Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Human Livestock Farm Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

autumnharvest1031

Meteorite
The UN anticipates global famine in a decade, but they realize humans themselves could be the solution. Adaptable humans can produce the most milk and other products on a variety of foods. So they secretly authorize some corporations to begin human farms. The first thing they'll have to do is figure out how to train people to fully accept their roles as mere livestock.

One company is leading the way, and the company wants to see just how far they can train persons to look, act and think like farm animals. It would not only satisfy the food need but may have some use as a prison punishment option. The company carefully selected various persons for their initial trials. They recruited a hundred women. The deal was they would be trained for 2 years. If at the end of the two years, they opted to leave, they would receive a large compensation package. The first run, they had a 50% success rate--half had come to accept their new roles and stayed as livestock. The second gen went better, having 80% success. Now they are on their third tests, and I was given a recruitment offer. Their offer is I fully relinquish all human rights and subject myself to their farm training for two years and in exchange, I'll get a full scholarship at a university of my choice. But it does mean 2 full years and once in the program, I will not have the option of leaving til it is completed. What they leave out is they expect their training to be 100% successful this time. They expect that 100% of the humans will accept their role and stay on as livestock.

Never did a role play about a human cow but it sounds interesting. For some reason I can't pm you. If you don't mind working with an amateur, reply back if you are interested.

Junior. said:
Never did a role play about a human cow but it sounds interesting. For some reason I can't pm you. If you don't mind working with an amateur, reply back if you are interested.

I'd love to. Try me on F-List or YIM if you have either.

Junior. said:

I just tried PMing you back. You can also get me on F-List:

https://www.f-list.net/c/jenny_doll/

And on YIM as autumnharvest1031@yahoo.com

autumnharvest1031 said:
Junior. said:

I just tried PMing you back. You can also get me on F-List:

https://www.f-list.net/c/jenny_doll/

And on YIM as autumnharvest1031@yahoo.com
According to my pm, you actually have pms disabled. I would love to work with you but I don't use IM. Maybe email?

Junior. said:

I had the PM thing turned off. Sorry, it's my first day on BM. I have it enabled now, I think.

autumnharvest1031 said:
Junior. said:

I had the PM thing turned off. Sorry, it's my first day on BM. I have it enabled now, I think.
No problem. Already sent you a pm. Looking forward to discussing the details of our role play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom