Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mafia revenge + mermaid (dando20 and SweetMarie)

Dane felt a bit nervous, unable to stop himself from getting up and stripping himself. He still had his mind, but it was like his body was being moved by someone else. He was now completely naked as he was giving a pearl from the mermaid named Mar. He felt some control return to himself, sighing in relief. It seems Mar wasn't so heartless after all. "So...what did you want to do?" Dane said to her.

She grinned widely she enjoyed how he touched her in the river and wanted him to touch her like that again but it was embarrassing to say something like that. "Earlier you were touching me..." she started blushing and she hated it. "Please do it again I enjoyed the feeling it was causing me." she looked away from him letting her hair fall over her face to try and hide her blush from him. "I also like you kissing me too." she looked up at him moving so she was on her knees and moved closer and kissed him trying to match the kiss like before.

"Mmm...hehe, you didn't have to hypnotize me for that" Dane chuckled as he pounces on Mar as he kisses her more passionately, and caressed her all over her naked body. He kissed her salty lips and neck, licking her all over. As he keeps kissing her more, his hands goes to her wet pussy between her legs and rubs it ever so slightly. "Mmm..your pussy is all wet. You really are liking this" Dane said chuckling and continues kissing.

Mar looked at him she blinked a few times at his words. She didn't have to use her powers on him? She didn't how not to use it though. He jumped on her and knocked her over onto her bed and his lips hungrily devoured hers. He was kissing her with passion she'd never felt before. His hands roamed over her body causing her to shiver. His lips didn't have much of a taste like she assumed hers tasted to him. She gasped as his fingers rubbed against her sex and her eyes went wide. Her body shivered and she thought that was weird for the pure fact that his fingers caused her body to heat and her body only shivered when she was cold. He was making her body do weird things but she couldn't help but enjoy it. She nodded she wanted to feel more things. "More." she whispered trying to not use her powers.

Dane smiled, rubbing her sex more and more. Dane's member felt so hard, leaning on Mar's thigh as he keeps rubbing her increasing-wet pussy. Dane couldn't help himself and entered his fingers inside her, fingering her as deep as he could, swirling his fingers all around inside her. "I'm going to finger fuck you good, my sexy siren" Dane said grinning at his prize from the sea.

Mar released Dane knowing if she squeezed to hard she'd most likely break Dane or kill him and she didn't want to do that she her hands dug into the bedding under her. Her nails ripping into the sheets as his fingers slipped inside her sex. Holy Crap! Her head jerked back and a sound exited her lips. It was un-like any sound she had ever made before. She wondered if this was what humans called a moan but didn't want to ask figuring she'd sound stupid for asking. Her toes curled and her eyes flickered shut and she smiled when he called her his sexy siren. She never truly gave herself to him so it was odd that he was calling her his but it sort of made her heart flutter. Her legs spread wider letting him get a better view and reach as his fingers slipped in and out of her. She wanted to feel everything he could give her.

Dane removes his fingers form her, seeing it was all nice and wet. "Now, for the main course" Dane said before getting on Mar and entering himself in her, pushing his big cock in her, moaning from how warm it was. He panted, feeling so excited as he starts to hump on her, slowly and steadily at first. "Mmm..is this..Oohh..too much?" Dane asked, not wanting to scare her.

Mar looked up at Dane as his fingers slipped out of her. They were covered in a liquid she assumed came from her. 'Main Course'? what did he mean by that? Before she could ask he lowered himself and pushed his large member inside her. Mar's eyes went wide with shock her hands shot up and grabbed onto the bed behind her head. She figured what was no inside her was his cock and it felt huge. He was gentle which was nice and her body was getting used to the warm cock that seemed to grow inside her. She looked up at him as he steadily pumped in and out of her. She shook her head it was to much but she wanted to feel everything he could give to her. She wouldn't run from him, he could do whatever he wanted to her and she'd stay by his side as long as he didn't leave any harsh marks on her.

Dane moaned more, feeling like he was going to burst soon. He keeps going, humping Mar more faster and harder now. He growled, feeling so aroused, so dominant to this creature. He was going to claim her for his own, and the thought of doing such excited him even more. "Mmm..yyess..OOhh..soo..clloosee" Dane yelled as he keeps going, almost hitting her vaginal wall. He knew by punching through, he will take her virginity. But he saw no objections from Mar. Dane kept going humping deeper and deeper until he popped her cherry.

Mar could tell Dane was enjoying himself with every thrust of his hips. She couldn't deny it herself she was enjoying this just as much as he was and she wasn't doing as much work as he was. She wondered if she ever switched placed with him if it'd feel just as good. His hips pressed into her harder and faster with every second causing her core to burn with a need for something she didn't know. She had never felt anything like this before and his moans of pleasure were just causing her core to set fire. She wasn't sure what was happening but she was sure she was getting close and she was going to explode. Mar spread her legs further allowing him to get as deep as possible until she felt something inside her rip through her. Her body jerked at the feeling and her pussy tightened around his cock and there it was he first orgasm. Mar moaned out or more like screamed in pleasure. She had never knowing such a feeling and now she wanted to know it intimately and repeatedly.

Dane screamed as Mar's pussy tightened like a vice. He moaned loudly as he starts cumming in her over and over, shooting his seed in her hole. He cums over and over, while rubbing her breasts hard. He never wanted to lose this feeling, never wanting to lose Mar. He was mine now, a powerful mermaid as his partner and lover.

Mar couldn't hear anything any more she was to busy concentrating on her pleasure to hear anything anyone said. Someone could come in guns a blazing and she wouldn't notice a thing. The walls of her pussy were now covered in Danes seed and her juices. His hands kneaded her breasts hard slowly bringing her back into reality. Her body slowly became limp under him and her pussy released his cock. She stared up at Dane and mouthed 'Wow'. It wasn't like she didn't want to say anything it was more like she couldn't. She reached up cupping his cheek in her hand and pulled him down to her and she kissed him lightly. Dane was hers and when she got tired of him she'd leave him maybe.

Dane smiled, seeing the sweet smile from the mermaid's face. He got up and sighed, laying next to her. "So...I hope I have pleased you well, Mar." Dane said, smiling at his mermaid. "And...will you still help me?...We can be partners. No one would be able to stop us" Dane continued, almost pleading with her, which is something he rarely does.

Mar watched him as he removed himself from her and then laid down beside her. She turned onto her side looking at Dane as he sighed and she nodded of course he pleased her. She moved her body closer to him. "I will help you." she said it was sweet to hear him ask her to stay it almost seemed unnatural for him but it made her heart beat quicken.

Dane smiles, feeling so happy. He will finally be able to get back at the competition that tried to do him in. He kisses her one more time before getting up and heading to the bathroom. "So, would you like to take a shower?' I'm sure we both made a sweat and we need to get cleaned up" Dane said to Mar.

Dane looked rather happy that Mar had decided to stay with him. She wondered how exactly he was going to use her in his plan. Mar tilted her head to the side as Dane leaned in and kissed her once again. She stated at him and then shrugged she wasn't sure what a shower was but if he was going she would fallow.

Dane turned the shower on, leading Mar in the tub. Dane didn't even realizes if water would change Mar back into her true mermaid form, but he didn't think of that at that moment as a he keeps seeing how beautiful Mar is. "Now to clean you all up" Dane said as he got the complimentary bar of soap to wash Mar.

Mar walked behind Dane as he lead her into the bathroom. They stopped in front of a bathtub and Mar cocked her head tot he side wondering what he was doing when suddenly water poured from it and Mar jumped back shocked. "Water!" she said backing up into the wall keeping away from it. "It'll turn me back." she wanted him to know about water and her.

Dane gasped as he quickly offed the shower. "I..I'm sorry I didn't know." Dane said genuinely, hugging her. "But you're not in the ocean right now...why would it matter your tail shows?" Dane asked her, wondering why she would be so afraid of showing her mermaid form.

Mar stayed as far from the shower as possible. She looked at him as he mentioned he didn't know and she knew he didn't know about water turning her back he was human after all. Mar flinched as his arms wrapped around her embracing her in a hug she hadn't gotten used to feeling yet. Emotions for mermaids weren't like humans and love and tenderness wasn't one mermaids got. Now Lust was a major emotion mermaids found as well as fear hate and a few other things. "I'm more dangerous as a mermaid then a human and land hurts so unless it's a pool or something deep I refuse to get in water." she said against Danes neck. "It's not really that I'm afraid to show you my tail it's more I don't want anyone else to see it. Being a mermaid there are tails where humans have killed us for our immortality by eating our flesh though that's stupid cause you can only have that when you eat... something else." she eyed him closely she wasn't sure she trusted him enough to let him know all mermaid secrets yet.

Dane was amazed that mermaids were hunted for immortality. They should have been satisfied in just having been with a mermaid. Dane sighed, seeing how cruel the world can be. But then he heard Mar say something about another way to get immortality. "There's...another way?" Dane asked her, curiously. "You..don't have to tell me..it's just..I'm quite curious" Dane said with pleading eyes as he rubs her back.

Mar couldn't help but wonder just how far Dane would go for immortality. It wasn't like humans could live forever like mermaids could and have. Mar after all was much older then she looked. "There is three ways to become immortal. One is to capture us and help us with the task we give you then we grant you on wish. Capture and eat out flesh. Or the last one which is probably the hardest of the three make a mermaid fall in love with you and then get their tear." Mar said tucking a stray hair behind her ear. "Every mermaid has a tear and they each look different, but they all glow."

"I see...well...I guess I can just start off slow.I don't know about getting immortality...but I just want you taken care off...and maybe the two of us...having a relationship...that I hope grows.." Dane admitted. "I..hope you decide...after you help me...you will stay with me" Dane wondered out loud, blushing. "Well...I should shower now. You can wait on the bed while I do it" Dane said, getting back in the tub.

Mar watched him with her head cocked to the side. If he thought they were going to have a relationship like two humans did filled with love he was going to need immortality. Sure mermaids could love but it took a lot of time to get there. She shrugged she didn't know how long she'd be able to last on land before she wanted to go back home. Mar wrinkled her nose slightly she didn't understand why Dane's face started to turn a sort of pinkish color. Mar sat down on the floor watching him she didn't want to leave Dane not yet at least. "I'll stay and watch."

"Oh..umm..ok" Dane said. It was quite awkward to be washing himself with someone watching, but at least she gets to have a show. He could only wonder if she was enjoying watching him all naked, soaping his fit body and rinsing himself off with water.

Back
Top Bottom