Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Supernatural Mafia Rolepay (Romantic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mogget

Planetoid

(1x1 Roleplay, Looking for someone to play a dominant [Not necessarily in the sexual way] male role and willing to add to the events, occurences, and plot in the rp. Character appearence is up to you but I ask that you make him look like the dominant type. He doesn't have to look all gentlemanly because he's a mafia boss. Also, I'd like to make this rp relatively private. If semi private is the best we can do that is fine.

Basically, I want to start an rp that goes like this, there's a small city in which many mafia families reside, well basically one of the family leaders at the bottom goes to another of the leaders who is very mysterious and doesn't have a large presence in the mafia affairs but is still involved, feared and unknown to most, whom also happens to be a demon. The first leader makes a deal with the demon that his family will be at the top of the mafia for 100 years in exchange for his first born daughter on her 16th birthday. Basically the rp starts on said daughter's 18th birthday and the father hasn't "paid up" yet and has had her heavily guarded her entire life because he secretly had no intention of having a daughter as his wife had just bore him a son around the time the deal was made. One day she sneaks off to the market square with two reluctant but caring guards who've been guarding her through her entire life. Well the demon mafia boss happens to be there too, so basically he steals her away, she hates him for it at first but they grow closer together and form a romantic relationship over time, and face trials from the other mafia families and other forces.

Basically the girl is an innocent shy girl, she doesn't care for the mafia much and hasn't seen the world.

I leave the male demon up to you, aside from the basics I specified, but one thing is I'd like him to be like a vampire in that I'd like him to drink blood and the whole body never ages thing.

Thanks, PM me or post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom