Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Little Bit of Everything! ( f/m, f/f )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!
Welcome to my search :3 Feel free to read through and contact me if you are interested. I would love to hear some of your ideas :3

What you need to know:
I am Female & want to play Female characters
I RP ONLY in 3rd person
I NEVER RP as myself
I consider myself Lazy-Lit
I Prefer RPing through PM's over threads and don't use IM's

I am looking for.....
somebody who is wanting to do a M/f or F/f pairing
somebody who writes 1 - 3 paragraphs on average
Semi-Long to Long Term RP

(Bold - My Role)

Pairings:
M/f - F/f
Kidnapper / Victim
Abusive Boyfriend / Girlfriend
Hunter / Hunted
Noble / Street Rat
Pirates
Arranged Marriage
Reapers
Creature / Creature
Creature / Human
Floating City

What I like:
(( These are interests but not required ))

Post Apocalyptic / Apocalyptic
Mythical Beasts
Horror / Gore
Cliche Sappy Relationships
Slice of Life
Plot Driven
Pictures ( Real > Anime )

What I DON'T like:
( if ignored I will end RP )
Being the only one driving the plot
Hard to read responses
God Modding

Plots:

Beauty and The Beast
'cliche'
What should have been a safe and simple journey for a young peasant girl was drastically changed when a winter storm flooded over the mountains peaks leaving the pass and valley blinded by a thick winter flurry. After being taken off course the girl hid in whatever shelter she could find trying to wait out the weather. When she wakes she finds herself in a large, dark castle with a mysterious man with questionable intentions. Being trapped by the winter conditions is unable to leave. Will she grow to get close to the man? Will people of her town go looking for her?

Savior

When life gets rough it takes it's toll on those who are alone in their struggles. One woman turns to desperate acts to make ends meet and to deal with the shame of her trades, causing her life to spiral out of control. Until out of what seems like nowhere a stranger comes and tries to get her back on her feet. Is this new situation for the better? Or will this stranger lead them even further down the rabbit hole?

Hello there! I have an idea I have been wanting to get off the ground, it is FXF let me know if you wish to know more~ Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom