Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slutty trap/sissy looking for big black bull or Mistress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onesickpuppy

Super-Earth
Hey! This is gonna short but will expand overtime. Lately I've been craving to play a trap/sissy boy and am looking for both sweet and depraved as fuck. My only limits are scat/gore/snuff but every else is mostly free game. At first I'd like my character to be a bit resistant but either gives in to temptation or is forced, but ends up becoming addicted to it and loving his new sissy nature. Piercings, tattoos, slutification/bimbofication, Sissification, sexy/slutty clothing, prostitution, huge isnertions/gapes, inflation, breast expansion/implants, toys, etc, anything to make it nice and dirty. Non-Con is fine but eventrually they'd come around, or if forced into it they might reveal they've always dreamed of it.

Am willing to play wit Futa, female, or Male!

Right now I'm craving playing as a nympho/slutty sissy and his misadventures as he becomes becomes the best slutty sissy he can be, but love more thought out plots and would love to hear any ideas. I really enjoy playing sissy sluts cause of how unshamed and depraved they are and how they are treated like sluts no matter what, expected to suck every cock or lick every pussy and so excited that she can.

Plot wise id love to do an incest pairing, a weak lil sissy turned into his sister or brother, or entire families plaything, fucked by uncles and cousins, etc. A family reunion would be quite fun, everyone taking turns degrading, using and humilating the family sissy, who just loves it.

Inspirational pictures/Picture Plots!
End Product
It's a Trap! Slave...
One in the Stink...
Girls Night Out
Fuck me like one of your French Whores
Every guy's tried.
Working girl
Caught in the act
Under Futa
Double Teamed
Pierced
Groupie
Caught
Big Sisters Friends
Bigger the Better
Real Men(and Futa) do it best
How Things Change
In this Economy
SchoolgirlCraving to play this sissy.
You
The Freshmen
Lost a bet
Cockholm Syndrome
Dominated
Weak
Attracting Trouble
Sister's Wrath
Girl Meets Sissy
Even Sissys like to be sorta Classy
Little Tied up
It's not Rape
The Thrill of It
Any of the captions could be used as a plot or scene or aspect. For roles it's whatever you can think of, Incest is fun but not necessary.

PM me if interested! Please have an idea(or several) in mind and elt me know what you are interested in doing theme wise, genre, kink, etc. Please no one liners or the like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom