Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yandere Roleplay request. (MxF) (1x1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mogget

Planetoid
WARNING: This play will probably have a large amount of violence and gore, not sexual gore however. It also will probably require a good amount of extras/ side characters/ NPCs, though not at once.

ALSO NOTE: This is not going to be a copy and paste of Mirai Nikki aka Future dairy, AKA the show Yuno Gasai is from. (I have not seen it, I read about it and have no desire to see it frankly.

So basically I usually play the submissive shy girl whom gets pushed into things and goes along with whatever her dominant male wants.

However, every once in a while I get the itch to play a girl who's the opposite of that, you know, the posessive to the point of murder girl, who's lover may not even know who she is.

So basically I wanna do an RP where my character is said Yandere and yours is said, male, I'd like it to have more story than smut, but sex scenes are still welcome. Now he doesn't have to be afraid of the entire time, just for a bit. They could even become lovers and she just kills those whom look at him the wrong way. I don't have the complete story thought up yet, I figured we could do that together. I'd like to RP in PMs. So send me a message if you're interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom