Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

LF Smutty FxF (need dom female)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Model Citizen

Meteorite
Heyo! Model Citizen here, just looking for a good time. I can work with Males or Females but at the moment I'm mainly craving some girl on girl action.

Note* I'm currently only good for PMs and forum posts. Will be getting on KIK and YIM when I'm not swamped by life. I know it doesn't take much but please bare with me. Also going to b working on my official flist.

Current craving is a band member/band member setting. My character has been sexually deprived for months following a bad break up with an ex boyfriend. She's never been with a girl before bit can be convinced to do anything under the right circumstances. I need someone to play a pretty open fellow band member who has been trying to get into my pants for quite some time.

I want it to be pretty smut based, but I really need someone literate as well. No one liners and it has to make sense. A good paragraph or two will work. I don't care if you're a guy, as long as you can play a girl, it's fine with me.but you have I be convincing. Please pm me if you have anymore questions or concerns.

Yes I'm on my phone so typos will happen. I apologize in advance. I'll try to catch them before I post.

I look forward to fuc-I mean talking and planning with you. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom