Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cookies!

HazelAshes

Planetoid
Hey guys with the holidays comming up I'm wanting to bake for my friends and family this year. Anybody have a good cookie or cup cake batter they'd be willing to sh[/size]are. If so please post below!

My mother bakes a lot of cookies and sweets for the holidays including: Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies, Snickerdoodles, Sugar Cookies (Which we then decorate with icing and toppings), Orange Zest/Peel cookies, Fudge (with nuts), Peanut Butter Fudge, and Molasses Cookies.

I don't know where the recipes are at the moment. She keeps them hidden away and safe. Haha! A quick google search will probably give you a good idea though!

Shovel said:
My mother bakes a lot of cookies and sweets for the holidays including: Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies, Snickerdoodles, Sugar Cookies (Which we then decorate with icing and toppings), Orange Zest/Peel cookies, Fudge (with nuts), Peanut Butter Fudge, and Molasses Cookies.

I don't know where the recipes are at the moment. She keeps them hidden away and safe. Haha! A quick google search will probably give you a good idea though!

Thanks you :)

Back
Top Bottom