Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wanted Lines

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to play the female in these lines but might double and play the same line with me as the male.

The Manager – They were just a group of friends, bored on the weekends and playing around at being rock stars in a parent’s garage. But somehow they’ve managed to create a buzz and though they don’t know it, are about to become the next huge thing. For this one, looking for the manager and the only female member to become a little too close.

Homeless – On the streets, you need all the friends you can get. One special one would be even better.

Nightclub - He owns a nightclub and she should never be in there - especially not in the little room he keeps upstairs for private parties.

Parallel Cities - Dotted throughout the city are doorways to other times in its history. Walking through might land you in a momentous event, or it could land you somewhere mundane. This line would be as much about building that world as the actual storylines we can come up with.

Rock Star - Looking for the male rock star to my sweet little girl who really shouldn't be anywhere near him.

Time Travel - He's a faded music star, but thirty years ago, he was hot as hell. She idolises him as he was back then. What happens if she somehow finds a way back to those days?

Bus Station – Crazy bus station where the number on the front of the bus is the year you end up in. Looking for no earlier than Victorian times.

Disaster – There’s been some kind of disaster, be it made-made or natural. The characters could be stranded anywhere, either out in the open or in some kid of emergency shelter with half of the town. They’re going to be stuck there for at least the next week. How easy it is is up to them…

East End Boys, West End Girls - Poor, down on his luck guy begging on the winter streets. No-one cares whether he lives or dies till one day when two girls who are most definitely from the right side of the tracks take pity on him and give him some cash. They keep running into each other after that. I’d like this to become a relationship between the guy and one of the girls.

Uptown Girls - Group of guys squatting in a huge house. Uptown girls move in next door. How are these little rich girls going to deal with the party animals next door?

House Next Door - Girl squatting in the house next to the one where a group of guys are doing the same. Do they take pity on her or use her mercilessly?

Groupie That Means More – Huge rock star sleeps with adoring fan one night, but it doesn’t end there. It’s not just the fan who can’t forget…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom