Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Interests and Thoughts (FxM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaraSerenade

Meteorite
-----
Introduction
-----​
Hi y'all and thanks for taking a look at this! Hopefully, it's not too boring and long and just an absolute chore to read through! Anyway, I decided I should probably put one of these together to let people know some of the things I'm interested, give me a place to post my F-List thing, and also a way to just kind of break down basic ideas and interests and whether or not I currently have openings.

Send me a PM if you are interested in pairing up!​
:)

My F-List Thing

The F-List may change and evolve over time.. I'll try to keep it as up to date as possible. Don't take most of it as a hard limit. If it's not listed at all, I've probably never really thought of it or haven't experienced it. I could be open to talking about it. Just the things that are listed as a never are hard limits. Please try to respect them.

I am married, and happily so. My husband and I have talked about my interests before and he just doesn't feel capable of being rough with me, and I respect that. He's a gentle and good man, and that's fine. We've discovered this as a way for me to be able to vent those needs, as long as I follow guidelines he and I have set up to ensure that there is no stress from it. Please respect the limits that I have in place with that. If you can't do so or intend to constantly try to press me for more than I can give, you're just going to end up ignored.

I'm 33 years old and from the southern United States along the Gulf Coast. I was born and raised down here, and hope to stay my whole life down here, even if I do wish it were colder sometimes. So with all that said, on to my interests!

-----
Dos and Donts
-----​

1. Bear in mind these are very broad strokes. If y'all need something more specific, I'm sure it can be worked out before hand. If you are interested in something such as interracial for example, that isn't listed here specifically but could certainly either be included with an idea or it could be an idea that you bring to me to see if I'd be interested in. I always love hearing other ideas.

2. I would like for my partner to be able to write intelligibly. You don't have to be some kinda grammar genius but I want to be able to understand what you're saying without really having to struggle at it or risk getting it wrong. I don't care if you write in eight paragraphs or one. It all depends on what is needed to get your action and point across. Some will naturally just be longer than others. (hee hee)

3. Please don't decide for me what my character is going to do. Leave a bit of flexibility in your writing. I tend to be a reactive writer instead of someone who creates all of the action... I take the passive kinda role, in other words, where I react to a situation and then try and move it forward a bit.. so it shouldn't be too much of a problem. Set something up and I promise I'll react as best I can to it, and as naturally as I can.

4. MORE THAN JUST SEX please. I am bringing my passion and my mind to this and I'd rather if you do the same. Let me live in the moment and experience it, but also bring something more to the table than just going from sex scene to sex scene. Typically, we'll have a plot in place before we start, so balance the sex scenes with the plot and all will be good!

-----
Ideas
-----​

1. Blackmail - This is a longer-term RP, not just a one-shot and done. The idea would be that I am playing a woman attempting to get ahead, and you are a person who discovers secrets I wanted to have kept in my past. In order to keep you from talking, I have to agree to doing certain things. Each thing I agree to do just gives you more blackmail material and allows you to make more outrageous demands. This could lead to all kinds of things.. a D/s relationship, prostitution, or anything else you might want it to be. Once the blackmail begins, the control over what happens and what I'm forced to do is entirely up to you. Suggested pairings are listed below but y'all can make suggestions, too, if you have a different approach in mind.
a. Boss/Employee
3.jpg
b. Teacher/Student
12.jpg
c. Doctor/Patient
3404568_4_o.jpg

2. Abduction - You would be a slaver for a slave trafficking ring. You are very good at what you do, and yours eyes have settled on me. Perhaps I am just another one for you to train before sending me off to parts unknown and a horrible fate, or you are looking to retire and want one last slave to call your own. Whether the bondage and training is purely physical or includes emotional and psychological training as well is entirely up to you, and once I am abducted, what is done to me is absolutely up to the abductor rather than myself (Respecting hard limits of course).
a. Slaver/college student
eden-articleLarge.jpg
b. Slaver/senior in high school
tumblr_mxfdhjPf621stkr1vo1_500.jpg
c. Slaver/young adult
hornypeet_41c9c8.jpg
d. Slaver/married w. family (Would need to be a more psychological approach for this one)
_teaser.jpg

(continued..)

3. Role change - This is one where I begin in a position of authority or control, and it changes either gradually or suddenly into one where I have little to no control. There are various settings possible for this, and it could be more subtle and include emotional/mental manipulation rather than physical. As always, it's all negotiable.
a. Police officer/criminal
FC110cover450.jpg
b. Prison guard/prisoner
cuffed_to_cell_fucked.jpg
c. Teacher/student
wa110225_gia_di_marco_abby_darling.jpg
d. Boss/employee
tumblr_na7wotoAz21s2zumpo1_1280.jpg
e. Social worker/family
tumblr_m6hu33i4yr1qlne6uo1_500.jpg

4. Male Dominated World - This could be either a fantasy setting or post-apocalyptic.. or even just an alternate modern universe. Really, it's kind of open-ended. I play a woman in a world where men rule everything and women are barely even second class. All of society is against me from the courts through to even business owners. I've managed to live into my mid-twenties as a free woman, carefully managing everything I do so that I have some meager possessions of my own and can live live without being a slave to a man - something exceptionally rare for women. I am haughty and arrogant and see myself as above almost every other woman, often mocking the helpless slaves. You decide you want to take my status away and make me yours, and set out to do so as I cling to my status before learning what life is like for other women who weren't so lucky.
a. Barbarian/peasant
225192-bigthumbnail.jpg
b. Warrior/shop keeper
slave15.JPG
c. Politician/free woman
cf10415cf8b07a7161ff42f166ec468f.3.jpg

---------------------​

I'll add other ideas if/when I come up with them. Again, these are broad strokes. We can add details as we talk. I'd prefer to play over PM/forum threads, but e-mail could be talked about if necessary. Thanks for taking the time to make it this far! I hope you weren't too horribly bored!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom