Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ɍoad ƭrip, Ʀoad ɧead Ƈrusade & Ƭwisted

The two friends have always been there and have always been like an open book to each other and Jos has always been open about her relationships with Ros and same with him. She had looked at him as she had chuckled as she had heard what he said as she had shaken her head.

Jos had fixed her hair as she had sighed. "I have no idea maybe because we have been friends for so long and I guess neither of us wanted to fuck anything up" she said as she had chuckled as she had leaned her head back. "I mean we knew each other since we could tie our shoes" she added as she said. "I mean we share everything with each other we know each other's deepest darkest secret we know how the other is" she added as she had chuckled. "It's kind of funny in a way when you think about it" she added as she had placed her hand on his and smirked.

"Yeah. I mean, I think I was always afraid things would change between us and it's probably too early to tell now, but I feel like nothing has. Like you said, we know each other so well, it makes sense that it'd be this good."

Roscoe interlocked their fingers and gave her hand a squeeze. "Why did you finally cave, Jos? Was I looking too good to pass up today?" He asked with a smirk.

Back
Top Bottom