Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ɍoad ƭrip, Ʀoad ɧead Ƈrusade & Ƭwisted

After their meal, Jos mentioned leaving as she got up from the couch. He took a quick glance at her ass and then looked up at her, grinning. He got up himself and walked her to the door.

"Just don't be too long, alright? You know this house gets pretty lonely," he said, as if he hadn't lived on his own for more than a few years. He opened the door for her and then closed it behind her, going to work on cleaning up the mess left from dinner.

Jos had soon left as she had soon went home and started to pack her bag as she would get back to Ros within the hour like she said as she had come in dragging the large suitcase behind her as she had grinned. "Alright I got the whips and cuffs" She called as she had chuckled as she would have her over night back as she has brought everything she would need.

Jos had come back over toward the couch as she had smiled and yawned. Today had been a very long day for them both as she had closed her eyes and soon laid down her head on his lap as she had smiled. "Tomorrow we ride" She added as she had laughed as she had looked up at the male.

Ros waited patiently for Joslyn to return to his house. When she walked in, he stretched and yawned. "About damn time. Almost fell asleep waiting for you, " he said teasingly.

When she laid her head in his lap, Roscoe sat back and team his fingers idly through her hair. The pressure of her head against his crotch was always something that got to him and he swore Jos could feel the jump of his cock growing semi hard every time she did it.

"Indeed we do, " he said, grinning as he let out a content sigh.

(Gonna do a small skip hope that is okay)

By the next morning Joslyn had heard the alarm going off, she had groaned as she had rolled over and seemed to have fallen off the bed with a loud thump she had hit the hard wood floor. "Damn it" She mumbled as she had rubbed her head as she had soon stood up as she had yawned. Jos had looked over at Ros and smirked as she had gave him a good solid light kick to get him off the bed as she had ran off into the bathroom.

Roscoe hardly remembered going to bed, but when he felt the kick, he groaned and turned over, seeing Jos about to head for the bathroom. "You're lucky I'm too groggy to come over there," he said, voice still hoarse from sleep. He knew he couldn't sleep in. They'd have to be on the road early and he still had to shower. Luckily, he'd gotten his packing done earlier and had even loaded his stuff in the truck.

"Don't take forever in there. I'm timing you." He called out from the bedroom, lifting himself off the bed to grab a drink before heading back upstairs.

Jos had gotten her shower as she had come out in a towel as she had smiled and soon would get her clothes on. When Ros had finally come back upstairs he wood get to see a side angle of Jos and the tattoos she had on her back side as she had out on her bra and then her short as she had turned around and smirked. "Well Coke on then drooling McGee go shower" she added as she had smiled at him as she had grabbed the towel and wiped the drool from his chin as she had slipped off but inside she had shivered getting wet just thinking how Ros might of seen her.

When Roscoe made his way back to his room, he was greeted by the sight of Joslyn's unbelievable body nearly on full display. He bit his tongue as he stared, feeling himself growing hard at the sight of her. He wished he could just take her right there, throw her on the bed and fuck her until he had nothing left.

Instead, he was torn from his impure thoughts by Jos wiping his mouth. He smirked and nodded, knowing he needed to get ready. "Damn you," he said under his breath as he headed into the shower. He was tempted to jerk off to relieve some tension, but he resisted and made it a quick one, dressing in a button down flannel and a pair of worn jeans. When he was all ready, he found Jos. "Good to go?"

Jos had smiled as she would wait down stairs as she had made sure she was all ready and once he had come down as she had smiled. "Yes I am all ready you all ready?" She asked as she had smiled and soon they would head praise as Jos would move her car as she would put it back in his driveway as she had licked it and made sure it was hidden in the garage as she would climb back into his car. "Let's hit the road jack" she smiled.

"Yes ma'am, " Ros said, grabbing his keys. He led her out to his truck, opening her door before getting in the driver's seat. He pulled out of the driveway and headed for the highway.

"So how about Gwen? She texted me earlier. Says she's sorry and still feels awful about the break up. To me, I think she just wants one more fuck to clear her head. And with how long it's been since I've gotten laid...well shit, I'm actually considering it. What do you think?"

Gwen was Ros's ex and a crazy one at that. He'd told Jos everything, so him asking her advice was no surprise.

Ha had smiled as she had nodded as they headed toward the highway she had looked at him and once he mentioned Gwen's name she had looked at him. "No that is all she wants she wants to keep playing with your mind if I wasn't your best friend I would go and kill her rip out her heart and stomp on it and see how she likes it" she added as she had grinned. "I told you she was trouble from the start" she added as she had looked st him and then looked down.

Once they got to the highway Jos had looked st him. "You said it's been a long time since you been laid?" She asked and once she had got her answer she had looked down again as she had soon unbuckled herself as she had leaned over and kissed his cheek as she would unzip his jeans and before he could say anything she had his cock in her mouth not sure how he would react

"Maybe you're right. She's probably desperate. No one can put up with her crazy ass." Ros continued to drive, unaware of what Joslyn had up her sleeve. When he heard the click of her seat belt coming off and then the kiss on the cheek, he smirked. "Yes it's been a while. Too long," he said. "But teasing me isn't going to help anything," he added, feeling like that was what Jos was doing. The two of them never did so much as kiss before.

But when he noticed her undoing his jeans and then pulling out his cock, hard and waiting for her, his eyes widened. It was only a moment later that her mouth was on his cock. Roscoe glanced down and then eased his seat back, allowing for easier access to his dick. He couldn't believe what was going on. There was Jos, his best friend since they were kids, giving him road head as he drove on the highway in the morning. He was stunned.

"Jesus Christ," he muttered, placing a hand on the back of Jos's head, weaving his fingers through her hair. "I don't know what's gotten into you, but I fucking like it."

Jos had watched as his cock had sprung free from the zipper as she looked at how big it was, she had soon felt that his chair had went back a little allowing her to get more access to him as she had soon felt his fingers in her hair. Joslyn had confound as she had used a hand to stroke his cock as she had sucked on it.

"Just shot up and focus on driving" she mumbled as her eyes were closed as Jos had felt amazing she was getting wet doing this and just feeling him in her mouth as she had continued to bob her head up and down as Rosce would continue to drive. She had smirked a little as she had soon taken him in deep as she had gaged and pulled back a line of her spit connected her mouth and hoc coxk together as she had went back at it

Roscoe would have been lying if he said he hadn't thought about Joslyn sucking his cock. He'd envisioned her in just about every possible sexual fantasy, but he never acted on anything because of fear of ruining the friendship. It was clear Jos was battling the same feelings, but she was the one to make the first move. And it was a big first move.

Not only was Joslyn sucking his cock, she was doing it in a moving car in broad daylight. She seemingly had no fear and that turned him on just as much as the feeling of her sucking his cock did. He let out a groan, grinning when she told him to shut up. She was clearly no stranger to blowjobs, her skill showing itself from the moment her lips touched his shaft.

He kept his hand on the back of her head, watching it bob expertly. He heard her gag and grinned, loving the challenge his big dick was giving her. He did his best to focus on the road ahead, but he found himself glancing down at her, watching her pull back with the strand of saliva stuck to her mouth. It was so fucking sexy. His best friend there sucking him off. He was still having trouble comprehending it, but he wasn't about to protest it. They could worry about the repercussions later.

Joslyn had continued to move head head up and down as her hand had moved up and down as well as she had moaned as she was doing this as she had felt small bumps in the road as she had moved her head more, the sun was starting to come up more but Joslyn continued as she had felt his hand stay on her head as she had pulled back before she would lick at the head.

Joslyn had been battling with herself about this thinking about it and now she was acting it out, she had soon licked her lips as she had stroked him a little before she had fixed herself on the seat as she had soon continued to suck him off as they passed cars and lights along the highway as she continued to please her best friend

Roscoe was sure others on the highway had caught sight of their display, especially some truckers who had a higher vantage point to take in the sight. It'd been so long since Roscoe had any form of sexual stimulation aside from his own hand, so it wasn't long before he could feel his cock starting to throb inside of her Jos's skilled mouth.

He wanted to last longer. He wanted to savor the head in case it was the last time the two fooled around, but for some reason he felt like it wouldn't be. His cock throbbed wildly and he was sure by that time Jos would be able to taste some of his precum trickle into her mouth.

"I'm so fucking close, Jos. You want that cum?" he asked her, still reclined and still managing to keep the car on the road despite the fact that his cock was being sucked by his best friend.

While Joslyn was pleasing Roscoe the radio was playing one of the most sexual songs that Joslyn loved as the song had carried the beat as Jos had continued to move her head. Jos had moaned as the bumps had made her bounce as she was kneeling on the seat as she continued to blow him.

Soon once the song had seemed to get to the middle part Jos had heard what Ros had said as she had looked up as she had smirked. "Then cum for me Roscoe I want it" She said into his hear as she had took him in deep and would feel his cock twitch as she had moaned feeling the warm cum go down her throat.

Roscoe hadn't even realized the radio was on, but had he, he would have realized the irony. Nine Inch Nails had always been one of his favorites and listening to them while he was getting a blowjob from Joslyn seemed very appropriate.

Just hearing her tell him that she wanted his cum was more than enough to put him over the edge. "Fuuuuck," he called out as his cock spasmed inside of her mouth. He did his best to keep the car on the road as powerful shot after powerful shot of his potent cum filled his friend's mouth.

"Mmm, damn Jos. And you swallow? Fuck." He gave a tug on her hair to lift her head and he glanced down into her eyes. "I don't know where the fuck that came from, but...shit. I don't even know what to say. Did you really just suck my cock?" he asked, in disbelief of the whole situation.

Jos had felt the powerful shot of his come and once he was done she had swallowed as she had felt him pulling on her hair as she had looked at him and grinned as she had licked her lips some cum hand landed on her face as she had licked it away.

"Yeah I guess I did just sucked on your cock" She said as she had smiled a little as she had looked down as she had soon looked out at the wind shield as she had soon looked back at him. "I am not sure what to say" She said as she had heard what Ros had said as she had looked down wondering if that was way to much move.

Roscoe took a deep breath. When his cock started to soften, he mulled over doing his jeans back up, but it was too hard while driving, so he just kept his cock out. He was comfortable with it and Jos seemed to enjoy it enough, so he didn't care.

He looked over at his best friend, smiling with a gentle shake of his head. "You're unbelievable. I'm not going to lie and say I've never thought about you doing that. I definitely have. Fuck. Did you do that because you wanted to or because you felt bad for me because I haven't fucked in ages?" he asked, trying to make sense of what just happened.

Joslyn had looked over at Roscoe as she had smiled as she had moved her pants a little, she wasn't wearing jeans like Ros she had on nice tight yoga like pants and right now she knew she was wet as she needed to relax her own self. "Well I felt bad because but I also wanted to" She added as she had looked over at him as she had smirked wondering how he would take it as she had slipped her hand inside and started to rub her self as she had leaned back her seatbelt still not on as she had put her feet up on the dash as she had moaned.

Roscoe hadn't even noticed what she was doing until he glanced over at her out of the corner of his eye when her feet touched the dash. He could hardly believe she'd be so brazen, but he loved how open she was being with him.

Not wanting to miss a great opportunity, Roscoe reached his large hand over and dipped it into the pants. He shifted Jos's own hand and replaced it with his own, feeling just how wet she was for him. "Fuck. You're soaked. Must really like sucking cock," he added with a grin.

His fingers brushed her clit, rubbing it gently before he eased them down and slipped his middle finger into her pussy, groaning to himself. He wanted her and he could feel himself growing hard yet again.

Jos had looked over at Ros as she had grinned wondering how long he would notice as she had soon noticed that he had glanced over as she had soon felt his hand on her pants before it slipped inside as she had moved over a little as she had closed her eyes and moaned out.

"I know I'm soaked and it's not just socking cock it's how I am around you all the time" I said as she had bucked her hips as he had started to play with her clit as she had moaned out and shivered her body wanting to be taken by him and as his middle finger had went inside she had moaned. "Oh fuck Roscoe" she said as she could feel herself getting close just from this little bit he was doing to her. "Just so you know I'm a" she started to say but soon moaned as he would feel her gushing she was a squirted as she had breathed heavily

Roscoe kept up the pace, even as he drove. He would alternate from massaging her clit to moving down to finger her using first only his middle finger, then both middle and index. She was absolutely soaked, more so than any woman he'd ever been with and hearing her say it was because of him really got to him. He looked at her out of the corner of her eye, watching her partly while he managed to keep the car on the road.

Her sentence cut off, but he was sure he knew what she was going to say. He disregarded it as he felt her gush all over his hand. It was incredible. "Fuck," he breathed out, his fingers slipping from her pussy and out of her pants. He looked at his hand and then at her, his fingers and palm both covered in her juices. "Christ, Jos." He knew then that he needed more. He wasn't going to be satisfied from getting her to cum and some road head. He needed to be inside of her. He needed to fuck her and see where this thing would lead.

"We gotta pull off somewhere when the sun goes down. Or find a motel or something. I fucking need you," he said, bringing the hand that he'd used to finger her to his lips. He tasted her sweetness on his fingers, looking over at her again.

Jos had bucked her hips as she had breathed ou heavily as she had shivered her body jerking as she had came as she had soon looked over at Roscoe as she had smiled a little as she heard him. "You need me huh?" She asked as she had looked at him and smiled a little. "I need you too I need to feel your big thick cock deep inside of me j have always thought about it" she admitted to him as her hand stroking him a little as she had smirked.

"But for now just drive and we will pull off once the sun goes down" she said kissing his cheek as she had smiled. "Or maybe we should get a motel it be better" she added as she had smiled and soon fixed herself in the seat as she had buckled back up and continued to be a good girl.

The two best friends had always been open with each other. Roscoe was never shy in telling Jos about his sex life with Gwen. She was always there to listen to their problems and give him advice. It was just strange hearing Jos tell him that she wanted his cock. He'd never heard her talk that way. Especially not about him. He let out a groan and then laughed, licking his lips.

"You keep saying shit like that to be and I'm never going to be able to get my cock back into my pants." He glanced down at his big, impressive erection and then back over at Joslyn.

"I can't believe it took us this long, Jos. What the fuck were we thinking torturing ourselves like that? I mean, it was pretty obvious we both wanted it. It's been obvious for a long, long time." Now that they'd actually explored things, Roscoe didn't know why they hadn't done it sooner. And hell, if Jos hadn't sucked his cock, he wasn't sure he would have ever made a move. He had her to thank for helping them forward.

Back
Top Bottom