Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ʈhe Ʌpocalypse ʜaruchai & ɟwisted

Jake smiled and was quite impressed as Ember bared herself to him and he beckoned to her and obediently she cam to him and slipped under the covers with him. Jake immediately pulled her to him, the feel of her soft warm skin on his bringing his cock back to life. "It's been a long time Ember, and I hope I'm everything you could hope for as well." he told her and nuzzled her neck, kissing her there and nibbling playfully up to her ear, where he sucked on her earlobe.

His large strong and calloused hands slipped up her sides to her ample breasts and he groped and squeezed them, the pads of his thumbs rubbing over her pink nipples.

Ember had looked at Jake as she had smiled as she had felt a little exposed as she had soon moved to the bed as she had been pulled under the covers as she had looked to Jake as she had felt his hands go up and down her sides as she had nodded her head to what he said as she had felt the nibble to her ear as she had let out a small soft moan.

Ember had moved her hand down as she had felt his cock come back to life once again as she had shivered as he had moved to her ample breasts as she had closed her eyes moaning as he had groped and squeezed them as she had felt his thumb go over her nipples as she had moved her hand down his chest and grabbed ahold of his cock.

Jake moaned a bit as he felt her hand wrap around his semi-hard cock, and his head dipped to lave his tongue over one nipple, blowing softly and the cool air bringing it to a hard peak. "It's been awhile since I've seen, much less tasted, pussy. Bring your ass up here and let me have a look." he told her and gave her bottoma squeeze so she would turn herself around. It was as he thought, and being out and about for a few months hadn't left time to keep things well-groomed.

"Get out of bed honey and go to that pack over there. You'll find an old folding straight razor. I'm going to shave your cunt." he told her and he'd wait for her to bring back the razor.

Ember had felt the semi hard cock in her hand and as she had touched it she had heard Jake moaning as she had soon looked at him as she had shivered as his breath had got her nipples hard as she had arched her back. She had soon heard request as she had moved so he could see her ass as she had soon looked at him before going over to get the razor as she had come back as she would lay down for him. She would lay in a way she could watch him and that he had easy access to her.

Jake's eyes met hers. "You trust me, don't you girl?" he asked, and then he'd start to shave her. Slow and methodical, and he grabbed one of the precious few babywipes to wipe away the hair and use a little of the soap in them as lubrication. The straight-razor slid along her skin, that dark chocolate colored hair coming off of her cunt in small amounts, and Jake took his time. He glanced up at her as his fingers worked nimbly over her soft pussy. "You like that girl?" he asked. That seemed to be his name for her. Girl.

His fingers rubbed over her smooth skin where he'd shaved and soo that pretty little pussy of hers was smooth and wiped clean. "Oh now that is much better." Jake said and leaned forward to kiss her between the legs. "That is a cute little snatch you have there Ember. I bet you're tight too." Jake said, idly playing with her there, fingers running over that smooth skin, plying apart her lips and looking at her, just... looking... like he couldn't get enough of the simple sight of her.

Ember had looked at him as she had watched him shave her as she had shivered from time to time as she had looked at him not saying anything as she had felt the cold of the razor going across her skin as she had looked at him and once he was gone and his fingers started to spread her apart a little as she had let out a small soft moan as she had seen how clean she was now. Ember laid like that for a while as she had closed her eyes her arms back to support herself.

Jake looked at her now, with her nice round soft tits and her cleanly shaved cunt. "You're quite the beauty Ember. I'm surprised you haven't been picked up and tied to a rape-post." he said. It was a common practice now and had been used for dogs for some time long ago. They'd capture her, strip her naked and tether her to a post by her wrists and avaiable to all the men in their group.

"Well, no matter, you're all mine now, and I plan to make good use of you." he said and laid down beside her and pulled her into him, her soft roundness warm against the harder planes of muscle of his form. Without a word Jake brushed her hair back from her face and kissed her. It wasn't sloppy and in fact was quite nice, though he soon deepened the kiss, letting their tongues rub and dance and play against each other. "You're fuckin' gorgeous." he told her as they kissed and his hands wandered over her body, groping her firm ass and pulling her into him letting her feel the thick cock between his legs and how hot it was against her skin.

Ember had looked at the male as he had told her how beautiful she was as she had looked down a little embarrassed that he was saying these things as she had soon looked at him more as he had moved beside her. "Yes I am all yours" She whispered as she had looked into his eyes as she had soon felt her hair being moved from her face as she had leaned in and kissed him back.

Once the kiss was deepened she had moved her arms around him and pulled herself even closer as she had felt the thick cock between his legs as she could feel how warm it was as she had moved her leg over his as she had continued to kiss him.

Jake moaned softly into her mouth and rolled over, pulling her atop him and his fingers wound into her hair as he kissed her hard and deep, his other hand sliding down her spine to grab a handful of her ass, squeezing.

His mouth soon dipped to her neck, licking and biting, nipping, sucking on her skin to mark her.

Ember had heard and felt the moan as she would moan as well as she had soon felt him moving as she was now soon laying on top of him as she had felt his hand grabbing her hair and holding her there as she had soon felt the hand on her ass grabbing it.

Ember had moaned out again as she had felt that he had moved from her lips to her neck licking biting and nibbling on her soft skin as she had grabbed his arms as she had felt herself getting wet from this little pleasure she was already receiving

Between them Jake's cock throbbed against her skin, hot and like velvet steel. His hand on her ass moved a little lower and he pressed the tip of one finger to her asshole, massaging gently, and as he did that he moved his mouth back to hers and kissed her deep, open-mouthed as his tongue chased hers and that single finger pressed slowly into her ass.

"What's it going to take for you to get my dick in your mouth again?" Jake asked, and grinned. "Or maybe for me to tonguefuck that little pussy of yours."

Ember had laid on top of him as she had felt how hot his cock was between her and him as she had felt his hand moved over her ass squeezing some of it before she had felt his finger pressed against the hole. Before she could say anything about it he had started to kiss her again as she had moaned out in the kiss from his finger pressed into her ass slowly as she had shaken her head as if saying no not there.

Ember had moved her head from the kissing to take a breath as she had shivered and looked at him as he had asked what would it take. She had soon looked at him. "No playing with my ass" She managed to squeeze out as she had looked at him. "At least for now please" She whispered.

Jake relented and pulled his finger from her bottom and smiled. "I'll get it one day." he said with a grin. He then continued to kiss her and caress her, allowing his hands to move over her body. "So like I said, what do I need to do to get my dick in your mouth again? Maybe you could turn your fine ass around so you can do that while I eat your sweet cunt."

Ember had looked at him as she had felt his finger leave her ass as she was thankful that he would not take her ass right now as she had shivered and soon looked at him as she had nodded as she would soon move off him as she would move so her ass was to him as she had grabbed his cock and soon licked at the head before she would take his cock into her mouth as they would sixty nine.

Jake groaned again as Ember turned, pushing her cunt into his face as she licked the head of his cock and then started to suck him, bobbing up and down. Jake eagerly licked her pussy, lapping and eating her snatch like a starving man. "Mmmmm." he moaned into her sex, driving his tongue at her wet hole before licking her clit.

Ember had moved as she had soon felt Jake pull her sex into his face as she had soon moaned out as she had started to bob her head more as she would moan and use one of her hands to stroke him as she would move her head up and down. As she had continued to moan as she had moved her hips a little as she had rocked back and forth

Moaning into her now dripping cunt jake prodded deep, his fingers pulling her pussylips and her ass cheeks apart. His scruff rubbed the insides of her thighs and his hips rose and fell as Ember's mouth took him and he fucked her mouth. One hand did move, sliding two fingers into her bright pink pussy and pushing them into her as deep as he could. She felt really tight and he wondered at his luck in finding her.

Ember had felt the moan go deep into her as she had shivered as she had moaned herself as she had felt Jake's scruff go against her thighs as she had moved her legs a little it tickled but it felt good as she had soon moved her hands to support herself as she would just keep her head still as she had felt his hips move up and down as she had felt that he was fucking her as she had moved her hips a little as she had moved her head up. "I'm going to cum" She managed to moan out as she had felt her walls tighten more and soon she had felt her body tensing before she had cam and in one of the most amazing ways as she had felt herself squirting.

Jake could feel her pussy clamping down over and over, squeezing, and so when this beautiful girl said she was going to cum he just fucked her with his fingers harder, wet sloppy sounds coming from her cunt because she was so wet, and he was surprised when she squirted, but eagerly lapped up her juices, though some still dripped from her and coated her thighs. With a slap to her ass to watch it jiggle, Jake sucked her clit for a moment, hard, knowing how sensitive it would be and he could feel it throb in his mouth in time to her heart. "You ready to ride my cock now baby?" he asked.

Ember had continued to move her hips as she had felt herself and soon she had grabbed a hold of his thighs as she had felt her body releasing as she had soon heard him lapping up her juices as she had moaned out and once he started to suck on her clit once again her grip continued on his thighs as she had felt her body shake after she had squirted as she had nodded her head to what he said. "Yeah" She replied.

Jake was wet with her saliva and he slapped her ass to get Ember to turn around and then lower herself onto his thick waiting cock. Jake kissed her and let her ride him. It was the first time he'd ever been inside of her and he was a large man, so it took her swollen labia a bit to get used to his girth and she was so damn tight and hot and wet, Jake moaned at the feel of her.

Ember had gotten Jake went with her saliva as she had soon felt the slap to her ass as she had soon took that as a hit as she had turned around and kissed him back as she had soon pulled back as she had grabbed his cock as she had soon lowered herself as she had moaned out he was stretching her as she had to take her time taking him in little at a time as she had moaned out as she was slwoly getting used to his size

"You're so tight Ember, damn baby, fuck that cock." Jake grunted as her cunt squeezed him hard and she started to move, feeling that friction between them. Grabbing her hair and head Jake pulled her down and kissed her hard and deep, his hips rising as he pushed more of himself into her. He'd protext this ass any day of the week!

Ember had moaned out as she had heard Jake talking about how tight she was as she had soon heard him grunting as she had felt him pulling her hair as she had kissed him back before she had leaned forward her hands on the bed as she had started to move her hips more as she was shaking her ass as she was fucking him as she had moaned her ass bouncing as she had moved back and forth.

Jake watched as her pussy stretched around him and she fucked him good. "Good girl." he told her and slapped her ass, grabbing her cheek to keep her spread as he watched her tight cunt grip his cock. "I think I'm going to fill you up with spunk baby." he grunted out, and his hips rose and fell.

Back
Top Bottom