Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Until The Cocks In Svartheim Crow

DeRe

Supernova
Not a celeb rape story as such, but I really enjoyed writing this one. It is a myth as old as horny Vikings, but like all legends it's set in a contemporary period. This is as fantasy as it gets, nonetheless everyone is 18+ and nothing is real! My choice for Freyja, goddess of sexual power and pleasure, is Scarlett Johansson. It's my legend, my casting call!

Until The Cocks In Svartheim Crow
“The rape of a goddess, or, every whore has her price”

Codes: MMM+F, nc, rape, oral, anal, viol, humil, tort

u2TLW.jpg

"We will grant you Brisingamen if you stay with us here," said one of the Dwarfs. “For how long would you have me stay?" said Freyja. “Until the cocks in Svartheim crow," said the Dwarfs, closing round her. "We want to know what the company of one of the Vanir is like." "I will stay," Freyja said. Then one of the Dwarfs reached up and put his arms round her neck and kissed her with his ugly mouth. Freyja tried to break away from them, but the Dwarfs held her. "You cannot go away from us now until the cocks of Svartheim crow," they said. Then one and then another of the Dwarfs pressed up to her and kissed her. They made her sit down beside them on the heaps of skins they had. When she wept they screamed at her and beat her. One, when she would not kiss him on the mouth, bit her hands. So Freyja stayed with the Dwarfs until the cocks of Svartheim crew...” - Saga of Olaf Tryggvason, Chapter 2

ItwPr.jpg

zYAkA.jpg

OyBps.jpg

XJSKs.jpg

YADEL.jpg

Once upon a time the goddess Freyja, resplendent in a red dress, walked among her gardens on Midgard. All mortals marveled at her passing, her golden locks floating in the breeze, her smile like ecstasy. Her spectacular bosom heaved proudly. She could not be happier – recently married to the kind and honorable Odur, she was in the first flush of joy as a devoted new bride.

No-one hated this more than Loki. The cruel trickster despised Freyja for her beauty, her pure sexual virtue, and the picture-perfect marriage. He sought to despoil it and degrade the blond slut by any means possible . And this day, he had found the way.

He knew of four dwarfs, all brothers and sons of a legendary jeweler. Their talents were as renowned as their lechery. Far too ugly and repellent to attract the pretty mortal girls they lusted after, they resorted instead to magic devices which brought any female under their will. Delighting in rape and suffering they used the wretched harlots they entrapped like dolls, manipulating them in a mockery of passion.

These dwarfs had made a necklace of such beauty that the Trickster was sure Freyja would be seduced. He knew the twisted half-men had their own magicks which would shock the goddess, and they were just what he needed.

Taking the guise of a local witch-woman of great age and infirmity, he hobbled out before Freyja's path. Blinded by her own sweet guilelessness, the goddess was deceived and agreed to travel on with what she thought was a harmless old lady. In this deceit Loki asked after the famous jewel collection possessed by Freyja, and suggested there was one item missing.

Possessed with the passions she was the carnal embodiment of, the eyes of the goddess went liquid and radiant. “What item is this that I lack?” she asked in a husky voice.

Having fallen into Loki's trap, the Trickster now closed it. He told Freyja of Brisingamen, a necklace so spectacular it defied the descriptions of poets. When the goddess asked after the location, she was told – the four dwarf brothers.

Leaving the smirking Loki with barely a distracted farewell, the ever-trusting Freyja headed out of the mortal areas towards the cave where her desire lay. The dwarfs were based in an isolated valley and her scarlet dress was muddied as she trod with determination through the fetid fields.

As much as she was the goddess of all things beautiful, the ugly squalid realm of the dwarfs offended her on every level. She had never ventured here before, and only her increasing obsessive desire to see the fabled necklace drove her on as she shivered. Finally she found the cave entrance of the dwarfs, a fire burning in the last hour before sunset.

When the four brothers saw the goddess of sexual pleasure heading towards them, they knew two things. One, was that they could not miss the chance to exploit this incredible opportunity. The other, was that they had just the tool for the job.

Seeing the dwarfs up close for the first time, Freyja was repulsed by their ugliness. But she masked the disgust behind a broad sexy smile and entered the cave. She was flushed and panting after her long walk, Her dress – already hugging her heaving curves – clung tight and revealed a pair of firm nipples hardened by cold and anticipation. Choosing to ignore the looks burning lust in the dwarf's eyes, Freyja smiled seductively and, with a perfect balance of decorum and flirtation, ask to see the Brisingamen.

BhLqL.png

They led the goddess deep into the bowels of the mountain. Even now as she drew closer to her goal Freyja felt a faint sense of growing dread. But as Loki predicted she was a slave to her obsession for the necklace. And when they reached the main chamber and she finally gazed upon it, the goddess was lost in an ecstatic reverie of pleasure. It was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen. Before the dwarfs could stop her she threw her hair back and hung the gold chain around her ivory neck.

She looked at a polished glass in the corner of the room and admired herself wearing the exquisite necklace. It offended her pride to think such a thing was property of these stunted perverts. Turning to the dwarfs with an imperious smile of radiant arrogance, Freyja coldly ordered the dwarfs to stand aside as she left. But her smile vanished as the dwarfs burst into mocking laughter.

“You truly are foolish, slut of the Vanir,” gloated the eldest dwarf, the wizened and wily Alfrig. “In our chamber you have no more power than a mortal woman. Your deceitful charms have no effect on us.”

Freyja suddenly felt the sweat prickling her skin. As weakness and panic grew in her heaving bosom she blurted out a promise to give them the entire fortune of her house – half the wealth of Asgard. But again the brothers laughed, harsher this time. “We possess ten times the gold of you prattling children who call yourselves 'gods',” said Alfrig. “There is a treasure we will plunder – you.”

The goddess knew this had been coming, but the look in the dwarf's eyes filled her with dismay. “Wh-what do you mean...my lord?” she stammered. She gripped tightly onto the necklace, still fully prepared to sacrifice all for it.

Alfrig leered at her with a lust Freyja had never seen in any lover, mortal or divine. She felt as if his callused hands were groping her soul. His cold words cut her : “Long have my brothers and I dreamed of fucking you, slut of the Vanir. If you wish to leave here with Brisingamen, then you will serve as our plaything from now until the cocks of Svartheim crow. We are wont to use you like the whore you are, that is your price for this trifle.”

Freyja looked at herself in the polished glass through a haze of tears. She gazed upon her reflection, all sparkling and beautiful with Brisingamen bright. With a voice that seemed not her own, the goddess submitted with head hung. “Very well, use me as you will, my lords..”

She started as Alfrig clapped sharply. Slim but super-strong golden chains suddenly appeared around Freyja's wrists and ankles. Gasping in shock, she felt the necklace suddenly tighten and become a collar, with a leash trailing down behind. Unbalanced by the sudden binding she toppled forward and landed with a cry of pain on the floor.

Reeling from sensations of degradation and defeat – formerly utterly unknown to her - the once-defiant goddess found herself cringing before four hideous stunted monsters. Suppressing a whimper as they closed in, she begged them to be gentle. “Please don't hurt me, my lords,” she sobbed as her voice broke. “I can pleasure you in fashions beyond your wildest fantasies – please don't do thhhAAAAHHHHH-”

Whooping with delight the four dwarves ripped the dress from her luscious body as she screamed. Her supple 34DD tits now swung free, her flawless ivory skin shining in the firelight. Standing before the kneeling Freyja, his swollen cock swinging just before her wet, pouting lips, Alfrig snarled “Shut up and suck!” before thrusting into her cool, tight little mouth. Her choked screams sent pleasing shudders along his unwashed, reeking raperod as drool flowed freely down her chin. Curling his fingers deep into her soft, golden locks, the grizzled dwarf groaned in pure ecstasy as he began to mercilessly facefuck the weeping goddess.

As her tortured, choked grunts echoed around the chamber, Freyja felt sweat course across her face. She was prepared to suffer anything for the necklace – but this was a suffering she could barely endure. And she knew it was to get far worse.

Driven wild by their brother's brutal mouthrape of the helpless goddess, the other three brothers descended upon her as her gurgled cries of terror increased tenfold. Beling, giggling with delight, crawled beneath Freyja as she rocked on all fours. He seized her succulent tits in his calloused hands and began to grope them cruelly, biting and pinching the firm, yielding flesh. Hot tears – like diamond necklaces – streaked across Freyja's elegant cheeks as she felt his cracked teeth sink into her tender, throbbing breasts.

Daling, his twin, leaped onto the back of the violated goddess like he was riding a mount. He took the lead of her necklace and violently pulled on it, kicking his heels in hard against her hips. With a mocking jeer he sneered “Let us test your collar, you panting bitch!” as he steadily throttled her.

The youngest and most depraved of the brothers was Ger. He moved behind Freyja, marveling at her unblemished ass in all its divine splendor. Stark white, round and perfectly toned, it bounced like a pair of ivory orbs in time with her violations. Slapping and kneading her asscheeks roughly, Ger then thrust a broken-nailed, coarse finger into her tiny round asshole.

As she screamed at the pain and shock, Alfrig finally blew in her throat. When the explosive orgasm hit he reeled backwards, semi-conscious and staggering as if drunk, and collapsed on the couch nearby. The other brothers mocked and ridiculed his reaction, but were also in awe at its power.

Gurgling, whimpering and spitting out semen, Freyja struggled for breath. The agony that wracked every part of her was nothing compared to the defilement of all she found sacred. Where she had savored love and pleasure there was now rape and pain. Her torturers knew how to make her suffer – artists of sexual degradation working on the most perfect canvas in the Nine Worlds.

Ger still had one finger pressing into her asshole, while another two squeezed and crushed the rock-hard nub of her clit. “Shall I squash this juicy little oyster”, he said as he fingered her snatch, “or shall I see how the goddess of whores takes it in her perfect ass?”

Freyja groaned, her voice thick and rough. “I beg you, my lord, do not dishonor me that way.” She tried to turn her head about but Daling, leaping off her back, jerked the leash hard. Wracked with frantic sobs, she wailed “I beg you please, don't do that to me...it hurts so muchhhngghh...oh Father Odin, help me, save me from this hell-”

With a firm, fast thrust Ger pierced Freyja's asshole – and she howled like an animal. Her cry ebbed into ragged sobs as she was sodomized at full force, before being choked off again as Daling moved around and pushed his aching cock into her wet, cool mouth. The sound of flesh slapping against flesh echoed through the chamber.

Crawling out from beneath the writhing Freyja, Beling took a fistful of her golden hair and wrapped it around his dick like a silken noose. He and his twin egged each other one with every pounding hump while the body of the helpless, horrified goddess thrashed about like a rag doll. With a few fevered jerks he fired a torrent of cum across her chiseled cheekbones. As Daling thrust down her throat all the way, he made eye contact when Freyja looked up at him. The sight of her luminous face, ruddy and shining with tears, spit and cum, was hot enough – but when he saw the eyes of a goddess filled with despair, he came so long and hard his legs gave out. His laughing brother then dragged him over to the side with Alfrig.

Only Ger remained, his twisted and bulbous face now even more hideous as he struggled not to orgasm. Digging his cracked nails harder into the delicate flesh of Freyja's flanks, he hammered her harder and harder. With no cock now to choke her screams, the half-delirious goddess began to wail and moan in her misery. Begging for mercy, for her life, for a bare moment of peace. Through the haze of her horror she caught sight of her reflection in the polished glass again. Only now, instead of a queen receiving her due honors, she saw herself ridden like a dog by the foulest thing in the Nine Worlds.

Desperately she struggled to think of a happy memory, a way to escape this nightmare. She tried to think of the handsome husband she loved so much, and how kind his lovemaking was, but no longer see his face. Only the necklace and the need to survive the anguish of this gangrape were real to her now. Listening to her own wails of pure suffering bouncing off the cavern walls, the goddess of pleasure knew that even after she left this hell, she would never be whole again.

Finally, gazing down at the perfect body he dominated, Ger could hold back no longer. He came for what seemed an age, firing his load all the way up Freya's now shredded ass. He too blacked out for a moment to the huge amusement of the other dwarfs, all now consuming their potent homebrew.

Defeated, exhausted, and beyond suffering, Freyja crumpled into a whimpering ball of pain as Ger pulled out. His still-rigid cock was smeared with her blood, and she slapped her ass a few times with an evil cackle. Then he wandered off to join the others as she fell into a daze of shock and sorrow.

The four dwarfs sat down to toast their feat when – mustering all the energy she could – Freya croaked through cracked lips “How long...till the cock crows? You swore...to release me...”

Bursting into a heartless laughter, Ger grabbed his crotch and scoffed “I'd say the cocks have crowed enough already!” The other dwarfs laughed along as the bemused Freyja stared.

Alfrig spoke to her with utter contempt. “You stupid slut, you really have had all the brains fucked out of you, haven't you? Here in Svartheim, our night lasts four human days. Each of us has your for twenty-four hours yet, fucktoy.”

Before Freyja had time to gasp a decent breath, Alfrig flick his hand casually at the ceiling. The leash around her neck suddenly jerked up and looped around an exposed rafter. She was pulled a few inches clear of the ground, her long lithe legs helplessly thrashing in the air as her manacled hands clawed at her throttled neck.

“Behold, brothers!” he said in triumph. “See the cum-drinking queen tortured by the very device of her lusts! That which she sought and sacrificed so for so passionately would now kill her if we let it.” Then with another flick of the wrist he lowered her so she could reach the floor with her toes and suck in a few ragged breaths. “Every whore has her price!” He toasted, and the other dwarfs cheered.

Standing up again, Alfrig said “I still have my night yet, and I'll have every hole before dawn...”

hTf5W.jpg
[/CENTER]

Back
Top Bottom