Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Prineville Valley Terror (Demonxhuman)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cherrybambina

Planetoid
Summary
After loosing their former home to a sudden house fire a mother and her daughter move into an impressively large manor just outside the city. Unknown to them the "too good to be true" property was used for ritualistic practices and became a doorway for a demonic entity that now possesses the home.

The mother often leaves her daughter alone in the home to take part in work related trips. Durring one of these times the demon begins showing himself. The girl at first was terrified just as anyone would be however her curiosity begins taking control and she attempts to get closer to the demon.

My Idea
Basically the demon would become sexual with the girl and through her torment would somehow like it. Since he is a demon he should be sexual, sadistic as well as terrifying however you can make his personality anyway you want. I must ask that you make him very demon like and not human like, so very realistic. Yes I love black butler and all those demon filled anime's to but for this story I want him to be a real demon. Please include a realistic looking demon picture of what he appears like as well. Thank you!

Things I do
Everything besides the stuff that is listed bellow.

Things I won't do
Scat/Watersports, Animals, being dominant or in charge.

MESSAGE ME IF INTERESTED! OR REPLY DOWN BELLOW, THANK YOU C:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom