Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ali's Request Thread (F/F roleplays, maybe M/F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alizonym

Dust
I'm working on getting something more thought out up, but for now here's a quick little request thread. I am female, in my twenties and in the EST time zone. I'm looking to do thread-based roleplays on here, and write around 1-2 good paragraphs per post several times a week.

Anyways I'm new to the smut scene (but not to roleplaying). I have a couple ideas in mind, one M/F and one F/F, but overall I'm not too picky. You're welcome to suggest your ideas or ask about mine.

My hard limits are bestiality, underage characters, rape and toilet play. I may discover that I have others along the way but for most other things I'm at least receptive. In general I'm fairly vanilla - I like roughness, oral, sexy clothes. I also love incorporating pregnancy/preg risks (basically mandatory for m/f roleplays to keep me interested), the risk of being caught and forbidden relationships. I'd be open to trying new things, though. I like my F/F roleplays on the sweeter, romantic side.

If you want something that isn't set in a modern realistic setting, just ask. I'm open to other genres and time periods and fandoms.

Once I get around to writing up my ideas, they'll be in the next post. Until then, feel free to PM me with any ideas you have that you think might pique my interest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom