.

Zeth: Umm....did you read what I said? Bulls aren't invited in Cow's rooms and her name is Cristie not Christine.

Thatguy1: Sorry, bulls are full for now but if that changes I'll pm you and you can use that character.

Back
Top Bottom