Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Silverknight & Twisted Only

TwistedNightmare

Super-Earth
(Hope this is in the right spot)
Before we get into anything I am going to post a thing about my girl so that you will understand her a little better and you can do the same if you like :3

----------------------------

Name:
Izumi Yuudai
Nickname:
Princess Izumi
Zumi
Jounin
Secret:
Has a best inside of her (Must like Naruto) Wolf
Kekkei Genkai:
Zumi's Kekki Genkai is special her eyes turn a white color as she would start to control the weather around her, she mostly works with snow and ice then anything else she can make wolves of ice appear and fight, while in this trance she is untouchable she had a clear barrier around her protecting her
Brief History:
Izumi was born in a ice kingdom in the village hidden in snow, her father was the ruler of the kingdom and he feared for his baby's safety. Izumi's mother was killed by some member's of the akatsuki for her special powers and moves. Izumi grew up being trapped in the kingdom unable to venture out and explore because her father feared for her safety.
Years later Izumi has grown into a fine woman and her father has sent her off to the leaf village after talking with the hokage as he knew his daughter would be safe with the one and only Kakashi and his team.
Izumi

Kakashi was called to the homage'so office, as he was to meet with the homage and get a new mission from the hokage herself. The gray haired ninja was out of work in a way. Naruto was off training with Jiraya, Sakura with the Hokage, and Sasuke ran off to deal with Orochimaru. He wasn't sure he had anything other than his old solo missions ahead of him. He wasn't worried , he would work to get stronger when he needed to be there and more powerful than ever. Walking to the office he noticed someone waiting outside the office. He walked in not looking to closely at the person who was waiting. He noticed the blonde homage and a new young woman also in the office as he sat down in front of the Hokage. He figured his mission was connected to the young woman.

The young man outside the office was a sand ninja as he wanted to meet with the homage. Tenzo Unami was a taller than average male with short brown hair. He was a strong man but more lean then anything else. He had the look of a cheerful person who had a charming little smile that could win fans. He was a diplomat but a jounin as well. He was highly skilled and dangerous too. He was there to work on a longer alliance between the two villages in the name of his boss Gaara.

Izumi had gotten to the leaf village not to long ago as she had made her way to the Hokage's office as she had looked toward the blonde woman who was sitting down along with the other woman in the room who seemed to be holding a pig. Shizune had looked to Tsunade as she had smiled at her close friend before Kakashi had walked in as Shizune had nodded as she would leave the room allowing the three to talk. Shizune had come out of the room as she had noticed the male. Izumi had looked toward the Hokage as she seemed to look up. "Kakashi, I'm glad you came, I have a mission for you in orders from the king of the Snow Kingdom" She said as she had got up and walked toward the young woman who just turned around. Her long black hair flowing after her as Izumi's eyes were a light green as she had looked to the male. "This is Izumi princess to the Snow kingdom, the king sent her here to be kept save he said you saved her many years ago when you were an Anbu and up in the mountains" Tsunade spoke as she had looked to the male.

Shizune had looked toward the young male. "Hello can I help you?" She asked as she had looked toward the male as he was leaning on the wall wondering why he never came into the room before.

"Snow, yes, that was a long time ago," he commented as he looked at the princess and blinked as he did remember saving a little girl and not a young woman like the one who happened to be sitting before himself at the moment."I must of made some type of impression to be able to get that man to request that I do something like this," he mused outlook as he looked at Tsunade for a second. "Now, I will protect her of course, and try not to give her to many of my bad habits while she is around me," he mused out loud before looking right at Izumi. "How do you feel about being around a lazy bum like myself for some time?"

"I am waiting for a meeting with the Hokage, I am Tenzo from sand village. I am to work as the chief diplomat between our villages. I wanted to introduce myself to her and set up a time to be able to talk to her about some treaties between my city and your great city for the future," he explained with a soft and sweet tone as he looked at Shizune. "You are the famous medical genius assistant of the leaf correct, Shizune?" He asked as he kissed the top of her hand.

Tsunade had looked to Kakashi as she had smiled and nodded. "Well then Kakashi I'll leave it to you" She added as she had given the note to Kakashi so he could see for himself.

Izumi had looked at the white haired male as she had bowed toward him. "Hello again I want to thank you for saving me many years ago and hanging around the leaf village with you would be an honour" She spoke, her voice was so soft almost fragile and her skin was pale the perfect pale that made her light eye pop and her black hair stand out. She had soon smiled as she had turned and bowed to Tsunade who smiled as Izumi would leave the room noticing the male and other female before the other female had seemed to take off back into the room while she waited for the white haired male.

Shizune had looked toward the male and felt her face get hot from the kiss as the pig in her arms snorted at the male as she had soon looked toward the door. "W-well it seems my lady has finished one meeting perhaps you can come in now" She said as she had stuttered with her words before rushing back inside by Tsunade. She had looked to Tsunade who gave her a look as Shizune would ignore the look for now.

Kalashnikov nodded his head as he got up and put his hand in his pockets as he followed Izumi out of the room. This girl grew into a looker and it was hard not to notice. He figured his was going to be interesting if nothing else. He wondered if he could deal with a woman in his home. It was a order and he do his best to handle this situation. Still he figured he wasn't the ideal person to watch over her. He walked with his hands in his pockets as he followed her out of the building and motion her to follow him to his small home. "This is all there is sorry but it is just me in here, well till now. I am sure the hokage will send your stuff over as soon as possible."

"Lady Hokage, Gaara sends his welcome and me to talk. I am Tenzo of the Sand, and I am here to plan out some trade deals with you as well as other deals with our alliance. I am to be the ambassador for the sand here in the leaf. It is a pleasure to meet such beautiful and famous women such as your self and your assistant. I figured you would want to know this unimportant bit of information before I go settle in," he said in a champing fashion as he smiled at both the two women present.

Izumi had soon looked toward Kakashi as she had smiled and nodded. She would follow closely beside him as she had felt a few looks coming her way as she had looked toward the male as he walked with his hands in his pockets the mask covering his face as she had looked at the small place. "Its okay I didn't expected to have a big place but I rather much small places it just a thing I have" She spoke as she had looked toward the male and smiled a sweet smile at him before she had felt her stomach growl. "Oh I'm so sorry but is there a place to go and eat?" She asked as she had looked toward the male a small pink blush on her pale cheeks.

Tsunade and Shizune had both looked at the male as he had introduced himself. Shizine had kept the pig in her arms as Tsunade had nodded. "Yes I heard about you Tenzo" She spoke as she had looked to Shizune. "I am sure we can work something out Gaara is a great leader and allie to have" She said and smiled. "I'll have Shizune here show you around the village" Tsunade spoke before Shzune had looked toward her friend in a bit of a shock.

Kakashi glad that is princess want the type to throw a fit when she didn't have the best of the best. He had meet some daimyo's wife's, and daughters who would be very much in that mold and was a bit worried that Izumi would fall into that mold as well. He smiled at her comment as it was natural to want food given her long trip. "Come on then we will find something to eat," he commented as he motioned the young woman to follow him. "First time out of the snow?" He asked looking ahead as he walked. "It doesn't really ever hardly snow down here so you might come to miss it while you are under my protection," he commented as he walked to a sobs stand which happened to still be open at that hour.

"That sounds wonderful, you are as wise as Lord Gaara had told me about," he said politely as he looked at Shizune. "It is also lovely to have such a talented woman show me around. I must admit this is my first time in this village. I spent most of my time in the other villages working out alliances with the rock and cloud villages," he explained as he had worked to make alliance to make Sand more safe in terms of avoiding wars with the other villages. "I hear you village is rather impressive and from what I have seen this afternoon, I would but have to agree."

Izumi had looked at Kakashi as she had smiled as she had giggled. "Oh that's great thank you" She said as she had smiled more as she had soon looked around a little more. "Well its going to be hard not being around the mountains and everything but this place seems very nice, I like how warm it is" She added as she had flashed him another smile. "Plus I can still do this" She added as she had closed her hand and opened it revealing a snow flake.

Shizune had looked to Tsunade who had smiled at the male and nodded. "Yes Lord Gaara is right I am wise" Tsunade had grinned as she had chuckled, Tsunade loved getting compliments. "Lady Tsuande, you have that training session with Sakura" Shizune had told Tsuande. "Oh yes right Shizune will show you around" Tsunade said as she had left. "F-Follow me" Shizune said as she had smiled at the male before she would show him out the door and outside.

Kakashi looked over the bar and then looked at the older man who was working this night at the stand, and ordered to bowls of soba noodles, and then turned his full attention back to his charge. The silver haired ninja looked at her though his one uncovered eye for a moment listening to her. He had remembered his time in the snow country when he was much younger, and just how different of a place that it happened to be. He watched her closely as he she put created the snowflake in her hands. He looked at her closer and then paused for a moment. Should he say something or should he not say anything and let it slide. He took a deep breath as he mind went over the possible reactions that she might have for his comments that were going to follow naturally. "Well, Izumi, that is a remarkable skill you have," he commented as he looked at the snowflake, "you know that I think with training you can create a whole bunch of that type of stuff and be able to defend yourself without anyone help at all. Heck, I could train you to do that if you want, if not it is fine though."

A night with the assistant, this was good, actually this was outstanding for him. Tenzo was sure that he was able to advance himself in the eyes of the great hokage. This would help make the treaties that were needed, and it would make things easy going forward. Not that it would be as hard as dealing with the stubborn kage of Iwa, cause that was a pain in the ass. He walked with the dark haired woman as he looked around, pausing for a moment. "Your village is pretty, very green, but then again, anything is very green compared to where I am from," he said letting out a chuckle after making the comment. "This is my first time to this village, which I was young, the exams were in my village so, we didn't travel here. Plus, I did work in other places. It is good thought to finally see what everyone talks about in the beauty of this village."

Izumi had looked at Kakashi once they had taken a seat as she had smiled. "Really?" She asked as she had smiled big. "That would be great, no that would be amazing" She said as she had smiled big. "I mean I know a few things as it is but just stuff that I learned being in the snowy mountains" She added as she had looked at him.

Shizune had looked over at Tenzo as she had smiled a little. "Well thank you and yes I guess it would be" She said as she had given off a shy chuckle of her own as she had smiled and soon nodded toward the rocks. "That is where we put all our hokage's faces to its to remember them" She added as she had smiled.

Kakashi blinked and then nodded his head, "Yes, this is a skill that isn't normal, actually you have a trait that is rather actually rare, as I can't do that myself," he said honestly as he couldn't make a snowflake out of nothing. Kakashi took his bowl and took a bite from it as he thought about her natural skills and abilities more. He couldn't protect her forever, and he knew that she would want to be able to protect herself as her father would want that too. That must be part of the reason that she was sent before him, so that he could teach her. "Yes, tomorrow, we will start your training tomorrow, it will be easier then that of a gennin, but you will learn what you need to learn to protect yourself from danger," he explained as he looked over to Izumi. "The world is quite dangerous as it were, having some tricks would be rather helpful for you."

"Yes, I heard about those rocks, and the men who are up there. Most of them are famous outside of this village," he commented as he knew them from the stories that were even told in the Sand. He knew the place was famous too, and it was impressive, the work done in the rock was good, especially for a non rock ninja. "So, any advice in dealing with your teacher. I figure if there is anyone who knows that woman, it would be you. You have been around her and helping her for years, according to the report I read on you before I headed down here to take the mission. That must of been rather exciting to see much of the world as you have. I bet you have seen as much of the world as I have in your travels with Tsunade," he reasoned knowing of her teachers years of wondering.

Izumi had looked at Kakashi as she had nodded and smiled. "Yes that is true and I am grateful I have what I have" She added as she had looked down. "But still I fear that I may do more harm then protect" She added as she had ate from her bowl. "You see when I was very young, I was cursed" She whispered as she had looked up. "I have a spirit of the northen ice wolf inside of me" She added as she had looked at Kakashi. "I fear that one day I will lose control and hurt people" She spoke as she had looked down.

Shizune had looked at him as she had smiled and nodded. "Oh yes I have seen wonders myself" She spoke and smiled as she had heard his question about Tsunade. "Well I know if you want to be on her good side, give her sake" She said as she had laughed. "Tsunade loves the stuff" She said as she had smiled. "But other then that as long as you do no harm you will be on her good side, she is a simple woman but once she is pissed off well that's just it" She added

Kakashi took in her statement about her powers and her curse, and nodded his head, this was something different, but the reasoning for her to be sent to him was making more and more sense. Especially given the fact the had been the teacher of the Naruto who was cursed in his own unique way as well. He looked at her and caressed her face gently, as he looked right at her. "Then learning to control this is something that is very important. I think that if you were able to learn to control your power, then you will be more comfortable with it and you will be less likely to harm people," he commented. He could understand her power, but he figured that if he could help her control it. Then the fear wouldn't be so great and that she would be able to advance in life with a lot more confidence in herself.

"Good to know, thank you, Shizune," he replied glad to make mental notes of both things. He didn't know either of them despite his records that he had on the woman. He knew of her tragic past and her lost of her lover back in the day, a man who was Shizune's uncle. "Now, there is something rather bothering me that makes no sense at all. I had not figured this to be the greatest mystery of the leaf but it sure is now. You, Shizune, a beautiful women, of peerless beauty, and a mind to match her looks, is alone, a maid following another great woman. This is a mystery to me," he said moving a bit closer to the short haired woman. 'You are alone, that makes no sense to me in the least. There are few if any your match and you should have men dropping from the sides of the streets fighting over the chance to simply impress you."

Izumi had soon looked toward Kakashi as he would start talking and then something had seemed to catch her off guard, he had reached out and touched her cheek as she had felt his fingers against her cool pale skin as she had looked at him in the eye as she had smiled a little. "I thank you Kakashi, your so wise and brave to be sitting here with me" She said as she had smiled and then leaned forward and kissed his cheek before she would return to her food.

Shizune had looked at Tenzo as she had smiled. "Oh your welcome I am glad and happy I can help you out" She said as she had smiled some more as she had soon looked at him once he said something got to him. "Oh why is that?" She asked as she had looked toward the male and soon blinked a few times before her cheeks turned a bright pink. "I-I don't think I have time for that stuff I'm busy with helping the leaf" She said

Kakashi blinked as he looked at this young woman, surprised at her reaction, he hadn't seen that happening, but he figured things were going to be different. She wasn't a young gennin that he was going to be teaching. She was a beautiful young woman, which was different, he hadn't worked with older people since his days working with the ANBU. He ate quietly as he enjoyed the meal well enough. He figured that he would have to actually work, and being a bit on the lazy side would be natural to himself. He finished his meal pretty quickly and put money down for the meal, and got to his feet. He then looked over at Izumi, "Well time to head back unless you need to get anything for my place, it is a guy's home so I am not sure that it has everything that you need," he commented honestly sure she might need to get something for herself while they were out.

Tenzo smiled as he noticed her blush, and smiled, "well, that is to bad, I think you should think of yourself, remember happy workers are more successful after all," he commented having fun messing with the beautiful dark haired woman. "Thank you again for giving me a tour around your beautiful city, and I am sure that you and I will see a lot more of each other in the coming days with my talks with your boss," he said calmly with a half smile on his face as he thought about something. "Now, good night, Shizune, till tomorrow," he added as he gave her backside a small playful pinch as he walked away from her not looking back at her reaction, confident in himself. He smiled thinking of the possible reaction on her face, but he was sure he would deal with the reaction to it the following day.

Izumi had smiled as she had looked at Kakashi as she had finsihed her own bowl as she had looked and soon tapped her chin for a moment. "No I believe I have my stuff at your house already so I am sure I do not need anything" She said as she had smiled at him.

Shizune had looked at him as she had smiled a little and soon they wound end their tour as she had looked at Tenzo as she had smiled and nodded. "Well you are very welcome I am sure Lady Tsunade is glad your here" She said and soon felt the pinch to her butt as her face went completely red as she had froze on the spot for a few moments before she would leave.

Kakashi nodded his head as he got to his feet, that would make sense, he hadn't thought about it for some reason though. "Okay, then I guess we better head back then," he commented as he paid for the bill for the meal. He led her though the market area, as he would then let her see more of the town cause of the roundabout way that he took through the city. He was sure that she would find the town different then her home town, but then it was mostly just minor things that would be different. He walked to his home, opening the door for her, and waiting for her to walk in before walking into his place. "Now, then Izumi, I suggest you get a good night sleep as we will be very busy tomorrow working on your basics and teaching you how to handle this power of yours. I am sure your tired from traveling as well."

The walk to his appointed place of residence while he was their was easy, it would seem the sand had a nice home set aside for the ambassador to the leaf. The young man was sure that he would be fine in such a nice home. The next day he went back to find the hokage, with a large amount of papers in a briefcase under his shoulder. The paperwork was there to give to hokage, to go over and to work his way though over the coming days. He knew not to push it all at once, and had a smaller stack of papers oner his other arms as he would go over this small stack of papers with Tsunade that day, so not to overwhelm the woman. He heard she had a bad tendency of being overwhelmed when she had a lot of paper work to do, and would sink into her bad habits, which he was learning about still.

Back
Top Bottom