Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Don't Be Shy (lit. male seeking lit. female)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to my request thread.

I am seeking talented female story writers to do some roleplaying with me. I am down for long term roleplaying and short term. If you want a quick, smut-based plot [ quickie ], I am down for that as well. Please be aware that your talents must include:

1. Writing at least two detailed paragraphs [ no one liners, decent vocabulary ]
2. Decent use of punctuation [ . , ; ? ! " " ]
3. Minimal spelling errors
4. Creativity. Your posts must have entertaining content and I need you to have a good idea on how to roleplay your character. [ character development ]

So basically all that I am asking for is a female that knows how to roleplay. That means we should be laying down some interesting, readable content with plot twists and original characters interacting with the world we created. We should carry the plot equally, we should have great chemistry and should communicate here and there whenever an idea is born that one of us would like to try out. Let's improve each other's writing; there's always room for improvement.

Come at me with ideas revolving around interracial pairings, corruption, romance, piracy, historical references, action and adventure, war, westerns, maybe a plot similar to a book you just finished reading, or a movie.

No Incest, No Gore, No LGBT [ heterosexual pairings only ], No Beastiality, No outrageous age play.

Thanks for reading. Inbox me your replies, questions, comments, concerns.

RE: How to Love Again (lit. male seeking lit. female)

S/O to the Jack Ü album by Skrillex and Diplo for excellent workout music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom